It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a Prophesy of Lights in the Sky and a warning by a fellow poster!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
hhmm well had DK left us already? i have some questions i need to ask him about this or if anyone else knows exactly what is coming? is it combatable?
these lights where are they supposed to happen i want o know everything he knows about this
does anyone know how to reach him?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
That was the SCARIEST thing I have ever read. Thankyou so much for bringing it back out of the past. It is so important to have freewill in the situation he describes and I for one think it is for real. You have to know me a bit better to understand why I say this but if you look at the threads I have started you can see that there is a common relation in my message.
!.Cheyene mnt being moved. Well, making room for the continuity of those they want to survive.
2,Disclosure has already happened. People do not choose to see it.
3.To defeat evil is a true story about the take over of more than just the human life. And one persons battle to stave off the takeover.(it was trash bined)
4.Have 'you' seen a UFO? An attempt to take a look at whats going on in the skies. looking for the recent stuff really...
Ok I admit I am not as open or informed as the DarkKnight but heres one more interesting thing, when I came on to ATS I had intended to use the name Dark Knight, I have even used it on at least one other forum I no longer visit. I would love to stay on top of this one because we all know that what he said about the Debt and flagging was very important. He just may break fee with alot more information if we let him.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
well antar its the same for me this has seriously gotten to me. i dont even think i will be able to sleep tonight because of this
DK is serious about this throwing his old life away to live away from civilization just for an attempt to survive what is coming.
if somthing does come every single person might be drafted to fight it off.
but i would gladly join to fight what is comming.
now scared to sleep i guess ill have my swords at my side all the time

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well now if you rob are like me and many others we have all been looking into alternative ways of survival for the past several years anyway. But looking inside has been just as important for the dawn of the new man. In every era there has been a total eradication of the era before with very little if any evidence left to show for it starting with the dinosaurs. I have been organic growing and seed saving and storing, learning survival tips and preparing my kids to know how to survive by the growing of food and knowing the basics and most importantly how to be good people. But if what DK says is true, its not about water purification and storing of needed commodities. If this is to be a wipe out of the population there are so many more things to consider here. Did he at any time talk about 'how' the population is killed? Or are they taken? Thermal sensing devices would mean there is no place to escape into the woods, you would have to plan to go down into the caves for at least the 3 Knights. But if they are like probes perhaps they can fly into caves as well. Then what would be left he insinuates, will be an imprisonment for those that have debt and such. So what is the out come and exactly who are the capture-rs? I know that there are very dark forces that would love to contain not only our bodies but our very souls that have been here on this planet in this dimension in this time frame. Could it be our own or even inhabitants that we are not familiar with? Are the ones that will be left that hid in the bunkers thousands of feet in the ground the ones that will have to control the few that survive and maybe create a true prison society? I don't know but the MODS need to keep thi open and lets hope that DK will rejoin us here because one thing for sure we need as much information in order to understand the complexity of his original thread and time is running out.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
The problem I see with his "prediction" about 2007 is that he could have said that about any single year in history and there would be evidence to back it up. Man has been observing strange things in the sky since we first looked up at it.

You are correct and no one will disagree, people have been seeing things in the skies and on land and in the waters for as long as we have existed, but this was not entirely about 2007, he clearly states that this is the year that things really begin to become apparent and continue getting worse as we roll into 2009-11.
Did you read the entire text of the old thread? It is really well worth taking the time as some of the posters asked great questions and sparked informative answers from DK. I did skip the nasty ones, they were unnecessary to the thread.
If anyone gets nasty with him again they will end up severly over ruled and be breaking the rules of 'this' thread where he has been warmly welcomed back by his old friends and I for one am one of his new ones that intend to live through the catastrophy.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I just read through that previous thread and question I'd have to ask (before building a bunker in the mountains) is - was there more than an audience of 2 to that rise & fall of the yellow crescent 'moon' prior to the rise of a normal full white moon as described?
Something as weird as that would generate widespread hysteria and be impossible to keep quiet.

Am I & everyone I know or heard in recent times the only ones who missed this oddity?

I'm not trying to be a debunker but I'd like something more concrete to go on before arming myself and diving out of sight for 5 years or so.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I may have missed it but did a Mod. ever meet with DK and if so what did the Mod. think.

Roper

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Aside from some of the sheer nastiness, the only problem I saw with the thread was it's ambiguity. A warning he was/is passing on, but nothing else...I can respect even honor his wanting to not name the person who passed the info to him, but to not give a little morebackground other than to say it gonna be big, and it gonna be bad isn't good enough to my mind.

Who knows with a little more info. one of us might have had some ideas as to how to improve his chances out in the back of beyond.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seagull,

Did you read the part, although vague where he says it will be a celestial event- it wont be ET's landing but it will have to do with the stars, lights, and danger from above )I'm paraphrasing.

This is what made me post this- because on the day i posted this, there were at least 3 threads having to do with strange things seen in the skies.

It may be worth it to read it in its entirety- not the others comments, but what HE had to say.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
but what danger from above?
in earths atmosphere? what could the stars do?
i mean there could be a meteorite that has a crystal that is similar to tiberium which is not a real crystal but it has terrifying effects
ill get back to this in a min

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just checking back in to see if there were any new news from DK. Could you perhaps U2u him and see if he responds? Still a good thread to ponder. It does make me think more completely about the anomalous balls of lights I see on a regular basis...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm a little tired right now I was resting and thinking this just popped into me and I wanted to write it up.

I know that you are all good at remembering things and good at finding things maybe you can remember this.

I remember watching a video here about the different stages of evolution I guess you could call it. There was this man talking how things are going to step/speed up and start moving faster and faster. He was in a non discript room and there weren't many there at this lecture.

For some reason I am thinking he mentioned something about Dec. 21, 2012 really being Oct. 28, 2011

I could be off on this and maybe I should have tried to locate this before writing I could be way off.

Unfortunately I am going out in a bit but I will see what I can come up with later. If any of you remember this please let us know.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Lights in the sky posted on Coast to Coastwww.coasttocoastam.com...

Read the caption, please and tell me what you think of this one.

Good find, I think this needs a thread of its own in UFO section. Why? Guess what I found..

This is a verrrry long exposure photo (to capture the faint stars). There are three lights and they all move together, they trace out exactly same trajectory. I've joined lines to show this.

So this is one object, having at least 3 lights on its corners. Sounds familiar?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I may well be jumping the gun but I don't think that a moderator had a face to face with DK. With that statement I will say he lied. Making the whole thing a lie.

Look at it this way. What event could happen in the future that an old military man knew about and would send a select few into hiding? Nothing, this like a lot of other threads, a hoax meant to scare people and get a large point count.

Roper

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hhmm yes but what exactly do you think it is? a ufo but wouldnt that mean the stars behind it should not even appear?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The high point of a good conspiracy buff is to find evidence and it often comes from real live people. All paper trails begin with people. So why just because it comes from a person do you have to consider it a hoax?
I understand that there are people out there that have the ability to really scare people and play on their phobias and stresses. But on this one it just does not feel that way, cant you feel the difference?
All I can hope for is that nothing is fixed in this universe and what needs to happen is that we get more facts from the only possible source we do have. Then from there we can decide to either put on the tin foil hat or hide in a cave or stay and be murdered or worse.
What scared me about hearing this for the first time was that I had to rethink what I have allowed myself to comfortably believed to be a cut and dry situation that was black or white, now I have come to realize that regardless if this is real or not, I may have been slipping, and I am grateful for the reminder to stay open to the possibility of the unknown becoming part of this global change we all feel coming. Every Military personnel can tell you that they take seriously their training in mind control, cant recall what the official name for it is right now but knew someone that specialized in it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
I may well be jumping the gun but I don't think that a moderator had a face to face with DK. With that statement I will say he lied. Making the whole thing a lie.

Look at it this way. What event could happen in the future that an old military man knew about and would send a select few into hiding? Nothing, this like a lot of other threads, a hoax meant to scare people and get a large point count.

Roper

so nothing is gonna happen in 2011? but it was not confirmed it still may or may not happen,and if a mod had a face to face about this im sure they would have said somthing by now. but it could be a hoax, if he sold everything wouldn't that mean his computer and power supply and internet would also be gone as well?
but i am not to judge DK so im nutral about the 2011

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This isn't what I was looking for, I can't find the video but what it comes down to is understanding calenders I guess. It seems that Dec. 21, 2012 is believed to really be Oct. 28, 2011

sundin.web.surftown.se...

So I would say that if these greedy elitest want to bring Holloween on 3 days early they might just get away with it, but then again they could be the ones tricked you never know.

I'm in no rush I'm already old

[edit on 6-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thermal sensing devices would mean there is no place to escape into the woods, you would have to plan to go down into the caves for at least the 3 Knights. But if they are like probes perhaps they can fly into caves as well.

yes but we have somthing called stealth paint which does not show up on thermal technology and well idk about night vision
heh im thinking of somthing like war of the worlds is gonna happen

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Antar, I think DK is a very fine fiction writer, He has a start of a very good book.

The post where his dad(I think) saw two moons. Why did anyone else see it? That would have made top news.

Now I will admit that this whole thing could be spiritual but if that is the case there is no where to run and hide.

There is mention of "lights is the sky" in Revelations, so we should go there for insight.

Rob, something is bound to happen in 2011, any type on natural disaster could happen.

I think it was Valhall that made a post in some thread and stated that the end times could have well started in '05 or 06. ( Help me out here Val)

So anything could happen. ( I might will the lottery :lol

I am willing for DK to come on here and set me straight, don't think it will happen.

Roper

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join