It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by internos

'This could be in YOUR opinion, not in mine: those are terms i never use
while talking with others because, even my english is bad, is not
bad enough to let me call PIG someone else...'

I think he was just trying to be sarcastic (humor) - at least that's how it came across to me...

J.
[edit on 17-8-2007 by jimbo999]

Of course i think so too...but, IMO, an answer was necessary to clear my position about it...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It is friday, any info come out about this from our "source"

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
BTW, this video is now the most ever viewed UFO (Hoax) video on YT within one week, beating the WTC clip that was first posted to the site over a year ago.

UFO Haiti
Views: 2,017,747
Added: 1 week ago

UFO WTC
Views: 1,847,952
Added: 1 year ago

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Was the WTC one a hoax? I thought that one was real, there must be a thread on that here somewhere.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Torlough]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torlough
Was the WTC one a hoax? I thought that one was real, there must be a thread on that here somewhere.

Nope its a hoax, was a promo for the Sci-Fi channel:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by *********
The deadline I give you is this Friday.

Are you too waiting for something, guys?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Are you too waiting for something, guys?

Not really because I don't need this person to tell me it's a hoax or show me whatever proof they might have to confirm it. I think many members on this thread have already proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Regardless of whether or not this ItHasToEnd person brings anymore evidence forward for the hoax I think this thread should be closed after today because there already is nothing to really debate on regarding this footage any longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
While the day is not over yet, one could certainly make a case that "ItHasToEnd's" promise was a pitiful attempt at getting attention on ATS.

I say this because it seemed to me (s)he would be releasing the evidence thoughout the three days leading up to today and I've seen nothing from him/her or anyone else for that matter, in the Contact ATS in box regarding this Hoaxed Video.

I have a feeling we have a banned member before this day is done.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have a feeling we have a banned member before this day is done.

Good idea. BTW Springer did you see, or rather listen, to the gasp soundfile that I posted afew pages back? Another 100% match aswell as the palm trees. I also Emailed the person of that website and put some questions to him, but so far no reply. Probably wont hear anything back but it was worth a try.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For the sake of argument, if ItHasToEnd was for real, then so was the YouTube email, if that’s the case, then there was a definite threat detectable there, i.e.

“Are you wanting out? If that is the case then face the consequences of any actions you take from here onwards. This isn’t over with, not by a long shot.”

IF it’s genuine, it doesn’t sound like he was just talking about the public backlash that disclosure would cause. Personally speaking though, a threat like that would only encourage me to go public, but nobody knows what was at stake.

Just a thought while waiting………………..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Putting it simply super HOAX mind you credit where its due it must have taking a few man hours to do,
the camera can lie these days we all know that, how many years have we all waited to see UFO footage.................yes years & we are still waiting then a couple of videos turn up like this to good to be true, plus why hasn't it been snapped up the news media love this kind of stuff, unless they have seen it already and dismissed as hoax, pity was nice piece to, well done that person.

SPQR

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Time is ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

It looks like ItHasToEnd was just your run of the mill juice bag. While he still has a few hours left, this was NOT what I was expecting.

That said, I'm starting to feel worried that this will never be conclusively solved for a lot of folks. I just hope this video wont be used to educate the mainstream about UFO's. That'll be a slap in the face for people that actually try to honestly investigate in this field. While they're rare and too few, they do exist and are always overshadowed by this sort of sensationalist crud.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
I also Emailed the person of that website and put some questions to him, but so far no reply. Probably wont hear anything back but it was worth a try.

You know as I was looking through that persons websight I noticed what his advisor was involved in project and PHD wise, I am starting to wonder if this was a class assignment?

To me the video is not the conspirarcy, its the how and why.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TorloughTo me the video is not the conspirarcy, its the how and why.

Yeah, I know what you mean, the motivation intrigues me as well, regardless what anyone claims in the future this was 100% designed to mislead the general public.

While the buzz it’s created may make for good reading on someone’s resume/portfolio, I find it hard to accept this as a viable excuse, I also feel, “Because they can” as an equally unfathomable reason.

(Also, if I was a prospective employer, I would terminate the interview instantly upon learning the interviewee had perpetrated this hoax, before unceremoniously, “Removing” them from the building. That’s probably just sour grapes though!)

[edit on 17-8-2007 by DrDil]

[edit on 17-8-2007 by DrDil]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDil
While the buzz it’s created may make for good reading on someone’s resume/portfolio, I find it hard to accept this as a viable excuse

Good READING? They don't use this for experiance to write about on a resume, they use the actual video and models as a visual portfolio to show off, in order to get jobs.

3D modelers just keep making this stuff, and they put it into a video, or take pictures of it (like Isaac drone), and they keep adding more and more and more 3D models untill their visual portfolio is full of nice work.

Its like an actress or model bringing their "glamor shots" to the interviews, to show how pretty they can be.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry, it was more a turn of phrase than a literal one.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for sticking to your guns. If this person is a no show, we know nothing and judge on the veracity of the video itself, which has problems, but can be questioned. Details I found could discount the View4 argument. What about the Dominican Rep video? Was much on that discussed? There are compelling problems with the vids, but then there is compelling evidence that the US Moon landings videos are faked too.

If a no show, we do not know if the person was chastised by the team he challenged ethics of,or technical problems either by other persons, chance or the countless other effects of random reality.

This has done damage to credibility for thousands of people who regularly give us their personal ID when reporting real observed UFOs. Banning is too good for this group if CGI fakers. Exposing them in detail will satisfy me, but damage will have been done..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
As bad as it seems, IHTE, appears to have hoaxed the hoax so to say,

While the poster ItHasToEnd has not supplied the promised evidence,

(s)he has made at least 1 visit to the site, maybe to observe the aftermath, check out "last visited 14AUG07"

I don't know, but I wanted to say that with or without IHTE's input, the members here at ATS, whether for or against the video, have once again provided an entertaining and well debated thread.

Thank you from a UFO lurker......

.....or you could say interested but ignorant on UFO subject, and since I don't know....

I will deny my own Ignorance, lol and leave the debate to the members here who are more in tune with this subject....

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
well i must say i been following the thread & its a little disapointing that [ithastoend] has not made an appearence !!. i was kinda looking forwards to seeing the proof from the hoaxer. oh well ide like to say this thread has been great to follow. phew ! what a debate.
thanks every one

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Stick a fork in it. This thread is done.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join