It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News/CNN Sold Us Out & Destroyed The Evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Your all looking in the wrong direction. I said it earlier and will say it again. CNBC had reporters on the scene that morning prior to the attack. Ron Insana was giving his early morning briefing from outside the towers. The attack took place during a commercial break, but the were the first to report the news. When they first came back, they too were reporting possibly a cessna, but the gaping hole they first showed looked nothing like what a Cessna would leave. Contact either CNBC or GE, their parent company, for what you are looking for!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
They're not really a news source, they rarely get ANYTHING right to begin with.

Don't be surprised if they just made stuff up to make it sound like they had "more info then everybody else' (which is something they've been known to do.)

They probably realized that they BS was caught when the towers fell, and decided not to add the story so nobody could call BS on faux news.

Yeah and the Communist News Network is any better? LOL they are all just as gulity as the next at sensationalism WOW.

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I always thought that it was the Clinton News Network that did that.

Or was it the Clinton Broadcasting Service?

I agree here JIMC The Dem's always like to attack Fox becasue they know CNN is no better then the rest at driving thier own agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i havent watched cnn or the fox....but from what i've seen i havent seen the cessna story....except in the NEADS report...(NEADS is the local NORAD division for the new york area) where the first report they got of something slamming into the tower it was a cessna...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ah yes I remember watching that, I was in high school at the time. I remember all the anchors pausing right before the second tower was hit.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It may be of interest to get the Howard Stern show from 9/11, I remember him saying "some idiot flew a cessna into the world trade center" No panic, no nothing...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Seems to be hard to get a post on here.
This one will be shorter.
Yes I was watching CNN starting around 855 am
Yes I remember the talk about the Cessna.
Yes I remember CNN reporting that the people who worked in those buildings had been the all clear and were either returning to work or just didn't leave.
Yes I remember the words "all clear".
Yes I saw the lady reporter in front of the building at street level. Yes I remember the "pwoof" sound and the smoke from the building's entrance at ground level. Yes I remember the camera showing that and then rapidly panning upwards to show the beginning of the collapse.
And yes, I trust my memory more than I trust internet archives, or any other archive.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What!!! The liberal media would lie to us??? Oh my!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As far as which 'feed' I was watching on 9/11..... I lived in North Carolina and was watching cable television. Are there different broadcasts for the different time zones? If there were, I have never been aware of such a thing. I have always been under the assumption that the east and west coast see the same newscasts at the same time. Even if this were not the case, a special report would supercede the programming schedules anyway, wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I know I heard and saw a few things being reported on BBC News 24 that I now can not find. There is one extremely specific piece of footage that has vanished into the annuls of the editing department forever I think.

When I have some time, I'll post what I recall, and what I can't find, and shall see if anyone knows what I'm on about. Sorry for the sketchy detail.

I certainly don't trust the news archives to be definitive nor accurate, and after the events of a few months ago with all the 9/11 archives being pulled, there is certainly something very strange going on.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
As far as which 'feed' I was watching on 9/11..... I lived in North Carolina and was watching cable television. Are there different broadcasts for the different time zones? If there were, I have never been aware of such a thing. I have always been under the assumption that the east and west coast see the same newscasts at the same time. Even if this were not the case, a special report would supercede the programming schedules anyway, wouldn't it?

No - there's not different broadcasts if the video is being broadcast nationally. What I was referring to was the anchor statements - which can very according to whether you are watching a national anchor or a local anchor. My statement concerned statements made - not video images.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's a very interesting question valhall. I'd say the possibility exists that the broadcast that I saw was meant only for parts of the east coast. Afterall, what good would it do to air such 'location specific' and potentially damaging information to all parts of the country.

For me, when the second attack occurred, I knew something wasn't right immediately. The scope of the disinformation I had witnessed came full circle, and I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. When the first tower collapsed, it was all I could do to keep watching.

But I continued to watch on in horror, afraid of my own country. It is interesting to note that news anchors who questioned the official story that day (namely Dan Rather and Peter Jennings) had their careers cut short. Not sure what happened to Tom Brokaw.....

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
HaveSeen4Myself, congrats on starting a thought provoking thread.

After reading it all the way through, it took me a while to compose my thoughts, but here it is:

That particular day my husband was off work and my classes were scheduled much later in the day.
My husband got up at about 7:30 am (central time) to walk to dog & check his stock report.

The headline on Yahoo news that he saw was "Small plane collides with WTC."
He turned the TV on and saw that the reports were saying the same thing.

He came back into the bedroom and told me about it.
I said, "Oh that's terrible!" Turned over and went back to bed.

A little while later he came running back into the bedroom and told me that it was a terrorist attack.

Now, I spoke to my parents, aunt and grandmother that day.

All of them being early risers they saw the same report and footage that my husband did.
To this day my they maintain that story.

HaveSeen4Myself: Since I never saw that early footage or reports I must ask, what angle did you see the building at?

Have you tried contacting Alex Jones or the guys who did Loose Change?

Originally posted by D.E.M.
I find it quite interesting, in that fox news snapshot, that the president was already vowing to "hunt down those responsible for these attacks" a mere 3 hours after they occured. That is damning evidence right there. Would you not be consoling your country and vowing to "discover what was behind this attack" unless you had prior knowledge? Hmm?

I came in here to make the same point.

I also thought they were very quick to point the finger at Bin Laden.
Not to mention all the other evidence that has been brought to light since.
Good point.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by morbidtracie]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

That's a very interesting question valhall. I'd say the possibility exists that the broadcast that I saw was meant only for parts of the east coast. Afterall, what good would it do to air such 'location specific' and potentially damaging information to all parts of the country.

Yeah, it would make sense that the information about "workers are being told to report for work" blah blah blah would be a local report. But the reports of a small plane were nation wide for sure. See, I was holding a 2 day working meeting when this occurred. So I was already at a hotel conference room about 7:30 that morning (8:30 ET) waiting for the attendees. We had one gentlemen who was the last to come in (either right before 8 or right after) and he stated as he came in that the radio was reporting a plane had hit one of the world trade center towers. Some one ask him specifically it was a big plane or what and he said "they're saying it's a small general aviation plane". That was about all that was said before the meeting started and we didn't break until about 10:00 a.m. (11:00 ET) - We walked out into the lobby of the hotel to see every one gathered around this TV...the entire world had changed by that time.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I propose that the mainstream media represents the most vital part of the 'seven headed beast' responsible for bringing the current administration into power and holding the USA hostage in a perpetual state of fear. The 2000 election was a ridiculous excuse for the democratic process, and should be the starting point for any serious research into the events of 9/11.

The following dialogue comes from July of 2000:

[CARL CAMERON, Fox News Senior Political Correspondent prepares for an interview with candidate and then-Governor GEORGE W. BUSH.]

CAMERON: My wife has been hanging out with your sister.

BUSH: Yeah. Good. [Laughs]

CAMERON: ...been all over the state campaigning, and Pauline has been constantly with her.

BUSH: Yeah, she is a good person.

CAMERON: Oh, she's been terrific! To hear Pauline tell it, when she first started campaigning for you, she was a little bit nervous. But...

BUSH: Hitting her stride?

CAMERON: She doesn't need notes, she's going to crowds, and she's got the whole riff down.

BUSH: She's a good soul.

CAMERON: She's having fun, too.

BUSH: She's a really good soul.

Video clip of this conversation

Carl Cameron's career certainly seems to have benefited from his alliance with GWB. Here's a piece he did shortly after 9/11. And what's he doing nowadays? Why he's on the campaign trail with Rudy Giuliani, of course: Cameron on a 'well deserved' Florida vacation

Why am I focusing on one FOX reporter, you might ask? The answer might hit close to home for some of you. Mr. Cameron, in my humble opinion, is a member right here at our very own ATS - under the pseudonym CameronFox (stealthy and creative, huh?). Check out this guy's posts and you tell me.

Anyone disgusted yet? How many more of these people are slithering around? I have a gut feeling that the internet is swamped with these individuals. Speaking of swamps, another ATS member whose post history and username seem to suggest (okay, well ... scream) a similar theme is Swampfox46_1999.

So.... how do you guys feel about this information? Certain members of ours news media seem to be prime beneficiaries of the events surrounding 9/11. Apparently part of the deal is that they patrol forums such as ATS towing the party line to earn brownie points.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Guys, damned zombie gave a great link. Its a link to archives of all the major news networks.
From another thread, i already noticed BBC took out the initial crash at the pentagon and replaced it with an interview from earlier that day. (according to what that poster saw on BBC that day)

All the cesna talk is in here...

www.archive.org...

its really interesting to watch. a lot of the news media didnt even report the first tower as having fallen at first. There are many reports of explosions. Dan Rather says it looked like a CD.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've often wondered.... how many people were actually watching the live 9/11 coverage BEFORE 9AM EST. I'm sure that the time of the 'attack' was carefully chosen, and just happened to occur when perhaps the least amount of people were paying attention.

I was one of the (apparently very) few who were lucky enough to be tuned in that pivotal morning. Anyone endeavoring to know the truth about 9/11 would be very well served to start with the alleged news broadcast archives and note the glaring discrepancies. Also try to find someone you trust who was watching and point them towards this thread.

Now, the purpose for this post:

How many ATS'ers were watching headline news between 8:45 and 9AM on 9/11/01?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm sure that the time of the 'attack' was carefully chosen, and just happened to occur when perhaps the least amount of people were paying attention.

Yes, the time was indeed chosen. The terrorists did their planning well, taking nearly fully fueled jets on a day and time of the week where there would be the fewest passengers on the plane. If they could have, they would have hit the twin towers later in the day as people were still filing into the towers to come to work. The amount of people on the airplanes decided the time of the operation. Less people to fight, the better the chance of success for the terrorists.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Thank you for your thought provoking and inciteful post, pavil.

Let's assume for a moment that the alleged 'terrorists' that you refer to did indeed carry out the 9/11 attacks and ensuing cover-up. They certainly were very accomodating for evil-doers.

They must have had a soft spot in their hearts for shady bankers and morally defunct politicians when they hatched their selfless plan to demolish the aging, unprofitable, and asbestos filled WTC towers. Deftly utilizing passenger planes as if they were laser-guided bowling balls, these Islamic good samaritans went out in an inferno of glory.

In a maneuver that was no doubt calculated countless times in Cessna school, they impacted the towers with just enough english to knock them down and pick up the unlikely spare - WTC 7.

Not wanting to be outdone, another student aviator phenom was getting ready to strut his stuff above the D.C. skies. Having seen his old buddy Donald Rumsfeld on CNN while getting hammered at a gentleman's mosque a day earlier, he knew that the D.O.D. had misplaced two trillion dollars. While eating his last pickled egg and chugging a 40 ounce Old English, he whipped out his Rand & McNally map of the Pentagon and quickly located the accounting department. Realizing that his angle of approach was not the most ideal, he yanked her down into a 270 degree dive and starting whistling the theme to Top Gun. Skimming microns above the freshly cut Pentalawn, he flicked his passport towards the admiring crowd as his fireball cooked Rummy's books and penetrated three flimsy walls of the Pentacon.

Those terrorists generously gave up their lives for the good of the military industrial complex

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join