It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
people one of my friend finished analyzing the video it is neither fake nor illusion but be sure if someday investigation goes open they will trick you to believe something simple, and in my opinion he is worse than an alien perhaps the devil.maybe he took some secret potion that makes him do surnatural stuff

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grimm703

Your friend finished analyzing the video eh? What techniques and programs did he use? Did he analyze the raw footage or the compressed YouTube vid?

Please do share the full analysis with us! Have your friend get an account and post his full report/write up.

Ill be waiting patiently.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
My god.... its worse than we thought....
Apparently not only is he a reptilian, but he also had Adamantium fused to his bones making them indestructible!
This would mean that his reptile like claws are also now indestructible!
This is a pic taken shortly after that interview....

That's pretty funny.
GBS a reptillian, huh? I wouldn't doubt that all the big politicians are of some other type of being. It would make sence.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

no problem ,i will call him and let him know

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What? you guys are funny, I just posted proof that he is NOT a reptillian, but you ignore it and continue to believe.....

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You are a product of apathy, i hope you know that. Your worthless because you dont open you mind to anything, asshole

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
if reptillians rule the world they must have been ruling for some centuries

you're telling me they let humans invent and thrive?

they must be amused by us.

why let us build cars and the internet...to communicate more efficiently and organize easier.

they wouldn't.

they would shut us down. lights out. Now, you're assuming they can travel from dimensions to dimensions? If that's the case, I HOPE they come out of the dark and TELL us about their species history and their knowledge.

And since they didn't maybe they are amused by us or they even like us.

But say Bush 41 was a Reptile like from Mortal Kombat....what do you suggest we do? A witch hunt? Strip him naked in the street to make sure he's got all the right parts? This is beyond stupid.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know it seems ridiculous, and a lot of you won't know or believe something of this nature until you encounter or experience some of these things. Most of us aren't meant to know anyways, and you are probably better off that way.

It doesn't do much for legitimate research because this is going at some of the things happening behind the "veil" when most people haven't even tried to understand the surface! So of course it's going to seem ridiculous. How can we show people or make them understand what is happening at such a deep level of corruption if they can't even see what's in front of their eyes?

Yes these beings exist, and yes some of them have inflitrated different aspects of our socities. It is lower-minded people that turn them into some sort of satanic evil reference. They are much more than that, although the ones we experience here aren't unfortunately in our best interest.

With a keen and developed third eye and intuition you can see...

That is really all I can say because most people are so far gone into their belief sytems that their mind is closed from the bigger picture. I don't want to feed your conspiracies. But most of this # is real. And I don't like saying that, it's not fun when you experience "visitors" while you are in alpha state.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
damn... his eyes looked like green lizard eyes for the entire length of that film. If you look his eyes are like that through the entirety of that film.

Though this doesnt prove that he is a lizard alien. Still could have been lighting. Good find though.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here's a video of his son, George W. Bush having sharp fangs pop out of his mouth when kissing a baby:
Watch here: youtu.be...

edit on 15-3-2013 by einarkuusk because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2013 by einarkuusk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join