It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Well at the very start of the video you hear the filmer making a gasping sound! I'm not sure what to make of this,

That was the one thing I noticed right off the bat. The Gasp seems forced to me. The camera was already pointed up and filming the other lights in the sky, and the Gasp comes as soon as the "object" appears over the tree. Well, this would have been our first glance at the object, but I doubt it was the viewers first since the entire sky was full of lights. The gasp just seems way too well timed for me and seems a little forced IMHO.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm bothered by this.

What's the point?

They do fly by's? Hey look at me!

Better get ready 'cause were coming....

Stop in for some meaningful dialog next time, or just go away.

In my opinion, this is some type of promotional video, and it is very bad for the truth seekers.

Hurray for Hollywood

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Great video as its showing the cool looking ship that i liked from the last one, but as has been said a few things are odd like two different people posting only a short video with no detail, if its faked by real models or cgi its very professionally done, trouble is we need more than two short clips of the video, we also need more details and background before we can take anything useful from this, the lack of background storey and length of video means you can only call fake on this for the moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Actually, I was 'one of those' people that pointed it out, as I have alot of CGI experience.

check this out..it was'nt made by ILM
www.youtube.com...

I dont get you people, you throw out ridiculous statements so what are you saying..its a christmas tree on a string? HOW ON EARTH WOULD THAT WORK??????????????????????

Originally posted by undo

Are you living in the 60's? Why put it on a string when you can do it in CG flawlessly. Thats a moronic statement

Well that's the problem. If it were a CGI job, as has been pointed out by some of the others in this thread with modelling/cgi experience, it would cost a small fortune to produce. it has that Industrial Light and Magic feel to it, but then, it wobbles. Add to this, the application of light shows it to be a nice evergreen color.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
HOW CAN IT BE A REAL MODEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
A real model that goes BEHIND the tree? dont you see how stupid that is

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi all,

I am new, but to posting only, I been reading a lot for a long time, I don’t know exactly what made me type now but in any case...
I sow both videos and they both look like: same person is spreading fake videos, made them in a same location. I seen UFO and they don’t look unstable when they fly, and also, they don’t make any sound. Maybe these are not fake videos, but to me, this looks like 99.9% fake.

I don’t believe these videos at all.

I take this very seriously (not that others don’t) but sometimes you just get a strong feeling this is just a joke to some people (who ever they are or whatever there agenda is).

I thank you all for reading my opinion.
PS: I am not best speller (I’m from Europe, living in USA) just 4 all of u to know.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If this is real I say WOW if this is fake I say WOW anyway.
If it is CGI whoever made it is a genius.
If someone can point a CGI work this good I would honestly appreciate

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My gut says fake.
Like others have said it looks scripted and is too short.
It does look cool though. Props for that!

link   
My gut says fake.
Like others have said it looks scripted and is too short.
It does look cool though. Props for that!

link   
hehe oh no! more here! LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Howdy,
Been a lurker for awhile now, never would have posted but people look for these glowing orange&blue objects in the sky. I never would have posted if i hadnt saw it and the exact similiaties to the this craft even though i coudlnt make out the craft cause the orange glow was too bright but if i had to take an educated guess this would be the size and craft to produce what i saw...I just wanna state i did not have a camera so i dont wanna get into an argument about lie no lie im just helping the community of what i saw...If anyoen is from the Vancvouver, Canada regien and saw somehting like this pm me and ill give you the details as to what i saw...dont wanna interupt this post...

Was looking northwest...identcal in the size of this craft and like i said before i couldnt make out the craft cause of the glow but am sure this type of craft could have been it. I live in richmond, BC- Condo complex that faces north can see the pacific ocean.

I saw this on August .02 between 8:30 - 9:30pm. Only reason i posted was there have been a lot of similiar sightings. I knwo this glows blue but i totally can see how under the night sky it could be so bright to look orange!

Sorry for the grammer!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I call fake!!

The person zooms out when the UFO flies over, do you really think anyone would zoom out while shocked by what they've just seen????

I think not

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
agreed. Its a rather good fake, making something wobble with the camera isnt as hard as some of you might think, all you need to do is strech the image a few pixels either way once the UFO has been added to it as once video and move the whole thing. It's a pity that skill and time goes into making these hoax vid's rather than anything more productive.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
photo-realistic CGI! no doubt!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
If I had in my hands footage of several alien craft flying around overhead, I know I would be making copies and sending out my minutes-long recording of the craft to every possible media outlet that exists. I would not be posting anonymous 30 second teasers on YouTube.

CGI is so good nowadays that it's very hard to prove a tiny, compressed videi is real or not. Which means you have to look at everything else. Either it's a hoax, or the absolutely most socially inept person on the planet has made first contact.

I couldn't agree anymore, I'd do the same!

If this is false, they did a damn good job on the lighting on the spacecraft when it passes through the trees. You can see how the light comes off crazy and pierces through the palm tree.

Second. They have internet in Haiti? =D

[edit on 10-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

link   

Originally posted by VolimteKW
I seen UFO and they don’t look unstable when they fly, and also, they don’t make any sound. Maybe these are not fake videos, but to me, this looks like 99.9% fake.

I agree those objects look unstable and incapable to achieve the maneuvering techniques attributed to the much more sophisticated UFO's seen in other videos.

Oh and welcome btw.

link   
One thing for sure one of the videos is fake. One claims to be taken in the Dominician Republic and the other claims to be from Hait. Watch both videos they have the very same trees and flight path other them. One other video posted is a compilation of several videos :shk:

YouTube and similar sites are going to be the downfall of the UFO communities around the world as I see it. The clip looks too surreal and I am sure if the were spotted by one person there had to be others that saw them (both are busy places for tourists)) yet we have no mention at all which indeed makes the claim suspect.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
CGI this CGI that,

This wasn't done in some guys bedroom ppl. Wake up, and stop Screaming CGI can Cure the world!

Sonic the hedgehog was CGI

this is something else.

Just go and watch any Series on sky 1
Stargate SG-1, battlestar galactica, and stuff and look how fake that is!

this cannot be done solely on a powerful PC with Maya.

maybe in ILM studios. and if it was, would, have required Time EXPENSIVE time.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
by the way guys... any VFX supervisor would simply laugh @ you... didn't you recognize that everything featured in this videoclip was CGI? just look at the trees / sky closely and you will see that this is not the real thing. and yes you got me right... EVERYTHING you see in this clip is computer generated imagery.
they probably used the "CryEngine2" or some other advanced graphic-engine in order to accomplish that. nicely done indeed - but not as good as Transformers (ILM)...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wildone106 you are waaay out of line in your replies IMO. Just chill dude.

Someone said that the DR and Haiti had strict goverments that control the media, that's not accurate at all, there are many channels in the DR that are not goverment own and many newspapers as well. We in the latinamerican countries are very open when it comes to paranormal issues or UFO for that matter. Gosh we go out and hunt for the chupacabras and everything. In PR we have a UFO landing zone and everthing already built, is just common to us to speak of it not like here that you talk about it and you get label.

The fact that this has not been reported at all in any DR or hispanic media outlet and there a lot of outlets in the hispanic media that like sensationilize this type of events in very rare to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join