It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply - was researching..

to the poster who wanted to know if the History Channel's videos were made with Lightwave, it turns out they were - at least in part.

I know that has nothing to do with this thread at all. delete if you wish

On a side note, my UFO video is close to being finished. I can't put little glowing lights on the bottom of the spaceship because for whatever reason Vue 6 hates it when I add a light other than the sunlight it adds as part of the atmosphere. Without any lights (save the sun) the program renders with nary a hiccup. Add some lights and every 6 frames the silly thing crashes.

I'll post it on youtube when its done and let y'all know. So far it doesn't look at all like the Haiti video. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torlough
If it is so amaturish and sloppy then why don't you make one and prove how easy it is.

I have already answered this question. My answer was, if i make one to prove how easy it is, some religious extremist cults would believe it is real. I do not want to create ANY fake UFO's.

Example would be "Saladfingers". He created a look-a-like of the C2C Drone, and made a video of it. Later, people from that religious group of extremist believers were actually thinking the video was real, even though it was deliberatly labeled [cgi].

I do not wan't to add to the already highly popular UFO hoax's, I care to much for the truth of UFO's to do something that stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
if i make one to prove how easy it is, some religious extremist cults would believe it is real. I do not want to create ANY fake UFO's.

That is a pretty convenient out.

I never even thought that the Haiti video was anything but a really good CGI. I think it took alot of man hours and some really nice software, no Not Vue 6 stuff like Maya, Lightwave, and others.

You claim you could make it in a snap and it is easy, I am calling you out on that. Put your money where your mouth is, or don't claim something you cannot do. Anything else as a reason you are not (Instead of can not as I believe) is just an excuse.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That is a pretty convenient out.

If 11 11 is capable of doing what he claims to do, I respectfully ask him to NOT produce such a video and release it in public. I fully understand his reasoning and believe it or not, it's not far-fetched at all. We STILL have people in this thread who hold on to the idea that this is real, what will happen if ItHasToEnd doesn't come back with the conclusive proof? They will carry on as "true-true believers" who wont back down unless if somebody else offers up the original project files.

This can lead into the spawning of a whole mess of things which is happening already. We see a website dedicated to a spin-off of the original video with added sound effects to make it seem more real. If it doesn't get declared to be a hoax soon, more and more people will never ever step back from the belief that it's the real deal. That is very harmful.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Are You Ready For Your Pentagon Video?
Like a steaming turd in a pristine swimming pool I for the second time PREDICT that the PENTAGON VIDEO TAPES from 9/11 will be released.(as soon as they fix all of the little flaws..perfect practice makes perfect

You heard it here first

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Maybe these videos should be stickies LOL

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by beverins]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I say that he can't create it and used that as an excuse. NO ONE I know who saw any of these videos thought it was nothing more than a fantastic job on CGI.

You can't keep people from being stupid. Besides even though Saldfingers did an good job on those videos he didn't water mark across the video CGI, or FAKE.

Look if he is so "afraid" and such anexpert in CGI he can PM with big disclaimer on it and host it on a private web site. I will take one look and delete the link, share it with no one. I just don't think he can do it. If it was as easy as he claims, with easily obtained software, then you tube would be flooded with CGI ufos and not stuff like this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I say that he can't create it and used that as an excuse. NO ONE I know who saw any of these videos thought it was nothing more than a fantastic job on CGI.

You must not know many who are in the CGI/Game business. Or whoever you showed the video to, didn't use a magnifying glass to look at the details. Of course if you "blur your vision" and watch the video 1 or 2 times as a whole, you might think this is great work. But when you have been in the industry as long as I, and have tested software after software, game after game, you kinda get a skill for finding the smallest flaws possible. I have found about, lets say, at least 11 flaws in the video of this thread alone.... thats not including the many flaws in the Dominican video...

Look if he is so "afraid" and such anexpert in CGI he can PM with big disclaimer on it and host it on a private web site. I will take one look and delete the link, share it with no one. I just don't think he can do it. If it was as easy as he claims, with easily obtained software, then you tube would be flooded with CGI ufos and not stuff like this:

I don't think you understand. I say it is easy because I have been 3D modeling for YEARS. I never said that anyone who is anyone can make this... I wanted to say it would be incredibly easy to make for someone with at least 5 years experience.. the more experience you have, the faster 3D modeling and rendering goes. There are millions of 3D artist on the internet, and I am certain many of them can reproduce this CGI hoax. You are putting this stupid video on a pedestal, when there is work in TV and MOVIE and PC Games far more realistic than these pathetic videos.

I hate giving any clues to my identity, but, I helped complete Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Even though FSX doesn't do a POST PRODUCTION render with "camera effects" like the UFO video, it STILL looks better than any of the UFO stuff...

www.microsoft.com...#

The main problem with most of you people who don't have any experience is that you don't understand POST PRODUCTION. It is where they take a simple 3D render and add all the "effects" to make it look a bit more real. They add "Blur" and "motion" and "camera effects" and "light halos" all of that.... Most people don't waste their time on post productions because most people don't try to pass their 3D renders as real.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE WATCH THIS MOVIE

www.metacafe.com...

S.S. from video above:

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Another video to watch :-)

This is the Cryengine2 sandbox editor that is going to be released with every copy of the game.

There are higher-res ones for download if you want to see the details. Just googlesearch for them.

The Cryengine 2 also has realtime rackfocus / depth of field AND motionblur. It has Sub surface scattering too (translucent effect, such as backlit leaves).

I wonder how easy it will be to make a "ufo video" with this one, eh? Oh, and look... looks like they nicked the coconut tree from e-on software too.

yes, I know someone mentioned this a few pages back... didnt see a link to this very easy to use editor, though. And you can use this sandbox for animation too.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by beverins]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
CHECK THIS OUT!

link

The gasp you hear in the video is called gasp1.aiff I was able to find this file here www.utdallas.edu... (use quicktime to play it)

Now if you go to the parent directory of that site you will find its someones website that they use for their resume. Upon reading it, it is for someone who has "Dissertation Title: 3D Content Protection and Related Applications" taken directly from his resume: www.utdallas.edu...

His resume lists a ton of 3D Motion capture that he has been involved with.

So not only did I believe to find the audio file used but it also led to me what I believe to be the maker of the video itself.

This was found on another forum.

[edit on 15/8/07 by ProjectDreamland]

tsk[edit: added source link and appropriate external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The gasp you hear in the video is called gasp1.aiff I was able to find this file here www.utdallas.edu... (use quicktime to play it)
You're right, the gasp sounds to be the same...
Edit: IS THE SAME

[edit on 15/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
You're right, the gasp sounds to be the same...

Nah dude that IS the sound file used, thats a 100% perfect match to the sound file used in the video. Surely that and the palm trees cant be a coincidence??

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I edited my post in delay: of course, it is.

No coincidences.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

ok ok.. as you want I dont get out enough, i am just a little stupid bastard asshole that is unfortunatley can detect cgi instatnly, yeah strange world isnt it, ..when a good smart man is no nothing then a stupid little peace of #..like me. ¨

no problem amigo, it is my fault, I never learn .. i never learn that i should shut upand stop acting normal and instead just be very simple minded with no care or thinking, just like most of peoble, sorry folks

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
The gasp you hear in the Haiti video is not me, that infact was added afterwards, as was all the sound

This person is actually starting to sound authentic. No?
Time to find the other sound files!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
The gasp you hear in the Haiti video is not me, that infact was added afterwards, as was all the sound

This person is actually starting to sound authentic. No?
Time to find the other sound files!

I agree. He sounds authentic in my opinion too, and not just since five minutes ago.

About movie#1... there's still the "ship" noise...(it sounds like wind, or a blow, maybe?)

In movie#2 (UFO Dominican Republic)
Initially it sounds to have been grabbed by a radio
Than crowd noises (something like yells)
Else
Barking dog(s).

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi,

yep this is 100% the same gasp! I cant help myself , but as I first heard the gasp in the video at youtube some days ago the gasp reminds me to the gasps in the movie "Blair witch".... lol

however ,I have to say that I also was very confused some days by this very good created video but meanwhile its clear that it is a hoax.

I believe the peoples who created it just wanted to know how peoples react cause they put so much work into it. maybe.. but I dont know.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by r7111
I believe the peoples who created it just wanted to know how peoples react cause they put so much work into it. maybe.. but I dont know.

No excuse in my book. The UFO subject gets enough ridicule as it is without people adding stuff like this too it to damage the subjects credibility even more.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out exactly where this footage was supposed to have been shot?
If so I guess the location could be checked against what we see on the video.
I'm a little surprised you don't see people around.
Also I wonder why the person supposedly catching all this on video didn't keep the camera rolling until these objects were out of site.
Anyway, I suppose it's a fake, but a pretty damned good one.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is an idea: The CGI makers of this hoax are really trying to out the reality of our world > we are living in a CGI universe! Everything is CGI, your experiences, your memories, the basic principles of physics ... all of it is CGI!!! Our CGI creator has had enough and is trying to wake us up

Seriously, though, this has been a real drain on many a brain, as is evident from some posts (not including those experts who knew it before they look it
). I sure hope who ever came up with the idea of this hoax never gets any work!

But people, persevere! Fight the fight! Dont give up, this is going to be a long battle, for among so many of these hoaxes the truth will one day emerge. In the meantime carry on the conversations that shine the light of day on these murky waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join