It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News/CNN Sold Us Out & Destroyed The Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
Just before the South Tower collapsed a bomb went off at street level. There was a reporter closeby and their mic picked up a massive boom. The new anchor lady actually flinched and ducked her head when this happened.

The FOX anchors IIRC were Shepherd Smith and Brit Hume but not completely sure because they didn't botch it up to the degree of CNN. There were no female anchors at FOX on the morning of 9/11 and they damn sure weren't sitting at a round coffee table. They were at the news desk.

the miami harold also claimed a bomb went off in a seperate building....it's in the snapshots of websites that somebody linked before they linked the video.....

and fox happend during fox and friends....so there would be three reporters....i dont know their names but it's two guys and a girl...(and a baby....jk)

p.s. amicrazy....the first footage i've seen of the pentagon...on the news....was there was fire coming from the area....and the first reports say a plane crashed into the heli pad infront of the pentagon....

[edit on 11-8-2007 by wenfieldsecret]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox
Originally posted by Pavil

Hmmm. CNN transcipts of the pre 9:00 hour show something different than your recollection:

transcripts.cnn.com...

Aaron Brown joins sometime after 9:30.

Your contention is that they have totally replaced the intial broadcast with the ones we current see and have records of?

Sorry I am not convinced.

Man when will you see the evidence: there is nothing to support such theory as far as broadcasted footages through the tv networks are concerned.

I'm starting to think you're a a disinfo agent of some sort.

I believe the footages represent what happened even if edited & i believe we don't focus on the things we should have explored first.

"If" there was any conspiracy then we should investigate on dick cheney and his gang...plain & simple.

Conspiracies have masterminds,find the root of the matter equals finding the truth.

Everything else Is pure B.S in my opinion

[edit on 11-8-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

Originally posted by Project_Silo

haha there is nothing to debunk.Hes not claiming anything other than they hid footage of them making a mistake about what kinda plane it was in the heat of the moment.....

It was a chevy o wait a ford.Ohh booooy who cares?

I think it's possible that some of the original broadcasts that morning have been removed from the archive, can I proove this? No. Is it important? I'm not sure. 911 is more mystery than proovable fact as show here on ATS. The media is at the center of the storm because we all rely on it for the information that helps us form are opinion of the world and the events that shape our veiw of not only ourselves but others.

Do you trust the media to give you the staight story?

Thats the bottom line idea the OP is getting at.

Yea if this is his point then i completely agree.It's just there are so many facts on tape and lies by goverment,norad drills,put options,the list gos on.I would rather see some one put energy into these "undeniable"(atm i can't think of how to spell proveable?) facts.

I often think to many real conspiracies are discredited by poeple taking it to far.Such as holograms were used,this instantly turns off a lot of poeple who are starting to look into the 911 issue.Such as lizard men in the NWO.

I'm not saying the OP is going this far,it just gets frustrating.Anyway sorry if i came off hostile OP.Hopefully now you know it was in the best of intenions.

Do you guys think it would be possible to build a really good case on 911 and take the goverment to court?And if in fact they did delete the footage or are hiding it,this could just be another piece of evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The court would never hear a 9/11 case against the government. They just wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

quote by themaster1 Man when will you see the evidence: there is nothing to support such theory as far as broadcasted footages through the tv networks are concerned.

I'm starting to think you're a a disinfo agent of some sort.

Wow, like I haven't been called THAT before. My mode it be so obvious about my disinfo that you don't think I actually am doing it but rather I am just being a sheeple. Jeez.

This will be my last post on this thread as it is heading down the slipperly slope that most 9/11 theads go. I have provided proof that the OP recollections of the timeframe in question is incorrect and I am told my evidence has been fabricated on a massive scale after the fact, eliminating all the real evidence, which no one can seem to produce other than their own recollections of the event.

And people wonder why debate is stiffled on this subject.

Have fun.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by pavil]

[edit on 11-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The information highway obviously is in a state of perpetual 'resurfacing' and has paved over many a good man. If archive sites on the internet allow news agencies to alter ANY footage, then any reasonable researcher must conclude that they aren't worth their weight in bandwidth.

Cable news networks are totally worthless except for providing sports scores and weather forecasts. Newspapers are slightly better, laregely due to the comics section. I was urged by my teachers all through school to pursue journalism as a profession. You can't imagine how glad I am not to have chosen that path. The one asset that I have which cannot be taken away is my integrity.

With that said, anyone who thinks that I am a disinfo agent need only look at my history.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Cartesian doubt is advisable not only on the internet but for the major media as well. Doubt everything except doubt itself.

If your memory (and that of your corroborators) is correct,
then apparently at least Fox & CNN have altered the historical record (what they submitted to archive.org & elsewhere were fabricated) in order to cover up the fact that they sent untold hundreds to their deaths by giving the all-clear... get back to work!... being the corporate whores they are, insuring that the slaves of lower Manhattan kept "producing," come hell or highwater!

This might explain then the TV fakery evidence... Note that in the September Clues the two instances of "fade to black" are in the CNN & Fox coverage (though it is the local Fox affiliate).

If the videos were faked, however, it wasn't because there were no planes, it was because these media giants are more interested in washing the blood off of their hands, even if the blood were simply the product of their incompetance, and not malfeasance.

So, the TV fakery folks could be right in their analysis, but wrong in their interpretation of the evidence.

I should suggest the same could be true for every one who jumps to the premature conclusion: "inside job"

There could as well be another explanation for all of it..... here's a possible hint

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Before this thread goes to the graveyard (alongside all the other factual phenomena dealing with 9/11 that was labelled as insignificant and false) I want to make a few comments.

When I made the original post, I had certain expectations. In the end, everything transpired pretty much the way I thought it would. Most importantly, it garnered a good amount of attention and ruffled a few feathers. In the early going, I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the positive responses by various members. Inevitably, however, the cockroaches moved in and set up camp.

You see, the animals responsible for 9/11 and furthermore self proclaimed 'guardians of the truth', operate like a well-oiled machine. When any damaging information such as this thread, surfaces on the internet, it is considered a high priority target. Any holes or inconsistencies in the official story that might be exposed are considered before deciding what, if any, action is taken. Then a team of hoaxers who specialize in propaganda, intimidation, and disinformation (their weapon of mass destruction) descend like a plague. This might be my last rodeo, but it damn sure isn't my first.

The only evidence that can be presented to refute my claims are the bogus archives which I specifically referred to in the OP. Nevermind the fact that a little bit of research reveals that they're phony as hell beyond any doubt. We're not supposed to be observant enough to figure that one out.

So to summarize:

Most of the traffic on 9/11 forums are by and large the people whose job it is to protect the best interests of the perps themselves. All the data they collect is constantly being analyzed and in this way their lies are constantly being perfected. With the control they have over information in general, those who are genuinely searching for the truth and debating 9/11 are actually helping the other side consider every possible angle. For this reason, any kind of internet based truth movement is doomed to failure before it ever leaves the starting blocks.

I hope that average citizens, if there are any reading this, can see through trees and get a good look at the forest. If this thread has made just one person rethink their stance on 9/11 and the government/media relationship, then I will consider it a victory. I've been at this for many moons, and I won't stop until they pry the keyboard from my cold, dead hands.

By the way, assuming that recordings of the news broadcasts on the morning of 9/11 do not exist is quite brazen. Anyone who is holding such damaging evidence is probably smart enough to wait until the timing is right to open pandora's box. That day, my friends, will definately come.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What about all the footage that was recorded by citizens and placed at this site? www.archive.org...

It appears there is pre-first-impact footage available from almost every TV news agency. To me I see the same on-air guessing and confusion that takes place during any developing/breaking story. Take for instance the OKC bombing, for quite some time it was believed it was a natural gas line explosion until it was finally realized it was a truck bomb. The news anchors and even the field reporters don't necessarily know a spittin' bit more than we do when something has just happened.

I think this thread has been very beneficial both for the OP and for those of us who have read it. I appreciate the link to the archive site and have spent a great deal of time watching the coverage since the link was provided. I was in a meeting that day and when I finally got a break the towers were gone, the Pentagon had a big smoking hole and they were looking for a fourth plane...so it is nice to find a site that I can watch the unfolding of the story.

I'm not okay with the statement the OP just made in his last diatribe. Not sure what burr is under your saddle, but intimating that the vast majority of traffic on discussion boards are shills is offensive and inflammatory...and I'd like to add typical behavior for some one who has a theory/opinion they have decided is the only truth and any one who doesn't agree is the enemy. That ol' blatant fear of open-mindedness.

Trust the man who seeks the truth...doubt the man who claims to have found it.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well since this is putting down the media. i thought this would be funny and would break the ice. Enjoy

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
aha what the # man?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Trust the man who seeks the truth...doubt the man who claims to have found it.

Yeah but when the man who for 6 years seek the truth& has nothing to bring on the table other than an outdated cake.. well don't be surprised if i run away of it.

We're 6 billions on earth and no one has recorded this supposed "hidden footage"? Highly improbable.Why?Because it does not exist.

Now like someone said prove me wrong..not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm not okay with the statement the OP just made in his last diatribe. Not sure what burr is under your saddle, but intimating that the vast majority of traffic on discussion boards are shills is offensive and inflammatory...and I'd like to add typical behavior for some one who has a theory/opinion they have decided is the only truth and any one who doesn't agree is the enemy. That ol' blatant fear of open-mindedness.

valhall, I appreciate your forthrightedness but I am sorry if the truth hurts. There are sad facts of life that are not going away just because you or I do not choose to see them. I certainly wasn't including everyone when I said vast majority. The tendancy to underestimate the scale of 9/11 and the fact that there are no definitive rules of engagement works greatly in 'their' favor.

What I proposed in the OP is not a pet theory. The issue is black and white. I can assure you that I am one of the most open-minded people that you would ever meet, and what I see in the mirror does not scare me. If what I posted offends you that much, perhaps we are on different sides, afterall.

While I would love to give you a more in-depth response, I am pushing for time this morning. I'm going out of town today and won't be back on ATS until Wednesday. I hope that my absence is not interpreted as me running from anything. I hope everyone has a good view of the meteor shower tonight, and I'll see you guys next week.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No - your first post is a theory that you've yet to give evidence to support.

Here's what you're theorizing:

That all the recordings from everybody that recorded the news on the morning of 9/11 are fake because they don't go with what you remember. Even though - they seem to go with what you remember, just not in entirety.

So "they" came and got everyone's footage and replaced it in the middle of the night?

You stated in the original post that NONE of the pre-impact footage was available...that it had all been destroyed. You've been proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Posted by Valhall

No - your first post is a theory that you've yet to give evidence to support.

Welll--

Let's just say that the original post doesn't fit with either your own point of view or your current beliefs regards the 9/11 attack. The fact is that the "evidence" that is offered by HaveSeen is absolutely there, in the form of an eyewitness account backed up by another (myself) with his conclusions. So, IMHA, Val, you are requesting evidence that has already been presented--by 2 people--a you just don't want to believe it. It would be better to state that than to attempt to assassinate the character of the men presenting it, don't you think? I will stake my good (where it counts) reputation up here on what I have seen with my own eyes. That being the case, I have no choice but to support as accurate what HaveSeen4Myself has reported, not because I "believe" him, but because I saw it happen myself. It is certainly not the first time I have seen footage, heard first person comment, etc., which managed to disappear or be denied or modified at a later date, and the story changed to fit, and that regarding stories and incidents of far less magnitude than 9/11.

Personally, I feel that the greatest mistake made by both the true believers and the naysayers on this topic is the abject failure to comprehend that lies have been told in this affair by major Players in order to protect personal interests. I can tell you quite truthfully that the Line between "National Security" and "Personal or Corporate Interest" is very dim and vague. The other factor is that Liars have have something to hide and something to gain by hiding the Truth.

I also think that, for the majority, the wrong tactics are being used, and the real point of it all has been completely missed. It isn't a matter of debate, tho I see the tactics of debate being used. It isn't a matter of winning or loosing an argument, calling names, getting angry, throwing mud, or Red Herring, it is a matter of getting at the Truth, and that for the Good of the Whole.

The Truth of 9/11 has not yet been revealed, and it will never be found until such time as we put "beliefs and personal opinions" aside and start looking for the Truth and the Truth alone--while we still have the Freedom to do it.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

The Truth of 9/11 has not yet been revealed, and it will never be found until such time as we put "beliefs and personal opinions" aside and start looking for the Truth and the Truth alone--while we still have the Freedom to do it.

The truth has not been revealed because nothing's wrong with the video(s) it's an indisputable fact fo far(6 years after the events).
Secondly,while we diggin in the crates to see what's wrong with the vids we don't explore other paths like for instance: What were the strange relations between ousama ben laden & the bush fam ... and so on.
Third, with all due respect eye witness accounts are the least of the accepted proofs in justice until backed up with physical evidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No, Ed, I'm not rejecting you or the OP's account. What I'm saying is that the statement that all the pre-impact footage has been destroyed is wrong. I'm not for a minute stating you guys are wrong in your recollection or have flawed memories, or are lying. And I have no problem accepting that what you say was reported was, in fact, reported. What I'm saying is, there are archives of pre-impact news coverage.

I am assuming (and have assumed since I started watching the archived footage) that the differences between what you guys are remembering on the coverage and the coverage archived lies in the differences in LOCAL affiliates reporting. So the statements about "everything okie dokie just go back to work" apparently are LOCAL anchor statements. So the LOCAL affiliate would be the one to approach for acquiring the needed the footage.

What affiliate were you watching? (I don't know the various local FOX and CNN affiliates around the country.)

P.S. Just to emphasize for clarity's sake: I am in NO WAY rejecting anybody's account of what they saw in news coverage that day.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Let me start out with.. I do not know what to believe much anymore.

I started my career in the "FOX" world in July'ish of 2001.. yadda yadda, training went on for awhile for my job's daily duties.. finally, my training was complete semptember 1st, and I was to only have a shadow making sure I performed my duties correctly.

I excelled at my job, because I enjoyed it, so fatefully, morning of the 11th I was left alone to "run the board" on my own.

I never saw the first plane hit, except for replays that we all saw. What I did see on my network receiver was a smoking Trade Center Tower building.. just out of the corner of my eye I noticed it before it came over the red box, or "FOX Box". Nothing really abnormal with this, they usually get the video up then annuonce what it is.

As had been said before.. nothing was really thought "huge" of it other then the fact that something had hit the tower, until the 2nd plane impacted. I saw that one live along with my Boss who I had already called into the room to check out the first tower smoking. That second plane was like a hammer striking out the meaning of what was going on.. my boss said it best "well, we just went to war."

Being a local affiliate, we generally dont archive "everything" that comes down over our network recievers. Of all the thing I remember about that day.. not rolling archive tape on those minutes I first saw the smoking tower bothers me. But not for the histroric aspect, there are things I remember seeing and hearing that just dont add up.

There are so many TV affiliates out there, I am sure archive footage exists, sitting in a tape library just waiting to be discovered.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While this thread has ruffled feathers and directly calls into question why any news anchor would tell people to go about their buisness as usual after an aircraft hits one of the WTCs, the over all affect is a possitive one for me.

Another piece of the riddle if you will, making one think deeper and appreciate life with the types of freedom we all take for granted sometimes.

Maybe the Fox/CNN footage the OP saw was removed simply for legal reasons. You know, covering your #ss.

Does this muddy the allready murky depths of deception concerning 911? Perhaps for some, but for me it's like a ray of sunshine on an overcast day.

Thankyou HaveSeenForMyself and the others who say they saw the same, your stories have touched me.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
by Val

No, Ed, I'm not rejecting you or the OP's account. What I'm saying is that the statement that all the pre-impact footage has been destroyed is wrong. I'm not for a minute stating you guys are wrong in your recollection or have flawed memories, or are lying. And I have no problem accepting that what you say was reported was, in fact, reported. What I'm saying is, there are archives of pre-impact news coverage.

Accepted, Val. I am sure ALL of it isn't missing. It's just that what I have looked for that I know I saw on CNN and Fox isn't there. What snippets of some of it that I have seen again have certain statements made by both reporters and witnesses, and certain background activities caught either in close-up or in pan on the cameras have been edited out. In some cases, there are some pretty obvious "overlays" to cover gaps in continuity caused by the edits. Knowing this has been done, as well as the relative importance of the edited material, my question is, Why was it done?

The whole affair with 9/11 is much larger and more far ranging than the WTC and the Pentagon, and includes what has occurred here and elsewhere in the world since as a direct result of the attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join