It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has heard this one before?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
At least 20 years ago, I remember reading that some of the aliens in "Return of the Jedi" were real. Specificly the scene where Jabba has Luke, Han, Chewy etc over the pit in the sand dunes. I remember reading in the article that there was a book to be written about it. Has any one else read somthing about this? I know it sounds crazy and stupid, but I'm dead serious, so please give this thread a chance.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wow, I've never heard that one, but I'm interested.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah it's true, the entire Star Wars saga is actually based on real events. George Lucas is a long time abductee and the Greys relayed the story to him.

In the real version, I heard Vader really chops off Lukes leg, but Lucas thought this would be too graphic so he re-wrote the scene.

By the way, don't ask me for a link, cuz I ain't got one.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by pompano]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yeah I've known the truth for a long time. My pet rancor isn't very nice to people though, so its really hard to prove.

Lucas refused to even pay to use him in the movie, because no one would believe me anyway.

Jabba even wanted to buy him, but I am too attached to part with my friend. Rancors can be such sooks sometimes. He really didn't like the idea of that door crushing his neck. Hes a tough one though.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting theory I must say. I went to the theatre in my early teens to see Star Wars but never viewed it quite this way.

Anyway I did a little bit of research on this and found a comparison of the original film from 1983 and a refurbishment from 2004. Apparently they added some additional graphic work to it.

I would have to say that where ever you heard these creature were real may have been slightly misguided.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think there was a proctologist involved in designing that scene.

Theres even a gigantic crack.

PS: The remastered one simply has a bad case of worms. They look like a damn nasty species though.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have never heard about that either, but it does sound kind of interesting. I would also like to know more about that. I love Star Wars and remember going to see it in the theater when I was younger. I don't remember the aliens though, might have to watch Star Wars again to refresh my knowlege.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow, some people are really taking this thread seriously. Kinda appalling actually.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
They are taking it seriously because I kindly asked. Unlike you, they have a lil respect.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Yes I have heard this from many sources.. David Icke with his interveiw with Credo Mutwa said that many of the charaters from starwars are infact real..
You know I could buy into that honestly.. The human mind has been known to somehow sense things threw Sci Fi..
Not to long ago many of the things we use in our daily lives are via Sci Fi type of stuff.. So yes I have heard this before, and tend to belive it holds an ounce of truth..

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
When you say real, do you mean real in the movie? or that the characters are based on real aliens out there?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
When you say real, do you mean real in the movie? or that the characters are based on real aliens out there?

I mean real aliens in the movie.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I mean real aliens in the movie.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Frankenchrist]

Oh, I really dont think Mr. Lucas would hire real aliens to be in his movie.
The budget was already really low to start with.. So to have real live aliens in his movie is not true.. I would guess with all my heart this isnt true. But I would be more willing to belive that the aliens are based on real aliens out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Low budget? Who says that the aliens he might've used wanted 2 million dollars for a movie?

Maybe they thought it was fun to play a role and did it for free? You don't know

But perhaps they're all fake,

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Yes I have heard this from many sources.. David Icke with his interveiw with Credo Mutwa said that many of the charaters from starwars are infact real..

Is there any chance you could find a reference (like a transcript of the interview) for this. I have some problems with some of David's ideas, and this just really does sound like things going a little too far.

Interesting theory, but really? I don't think so...

edited coz I'm an idiot

[edit on 13-7-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well, personally I think this is SO far out.. But I'll add a little thing to it:

Even IF we say some of them are real, doesn't it make you think that none of them look even just a bit like any of the aliens, that are supposed to be in circulation? (Reptilians, greys, nordics, etc)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There were tons of aliens on jabba's barge. If you think about it though, Luke, Leia, han solo etc were all aliens as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Well, personally I think this is SO far out.. But I'll add a little thing to it:

Even IF we say some of them are real, doesn't it make you think that none of them look even just a bit like any of the aliens, that are supposed to be in circulation? (Reptilians, greys, nordics, etc)

Maybe because reps, grays and nords aren't real thats why none of them looked like the aliens in star wars? IF the aliens are real in ROTJ as the op wondered that is.....

But what do I know.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
yea me and my friend kinda guessed that at least some of them would be real. we were talking about it for a while. but i would have never guessed that some of them actully were real. i wonder if the ewoks are real?
thats pretty cool thogh. and no we haven't heard this before until now, we were just talking hypotheticle.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds like an advertising ploy to get people to go see the movie. I mean, come on....none of those aliens even looked like real beings. And I feel sorry for the gullible people that actually went to the movie thinking they were going to see real aliens!

R2D2 was real, however

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join