It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wow. You should be working in Hollywood Barz! That is some excellent CGI. Is the whole craft CGI? Because the little one looks even more real yet has a CGI feel to it, not to mention the old lady supposedly flying it, try flying a mini helicopter without any prior experience like the way the old lady did, I bet you can’t. So she’s experienced? Or did you just ask her to wiggle the controls around to make it look like she was flying something when in fact there was nothing there to which you added later?

Anywho, the rage will continue to debate over the question if aliens exist or not and visit Earth (waste of time?) I hope you can create many more visual masterpieces for us in the future, just be sure to lets us in on it next time

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
why don't i believe you

Because you're understandably skeptical.

I've given Barzolff a password to post when he returns. If he gets it right then I will, on my honor, confirm that member "umm--whatever" (sorry, too late to back into the thread) is, indeed, Barzolff814.

A very interesting conversation may follow.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
hey everybody sorry if this thread is dead or whatever but ive been watching fox news all morning as ive been awake all nite lol its now 5;30 am and fox and friends is on....it just so happens there just now catching wind of our infamous video...and all morning they have continued to say.....we honeslty dont know if this video is real or not,,,and they leave it up to us to decide....what do you guys make of this?you think there trying to get ratings? o yes i checked already and theres no story about it on the site?

edit;
they finnaly aired thier whole story and said it was a french guy who did it at home on his macbook pro using the vue 6 program.
wheather you belive them or not is on you but thats what they said.
and that was after spending two hours of hype leading people to belive it could have been real....when they already knew it was fake...prolly from checkin here lol but still what do you guys make of this?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by future flow]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My mistake, on what I was looking at.
[edit on 22-8-2007 by MajorHealey]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by MajorHealey]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This story, and our comments, made some mainstream news:
www.latimes.com...

"Frankly I'm worried about this," wrote one observer on the conspiracy site AboveTopSecret.com. "If people feel it necessary to flood the Internet or the UFO community with increasingly more 'realistic' hoaxes, what will happen in the event of a true landing?"

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh man, who did the LA times just quote, HOT DAMM.

This still is in the file of sloved hoax... right... so if fox news is out there saying things like that, that is strange.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I saw it on Fox news this morning and in no way during the segment that I saw did they leave it up to the viewer to decide if it was fake. They mentioned the LA Times article, and how the original maker(s) of the video did it. They said it was done on a Macbook and took 17-19 hours to make.

And then they went on to make alot of jokes about how gullible people can be. One announcer even mentioned "if this was even remotely real, there would be more than 20 seconds of video covering the event"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I saw it on Fox news this morning and in no way during the segment that I saw did they leave it up to the viewer to decide if it was fake. They mentioned the LA Times article, and how the original maker(s) of the video did it. They said it was done on a Macbook and took 17-19 hours to make.

And then they went on to make alot of jokes about how gullible people can be. One announcer even mentioned "if this was even remotely real, there would be more than 20 seconds of video covering the event"

my friend if youll see the edit i made as soon as they aried the full article you will clearly see i stated those facts....what i was commenting on was the lead up for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours before the actual segment were they just showed clips of the video and left it up to the viewer to decide were they acctually had brain sayin that he felt it was real and that we could take "them" in a battle....i was simply asking what your opinions were on why they were doing this...was it to boost rating for this morning because the hurricane wasnt as devestating as they wanted etc...im not one to blindly belive in things an i my friend belive the video is fake....read closer next time

[edit on 22-8-2007 by future flow]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
hi,
I'm here for a couple of hours now and then again later this evening(european time).
the code is "YES"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
okay i personally dont know the code but dont belive you would post "the code" if it wasnt really the code so i have questions....1 is the la times report true...is all about a movie idea you had?....secondly what inspired the design of the "craft" because it was pretty cool lol and 3rd i would just like to say wow your good so congrats to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
sorry, I had to leave. I will be connected in 5 hours.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ummofriend

IMHO, this is a great opportunity to learn something,
at least for me it's so.

I have many questions for you, but i'll make just two, if i may...

- "Ufo Haiti" have been watched 2,562,782 times so far.
I've read on L.A. Times that you expected "less" watchers.

How did you felt while seeing the counter over 100.000,
then 500.000, then 1.000.000 then 2.000.000 and all the
media talking about your work?

- Why do you used the same palm tree for all the environments?

This looks to be a really odd "mistake", for a guy that is at your level of CGI...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yes, the LA times told the truth or at least part of it.
It was basically an experiment that I completely lost control over.
But it's been the most enthralling event an artist can ever live.
I'm actually almost out the door but I'll be back in 5 hours and I'll be more than happy to reply to any questions you might have.

Barzolf

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The real question now is:

Who is behind the YouTube account "ladave1969?"

Could it possibly be the author of the LA Times article? DAVid Sarno?

XXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think everyone who believed this farce must feel embarrassed. At least I hope you all learnt something!

In the meanwhile, we'll keep an eye open looking for real evidence of life out there...

cheerio

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

the LA Times quoted Mr. Jackdaw
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Barzolf - a few questions.

The movement in the Paris "proof" video is much better than the first one why?

What other programs did you use?

What did you learn from this experiment?

Just to verify you know/ worked on "Eternal Sunshine"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm assuming "Mr. Barzolff" works for Buzz Image Group, Montréal, Québec.

www.buzzimage.com...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlackedOutXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Always thought this video was great ^_^

[edit on 22-8-2007 by beverins]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by beverins]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Check this out, just click on posts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He (unmofriend) posted on the thread the 15th & 16th.

11 11 where art thou, you were right, it was someone on the thread.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by seentoomuch]

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join