It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the women want me.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yes fellas, I have a serious problem, it's like everywhere I go all the ladies are all over me. Now, many of you may be thinking, "how the heck is that a problem?"

Well let me tell you plain and simple, I cannot find a woman who like me for my personality, it's like all they want to do is touch my rock hard abs and chest.

They always say " oooh, Mike (my name) has such a nice body..." yadda yadda yadda.

I'm like "jeez, don't you even care what I like do?"

I think I'm an interesting person, i have a lot of hobbies. I play guitar, practice martial arts, I love to be fit and exercise, i also love to draw and do artistic things like that.

unfortunately it's like women only care about my looks and using my body for their own enjoyment. Oh well, hopefully one day I will find someone who truly likes me for who I am.

Until then, I guess I will keep on keeping on.

Any other guys out there have this problem?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I can't help but laugh at the fact that you posted this under the name, "thehumbleone".

Too funny.

If this is the biggest problem you are forced to deal with, on a daily basis, count your blessings.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I can't help but laugh at the fact that you posted this under the name, "thehumbleone".

Too funny.

If this is the biggest problem you are forced to deal with, on a daily basis, count your blessings.

yeah, maybe I should, thanks chissler.

My name doesn't really reflect who i am. The name actually popped in my head when i thought of Jesus, IMO he is one of the most humble people to ever live.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To be completely honest, I had a tough time deciding if this was serious, or something that was better suited for the Jokes forum. Understanding that you are serious, I will show you the respect that you deserve and offer an honest answer.

Do I have this problem? No. Hell no.

I'm not exactly a "gruesome critter", but I don't have women chasing me down the street. I do have a beautiful girlfriend, and there are days that I even question how I managed to land this girl. But I have, and I am thankful every day. Maybe I lucked out and had a girl see me for the person that I am on the inside, rather than simply focusing on the outside.

I've always been a social person, and talk to most people I come across on a daily basis. Looks, while eye pleasing, are very minimal in my "checklist". I need a girl who is honest, great sense of humor, and real. I can not stand someone who is fake, or says something because she thinks its what they want to here.

Have a mind of your own, and don't be so shallow to think that a relationship can be built on looks alone.

I've got a great relationship that goes beyond anything the eyes can see. Hopefully you find a woman that will see you for the person that you are, and not for your physical attributes alone.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I recall a similar post/thread from years back ... if memory serves

"I'm all that", or similar. (?) ... same overall dialogue, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps a trip down memory lane is on order.

It was surprisingly similar ... (?)

humbled, of course

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not my post, i haven't even been here for one year.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yup I have women chasing me all the time.

And guys too, but it's more like a shrek thing with torches and pitchforks and stuff.

People sure do get angry when you eat their pets!!

In seriousness I get stared at quite a lot, cos the locals here seem to think I look like Wayne Rooney (a not very attractive football player) when I have short hair, but when I grow it out a bit, they all think I look like Jamie Oliver (that chef bloke).

Crazy. I can't win!

Funnily enough when I lived in London (very near China town) I didn't think every Chinese person I saw looked like Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan.

I don't know how old you are, but if your under 25 - take full advantage of this now, be a complete man-whore! There is plenty of time for being all cuddly and serious.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Looks, while eye pleasing, are very minimal in my "checklist". I need a girl who is honest, great sense of humor, and real. I can not stand someone who is fake, or says something because she thinks its what they want to here.

Have a mind of your own, and don't be so shallow to think that a relationship can be built on looks alone.

I've got a great relationship that goes beyond anything the eyes can see. Hopefully you find a woman that will see you for the person that you are, and not for your physical attributes alone.

I agree, looks should not be on the top of the list. You should first find someone who you can really get along with.

The problem is, a lot of women nowadays are very shallow IMO. Now, a lot of women will say they don't care that much about looks which is a lie in my opinion. I know a lot of women who say that and the only men I've ever seen them go out with are those who would be deemed "good-looking."

I'm glad you have found someone who you are compatible with and truly likes you for who you are.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

I don't know how old you are, but if your under 25 - take full advantage of this now, be a complete man-whore! There is plenty of time for being all cuddly and serious.

Yeah, just so you know I am 18.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Too funny.

Exactly right!

If you have women throwing themselves at you and making things easy for you, BE THANKFUL for that! Be thankful that they aren't playing sick mind games and driving you crazy with insane drama!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I thought this was a joke at first, but since their is some seriuos discussion here let put my 2c.

I had a similar situation during high school and all the way in college. I was a star athlete back then and indeed had a hard time getting involved in any serious relationship cause all they want it was to hang out with me to impress people, girls that were around me were basically groupies.

You say you are 18, so you are right around that same age that I had when it happen to me too. My thing was that I was not a shallow minded person I like to talk about politics, science, religion, world affairs since I can remember, so to me being with someone that dont like that type of stuff whats out of the question.

I suggest you have FUN! not necesarily taking advantage of people but just fun in general whatever pleases you. If you are in college you will see that by your junior or senior year the people that is around you are the ones that really want to finish school, and are usually more mature, thats when I had my first relationship.

What I did back in HS and college when I wanted to talk to someone I talk to the smart girls, everybody knows who they are in HS and college, usually less attractive, undevelop social skills but they can talk for sure about the things I want it to talk about.

Well this was more like $5!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

You say you are 18, so you are right around that same age that I had when it happen to me too. My thing was that I was not a shallow minded person I like to talk about politics, science, religion, world affairs since I can remember, so to me being with someone that dont like that type of stuff whats out of the question.

I suggest you have FUN! not necesarily taking advantage of people but just fun in general whatever pleases you. If you are in college you will see that by your junior or senior year the people that is around you are the ones that really want to finish school, and are usually more mature, thats when I had my first relationship.

What I did back in HS and college when I wanted to talk to someone I talk to the smart girls, everybody knows who they are in HS and college, usually less attractive, undevelop social skills but they can talk for sure about the things I want it to talk about.

Well this was more like $5!

Thanks for the post bunch, I also like to talk about deep subjects. Topics like religion, science, and spirituality interest me, unfortunately nowadays it seems like the young generation I am growing up with have no interest or care for this kind of stuff. I'm not necessarily saying all of them are like that, but it seems like the majority are. the only thing it seems that they care about are stupid celebrities like paris hilton and who knows who the heck else.

This quote is from Bruce lee's copy of the script from the Enter the Dragon, which pretty much sums up todays youth IMO. Dialogue spoken by "Han."

Today, the young are taught nothing of honor. The sense of life as epic, of life as big, of life as something for which one learns to fight---this is foolish to them. To them, grandeur is irrelevant. The young no longer dream.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh yes, I've had to live my entire life with this debilitating problem.

I guess it's just the price people like us have to pay for being beautiful....

NOT!!!!!

, anyway I
to you....

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Anyone remember that seinfeld episode? Kramer? The kavorka or something the jewish people refered to him as. He was some like hebrew demon that women found irresistable.

hilarious, classic.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow,
, you must really be something. I can't say that I have ever seen women react to any guy like that, EVER!!! I am thirty years old, and with the exception of some program on television, I don't think I have ever seen women react to any guy the way that you are claiming they react to you. You must be freaking awesome, man.

Really, I have to say that I personally don't believe your story. It may be a fact, but I have my doubts. They might eye-ball you, or smile, but as far as what your describing, I find it a bit far-fetched. I may be wrong... I just have never seen anything like what you are describing happen to a non-celebrity male.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ha ha, I'm glad I could make you laugh speaker.

I guess that's the kind of reaction I was hoping for when people read my post.

I admit my initial post was a bit (only a bit) over-exaggerated, but there is truth in it. I only wanted to add a bit of humor to it.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Change your clothes, use less tight shirts, u see is like when a woman complain of guys looking at her boobs but she has a cleavage every day...

Stop looking and u know close the girls

I get from a lot of women that I am very attractive, but I don't have a lot if women surround me or even talking, most women don't even come close. Once one told me that I look very intimidating and cold therefore that she was afraid of approaching me.

So maybe you can change your attitude and be less open to them and save it for someone special...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by carcharodon

I get from a lot of women that I am very attractive, but I don't have a lot if women surround me or even talking, most women don't even come close. Once one told me that I look very intimidating and cold therefore that she was afraid of approaching me.

I also get that impression from most women. They don't view me as being very approachable at all... I don't try to be that way, that is just the aura I exude, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yes fellas, I have a serious problem, it's like everywhere I go all the ladies are all over me. Now, many of you may be thinking, "how the heck is that a problem?"

Well let me tell you plain and simple, I cannot find a woman who like me for my personality, it's like all they want to do is touch my rock hard abs and chest.

They always say " oooh, Mike (my name) has such a nice body..." yadda yadda yadda.

I'm like "jeez, don't you even care what I like do?"

I think I'm an interesting person, i have a lot of hobbies. I play guitar, practice martial arts, I love to be fit and exercise, i also love to draw and do artistic things like that.

unfortunately it's like women only care about my looks and using my body for their own enjoyment. Oh well, hopefully one day I will find someone who truly likes me for who I am.

Until then, I guess I will keep on keeping on.

Any other guys out there have this problem?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by thehumbleone]

LOL.....what the hell? Take it from a woman. Perhaps your surrounding yourself with the wrong kind of women. shallow, egotistical, attention seeking. For I assue you, any *real* women would not succumb to this supposed spell of your tight abs and smokin hot body. Cover those washboard abs up, and pay no heed to these girls. I guarantee the woman of your dreams wont even notice. The best women see past the body.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have the same problem, except with gay men.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join