It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland

Originally posted by r7111
I believe the peoples who created it just wanted to know how peoples react cause they put so much work into it. maybe.. but I dont know.

No excuse in my book. The UFO subject gets enough ridicule as it is without people adding stuff like this too it to damage the subjects credibility even more.
Who makes this stuff without tagging it clearly as hoax in the moment which he uploads it, deliberately cheats all those people who's trying to understand what else than manship ist there in the universe. They automatically reinforce the theories which says that we all are just crazy people with no other way to waste his time.

[edit on 15/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by r7111
I believe the peoples who created it just wanted to know how peoples react cause they put so much work into it. maybe.. but I dont know.

No excuse in my book. The UFO subject gets enough ridicule as it is without people adding stuff like this too it to damage the subjects credibility even more.

no of course no excuse. I did not meant to excuse that. I just thinking about the reason why someone do something like this. Of course it could also be other reasons like it is to read here in this forum before.. (excuse my english , I am german and not fluid in english)

but maybe this whole thing has a also something good , now where its near to be 100% proved as a hoax.
The peoples around the world will maybe now better prepared to recognize a CGI hoax.
For examle: I didnt know much about CGI and whats really possilbe meanwhile ... but NOW I learned alot what is possible and I am prepared to recognize a hoax.

okay good night ,I will check back later.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ok I shouldnt laugh but I just had to at this

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That's a scoop. Flying word over Haiti!
The first two days the videos were on youtube, searching "Ufo haiti" returned 4 or 5 results. NOW, 144!

Edit:
About sound effects, i think it's really very hard to understand exactly how they did with the noises in video#2.
Here we can have just a small idea of what we can do with dogs samples.
www.audiosparx.com...
Some of them sounds similar but NOT the same. (Number 7, dog whining, in some parts).. Sampling, cutting, pasting and mixing you can obtain wathever you want.
Apart that i can record a dog in my neighborhood and i dubt that someone could identify it!

[edit on 15/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

OMG! THATS SO REAL!! Thats the real deal right there, genuin UFO. Wow, it looks so cool! I wonder how fast they can fly? I'm such a believer now! That is undisputable evidence of UFO's, no questions asked..

Whoever calls this one CGI is a disinfo agent!

[edit on 15-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
OMG! THATS SO REAL!! Thats the real deal right there, genuin UFO. Wow, it looks so cool! I wonder how fast they can fly? I'm such a believer now! That is undisputable evidence of UFO's, no questions asked..

Whoever calls this one CGI is a disinfo agent!

I agree man that is proof positive right there!
By the way 11 11 did you check out this sound file?

www.utdallas.edu...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

www.utdallas.edu...

Being a producer that's really all the proof I would have needed from the start. Shoot. I didn't think they'd be that darn lazy, I would have looked it up myself.

Gaaah.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And that should be the end of the repetitive and old arguement of " well if its easy why you dont make one yourself".

I bow my head to the people of this forum and all others that really do a good job in analyzing this stuff for which I have no clue. BTW the sound file was a really nice find.

I wonder what IHTE has in store for us IF he is what he said he was? (not that I need further proof, but it will be really interesting)

[edit on 15-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
THE SOUND FILE! LISTEN TO IT!

This is the breakthrough we were looking for. That sound file is in the private direrctory of "that guy". Research him. He loves 3d modeling, poetry, PHd in CS, he writes songs about the devil. Pretty good fit in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nothing is real.........

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

The keyboard you are typing on isn't real, its CGI.
The house you live in isnt real, its a rendering.
I am not real, I am a figment of a simulation.
you are not real, you are a figment of my imagination.

Who can we consider delusional?
What is real?
What is the truth?

They are all in the eye of the beholder.

And we are all crazy no matter how sane we think ourselves to be.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Im afraid until we know if the footage is copyright or not, you may be breaking the law by promoting such things...

I seriously doubt they would take the case to court considering the circumstances.

Hey I hadn't though of it that way.

Turn your sarcastometer on

I cannot wait until Friday. All this fakery will finally come to a close and we can move on to the next big hoax. >_>

Likewise. However, I get the feeling we're not going to feel any better after Friday.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beverins
Imagineer Systems Demoreels These are links to a software used for image replacement. No arcane magic is needed to learn these programs, and the company would probably be happy to give out a 30 day demo. At any rate, watch these videos and see how flawless some of these tracking and rendering composites are.

Beverines, great links !! I checked out the examples there and some of the work done is amazing.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
The gasp you hear in the Haiti video is not me, that infact was added afterwards, as was all the sound

This person is actually starting to sound authentic. No?
Time to find the other sound files!

Hmm, Im curious - just how did that other forum member come across this aiff file, when it appears to not even be linked from this persons frontpage. It doesn't list in a Google search, except from people mentioning it in relation to the ufo footage so Im really curious as to what links 'will' to that specific URL.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Nice find.

Now you have to think about it, 1 guy who admits to being a rank amateur with an older version of VUE can produce a similar clip in a mere few days...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
in my opinion any video uploaded anonymously to youtube is a very poor hoax.

there seems to be a real lack of common sense regarding these videos. If someone did get real footage that close of a ufo it would be the greatest discovery of mankind. The footage worth millions in media rights around the world. Its not rational to upload it to youtube and let poeple argue if its CGI or not.

At least Santilli knew how to orchestrate a proper hoax by contacting the media , promoting & hyping the film in public then selling it to the highest bidder.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I like how when this topic first started, everybody thought the video was the best thing ever, and now everybody is calling it a poor video with thousands of flaws. I don't care if you're a professional CGI artist who's made tons of movies. If a video can fool so much of the general public, the video passes the "good" test. Maybe not "super special awesome", but definitely "good".

Also, are we even waiting until Friday anymore for that one guy? >_>

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Hmm, Im curious - just how did that other forum member come across this aiff file, when it appears to not even be linked from this persons frontpage. It doesn't list in a Google search, except from people mentioning it in relation to the ufo footage so Im really curious as to what links 'will' to that specific URL.

Good question. I only come across this by chance after going to YT and viewing all 7000 odd comments that video has to see if at any point barzolff replied to any of them. He hasnt, but noticed someone mentioned this sound file in one of his comments, did the Google search like he said which took me to that forum with the post by Will and the link to the website with the sound file.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I like how when this topic first started, everybody thought the video was the best thing ever, and now everybody is calling it a poor video with thousands of flaws. I don't care if you're a professional CGI artist who's made tons of movies. If a video can fool so much of the general public, the video passes the "good" test. Maybe not "super special awesome", but definitely "good".

Excellent observation. Truer words have never been spoken.

Also, are we even waiting until Friday anymore for that one guy? >_>

Not after this:

www.youtube.com...

Hat tip and Star to Project Dreamland. Nice find!

That does it for me I am now convinced it is fake. I simply needed to see somthing which emulated the original video and this one does.

As a die-hard "video looks too real" supporter, I must admit I was wrong. I am sorry if I offended anyone in my wake, especially 11 11.

OK, that takes care of steps 8,9,10.

en.wikipedia.org...

Finally, I had always thought that if this turns out to be CGI, I would eat my shoe.
Would you all mind if I put a little hot sauce on it for flavor?

It's been fun...kk

[edit on 16-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
11 11 did you do this video?

www.youtube.com...

I was away, but I think this is a perfect way to show how "easy" it is to fake somethinkg like this without it being "confused" as a UFO. that is why I was wondering I will look back.

But if not why not do something like this with 11 11 instead of Wacco.

Wow re reading the thread I saw the gasp audio file. HAts off, read the profile of the "guy"?

HEre is another file used:

www.utdallas.edu...

Looks like he does have the chops to pull something light that off, has anyone emailed him. THe only odd hting is there only a few sound files there why only those and why keep them on a public computer??

I knew it was a bit more complex to do than your average college student.

Am I the only one wnating to know the why and get past that everyone knows its a hoax already.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Torlough]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another CG video done by somebody, seems like many people are now rushing to upload this kind of stuff, not good in my opinion, but at least the uploader didn't state it was real. I actually think this looks pretty good. Halo music? Hmmmm...

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join