It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush Snr Reptillian? Is this Proof or is it Fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Did I mention anything about the moon? There are moon pictures that look obviously tampered with, but the Cydonia photos do not look tampered with.

If you're open minded then fine, be open minded, but don't jump to conclusions so easily. If you actually find something that would really make someone start to wonder if Bush Sr. is really a reptile then let us know...

Oh ok so your open minded enough to believe that pictures from the Moon are tampered with but pictures of Cydonia could not be tampered with... Ok lets not get into this. Lets stay on topic

Who is jumping to conclusions? I clearly stated I am open minded about the topic at hand thus saying that the video could be fake but then again it could be true who knows. Once again I wanted the opinions of the members on ATS, that is why i posted this thread.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
But this is how ridiculous rumors get started. One guy "thinks" he saw a vertical pupil... so automatically the conclusion must be that he is a shape-shifting reptilian?

Lights moving around in the sky are at least SOME evidence that alien spaceships might be here flying around, but there is NO evidence to make one assume that George Bush Sr. is a reptillian alien. See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Do you realize how easy it is to fake something like that? Even a 10 year old could do that if they wanted to....either way...Bush Sr. is awesome reptilian or not.

I would want that 10 year old on my production team!

If that video hasn't been tampered with, it would seem to me that he is not entirely human.

Maybe he is really just a reptile in a gnome shell, so that "customs" wont find out that he is transporting reptiles?

[edit on 7/11/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
One of the most powerful and dangerous men of all time, if there is any truth to the reptilean issue, then this man would be the king the lizzards.
The reptile that eats other reptiles

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh brothers and sisters!!

If this isnt ridiculous, i dont know what is

They're everything but reptilians. They're just following orders from the Reptillians that live in the earth core. Evil reptillians.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd like to see another clip of this from a different source to compare.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have to admit his pupils do look like reptilian pupil slits in some of the frames and you can see them partially turn human little by little . It probably has something to do with the lights and all but they do look strange ! I zoomed the frames and ran it in slomo and you are right ! I just dont know what to think ?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I agree, this is a reptilian shapeshifter in action . He is giving it away on purpose, while attention is elsewhere. I think he doesnt care anymore, and the skin appears to shift greenish texture. The color and texture change could of course be from the bad encoding of the video. If someone could isolate this dy/show/clip and find a better copy then it would be easier to look at and try to prove/disprove.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
interesting video.
I too can see what appears to be reptilian pupils. And if it was doctored then they put alot of time into it and did a pretty good job as well. It also appears it may be an optical illusion. caused by shadows and glare on the eye.

Here is a google image of Bush Sr. that I zoomed in and adjusted brightness.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Gee, I think everyone is looking at this reptilian subject the wrong way. Especially hoping to see it recorded on video is a long shot. If anything, it would be out of the visible spectrum and beyond the recorded video or (normal) human eye perception.

I believe these servants of our "overlords" are not literally reptilians, they are most likely human, or possibly one of those fancy soul-less clones

But they invite these evil beings to posses them or temporary take over the cloned bodies (bodies apparently do not last too long, maybe two weeks or so) and that's one of the ways the higher intelligences do their evil work in this realm.

Anyway, a wild speculation from my side, based on information that all kinds of people have said about the "reptilians".

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
In the picture that 1freelectron posted, it looks lights are reflecting off of his eyes on the left- and right-center areas of his pupil, leaving only the center, thus creating a reptilian eye slit look.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The only thing I see in those eyes is a man with no soul, it's simply the lighting combined with the bad video quality.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't belive in the reptilian thing at all..

The only thing that is remotely close and is fun to think about is.

Say a meteor never hit earth and killed the dinosaurs,us poor little mammals stood no chance against them.

So would they have evolved to have a brilliant brain like us?Or would they just grow more and more ferocious..

Interesting right?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
/\ Depending on how you believe we evolved. If Aliens tampered with monkey dna to make us, then they could probably do it to Dinosaurs also. Or if mammals actually evolved to be intelligent naturally, I guess it would also be possible for Dinosaurs to do the same eventually. Crazy stuff to think about...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Diplomat,

Yea thanks for adding even more to it lol,could write a book about this theres so much to think about..

Btw you guys believe in reptilians,to get back to OP

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I believe in intelligent alien life, and I believe that they have probably been here, but I don't believe people on the internet already have them scientifically categorized into different races and species just yet...

Reptillians seem to be a bit of a stretch, actually a huge stretch, until we get some kind of evidence or at least some more eyewitness accounts...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It is the reflection of two lights causing this as others have said. It does not take an expert to see that. I have that exact problem often when I try to shoot a portrait where I can't control the light. The camera operator did a lousy job. Maybe Bill slipped him a 50, eh? No mystery here. Definitely no Reptilians here.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
lol I remember why I took a hiatus from this site now. I dont see anything wrong with his eyes, and the video its self makes me think that someone tried their best to make it look like something it was'nt. Im pretty open minded but people being shape shifting reptilians, much less presidents?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I believe if any of us conducted thousands of hours of video interviews
over several decades, at least a few of them would display that
reptilian pupil. It's likely just a chance light reflection that some bored
person found while scouring vids in their ample spare time.

But if George Bush Sr., lives to be 150 years old and is still going
strong, I'd say that he at least tapped into some the Alien medical
technology. If anyone living has in-depth knowledge of Alien tech-
nologies, it would be him and Rumsfeld due to their many years of
clandestine services experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that's a couple spot lights being reflected on his eyes now that I looked at it again. Despite that...I could take a clip of any politician and edit it to make it appear that their pupils retracted into 'reptilian' slits. Nonetheless...it's amusing to watch the gullible swallow this piece of rubbish up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join