It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dude! That's a bandaide! Some of us intelligence types began referring to Bush and his bunch in the 1970's as Reptilians bacause they were so cold blooded and bloodthirsty, and calculating. Later on, they needed a way to split people off further with fearsome visions in the victim's disassociative states as well as to discredit anyone who might start to remember and blow the whistle on all the nefarious activities, so they used post hypnotic suggestion and hologram technology to terrorize same. I assure you the rotten expletive is just as human as you or I.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You're right about the pupils, but there's a medical condition associated with that. I used to take care of a little old lady who had it. They probably paused to remove the bandaid and apply some make-up.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's not fake, it's a medical condition. When the lillte old lady I cared for would get upset, her pupils would fluctuate like that. Weird lookin but mundane! I wish it Was reptilians, we'd cook up some virus and kill 'em all! It would be a hell of a lot simpler than trying to expose them, restore our electoral college, and get the sheeple to vote them all out of office, (withou getting killed Ourselves in the process!@).

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
I think it's just the lighting that would make his eyes do that. But what really freaks me out is bush's forehead, it's a little greenish on his left side. Maybe he couldn't fully shapeshift.

Suicide Virus: THe way i look at it is this way. If the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and you had bird like dinosaurs, fish like dinosaurs and big carnivaurs that ate everything, then there would have have to have been human like smart reptilians too.

I can't even believe I'm reading this. Ludicrous assumptions like this are things that give us conspiracy theorists (conspiracy FACT) a bad name. Reptilian humans taking over the world? Your imaginations are little too grand. What makes someone a well informed individual is their ability to separate the facts from fiction, and apparently some people have not figured out how to do that yet. No offense meant to anyone, but anyone who thinks a reptillian race is trying to take over the world should probably seek psychiatric help and start a regimen of Wellbutrin, Lithium, and Thorazine immediately. No joke.

How many reptillians do you know that can speak perfect English, reproduce human children, wear a full body skin suit, be head of the CIA, own oil fields, etc. etc. etc. ??

I'm not saying that there aren't many species of Aliens that have visited this planet, but to say you can see snake like eyes in this video is ludicrous. It's simply lighting, and you can hear the shutter of a camera at the same time he is looking up.

Please oh please, investigate the real conspiracies, don't propogate nonsense like this.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Haha you've got to be kidding me, sorry, I'm usually the last to laugh at first, but I was just skimming through the video and you can see sometimes when he looks up, his retina pops out of his eye and covers his bottom eyelid.

He's one talented lizard I must say.

(/sarcasm)

It's obviously fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Let's take this one step at a time:

IF this video isn't doctored (and its very easy to find out) - then where do we go from there? Is it an indication of something to research further or take more seriously?

If this is doctored, we can leave it at that.

So, how do we find out if this is doctored? Simply get the video footage from CNN/Larry King when this was broadcast. I know the owner of the footage has said he has the original high res tapes and is willing to post them to anyone that asks... Surely can't be that hard to get hold of.

If this isn't a faked peice of footage, i would say it gives the reptilian agenda theory something quite substantial as evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefatlady
It's not fake, it's a medical condition. When the lillte old lady I cared for would get upset, her pupils would fluctuate like that. Weird lookin but mundane! I wish it Was reptilians, we'd cook up some virus and kill 'em all! It would be a hell of a lot simpler than trying to expose them, restore our electoral college, and get the sheeple to vote them all out of office, (withou getting killed Ourselves in the process!@).

What !!?? And kill off the alien reptilian rebellion alliance ?

Thats as bad as the NID using that virus to kill all the Goa'uld Symbiots and not caring if it including all the tok'ra and the jaffa who had allied with the tau'ri.

Evil plan, I tells ya !!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
sorry, I'm usually the last to laugh at first

Sorry to get off the topic once again, but this like made ma laugh !!!!

How can you be the last to laugh first ?!!

hahaha.. sorry..

I'll hush now...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Of course this is sheer nonsense! but...he does take a weird photo.

www.famouspeople.com...

www.americanassembly.org...

www.reagan.utexas.edu...

www.lacollege.edu...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think it's a combination of the lighting and video artifacts from the compression.

Definitely nothing anywhere near proof that he's an alien! :shk:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefatlady

What is the name of this condition? If your story is true, then it could provide a legitimate and probable reason as to why this video appears as it does. That is if bush senior has that condition.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Why is bush blinking 40 times a minute, people don't blink that much.

That is the only thing i find odd, that Bush Sr. blinks so many times, the slit eyes can be explanied away by lightintg, although its intresting Clinton didnt have this lighting problen, nor the blinking problem

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
God his eyes blinked like hell, this guy never stops opening and closing his eyes ! That's why i think it was a lightening problem, the lights where probably annoying him ...

Tkainzero beat me too it... Blinking that much is just not natural (try it yourself) so that does show there was a problem, now was it the ligths or something else ?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by WeSbO]

[edit on 12-7-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry but all the "WTF?", "People who believe in this kind of thing have mental issues", "HAHAHA! Alien Reptilians!" and the 'take the p*** statements' are extremely irritating to say the least. I for one would like to be able to read and comment upon such things without being accused of having 'a mental disorder', and without having to skip through post after post of irrelevant statements. Why is this kind of thread-trolling allowed to happen?

Why should one who believes in the *possible* existence of Reptilians be condemned? I’d like one good reason please. Some ancient philosophies die hard don’t they?

It really p****s me off.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
True, thebox. I don't like seeing these comments either... If people think that aliens exist and come and visit us (I think that's true) then why is the reptilian theory so "stupid" as people say ? From there to me everything could be possible !

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
True, thebox. I don't like seeing these comments either... If people think that aliens exist and come and visit us (I think that's true) then why is the reptilian theory so "stupid" as people say ? From there to me everything could be possible !

I'm not against scepticism, it's just that some people are being unnecessarily rude. I too am a believer in "Anything is possible!" There is nothing like an open mind.

My apologies for veering off topic here...!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry, but this claim is such utter nonsense, if you ask me.

But to play the devil's advocate (pun intented), if you would be a lizard, would you not be wearing contact lenses when you doing a lenghty interview before camera.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Bush is a reptillian .. what? He likes reptiles and is a reptillian enthusiast? Or a reptillian expert? Oh, thats right, that shapeshifting reptillian race that can't be proven with facts.
There really is nothing to worry about, the Transformers are here to protect us.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Bush is a reptillian .. what? He likes reptiles and is a reptillian enthusiast? Or a reptillian expert? Oh, thats right, that shapeshifting reptillian race that can't be proven with facts.
There really is nothing to worry about, the Transformers are here to protect us.

OK, try and prove any conspiracy on here with facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well im 6'4 230 and I'm a mean green love machine.I enjoy consuming small mammels and the occasional person.I like long walks on the beach and barry manalow..I'm looking for that special someone thats willing to spit out a couple dozen eggs or so.I'm strictly here for mating/reproducing purposes.

Oh wait this is'nt the reptilian dating service?!?!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join