It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD is wide spread misinfo spread by the new world order.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
I was misdiagnosed with ADHD.
It's some disorder psyciatrists diagnose people with when they think that people don't conform to liking something and it's something given to kids when parents don't think they have paid attention.

Ritalin is a form of mind control for those people. Ritalin effects a person's psyche. I was misdiagnosed for ADHD, and I was told that ritalin had a reverse effect of ADHD. However, ritalin makes your hand shakey and it makes it impossible to think by yourself. Any thoughts you have when you are on ritalin will be medicated thoughts. You will have no thoughts of your own.

ritalin is an evil overprescribed medication for those parents that think their kids do not pay attention enough. It's not their fault. It's not that they aren't normal. They're just different.

Do you feel the same way? Were you too misdiagnosed with ADHD? Doctors like to tell parents that ADHD is a disorder so that they won't feel bad about their kids not paying attention to things. It has nothing to do with a disorder. It doesn't make you not normal to have been diagnosed with ADHD, it just means there is something about you that your parents/your psyciatrist doesn't like.

It's meant to keep people who are "different" apart from the society. Its' exactly what the New World Order wants.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Maverickhunter]

In the second grade, my friend was diagnosed with ADD, he twitched a little and couldn't speak right. It was probable he needed some medicine, but he ended up stopping it by his will power. I soon after began getting the same. Getting uncontrollable shakes of my head and twitches (touching and saying things 4x every time, as long as it was an even number) I was recommended to take meds. It turned out i was having an allergic reaction to vitamins I was taking. It damaged my nerves and brain. I still have an after effect many years later (holly crap, maybe a law suit could be done) Anywho, I believe you. The docs are kookoo. They think all free thinkers are crazy. Just between you and me, I have to take Singulair for my asthma (also caused by the allergic reaction years ago) and when I take it, my brain literally confines to "singular" thinking. Talk about irony. I can't generate any new ideas, I can't draw, I can't even create anything out of clay. My creative brain shuts off. I become like a robot. good at math, and only math. Something up with the drugs these days. I don't trust doctors so much anymore.

Oh yea, I got rid of the twitching by pure will power and prayer, just like my friend.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My 7 year old son was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder
in 2003. Our doctor put him on Ritalin and not only did his grades
go up from a "C" average to an "A-", but Nathanael was able to
focus enough to earn a 2nd degree Tae-Kwon-Doe Black Belt and
to learn Classical Piano. He was chosen from his class to put on
a performance this coming Aug 21st. I'm so proud of my now
11 year old son!

BUT.. I am concerned about the long-term side effects that the
Ritalin may have on his brain and body. Although the doctor says
that they are very rare, I didn't want to take the chance. So this
Summer, I stopped giving Nathanael the Ritalin and began giving
him a couple of tablespoons of the new cellular-level cleansing
solution from Isagenix technologies. (See the "Are You Toxic?"
vid on the front page of www.isagenix.com) Several other parents
have had success using this purging therapy. It took a few weeks
to see improvement, and Nathanael broke out in hives early on while
the toxins were leaving, but he's staying focused now without that
"deer in the headlights" look that Ritalin often gave him.

I'm VERY glad that we took the time to investigate a natural cure,
instead of settling for the drug coverup. If any of you have friends or
relatives that are diagnosed with a mental problem, look for natural
alternatives to drugs. God created our bodies to be self-repairing and
balanced. The key is to purge the crap from our organs/blood/cells.

This "modern/advanced" world will get your loved ones started on the
road to sickness and ultimate death earlier than ever. Don't allow it!

-CareWeMust (chicago)

[edit on 6-8-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not gonna lie to you, I've popped a Ritalin once or twice. I don't have ADHD and it was very enlightening. I do not mean to condone illegal activities, however, I would definately challange one who has not done it before to try it. One's mind can focus very well on things when one is on Ritalin... as I thought, it was definately the best chemistry study session I ever had.

Furthermore, I know several people with ADHD and it is a completely legitamate disorder. While I cannot say I believe synthetic drugs made by humans are the best answer, I can say that those suffering from it can control themselves better and can focus on tasks easier when taking Ritalin. Saying ADHD is disinformation spread by the 'NWO' is not only irresponsibly wrong, it muddles the true, helpful information that the average person can greatly benefit from on this site.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
carewemust There are people with such problems, but currently they are forcing us to think everyone has it. Oh yea, and the long term effect are bad. many years latter I still twitch from an allergic reaction years ago. I still cannot think correctly due to my current asthma meds. I'd recommend keeping your child off Ritalin.

here is a page about the effects

en.wikipedia.org...

There have been at least 19 cases of Cardiac arrest

Yes, the risk is small. But I take asthma meds. I cannot run without my heart going "ba bump ba ba ba ba bu mp bump bump ba bump bump bump " What I mean is that these drugs give you an irregular heat rate and mess with your body. If asthma meds do that, what do these drugs do.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axe0312
Furthermore, I know several people with ADHD and it is a completely legitamate disorder.

True, but not to all. These days if you speak loud to the teacher. it goes "OH NO, your over reacting, shove some drugs down him, screw the effects"

I think ritilin has NH, which i think is bad for people. I could be wrong though. And I would recommend you do not use these drugs without a doctor's note. They set your heart off clock and screw up the brains thinking. I think if you would have run while taking them, you would feel your heart go crazy.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
thanks annestacy

So I guess it is a real disease... still though I think they could come up with a better name then Restless Leg Syndrome, honestly... Perhaps the chemicals causing it were added to our diets in order to create weird side-affects that they could profit from, but that's admittedly a little far fetched...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Perhaps the chemicals causing it were added to our diets in order to create weird side-affects that they could profit from, but that's admittedly a little far fetched...

When you get the chance, go to Staten Island and drink the tap water. it fizziles

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
thanks annestacy

So I guess it is a real disease... still though I think they could come up with a better name then Restless Leg Syndrome, honestly... Perhaps the chemicals causing it were added to our diets in order to create weird side-affects that they could profit from, but that's admittedly a little far fetched...

It's not far-fetched at all. If you go back and read my last (very long) post, you will see how the government has been adding chemicals to the food and water supply for the last hundred years in order to profit from people's illnesses.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
carewemust There are people with such problems, but currently they are forcing us to think everyone has it. Oh yea, and the long term effect are bad. many years latter I still twitch from an allergic reaction years ago. I still cannot think correctly due to my current asthma meds. I'd recommend keeping your child off Ritalin.

here is a page about the effects

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the link Gorman91. There no need for me to put my child
back on this insidiuous drug/medication. I hope you are able to get
yourself off of the Asthma meds too. Like I said, find a natural cure.
They're out there for almost every illness. Good luck! -cwm

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here is my strong opinion on ADHD, ADD and other "disorders" of the like. THEY ARE NOT REAL, they have been created by the pharmaceutical companys to provide a "pseudo-solution" for parents who feel guilty about their child being "out of control". If parents would go back to parenting instead of letting others parent for them, they can take back control of their children and mark my words, they will notice a marked improvement in the child's behavior.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I do think there is something such as ADHD in children and adults, but I do agree it is over dx'd and misdx'd and too often rx'd.

As far as it [ADHD] being a non-existant, a conspiracy, of the govt and the rx companies- to cause or dx and rx ADHD for profit-If I'm going to humor that train of thought, I'd think there would be a bit more to it.

If I were paranoid to that effect, I would propose it is also likely one of many experimental drugs which are used not just to try to exploit the possibility of conformity, but to see what kind of effects on the psyche can be manipulated-what drugs would appease the masses to the point of apathy. A long term study for future use.

I do agree the FDA is very corrupt and as about money grubbin as the rx companies are, with the CDC in their pocket as well, and one scratches the back of another, but sometimes it's much more sinister than to be just about money.

However, the average physician, which goes by the standards set by the CDC and FDA etc...has very little knowledge of what they are doing as pawns in the game. They are told the criteria to dx for whatever illness, real or imaginary, how to dx someone and what to medicate them with, and thus they do what they are told, er taught, er...what they are supposed to do... as pawns in these situations.

For the most part, physicians and psychiatrists are ignorant to the bigger picture, and right now, most such medicines are experiments for the future, and physicians are being trained to be those pawns and not think for themselves-at least not past...what do these symptoms equal-what meds should be prescribed...what does the CDC and FDA say?

Thank goodness for modern medicine though, for along the way, the experiments on others have greatly benefitted us [general society and some 3rd world countries] as a whole as well....or has it.

There is still the supply and demand game. Diseases, and causes for diseases must be in readily supply a part of society to feed the demand of population control. It's just a fact. Abortion, and gangs and the drug running industry can't kill enough people fast enough to be effective population control, although they contribute greatly to it.

Ah, but not everything is a conspiracy, and sometimes, we benefit from it either way...other times ...well...

ADHD, Cancer...to think those that rule over the medical community aren't corrupted, nor the government...well thats just idealistic ignorance and blind trust at it's best.

Just remember the average physician, is ignorant as to what they do or why, and what their research may really be used for if successful. In others words-if you voice concerns over over dx'ing, or meds etc, likely your physician will think you are clearly a conpiracy nutcase...

...but thats okay..there is a drug for that...he/she will be more than happy to write you a script for it .

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuseInPink
Here is my strong opinion on ADHD, ADD and other "disorders" of the like. THEY ARE NOT REAL, they have been created by the pharmaceutical companys to provide a "pseudo-solution" for parents who feel guilty about their child being "out of control". If parents would go back to parenting instead of letting others parent for them, they can take back control of their children and mark my words, they will notice a marked improvement in the child's behavior.

I agree with you MuseInPink, but also keep in mind that these dangerous chemicals such as MSG have been introduced into the food supply for the last 100 years and are constantly being increased and are not on the package labels. They cause children to become very unstable, sick and violent. I cannot stress enough how important it is to get kids off of these dangerous foods and onto a healthy diet. This is such a huge scam on the American people. They don't even realize they're being poisoned and so many refuse to believe it. It's well-documented and it's going on every day with almost everything that you consume. The ONLY way to avoid these chemicals is eating organic foods. The rest is poison.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
The best thing people can do for their children is to avoid processed foods and pharmaceutical drugs. They are designed to make them (and you) sick.

You hit the nail on the head. The "bad guys" have discovered the ultimate market : the one you create.

It'd be like if one night I ran around burning down houses only to travel that neighborhood the next day offering my services to help them rebuild from the "tragedy".

People are far too trusting. I know a person who takes hand fulls of drugs (as prescribed) which have side effects that other drugs are then prescribed to treat.

Those drugs in turn cause new side effects and so on, and so forth. Eventually this person got rotated onto a different series of drugs since the old ones weren't having the desired effects. And then later they get rotated back onto the original set of drugs, then moved again to another set, and so on.

Mind you, this isn't for cancer or anything like that. Rather this is for "psychological problems". Jee, could it be the handfuls of pills they've been taking for years that are attributing to their "psychological problems" ?

This one to help them relax, this one to help them sleep, this one for the nausea. Once you pop you can't stop !

Some people aren't smart enough to put the pill bottle down.

"Oh but this came from my doctor...."

[edit on 6-8-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts so sorry if I repeat anything. I think there are three marked differences between ADHD and why it is so diagnosed now.

1. Previously, children were not forced to stay in school like today. So if children were not able to function, they left school and went to work.
2. Parents are far more busier now, without family help because we all insist on living in big houses by ourselves, that family relationships are breaking down and parents don't have the time or energy to keep up with high energy kids. There is a much higher incidence of single parent homes. While I know single parents do their best, it has proven that not having a father in the home can greatly affect children mentally. Mothers have profound affects, it is just the emotional attachment to a father, or lack thereof, is a lot more extreme.
3. and the most important: Our food is poisoned. ADHD is a chemical inbalance, just like depression and bi-polar disorder. We have chemicals in our food we can't even pronounce. There are preservatives, additives. Then we try to eat fresh food but it is laced with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and whateverleseacides. Our fish has mercury. Our toys now have lead. Our cattle are fed other dead cows from meat rendering plants. That the roadkill, cattle that meet the four Ds: death diseased,disabled,and dying. Rancid meat from the market, including the plastic containers they come in. A lot of this goes into pet food, but much of it is mixed into cattle feed. The recent pet food debacle? Rendered meat. Until the late 90s, euthanized animals were added. It affected pet food so much that vets were finding the chemicals used for euthanization were building up in immune systems so that they had to use more medicine to put an animal down.
If you ever watch Supersize me, watch one of the bonus materials called the smoking fry. He puts different mcD items in bell jars to see how long they decay. Some sandwhiches took 2 weeks just to start decay. French fries still looked pristine 6 months later. How many fries have you found in your car that still look edible?
Food should be able to decompose. Should a meat product be able to sit on a grocery store shelf for 3 months without decaying? If it wouldn't decay, you shouldn't eat it. EAt local.
There is an eye opening book called "The Omnivore's Dilemma." IF you read it, you will never buy meat from a grocery store again. Fortunately, I have a local dairy that is all natural near me. You should be able to see where your food comes from, and how it got to you.
Parents are catching on. That is why organic food sales have jumped 30% in the last year.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know about many studies of ADD or ADHD. It might be a real, though overdiagnosed, disorder. Or, it's just a normal condition. That is... being sad can be considered a disorder - depression, being angry, anxious (I think there's a medication for each of these)... but these are all normal human qualities. My question is not if some ADD/ADHD CONDITION exists, but whether or not it's just a natural part of humanity that can be focused through willpower.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.uea.ac.uk...

This site has a lot of info concerning mental health issue's and the medical proffesionals critical response to methods used, My own 4yr old has his moments, but i would never medicate i am considering detox and cleaning up his diet, and mine.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I can give light to the corruption of the drug market. A few years back, my grandmother died. Ok, that's sad and all (not really if you spent an hour with her:lol
but why she died is the sad part. She was on two meds. One was for her heart. This med made her liver/kidneys (cannot remember which one) die. The second meds were for her kidney/liver (one of them) and made her heart die. His oximoron medicine eventually killed her from heart and kidney/liver failure. Thanks drug industry, you killed my Grandmother who was still alive when the Titanic was on the draw board.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am simply appalled at what is happening in this thread. I've never seen our members misinterpret so much information before. You guys are arriving at some schizophrenic conclusions from a string of loosely tied together facts. At the same time, you are slandering those of us that have ADD.

It is really infuriating to read some of the posts in here, simply because of the blatant denial of reasonable information and disregard for those that have the condition. Just because you can create a conspiracy out of anything doesn't mean that there always is a conspiracy. You guys are refuting any information about ADD as non-legit... are you serious? Do you really think that all the millions of doctors, researchers, and institutions involved with ADD are conspiring to create a fake condition? You've got to be kidding me.

The drug companies certainly do want to sell more of their product, but that has nothing to do with whether or not the condition is real. ADD was here first - it wasn't until later that Big Drug, Inc. may have somehow convoluted the situation to sell more product. But regardless of what Big Drug may do to hit sales figures, the condition does exist.

Yes, people are misdiagnosed and misinformed about ADD all the time. I've already mentioned that this root problem is caused by physiologists and family practice MD's trying to diagnose and medicate a psychological/neurological condition. It is a deep rooted disorder that is closely tied to localized blood flow inadequacies, poorly regulated neurotransmitters, and structural abnormalities in the brain. The psychoactive drugs that exist for treatment of ADD each have their own peculiarities and effects. These drugs affect each brain differently, which is why competent psychiatrists will generally prescribe 3-4 different ones in sequence and monitor the physiological and psychological effects. As with ANY medication, it's about finding the right balance of solution vs. risk of side effect.

I was put on Ritalin back in high school and it did restrict my mental bandwidth. I was a bit more aggressive in those couple weeks, as well. The drug simply wasn't the right fit for me, so we documented the effects and tried another drug.

Adderal comes in MANY varieties, each with their own delivery systems and metabolic rates. The first version we tried made me feel too wired and sped up. Adderal XL corrected some of those side effects, due to its more controlled and steady drug release system, but the intended effects for the condition of ADD were not strong enough.

Welbutrin took care of the psychosomatic side effects of ADD itself (like depression and anxiety), but again it did not solve the ADD problem well enough to continue using it.

Focalin worked very well, and had a nice balance of intended effect vs. side effect. The problems associated with ADD were relieved by this drug, but there was a few side effects during my 2-week loading phase such as insomnia and loss of appetite. However, I can attest that those side effects went away after the loading phase.

I stayed on Focalin for a month or two, fully satisfied with its effects. However, a new medicine called Vyvanse is available that I wanted to try. It is essentially the same active ingredients as Adderal and Focalin, however it's delivery system is quite different. There is no loading phase with Vyvanse, thereby enabling me to eat a pill when I need it. Great stuff!

The point here is that, yes, some of these drugs can cause problems for people, and yes there are risks associated. But that is true of just about any drug. You have to find which drug works best for you and evaluate the balance of intended effect vs. side effect. Trying Ritalin once, hating it, and deciding that ADD is a NWO conspiracy myth is hardly a logical progression.

So, those of you that insist upon an ADD conspiracy in which the condition is a myth... you are certainly not an expert, and any conclusions you make are circumstantial and inconsequential. ADD is certainly real - any conspiracy you may believe in does not take away from the reality of ADD.

Be very careful when debating this issue, because it is a personal reality that many of us have struggled with. Some of the comments made in this thread have been almost slanderous... whatever you may think about ADD, a degree of tact and respect is demanded.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by discomfit

People are far too trusting. I know a person who takes hand fulls of drugs (as prescribed) which have side effects that other drugs are then prescribed to treat.

Those drugs in turn cause new side effects and so on, and so forth. Eventually this person got rotated onto a different series of drugs since the old ones weren't having the desired effects. And then later they get rotated back onto the original set of drugs, then moved again to another set, and so on.

Mind you, this isn't for cancer or anything like that. Rather this is for "psychological problems". Jee, could it be the handfuls of pills they've been taking for years that are attributing to their "psychological problems" ?

This one to help them relax, this one to help them sleep, this one for the nausea. Once you pop you can't stop !

Some people aren't smart enough to put the pill bottle down.

"Oh but this came from my doctor...."

[edit on 6-8-2007 by discomfit]

Exactly. I was on antidepressants for over 6 years. Then I did my research and found out that my depression was being caused by chemicals in the food. So I got off the meds and changed my diet. As long as I stay away from foods with chemicals, I feel just fine. When I eat something that contains chemicals, my depression returns. At least it's temporary and I can control that with St. John's Wort, which is an herbal alternative to antidepressants and it has been proven to work better than antidepressants. There is an herbal remedy for just about every illness... even diabetes and cancer. Western medicine is nothing but a scam. The sooner people realize it, the longer they'll live.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
The recent pet food debacle? Rendered meat. Until the late 90s, euthanized animals were added. It affected pet food so much that vets were finding the chemicals used for euthanization were building up in immune systems so that they had to use more medicine to put an animal down.

Actually this is still going on today. There is a huge lawsuit going on here in the Miami area. The local news team did an investigative report and found out that euthanized dogs and cats ARE now being put into the pet food. The only safe pet food is either organic or homemade. My dog had reactions to every pet food I tried (even the expensive ones) so I met with a holistic vet and we created a special recipe for him that includes boiled chicken, brown rice, green beans, broccoli and some supplements. He's now very healthy and happy. I would never feed my dog petfood ever again. No one should.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join