It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
wait why is this guy going to get banned? just because he's not showing the evidence he promised to?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
UFO HOAXER CURSE

AKA The Palm Tree Curse

All HOAXERS from this HOAX onward will feel the effects of the HOAXER’S CURSE. Whenever a palm tree is within sight, BEWARE. Whenever you hear this song, BEWARE.

Note the palm trees at the beginning, do they match the HOAX? This is your song, BEWARE.

Hotel California – Live 1976

www.youtube.com...

STM

Note: Let’s shut this thread down now; it has been more than proven a HOAX. LOL, a curse, right, just wanted to give some back, but who knows......

[edit on 8/18/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
reply to post by badw0lf

Now that DOES look like CGI
Hell - watch out - low flying sombrero!!

J.

I prefer the jimjob, "oh my god I can't wiat to put this on youtube" from earlier in this threa.. Hahahah

If it was you, *claps and laughs* if not I'm still doing it for the guy who did

*edit, I founds a finger wrongs*

[edit on 18/8/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The guy/girl made a no show then? What a surprise.
Bah, I'm done with this thread now

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I laughed, I cried, it changed my life.

For the last 9 days (and counting) I, like thousands of others, have been following this thread.
As of today, 77 pages, over 1500 replies and over 108,000 views. Wow!

At times, I was on the edge of my seat. I put off mundane everyday chores like mowing my yard and taking calls at work from my biggest clients to monitor this thread. It had it’s ups and downs. But in hindsight, I wouldn’t change a thing.

I learned so much about myself and others, not to mention a slew of technical information. The information and insight shared by the members of this forum was mind blowing. This thread taught me to be more skeptical, more observant and most importantly, more patient. I learned some nifty little tricks like how to “raid my browser’s cache” and that Photoshop is an invaluable tool for comparing images. And the myriad of other tips and tricks you all employed to determine this was in fact a hoax. Some very cleaver sleuthing indeed, all freely shared.

I also learned that while at times we often disagree, there seems to be a common desire for truth and hence the purpose of this forum. My sincere thanks to this board’s founders for allowing me and thousands of others to participate in this type of dialogue and exchange. This past week has been like one big on-line, roller-coaster-ride and certainly worth the price for admission. I am now saddened that I must return to my hum-drum everyday existence. My, how my grass has grown.

I suppose this will go down in the annals of big-time hoaxes. Who knows, it may even become part of our vernacular and we’ll refer to future potential sightings as being “Haitied" or "Barzolffed" or "Vued".

Now can one of the mods please summon Barney Fife to the scene?

I think it is time for him to take his only bullet and put this thread out of it’s misery.

( For all you whippersnappers. en.wikipedia.org... )

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Congratulations, kinda kurious, you have done the best thing possible in a case like this, or, in fact, any case, you learned something.

One of the reasons I like the "Aliens & UFOs" forum is the possibilities to learn about human nature that are present in most threads. Unfortunately, there isn't that much to learn about Aliens and UFOs, but I am a patient person...

Keep on learning, kinda kurious, it's one of the few things we can do at any time and in any place during all our life.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
see peoble, what did I toled you, just becauze someone comes up and say " ia created this vid with nice CGI" doesnt mean he did.. and that he didnt show any pics or eviidence that he promesid WOW! i dont think it is a diffecult mission to just show a pic fro a work in progress.. hehe a hoaxed hoax hehehehe I tell you it doesnt have to be cgi , it could be military in secret or cgi from a complete another team
peace

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not really, it was clear from almost the start this was a hoax for alot of sensible people, the rest where just ill-informed. Dont give him that much credit. He's a tool (the hoaxer) some 17 year old punk with no parents.

I suppose this will go down in the annals of big-time hoaxes. Who knows, it may even become part of our vernacular and we’ll refer to future potential sightings as being “Haitied" or "Barzolffed" or "Vued".

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Me? Heheh...nope. I couldn't animate my little finger
I'd love to learn one day - if I only had an extra life or two that is...heheh.

J.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
...it was clear from almost the start this was a hoax for alot of sensible people, the rest where just ill-informed. Dont give him that much credit.

Wildone, I think you just might be full of..........sensibility.

He's a tool (the hoaxer) some 17 year old punk with no parents.

Just kurious. How do you know his age and parental status?
Do you sincerely think a 17 year old is capable of this level of CGI?
Who is he a "tool" for?
Please "inform" us.

regards....kk

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
HOAXING on UFOs and Aliens... ??? who would do that..?

Putting up wasted information on YouTube.

Yes, there are good informative UFO videos... and get taken down by
venomous replies.. now who would do that?

The government sanctioned counter UFO project has been against
the ordinary Joe Blow on the street corner since the Truman administration.

How do you get them off the gravy train of disinformation ?

Its been going on for at least one hundred years, no pinky by ther lip,
if you spend about one year in researching the web.

Good luck, there is a lot of dis info out there.

ED: Well kinda kurious, now you now who has wasted your time
on this thread. Bush's UFO dis info backers.
Just tell me I'm wrong.

[edit on 8/18/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic but yes, there are such talented kids out there. But to do a hoax you must have the mentality of a child/teenager..quietly laughing to themselves saying " I GOT THEM! heheheheheheheh lol!" its just the sort of thing an idiot teenager would pull right? I dont care anymore..

[

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think that the fact that so many people believed this CG video of this man is a great compliment to him.

This was for him maybe a test of his photo realistic 3D skills, and maybe not at all ment to upset the UFO community

I have to say that the video looks great, hoax or not.
It played with my imagination, and if i ever see a ufo i believe ill see some like this before most of them 50's ufo pics.

And events like this keeps everyones anti hoax skills sharp.
Nice work people.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The Member "ItHasToEnd" is now BANNED, the only means of reinstatement is to email me the proof (s)he promised via the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of every page of ATS.

The only reason I am leaving this option open is the possibility the peer pressure from the "group of hoaxers" (which I don't believe he had ANY real knowledge of) was the cause of his/her failure to to do what (s)he said (s)he would do.

The likely reality appears to be this was some poor, no life wannabe who so badly needs attention they LIED through their keyboard to all of us to get it for an hour or two.

How SAD is that?

Springer...

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think that the people on this board can give theirselves more credit than this.
It turns out realy interesting to see how most hoaxes are found out by the team work seen on the board.
Increddible how so many people can share their ideas and build up conclusions.
This topic is a nice example of that.

I personaly dont think hoaxers like this are sad individuals, maybe it is just a prank like people ringing your doorbel and run of, the more angry you get the more fun it is for them.
To call them sad without knowing their background seems to me like leveling to their level.
Again, i think the people here are smart enough to find out most hoaxes so why be angry.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
IMO, ATS proved to everyone which is the meaning of "TEAM STRENGHT".
Once the hoax has been exposed, no other elements were
really needed.
This (last) wasn't a matter to wait for "new exciting (but useless) disclosures", but was something else, something much more important than the proof of being an hoaxer or not.
When you promise something that you can't fulfill, you LIE to your pride for first, if you got one, then to the community.
Of course, this is not a problem for me, i say so jus because i feel free to say it, without the fear of being banned (i hope!)
So is gone mates, now i feel richer inside, as usual, after an experience on ATS.

Thanks to everyone

[edit on 18/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Springer, thanks for the info. I suspected he would not come through with proof when he stated the 5 day time frame. I figured he had what he needed or easy access at the times versus needing most of a week to 'sneak' something out.
It would have been nice to see the proof behind it. Guess the 'Ghostraven' type confessions are a rare commodity.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Seriously Leigh Scott, if that IS you

I must admit I have been dissapointed with the lack of response to certain queries, could well be very good reasons but 11 11, what makes you question identity ?

(I would have U2U but don't have the req'd no of posts)

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hey everyone, just wanted to add this little tidbit to the los roques mothership video:

Space Shuttle Atlantis Twin Sonic Booms From Re-Entry:
www.youtube.com...

at 8 seconds into the film, you can hear the exact same sonic boom used in the los roques video.

im going to be completely honest in saying that i sat here for hours at first going over and over each of the footages and even as skeptical as i am, i too thought "it just might be real". but thanks to those who took the time to debunk the footage, they swiftly brought this to a close. fortunately for the creators who i'm sure are monitoring this thread, we surely did give an abundant amount of feedback regardless if it was negative or pointless.

i do personally think these videos are excellent work. very realistic, very beliveable. bravo to the creators (whoever you are) you sure do have a great talent.

keep in mind people the intention of these videos are for you to see close up amateur footage of UFO's through a camcorder and that's what makes it believable. to say that these are "horrible" is just idiocy, especially when you have no idea what creating something this realistic entails. give credit where credits due u know?

just my .2 cents

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"ItHasToEnd", what a shame, boy.

Come back here and tell us more.

I'm waiting...

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join