It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has heard this one before?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maybe you're confusing Lucas with Steven Spielberg, who was allegedly contacted by certain shady characters on the fringes of the government to help with "disclosure," and was given some classified information about aliens in order to make Close Encounters of the Third Kind more realistic to the point where it was telling a good deal of truth in it. This has links to other stories of USAF contact with such folks as Robert Emenegger, Linda Howe, and the Disney Company being given access to classified material to weave into their documentaries.

The Close Encounters first contact sequence was supposedly modeled loosely after alleged meetings the US Air Force has had with aliens -- or maybe time travelers -- at Holloman AFB and Edwards AFB since the mid-1950s.

Holloman Footage / Encounters

If that's the case, we haven't seen much good come from these meetings. Not that we can tell, anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting, I dont know though...theyd have to keep a whooole lotta people quiet who were working on the movie, unless they just thought they were extras and only a few people actually knew they were real...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow! my old thread lives!

But yeah, I read that years ago.

But please please check out the movie "Arlington Road". you can see a giant UFO in the sky in one of the scenes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Ya saw it on the Arlington Road movie!! Very faint just over Tim Robbins head!
Good find!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA

Ya saw it on the Arlington Road movie!! Very faint just over Tim Robbins head!
Good find!

Hell Yeah!!

Can we get a Youtube vid of it? I think me and you are the only ones that have seen it so far.

I want other people to check it out too. Even if it has taken 4 years to get my thread noticed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yes, you can.
I don't see it though, not even if pointed out.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There are over 70 species of aliens that have visited the planet in the last 100 years, but there are 4 species who have had operations on earth. The first looks like us, the second looks like the greys, the 3rd looks like an insect, and the 4th looks like a cross between a human and grey (some mistake this species to be reptilian, MIB, or having asian features. I am not sure the ones you are talking about in the movie but I was thinking probably the human looking aliens.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yeah, they are actually getting ready to disclose the truth about the movie dreamcatcher by stephen king, and they greys in that movie as well. www.imdb.com...

the movie was actually filmed on location in never never land, and the greys were flown in from zeti reticuli 3ayu-b.

as to the star wars, tattoine is actually called befeldar-zyganzi, and is located on the other side of our sun. it also was filmed on location.

but to the point, i am a jedi, and i WISH star wars was real! i want a golden arm! i'd even chop off my hand for it!

may the force be with you... and you... but not you...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Intheshadwos

I was wondering if I were the only one who knew about this. I have it that the first film was a retelling of real events in another Universe. Mark Knight is related to the Camerons, I believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
While travelling to / from work i usually listen to radio show archives or presentations or document movies converted to mp3 format. About 2 weeks ago i listened to David Icke's "Ruled by the Gods" dvd from 1999 and he interviewed an old shaman who said Darth Maul and other Star Wars characters are real.

Oh yes here it is. Fast forward to 7:00.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

Yes, you can.
I don't see it though, not even if pointed out.

Thats it!! It so much more clear on TV. I noticed it years ago when it first came out on Cable TV. I was like Whoa!

Im so happy Im not the only one that has seen it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intheshadwos

In regards to the producer of The Philadelphia Experiment movie, an even greater curiosity abounds. According to the official scribe for the Montauk investigation, Peter Moon, the actor Mark Hamill--who played Luke Skywalker in the Star Wars Trilogy--is the actual producer of the film, though he chooses to keep this fact hidden from the public. It has been hinted at by Moon that a gentleman named Mark Knight (aka Mark Hamill) was a childhood friend of Montauk experiencer Preston Nichols, and that Hamill was instrumental in securing work for Nichols as a sound engineer on The Empire Strikes Back. It should also be noted that Hamill's father was an officer with Naval Intelligence, an agency long rumored to be mired in mind control conspiracies and assorted covert operations, one of which was, allegedly, the Montauk Project. Furthermore, Moon contends that Mark Hamill worked at Montauk during its halcyon days of time travel shenanigans and mind control meddlings.

^^^^^This

I need more info on this.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ive never heard of this before but i love star wars and am very interested in it I'll have to look up more about this stuff

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hmmmmmm hope the
Twi'leks are real

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sure, here ya go. Up for some reading?

The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time

Montauk: The Alien Connection

Montauk Revisited: Adventures in Synchronicity

Pyramids of Montauk: Explorations in Consciousness

The Black Sun: Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection

Before you order, and read these books, remember this: Once you know these things, you whole life and way of thinking will change. You will never be the same again, ever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join