It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Blacked Out does have a good point
So how did you come up with ladave1969?
Silly stuff here, but was your intent when the lights came together at the end of the Haiti UFO, to simulate the little dipper?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by moonking]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Blackedout,
when you work on a project like the one I'm working on, there are never any guarantees (approximately one of 10 that I work on succeed, it's called taking a risk) that it'll come to fruition and the only motivation I have right now is my passion but when and if I do make a profit, it will be guilt- and shame-free.
I haven't even tried to money my 2.5 million hits but I'd have no problem doing it, I've just been otherwise involved.
It's funny a french man should be explaining the value of capitalism to an american.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by ummofriend]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
moonking,
any resemblance to a constellation is purely coincidental.
I was trying to potray a congregation of ufos.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
and I came up with ladave1969 the same way I came up with Barzolf814.
It was the first thing I thought of.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Note to ummofriend:

"barzolff" has two f's.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why as Barzolf you logged every day in youtube and as ladave your last login was 1 week ago?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It sounds like you always intended to come clean at some point, is that accurate? (I agree that you left clues)
What do you make of a hoax like the Isaac/drones, where the persons behind it will never admit to it?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by casu10

because I'm too lazzy to remember my password and ufo haiti one has much more views
but I will check DR soon.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Say hi when you do it , please

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ummofriend

Shall we expect the "perfect hoax"?
I mean the "undebunkeable" one?
Can you describe how's in your a opinion a "perfect hoax"
by the technical point of view?
How much time and how many people should be needed?
How much money?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
While I appreciate the current live conversation and all, we have a situation in which ummofriend not only posted a Hoax for the world, but he also hyped his own fake here and here, attempting to influence the debate on this very thread in his favor. Regardless, this was labeled a hoax in a few days. The question is, will he be treated like GhostRaven and summarily banned for misconduct specifically on this forum, or allowed to continue 'defending' himself. I don't see much worthwhile explanation forthcoming here, myself. What's the deal here?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I never had the intention to come clean because I didn't want to blow my cover but the undeniable evidence brought forth by ats members ( I think it was beverins, wildone, and jacksun) took care of that, so there's no need to keep quiet. and I'm happy talk about this extraordinary experience with the clique I was watching from afar.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
to shuyler,
make no mistakes, I am in no way justifying or defending, merely sharing with you my experience and point of view.
And this is just the beginning, let me catch my breath and you'll soon be seeing more of the goodness.
I hope incredible cgi artists are already in their labs, preparing work of quality heretofore unseen.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Actually, Jakzun7 (sp?) was one of the folks, who like myself, thought the video in the Haiti footage was real. How did he de-bunk this?

Also, just gotta add.....For the record. The reason that we believe ummofriend is in reality the same person as Barzolff814 is because Tuning Spork sent Barzolff814 a key word to post via his YouTube account. And he did, Correct?

Was this a private e-mail or does it appear on YouTube comment page?
If so, what page? Could Tuning Spork provide link to that page?

Not that I am doubting Tuning Spork who is a valued member of this forum, but I would like to insure why we are 100% certain we are not on another wild goose chase?

One last thought and with all due respect. If in-fact ummofriend is the wildly talented CGI artist who perpetrated this hoax, then I liken him to a world-class graffiti artist. Somone who takes great pride in their work via anonymity. I am walking barefoot on the chain-link fence with those sharp, twisty things on top. Ouch...

regards...kk

fat finger edits

[edit on 22-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I find that interesting “Catch me if you can”
Is the perfect hoax one that everyone believes or one that no one can disprove?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is it always possible to know when something is CGI or not?

I mean, IF someday someone really film an UFO closelly, how can people know it's real and not fake?

PS: why your connection keep crashing?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by casu10]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
Is it always possible to know when something is CGI or not?

I mean, IF someday someone really film an UFO closelly, how can people know it's real and not fake?

That was one of ummofriend's original, and in my opinion, most insightful points.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
ummofriend, people like you give UFOlogy a bad name, it gets enough ridicule as it is without people such as yourself releasing such material and damaging the subjects credibility even further and not stating from the moment it was uploaded to the net that it is not real. I don't want to hear crap like, "I wanted to see peoples reactions etc etc etc." What you don't realise is that there are people out there right now that believe those videos are real, and no evidence shown to them will convince them otherwise. I'm going to come right out and say it, I don't like people like you, or what you do, creating a hoax is one thing, but labeling it as the real deal, regardless of the fact it was debunked quickly or not, is insulting and damn right unacceptable.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

internos,

I think the perfect hoax's definition will shift with time.
Look at Ray Harryaussen's work, as a child I couldn't comprehend how something so realistic was achieved. When Terminator came out, everybody thought , this is it, we've reached ultimate life-like visual effects.
Take a look at it today and your eyes are assaulted by the crudeness of the effects.
I believe the perfect hoax can only be perfect in its time before the means used to create it become obsolete.
All mine are already dated because everyone is now accustomed to Vue6 veneer.
Look at Adamski's shots today, you can barely contain laughter thinking back then you could enslave a whole sect bby taking photographs of a couple frying pans.
You eye is always confronted to reality. You can fool it sometimes but it gets wise pretty fast.
It's too easy to post fakes on youtube because the definition is so poor you can't really make it out, so with a little talent and skills you can conceal things that would appear on a video format.
And yes, the perfect hoax requires a lot of money because much more than a perfect video is required.
You also need credible testimonies, and all sorts of elaborate ploys.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by casu10

Whether it’s cgi or not is only part of it
It’s the witness collaboration that counts the most
This hoax just barely made the main stream media and the Isaac/drones have never hit the main stream media
And yet the Chicago airport hit the main stream media in an instance, when at the time there were no pictures to be had, but they had the most important thing of all, eyewitness testimony
The mainstream press learned long ago what holds the most water

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join