It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicions Confirmed: John Edwards is the Better Woman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NY Times

Elizabeth Edwards is once again making sharper comments on the campaign trail than any of the candidates, particularly about her husband’s rivals for the Democratic presidential nomination. This time, Mrs. Edwards is giving a pointed critique of Senator Hillary Clinton.

In an interview published today with Salon, Mrs. Edwards says Mrs. Clinton is not as vocal an advocate for women’s issues as she wishes she were and lances the Clinton campaign’s suggestion that people should vote for Mrs. Clinton because she is a woman. Mrs. Edwards also says Mrs. Clinton “needs a rationale greater for her campaign” than that she is in the race to win, which is what Mrs. Clinton said when she announced her candidacy in January.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So John's attack dog is his wife, who's basically saying Hillary doesn't understand women's issues as much as her "husband," the Breck Girl!

You can't make this stuff up!

Related AboveTopSecret.com Thread:
John Edwards is Stunning

[edit on 7/17/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Good for her! She wants her husband to win and inspite of her terrible illness she's out there rooting for him!!!!!

As far as the "haircut" at least he's not using the money on ladies of the evening, huh?

Haircuts cost up to 1.0000 if you fly in your hairstylist, and why not. He's a young man and he's rich.
Why not look his best???

You'd be surprised how many REPUBLICANS pay outrageous amounts of money for everything from A-Z.

Nice try.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm....

just thinking aloud mind you but is this comment the result of Mr. Edwards already getting told he is just NOT potential running mate material for Mrs. Clinton, eh?

But as to her comment that "no one should vote for a woman, just because she is a woman" it doesn't impress me much. Why not vote for a woman just because - it makes much better sense than the other phrase I am left to use every four years - "I voted for the lesser of two evils."

Bleys

[edit on 7/17/07 by Bleys]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Bleys,

Who do you think is the lesser of the evils? I have no favorite and at this point i think they're all alike with the same agenda. Just curious as to who you would endorse. Thanks-DG

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
*snicker*

To tell you the truth I created a chart with all the candidates and make notes about them during the debates (gads I need a life) because I have NO IDEA who I am going to vote for yet. So far I've only crossed off two - John McCain and Dennis Kucinich.

Leanings...
Ron Paul is more of a constitutionalist than he is a libertarian so that gives me some huge concerns.

I want to hear Obama talk more about why he is the one but I doubt he is going to get the nomination over Hillary.

Giuliani is the only republican I would possibly consider voting for.

See I am already weighing the lesser of the evil ones....

How bout you? Anyone strike your fancy?

B.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That's a firm NO!

Obama seems New World Ordish and gives me a bad vibe.

I dont care for Hillary.

Rudy, well, i dont know about him yet.

I would like a Ronald Raegan type of leader but i dont see one in the offing.
This may surprise you, but i would take a Republican over a Democrat. A good Republican, that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Barry Goldwater. I know he's dead, but I would vote for him over any living president we have.

He had courage, integrity and wasn't afraid to call "BS" when the situation deserved it. We need someone strong and honest now.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Of course Edwards' wife is going to support her husband and criticize the other candidates. Duh.

Although this thread doesn't seem to be much about him, I actually like Edwards. I haven't decided who I'm going to vote for yet, but he's definitely a contender. Is almost EVERYONE on ATS voting for Ron Paul?

top topics

join