It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

All the women want me.

page: 2
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch


What I did back in HS and college when I wanted to talk to someone I talk to the smart girls, everybody knows who they are in HS and college, usually less attractive, undevelop social skills but they can talk for sure about the things I want it to talk about.



LOL WHAT!!!??? I take offense to this. But at the same time Im cracking up.
. I guess I was one of those "smart girls" (ok. definetly.). And now its my turn to sound a little full of myself in the footsteps of humble one. But I dont think Im unattractive at all, I think Im very pretty, and Ive had people tell me that my whole life. I guess Ive got the best of both worlds....

I cant tell you how pissed and annoyed a few of the "popular girls" were when one night I went clubbing with a group of them, and instead of them getting attention for their barely-there clothes and usual booty circle, I had all the guys coming up to me instead. haha! glasses and all


But I know what you mean. Many men are intimidated by smarts, and "the smart girls" are very shy because they know this. They dont invest much time in their looks because at an early age they gave up thinking they would ever have boyfriends or anything. I know because these were the people I hung out with all through high school. Often these were awesome people, but they felt very uncomfortable with anyone they werent friends with. I realized that most guys in high school wouldnt pay attention to me because I was "the smart girl" but it didnt mean I had to think I was ugly. I knew i had to be myself, and I took pride in my looks, and wasnt shy about talking with anyone in school.
and suddenly, it was like all the guys woke up and were like "damn, that girl in glasses is pretty cute..."

Hey, atleast I knew I could drive the boys at debate competitions wild.... haha!!




posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

Originally posted by Bunch


What I did back in HS and college when I wanted to talk to someone I talk to the smart girls, everybody knows who they are in HS and college, usually less attractive, undevelop social skills but they can talk for sure about the things I want it to talk about.



LOL WHAT!!!??? I take offense to this. But at the same time Im cracking up.
. I guess I was one of those "smart girls" (ok. definetly.).


[edit on 16-7-2007 by Bunch]

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Bunch]



posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Please mods delete my previous post, obviously what I intended to do did not work! Please delete this one as well.

My blackberry is driving me nuts!!



posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i actually have no idea what thats like... and the main reason is that i dont look good. i may be an "intelectual" par say but most people dont look at you for what you think.... it's all about body these days and i wouldnt even know what it means to be chased by women, i'm usually the one doing the chasing and even then it's far and few between... even the smart people these days are starting to become shallow in their own way.
i'm lucky to have a girl now who judges me for what i say and how i say it not over my non existant abs.
and i dont judge her by looks even though in my opinion she is a beautiful person she's smart and doesnt judge by looks.


sorry to totally steal this and go on a rant but i thought it needed to be said!

-the king



posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Instead of attracting women, find somebody that you like, and use your looks as an advantage.



posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
i actually have no idea what thats like... and the main reason is that i dont look good. i may be an "intelectual" par say but most people dont look at you for what you think.... it's all about body these days and i wouldnt even know what it means to be chased by women, i'm usually the one doing the chasing and even then it's far and few between... even the smart people these days are starting to become shallow in their own way.
i'm lucky to have a girl now who judges me for what i say and how i say it not over my non existant abs.
and i dont judge her by looks even though in my opinion she is a beautiful person she's smart and doesnt judge by looks.


sorry to totally steal this and go on a rant but i thought it needed to be said!

-the king


I wouldn't necessarily agree with you there. I have seen some pretty unattractive males with some pretty damn fine girls.



posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I wouldn't necessarily agree with you there. I have seen some pretty unattractive males with some pretty damn fine girls.


you know, some women find intelligence and wit just as attractive as a six pack of abs...if not more so. Even the most "attractive" guy can lose his looks. But a sound mind is forever.



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So a few observations I've made on the OP:

First, like some other replies, I had trouble deciding whether this was a joke or not. Apparently it was a serious question, so I suppose some serious response is warranted.

It seems to me that it's fairly unlikely that what you claim to think is happening is ACTUALLY happening. In other words, it's possible that you just think that something spectacular is going on for you, (even though you seem to think this is some kind of a curse, which I have trouble believing also), when in all actuality you're just seeing things out of context. Perhaps you have some strange form of narcissism where you perceive women as being all over you when they're really just "there". Narcissism is actually caused by low self-esteem, paradoxically, so maybe the answer is you need to start looking at yourself as more than just a hot piece of man meat and start to realize your own greatness on the inside. If you can see your own great personality it will shine brightly and eclipse your horrible good-looks.

Or maybe the easiest thing to do would be to get fat, stop showering, never cut your hair, and wear the same clothes day in and day out. Find somebody who likes you like THAT and you've got yourself a lifetime partner who obviously likes you for you.

On the flip side, you're way too young to be trying to get into a serious relationship anyway. I'm 22, so I've got a few extra years of wisdom on me, and I can tell you the LAST thing you need right now is a relationship. Have some fun and let the relationship thing wait until a few years after metabolism slows down and your hair starts falling out. That way you've had a good time and you no longer need to worry about your good looks!

(On a side note, those of us who don't have "rock hard abs" and the like all want to murder you right now for complaining about your "curse".)

CHeers!



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
First, like some other replies, I had trouble deciding whether this was a joke or not. Apparently it was a serious question, so I suppose some serious response is warranted





It seems to me that it's fairly unlikely that what you claim to think is happening is ACTUALLY happening. In other words, it's possible that you just think that something spectacular is going on for you, (even though you seem to think this is some kind of a curse, which I have trouble believing also), when in all actuality you're just seeing things out of context. Perhaps you have some strange form of narcissism where you perceive women as being all over you when they're really just "there".


what? no way, I know when a women wants me, they get that weird look in their eye and smile like they just got a new diamond ring :shk:. And trust me I know they're not being "friendly." I've never seen these women act this way around other men, so that's a big tell-tale sign for me.


Narcissism is actually caused by low self-esteem, paradoxically, so maybe the answer is you need to start looking at yourself as more than just a hot piece of man meat and start to realize your own greatness on the inside. If you can see your own great personality it will shine brightly and eclipse your horrible good-looks.


No low self-esteem here. Now I don't want to sound arrogant or egotistic, but, I actually think pretty highly of myself, including my personality.


Or maybe the easiest thing to do would be to get fat, stop showering, never cut your hair, and wear the same clothes day in and day out. Find somebody who likes you like THAT and you've got yourself a lifetime partner who obviously likes you for you.


What?! No way, I love myself too much to do that.


On the flip side, you're way too young to be trying to get into a serious relationship anyway. I'm 22, so I've got a few extra years of wisdom on me, and I can tell you the LAST thing you need right now is a relationship.


Yeah, I agree, i was just annoyed with shallow women that day.



(On a side note, those of us who don't have "rock hard abs" and the like all want to murder you right now for complaining about your "curse".)

CHeers!


Hey, it's not like I was born with them, they took a lot of hard work to develop, anybody can have a six pack if they really want it.



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

what? no way, I know when a women wants me, they get that weird look in their eye and smile like they just got a new diamond ring :shk:. And trust me I know they're not being "friendly." I've never seen these women act this way around other men, so that's a big tell-tale sign for me.


I really hate ot burst your bubble, but seriously, at your age youve got a lot to learn about what girls want. Girls have to wait for years until guys can catch up with their mentality. You may think a girl has the hots for you. I cant tell you how many times Ive had guys thinka girl likes them and the girl is just like WHAT!? You can be completly off the radar. Sometimes its wishful thinking, egoism, or you may think a girl is giving you the eye. But she is actually looking at the guy next to you...please dont assume you always know whats on a girls mind.

and by the way, many girls make the mistake of being "too friendly" because they dont want to hurt a guys feelings. And this very often results in a misinterpretation of their feelings. Dont be so sure this doesnt happen to you, it is very common.



[edit on 19-7-2007 by nisurastar]



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

I really hate ot burst your bubble, but seriously, at your age youve got a lot to learn about what girls want. Girls have to wait for years until guys can catch up with their mentality. You may think a girl has the hots for you. I cant tell you how many times Ive had guys thinka girl likes them and the girl is just like WHAT!? You can be completly off the radar.


yeah, I admit that there may be times when I may be wrong. I also admit that I have made the mistake of thinking that a certain woman likes me when in fact she didn't.

I don't presume to know what all women are thinking, but there are times when I just know that a woman is attracted to me. If you would ask me how to explain it I would say part of it is body language and an instinctive gut feeling that I get. When I get this feeling it's more than 95% correct most of the time.

Some people may not believe me and that's fine, but I have been with more than enough women to know when they like me and when they don't.

BTW, Cool avatar, it contrasts well with the blue text.

[edit on 19-7-2007 by thehumbleone]



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm calling BS.


Originally posted by thehumbleone
They always say " oooh, Mike (my name) has such a nice body..." yadda yadda yadda.


You are obviously Jerry Seinfeld, are the women after him?


I'm just screwing with you man.




Any other guys out there have this problem?


Yeah, years ago when I had more hair and less belly, we called it the 80's. BTW, I didn't have a problem with it at the time. I do now. I mourn my young studliness.



posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

You are obviously Jerry Seinfeld, are the women after him?


LOL, I've seen him with some beautiful women before, wouldn't doubt it.


I'm just screwing with you man.


It's cool



Yeah, years ago when I had more hair and less belly, we called it the 80's. BTW, I didn't have a problem with it at the time. I do now. I mourn my young studliness.


Somehow, I believe you.



posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If all the women want you, in the natural world, you must be a beautiful specimen , law of attraction animal magnetism survival of the fittests

sorta thingy, why do you think they had harems back in the day?



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Humbleone... you must be joking, right?


All women want you! Wow... well sorry, but I don't want you, I haven't even seen you but already your overstated ego is a turnoff so that would count you out in my books straight away.

You really are joking?????

c'mon... you can't be serious?

oh and some of the stereotypical opinions demonstrated in this thread are really disappointing...I refer to the smart and unattractive women opinion above. Terrible, really.


[edit on 21-7-2007 by NJE777]



posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
maybe he is joking,however in the natural world there is such a thing as animal magnetism and chemical attraction, that is natures way



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I have the same problem, except with gay men.

Peace


You know, I have the same problem. They know I'm not gay, but they say I'm so good with my hands.



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
allright, thats enough...all you 'sexy' "irresistible" guys are going to have to put your money where your mouth is and post a pic...c'mon fair is fair..
until then I'm calling B.S. on this entire thread!



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
allright, thats enough...all you 'sexy' "irresistible" guys are going to have to put your money where your mouth is and post a pic...c'mon fair is fair..
until then I'm calling B.S. on this entire thread!


*awaits pics of obese hairy people living in their mum's basement*



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
lol that is hilarious but i think you might be right on that one



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join