It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack On USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on a new attack on America, I believe that usa will engage in another precusor in order to invade iraq and I wanted to be prepared?

-------------------------
removed ALL CAPS from title

[edit on 11/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
um......now?

GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I dont know what it will be but there is some excellent advice of what to do when it happens again in this thread.

i say when because either way, false flag or true terrorism, its certainly not run its course.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this got moved to skunkworks? After all the US government point blank said it would happen again. Inevitable and all of that.

I dont mean to second guess mods or anything im just asking a legit question and stating my 2 cents, thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Umm New Jersey, 7:54pm, but Im not going to tell you the date to keep you on your toes.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by INOTIBOT
Does anyone have any information on a new attack on America, I believe that usa will engage in another precusor in order to invade iraq and I wanted to be prepared?

Yeah. I think you're a few years late on that invasion thar...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think it would be safe to guess that INOTIBOT meant Iran... at least I sure hope so!

I am sure you will find a lot of agreement that an attack will happen and will be used as a precursor to something ie; attack Iran, declare martial law in the US, continued US global dominance, take more oil, etc etc

jprophet420: thanks for adding that link, I plan to watch it later. From what I understand no one has mentioned what these 22 cities are, other than Seattle. Has anyone found that list? I know I am very curious to see whats on that list, although I have a really good idea of what cities, I would love to know how close my thoughts are to what others may be thinking.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The information is that it will be your own government. Just monitor the certain peoples bank accounts that have interest in arms companies and when the accounts are getting a little low, you can bet that a new war will be needed and that is when they will strike.
Why don't you guys cut them off at the pass and ping the whole lot of them out of power and start from scratch.
While you are at it find out about all of the black ops programs as well. Release all the information to the public. Aren't you just a tad upset that you pay taxes and stuff to fund things you are not even worthy to know about.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
thanks for all your advice..........I'm in southern california now..........do you think it would be safe here? I have a good career, but if I thought I was going to get bombed I would rather move back to hawaii. Kinda puts a damper in things.......

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, there's a party at my place next month that'll be the "end of all ends"...

Not to sure if it'll effect you though...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The most I have noticed for the last years was China-Russia & Iran.
Weather the leaders are yearning for such a fight from watching to much repeats of 300 I don't know however the tension is there and there is always other options and ways to deal with things.

Best to live rather than worry. Be prepared but don't be zealous about such things. For some reason I think we will get through anything we are faced with weather they realize this, I doubt very much so.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yea, I try to live my life without worring about it. I just would rather know where it is and when the next attack would be. I heard something about doing mock WAR GAMES with Canada. Anyone hear anything about this?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
According to Catholic priests who have visions (maybe too much wine), there will be a sinking of a ship first. America will be outraged and that is when WWIII will start.

The invasion will start mainly in South Florida, and from the North, via Canada- also East and West coast by water.

See Trumpetersmission.com.

You cant link anything from their website- they wont let you. At least I cant.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am not trying to make a joke about tons of people that will die to be a precusor too invade IRAN. I do however know I am an old soul and without making assumptions without facts, but the idea that something will have to happen to invade iran which is the plan.
I feel really afraid that something is going to happen, and if we put pieces of a puzzle together maybe we can find some factual evidence. Does anyone have any evidence that might help?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
interesting fact about next attack!!!!!!!

en.rian.ru...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyeatyourbrownie

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyeatyourbrownie

Back to topic, I'm in agreement with one of the other posters. No sense of living my life in fear preparing for an event that I don't know what it is or where it will happen. If you want to be prepared, I would suggest buying some nonperishable food and a small supply of water and storing it someplace. Maybe taking a small percentage of your worth and purchasing gold. If your not in shape, get in shape. Other than things like that I there really is not much else you can do.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
[edit on 26-8-2007 by jimmyeatyourbrownie]

new topics

top topics

join