It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Im afraid until we know if the footage is copyright or not, you may be breaking the law by promoting such things...

I seriously doubt they would take the case to court considering the circumstances.

I cannot wait until Friday. All this fakery will finally come to a close and we can move on to the next big hoax. >_>

[edit on 8/15/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
hey peoble!

this is very strange, my very very local newspaper is talking about this UFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thats the very first time in my lifeI see UFO news in the local newspaper!, you know only in the 50es and 70:es that was popular taht they came on news but wheni saw the news on the newspaper,. that really ensures that this is the best quality video eva, it is CG and the creator showed up,. but here is one point:

when did a creator of a ufo fake almost directly come and admitt!!! that never happend, I really still think that the case is maybe not that easy as it might be , maybe they want to cover up and shut the doors by doin this

it is just a speculation and DONT take it seriously

However, being a CG editor/director artist myself I will tell you that none of the hollywood movies not even transformers is good as this, not only the amazing graphics but to synchronize the motion of the real camera with the motion of the cg camera, that is even by the most expensive BOUJOU tracking software very very diffecult, and the even more crazy thing I will tell you is that they zoomed in too, do you peoble know how diffecult it is to do that, if not impossible, to zoom in and mix 3d object with it while it is shaken, i wish they used this technology in movies

so if it is CG(99 procent ) the peoble that made this must have been extremely talent, and extreme hardware and time and deciplane.. so why dont they do such thing in HOLLYWOOD that looks like games when compared..

that is just my speculation, as I said, I dont think it is real ALIENS but I just made a point, maybe they were remote controlled ,

god bless
leviterande

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanderman
I am a 3d animator and compositor and I can say without a doubt that this Haiti footage is totally CG. ...I have the same program used. Vue 6... Whats funnier is that the scene used is a sample file contained in Vue. Who ever did this simply added there own ufo mesh and building meshes. Hope this sheds some light.

( form prior page 69...I shortened the quote )

Could this be the smoking gun? Can you post the file, or frame grabs from the file so we can get on with our lives? Odd that others who state they've used this program have not picked up on that. Is there a "tutorial page" you can link to? A picture of your dog.....anything?

Ding...ding....ding...ding....we may have a winner!

regards...kk

[edit on 15-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi,
A consideration:
This topic have been started on 10/8/2007 @ 10:05 AM

Someone on ATS discussed about it

On 11/8/2007 @ 02:28 AM the question if it was an Hoax or wasn't
has found his answer: "Yes, it's a hoax."

The doubt survival time on ATS has been less than 17 hours

When i have any doubts, always i find the answer here, so has been this time too.

This place is a big container of Truth.

[edit on 15/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Someone has added some sound effects to the video, and created a search arbitrage site.
www.haitiufosite.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
HaitiXchange, uh?
Plenty of google ads, there.
Maybe a new business?
This story seems to be endless.
Somewhere i saw Haiti UFO t-shirts too...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Someone has added some sound effects to the video, and created a search arbitrage site.
www.haitiufosite.com...

That is despicable. As everyone knows, it is easy to find out who is behind this via whois.net.
It was registered via GoDaddy ( go figure ) on 8/13.

I won't yield the contact info as it is against TOS. (But I did get a screen grab, just in case!)

This just keeps getting weirderer and weirderer.

And Skeptic Overlord, keep an eye on those one-line posts.

humbly...kk , < shivers in fear >

ADDED >>>

Originally posted by internos
HaitiXchange, uh? Somewhere i saw Haiti UFO t-shirts too...

No, don't go there, that was a joke. NOT REAL. OK, I have now learned my lesson about how rumors start. Sorry

[edit on 15-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thank you for the notice...
I'm not interested to them.
I'm here just to se how, technically, a hoax can be exposed, this is as a school for me, and a precious source of informations...
I'm just reading all the thread from its start, this is the second time i do it.....

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
QUOTE:'That's really not interesting at all. What you have here is a complete amateur (we all have to begin somewhere, I guess) using a program that's capable of doing far greater things (OP video). You can find hundreds of these low quality CGI videos out there and they should NOT be used as a benchmark of sorts for the capability of digital imaging.'

I agree it's not that good - but what was interesting was the fact that it was done in VUE 6. And it's an attempt to make a strange craft appear against a VUE 6 background. Sure, there's plenty of crappy cgi UFO vids out there - but none, to my knowledge, openly declared VUE 6 footage.

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
QUOTE: 'Yep and just checked all time views for "UFO"
The WTC clip:
Views: 1,836,780
Added: 1 year ago

UFO Haiti:
Views: 1,373,804
Added: 5 days ago

I find that incredible.'

Yeah, amazing. I guess it goes to show just how hungry the general public really are for the real deal.

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
QUOTE:'Originally posted by Choronzon
1. Seeds from the same source plant(s) and year can be genetically identical.

If these genetically identical seedlings were planted and survived (as is done often in the landscaped communities), you would have similarly identical growth.

2. Identical trees do not disprove or prove anything.

1. Fair enough but what a complete coincidence that these identical trees were used as the basis for a software programme rather than the millions of other trees that could have been used.

2. Yes they do - it proves the images have been modified and / or created.'

I think the point he was trying to make (agree or diagree, it's your call..) is that:
1. It's NOT software that generated the trees - as nature is capable of creating identical trees within the dispersal radius of the orignal trees' seeds. And:
2. Following that hypothosis - overlaying the two trees proves absolutely nothing.

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
QUOTE:'That's really not interesting at all. What you have here is a complete amateur (we all have to begin somewhere, I guess) using a program that's capable of doing far greater things (OP video). You can find hundreds of these low quality CGI videos out there and they should NOT be used as a benchmark of sorts for the capability of digital imaging.'

I agree it's not that good - but what was interesting was the fact that it was done in VUE 6. And it's an attempt to make a strange craft appear against a VUE 6 background. Sure, there's plenty of crappy cgi UFO vids out there - but none, to my knowledge, openly declared VUE 6 footage.

J.
I totally agree with you. In my opinion, after 11/8/2007 @ 02:28 AM, every argy-bargy, blame and other points which were not strictly concerning the movie by the technical point of view, was emphatically useless, unhelpful, unnecessary. Every ten posts i found one really exciting.
What is sure, so far, is that the video is an hoax, and that vue 6 will sell more copies than they, probably, espected one week ago.

It has been an "unwanted" way of advertising...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
QOUTE:'And that's just the beginning. We're talking shot glasses, spoons, oven mitts, frisbees, bumper stickers and UFO soap on a rope.

A small portion of the proceeds could go towards the hospital bill for the hoaxers once they are caught. And then, give them a little dough for resumes and demo reels since they are out of a jobs now.

Perhaps if things are this slow tomorrow night a talent show or telethon perhaps? Whadda ya'll think?

regards.....kk '

Heheh...mark me down for three medium sized shirts, ok? Do you have any in black?

I'll take the oven mitts too, while yer at it...

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I made this with a few clicks in Vue 6 for a quick and dirty render. The more time you spend creating something like this, the more realistic it will look.

I've not found a "default setting" for the ecosystem used in the video yet. I may spend some more time later having a look just for the hell of it.

It's a very well made video IMHO. 10/10 to whoever made it, but minus several million for releasing it as a hoax.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There's this video on youtube, titled:
"Making of palm tree island by using Vue 6"

youtube.com...

Not so interesting...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

www.haitiufosite.com...

Hmmm...the mystery deepens yet again...is this the ORIGINAL audio here? Or not? To be honest, it's *sounds* much more believable in my opinion . Does anyone here understand french? Now I AM confused...
'Nothing new' I hear some say...

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by evolve

I made this with a few clicks in Vue 6 for a quick and dirty render. The more time you spend creating something like this, the more realistic it will look.

I've not found a "default setting" for the ecosystem used in the video yet. I may spend some more time later having a look just for the hell of it.

It's a very well made video IMHO. 10/10 to whoever made it, but minus several million for releasing it as a hoax.

Not too bad - but I'm still inclined to go with the hand-held cam therory myself still.

J.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

www.haitiufosite.com...

Hmmm...the mystery deepens yet again...is this the ORIGINAL audio here? Or not? To be honest, it's *sounds* much more believable in my opinion . Does anyone here understand french? Now I AM confused...

J.
The only understandable french words are, for me:
"Mes amis!" = "Oh my friends!!
"Oh maman!" = "Oh mama!"
I couldn't understand else.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

J.

Well, the original "gasp" is still there, so I'd guess the other noise was dubbed in afterwards. Extracting the "gasp" from all the other background noise and leaving it as crisp and clear sounding as heard in the original video would be impossible from a single track audio source.

Edit: Spelling.

[edit on 15-8-2007 by evolve]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In my opinion the background music at the start, has been putted there to cover the stop between the old "gasp" and all the new sounds, but's just an opinion..

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join