It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Hmmm...wow...this looks very similar to the PR video posted here just yesterday - but this one is...way more interesting....hmmmm...c'mon folks!! Opinions please!

J.

it was dominican republic, and actually gives a little authenticity. They're the same island...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This may not mean anything, but it's pretty funny to me that all the screen names of the people posting the videos seem to be of American or European nature. If so, how come only tourists would have supplied the videos and not native Haitians? Just more stew for the viral pot.

Well, to begin with: haitians and people from the DR are incredibly poor - buying a camcorder isn't a realistic option for most of them...

J.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
if this was really recorded at Punta Cana then DOZENS of tourists, hotel personnel etc should have witnessed it - and judging from the people screaming there WERE mutiple witnesses. If no witness shows up soon then this is a hoax, its simple as that.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
if this was really recorded at Punta Cana then DOZENS of tourists, hotel personnel etc should have witnessed it - and judging from the people screaming there WERE mutiple witnesses. If no witness shows up soon then this is a hoax, its simple as that.

Right. We'll see now won't we...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't intend to take a stand (yet) one way or the other with regards to the video being fake or real, however I do have a thought to interject....
The crafts shown don't appear to have traditional "aerodynamic" surfaces, yet they tend to move in ways that traditional aircraft do, i.e. banking into turns, etc.
I tend to wonder if an extraterrestrial craft would need to exhibit flight characteristics similar to terrestrial aircraft.
Another thought is that perhaps the banking is performed to keep the pilots "butt in the seat" as it were, and not a function of aerodynamics.
Basically, these things look wildly non-traditional, yet move like we'd expect a plane to move....makes me suspicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Videos like this is a big problem for the UFO community. My first thought watching this was " FAKE", the footage was TOO clear for me.
But on the other hand, when I see videos which are blurry I think its fake beacuse its to bad quality.
So when/if the time come when we actually have an real alien spacecraft caught on tape no one will believe it. There will have to be 1000 of witnesses, multiple videos and so on, still many people wont believe just beacuse things like this have been faked so many times before.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Not to offend anyone but that has got to be CGI. No expert but looks to good to be true.

ITs time that authorities to start prosecuting people for making hoaxes or at least threaten to until they label there work cgi. As I am getting sick of these hoaxes and would like to see the hoaxers face a huge fine or possible jail time.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I predict that NEW VIDEO of The September 11th attack on the Pentagon will soon be released. Why? because the initial release of a new editing method has all ready taken place here.
The CARET DRONE and all of the related material were and are a test..
This video is a proof of concept...When the video from the Pentagon is released don't forget to U2U Me...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If I just filmed that i would be a millionare before showing it to anyone. Maybe this is just a small portion of the whole footage, its certainly looks very real but it doesnt make any sence unless this is a leak of top secret footage....I want to see the rest !!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
Looks kinda like a bunch of trees put on a big light and some other lights glued together.

But i'm not sure because it's quite dark to see properly.

To see what I mean just freeze it at 6~7 seconds.

For some reason I think it looks like a bunch of trees =p.

OMG ALIENZ!

[edit on 10/8/07 by -0mega-]

Yeah, this looks like a Christmas tree decoration, the star that goes on the top.

i also noticed it wobbling a few times, like it was dangling from a string or wire.

i'm voting hoax

put it in a graphics program and turn up the gamma correction or brightness/contrast. it's green

[edit on 10-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's sooo faaake.....

But uh! if it's really real, fake-me!

Definitely i don't like these CGers. They always leaves holes on their videos so we can catch them!

I want to see a *perfect* video! understood? So i can dream about it at least for a night...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by mystr]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Are you living in the 60's? Why put it on a string when you can do it in CG flawlessly. Thats a moronic statement

Yeah, this looks like a Christmas tree decoration, the star that goes on the top.

i also noticed it wobbling a few times, like it was dangling from a string or wire.

i'm voting hoax

put it in a graphics program and turn up the gamma correction or brightness/contrast. it's green

[edit on 10-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok, as an observation: someone mentioned that a lack of news reports from the source indicate a fake. From personal experience, I'd have to disagree with this notion. Having witnessed, along with many thousands of others, a similar close encounter in a major metropolitan area of Canada in the 1970's - I found it very odd indeed that all the major newspapers failed to appear the following day! Very wierd. Admitedly, this is a much more difficult thing to achieve today with the internet etc., but both Haiti & the DR are very tightly controlled countries - ie. the media is under strict government control, as I understand it.

I'm not saying this footage is 100% real - I'm just saying it's dangerous to make assumptions based on one's own experience with the media of a typical western country. After all: if they can manufacture a news blackout in a place like Canada in the late 1970's, who's to say they couldn't pull it off in a third world country today?

Just a passing thought...

J.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by jimbo999]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
www.youtube.com...

Now that IS obvious CGI

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
www.therecordist.com...

And? Sound effects - yes, I know they are easily available...but it proves nothing really..

J.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
I'm not saying this footage is 100% real

I agree. Sure the palms are real !

EDIT:

And what if the ships are true and the palms are CG??

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by MrChipps
If you watch the first video, the Dominican republic one, You'll notice that the last UFO shown is the same one which flies over our heads in the second video. (Duh!) But....watch the Dominican republic video, and pay attention to when the last UFO starts flying by. Trailing behind it (to the left side of the video) are 2 white lights. The look like headlights on a car. These appear to be the same white lights that the UFO flies up towards in the second video (where the UFO flies over our heads). They look like car headlights up in the sky. This leads me to believe that these 2 videos are of the SAME incident, but shot from different cameras from different witnesses.

Just an observation.

But the videos are of the same quality. What are the odds of two witnesses having the exact same camera?

Are you kidding me? THAT is one of the most stupid replies I've read in this thread so far. You assume that because the quality of the 2 videos is similar that they have the EXACT same camera? Boy, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Are you living in the 60's? Why put it on a string when you can do it in CG flawlessly. Thats a moronic statement

Well that's the problem. If it were a CGI job, as has been pointed out by some of the others in this thread with modelling/cgi experience, it would cost a small fortune to produce. it has that Industrial Light and Magic feel to it, but then, it wobbles. Add to this, the application of light shows it to be a nice evergreen color.

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join