It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 2012 be the Year Aliens start War with Earth ???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
A friend of mine kept having nightmares of aliens attacking Earth with there ufos and had tons of motherships on reserve watchin' the battle go on. I know this is all fictional, but what if some unholy event of that nature were to occur around the year 2012.

I've had my own strange "Alien Attacking" dreams. They just started over the past few years. Dreams can be triggered by many different things. I've had a couple of dreams come true. Of course, non alien related. It's kinda freaky actually. My latest dream a few nights ago dealt with me running through my parents neighborhood with a couple friends (couldn't see their faces) trying to hide from small alien ships. Pretty cool fire fights between , what looked like our special forces and the small alien ships (about the size of desks, 4-5ft in diameter). We ran by an area between houses to see a soldier flag us over to where he was hiding. I woke up after that. I wanted to see what was going to happen next. haha

After seeing weather changes around the globe, reading anything I get my hands on dealing with "ETs", to watching what's happening in the middle East, no one can know for sure what's going to happen over the next 5 years. But I'll tell you one thing, odd things have been happening more and more to me like persistent dreams and deja vu. I truly believe something is going to happen. Good or bad? Don't know. I just hope they don't turn out like my dreams. Because if they did, "We come in Peace" wouldn't apply.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
If they really wanted to destroy us, they could do it before we even knew what happened. I think any species capable of space travel is far beyond war. War is an act of fear or greed.
[edit on 17-7-2007 by tyranny22]

This is the way I see it, look at our own world. What do you see? You see good people, bad people, and many inbetween. If life is so diverse here and live in places that you wouldn't even think there is life, then why would the rest of the universe be any different? I think the only difference would be the stuff we don't even think about or know about yet.

The point being is that, yes, it makes total sense that if aliens could space travel, they would probably be beyond wars. (The good ones). But, why wouldn't there be aliens that know how to space travel that are ABOUT war? (The bad ones). Maybe they just haven't found our little piece of the rock. Or, maybe there are aliens that can space travel and only want to study us, don't want to interfear with us? (Neutral aliens). I see life in the universe should be at LEAST as diverse as here on Earth. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Ok, not Ugly, but Neutral.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
Pretty cool fire fights between , what looked like our special forces and the small alien ships (about the size of desks, 4-5ft in diameter). We ran by an area between houses to see a soldier flag us over to where he was hiding.

I truly believe something is going to happen. Good or bad? Don't know. I just hope they don't turn out like my dreams. Because if they did, "We come in Peace" wouldn't apply.
That was some pretty interestin' stuff there Quazi176, if you could get into more detail it would be great to hear this over and over again.The thing that scares me is if the aliens are as hostile as you've mentioned it it'll be like War of the Worlds but with no happy endin' (unless they use us for breedin' purposes), 'cause I won't mind gettin' some (you could figure out the rest).

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
I mean what do we have that they wouldn't have if they could travel across. I dont know about you guys but out of a the galaxies I think we are the last anyone would want to visit. I mean this planet is crap to us so how do you think a advanced civilization would look at it.

This planet might be crap to you, but I happen to like it, since after all, we're living on it. Don't get me wrong, it can be better. No wars or pollution, etc.... For one, you say there's nothing here that an alien species would want? It doesn't occur to you that Earth is VERY rich in minerals, metals, species, and any other element that might be indigenous to only here that "they" find to be exotic? I'm sure there are many other things why "they" would come here. Any possibility will work. There's probably 1000's of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

It doesn't occur to you that Earth is VERY rich in minerals, metals, species, and any other element that might be indigenous to only here that "they" find to be exotic? I'm sure there are many other things why "they" would come here.
Thanks for spreadin' your word Quazi176, I can't believe that guy said the world was crap to these alien races. I love this world (even though it's full of corruption) ,I love all the species and women on it (except for gold diggers). I hope these aliens don't get jungle fever and start abductin' all the women in the world 'cause things will really get crazy. Thanks for all the posts ya done to make this thread one of the most interestin', I'd like to thank every single one of you(maybe I'm overdoin' it).

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It doesn't occur to you that Earth is VERY rich in minerals, metals, species, and any other element that might be indigenous to only here that "they" find to be exotic? I'm sure there are many other things why "they" would come here.
Thanks for spreadin' your word Quazi176, I can't believe that guy said the world was crap to these alien races. I love this world (even though it's full of corruption) ,I love all the species and women on it (except for gold diggers). I hope these aliens don't get jungle fever and start abductin' all the women in the world 'cause things will really get crazy. Thanks for all the posts ya done to make this thread one of the most interestin', I'd like to thank every single one of you(maybe I'm overdoin' it).

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My computer went crazy and copied the same post I had done , (sorry for that folks), it happened and I can't change it so lets get on with the subject. It happened to a friend of mine and now the tables have turned so now I suffered the fate.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Pretty cool fire fights between , what looked like our special forces and the small alien ships (about the size of desks, 4-5ft in diameter). We ran by an area between houses to see a soldier flag us over to where he was hiding.

I truly believe something is going to happen. Good or bad? Don't know. I just hope they don't turn out like my dreams. Because if they did, "We come in Peace" wouldn't apply.
That was some pretty interestin' stuff there Quazi176, if you could get into more detail it would be great to hear this over and over again.The thing that scares me is if the aliens are as hostile as you've mentioned it it'll be like War of the Worlds but with no happy endin' (unless they use us for breedin' purposes), 'cause I won't mind gettin' some (you could figure out the rest).

Well Steve-O, I haven't gotten the lucid dreams On-Command down pat yet, but I get more than my share of them. They are sooo cool to experience. I usually remember my dreams in good detail. I posted one in another thread earlier that I dreamed of the Columbia shuttle disaster. ( I think you responded to that one) I still remember that dream from beginning to end. The colors, the anxiety, the fear. I watched it fly over head while I was bartending at the restaurant I worked at ( a bit slow for a ship that's supposed to be coming in on approach). For some reason the building I was in had no roof so I could see the night sky. It looked more like the jet from the movie Firefox but was white with the black bottom along with the American flag on the tail fin. Anyway, it was trying to land at our small airport and it turned upside down and crashed into the ground.

The fearful/anxiety part was all of the debris that exploded was falling all around me. Those parts were not small either. Trying to run as fast as you can while dodging debris was scary. I woke up during my running and dodging thank God. Glad that was a dream. Shocking the next day to hear about the shuttle.

As far as the alien fire fight dream, I think its the third "Attacking alien" dream that took place in my parents neighborhood. This was the first one that "our side" was fighting back. The others were me just trying to get home without being spotted and zapped. (I must play too many video games haha). Anyway, the alien dream took place at night, they always do. Best way to describe it was the ships were flying around the houses zapping things I couldn't see while soldiers were shooting at them with machine guns from around corners, behind trees, etc....

As one ship was coming our way, ( I had a couple of friends with me, I couldn't make out faces) a soldier that was in-between 2 house jestered us to be quite and come to him. I woke up after that.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've stated before that I "feel" something is changing. I can't place my finger on it to say whether I feel it's bad or good. My dreams would point me to the bad side, but they are only dreams. Movies played out by your subconscious. I've also said before in other posts that I pray that my dreams are wrong. It won't be pretty if they are. I surely don't want Contact to be this way.

For those who make comments about.... "if they were going to destroy us, they would have already done so." I don't thing its too hard to believe that maybe, those kinds of aliens just haven't found us yet. Or if they are already here, that they have their own reasons why they haven't harmed us yet. Maybe individually we'll never find out the truth whether they are out there. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If there were an alien civilization that had the technology and energy to get to earth it is highly unlikely they would need or want anything our planet has to offer.

At a minimum they are going to be a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale. This means they can efficiently use the power output of their Sun. Then considering how much their civilization survives, evolves, or transcends after its Techonological Singularity we would not be able to relate to them as we relate to most other life on earth. The average person cannot comprehend the level of technology and energy sources they would posses.

If there were any plausible reason we would be invaded it would likely be the result of the creation of some type of Science comparable to Psychohistory from Isaac Aasimov's Foundation series by the alien civilization. In their calculations they may determine the human race as a threat like Arthur C Clarkes 3001 where alien intelligences calculate that the human race will spread like locusts and rapidly consume energy resources until they destroy the universe.

If we were a threat like that the war would be over before we knew it even started. No Independence Day, no War of the Worlds. They probably wouldnt even set "foot" on the planet. More likely they would terminate us from Orbit. It could be clean or dirty. Biological, Chemical, Nanotech, or more than likley things we never even dreamed of. Like a ant colony facing off against the might of a Carrier Battle Group.

They wouldnt bother with warning us or even making contact. We dont warn pests in our homes and lawns before we exterminate them. Why would they?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well i for one would like to believe that 2012 is the year for all to be revealed and sources say that members of the government want to reveal the truth but they just dont know how to do it, with underground facilit's and a grav track that run's right around the earth below the bedrock and numerouse colonies benieth the surface i would have to say the government would probebly leave us all up here to die and they would hide away in there DUM'S underground, but yet again it is said that there are alien establishment's underground and the highest in command i believe is the zeta reptilian's or something hold the power, there for the government would not be completely safe and may be forced upon to the earth's surface. no one know's the intention's of the aliens revealing them selv's to us but i hope it is in good will and for the benifett of us civilian's because if 2012 does not happen i myself will be devisted as i have told freind's and family to remember and be prepaird for that year and not only that if 2012 does not happen we are all screwed *not meaning to be rude* and that will mean it is upto us fellow believer's to bring the secrecey to light and tell the world. We should not have to live in fear and fear to be judged as we are the savior's and the tru herro's of the future world...Let's show the government who is realy the one's on Power!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

For those who make comments about.... "if they were going to destroy us, they would have already done so." I don't thing its too hard to believe that maybe, those kinds of aliens just haven't found us yet. Or if they are already here, that they have their own reasons why they haven't harmed us yet. Maybe individually we'll never find out the truth whether they are out there. Time will tell.
Thanks for postin' this stuff up Quazi176, that's what I've tried to explain to the other posters that they might have not found us yet in this large vast space filled with millions of star systems with different forms of life. If we're hostile why people assume we're the only ones , there could be races that look like us who are runnin' this planet.If all the conspiracies add up to something then we must have struck a deal with one of these races to protect our behind from such an attack.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would just like to add i dont think a war would be on the card's for the reason that: the alien's have looked over us for many year's andif they wanted to kill us all they would have by now for sure! but if they where to start a war we would not stand a chance and we would not know it's coming because the blame would lie with the government solet's hope that they have good intention's.
if only i was presidet but im in australia and i hate our primeminister John Howard he has ruined australia worker's lives and he's like a dog...constantly behind Bush sniffing his behind following in his track's.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
2012 is when this earth era finishes and a new one begins, this is why so many disasters are happening and they will get worst and worst with every passing day/year till the specifyed month and day in the 2012 everything will get together and the change will occurr more dramaticly. Do some more research before posting this kind of topic please. The "aliens" are already here and not for any war, might want to step out of the tv for a while.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If there were an alien civilization that had the technology and energy to get to earth it is highly unlikely they would need or want anything our planet has to offer.

At a minimum they are going to be a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale. This means they can efficiently use the power output of their Sun. Then considering how much their civilization survives, evolves, or transcends after its Techonological Singularity we would not be able to relate to them as we relate to most other life on earth. The average person cannot comprehend the level of technology and energy sources they would posses......

Good Post. This also makes complete sense. But, you'd also have to consider that is possible that maybe they like war. Maybe they get a kick out of it like so many races here on Earth?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is an interesting question if only people would stay on track! I believe that there will neither be conflict (unless staged) nor contact (also staged).

I think it will be much more about 'collusion' i.e. the joining of many alliances to implement and bring in a new reign over terra firma, treating humans the same as some of mankind treated the animals, trees, and land, during his limited rule over Mother Earth

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
People, sorry but the 2012 is about the advance of the earth, new level of mind set and new dimention if you like to call it that way. For this, the earth has to go thru and evolution and changes...

if you ever wonder (The earth as a planet it is alive).

The brothers of light are here already..no one is here to attack no one, is that so difficult to comprehend? They are here to help this planet to make the changes and advance.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hmm. my first instinct is to say if they are anywhere near that level of sophistication, not conflict they enter into would ever be a war, especially if you pit them against us. everyone keeps saying it and i will too, if they wanted to they could very likely blink us right out of existence, maybe not literally but it would never get to the point of war as we know it.
i offer that its likely they know we are war mongerers just by watching our civilization and i also add that its likely many races went through such phases in their own history.
the bottom line for me though is it might be a situation that they are either actively trying to sway us into a non combative composure so that they can trust us with better technology that we wont misuse against our own species and instead for the betterment of not only mankind but the world we are rapidly pushing to breaking points OR there is an agenda by lesser races still superior to us and an intervening seperate race/races are planning to act sometime soon while still trying to remain as unseen as the race they intend to stop all so that our civilization and its culture do not retain lasting negative views or damage that would lead us to an isolationary stance against our alien neighbors....

what do you guys think? oh and i u2u'd my cousin about that reptillian vid and ill post it when i get the link.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

At a minimum they are going to be a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale. This means they can efficiently use the power output of their Sun. Then considering how much their civilization survives, evolves, or transcends after its Techonological Singularity we would not be able to relate to them as we relate to most other life on earth. The average person cannot comprehend the level of technology and energy sources they would posses......

Good Post. This also makes complete sense. But, you'd also have to consider that is possible that maybe they like war. Maybe they get a kick out of it like so many races here on Earth?

Thats possible they could be violent in the sense that people like to squish bugs, hurt animals, and well kill each other. If thats the case it will still be horrible and like the ant colony trying to resist a Aircraft Carrier Battle Group, but without any justification for the act.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
agh, but see it doesnt make any sense at all for them to come all this way just to terrorize an infant civilization for no reason at all. I wouldnt go two blocks down my neighborhood just to find a colony of ants to squash not if im 22, maybe if i was with friends and i was 6 because kids do dumb things like that but kids in a cosmic sense wouldnt know how to wield technology that would carry them here, and if the technology isnt great enough to get them here fast why take the trip just to terrorize for no good reason? if it is fast, i still say why come for no reason? why if you are so much greater than the human race would you care at all what these infants are doing in this area of space where there isnt anything else around but us?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join