It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communing With Extraterrestrials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
so way are ufo sightings and ET interactions a very common in a few regions on earth, while almost non-existent in the others? does this mean a few races/regions/societies are more in need of spiritual guidance that others?

also, the name yeshua is the hebrew-aramaic name of jesus, jesus being anglizised. so considering this to be the original name of the being, (seeing as he identifies himself to you as yeshua), then shouldn't gabriel also be identified with the original name, which most certainly wouldn't be gabriel, but it's hebrew-aramaic name gavri'el? and why chose the hebrew names in the first place? why yeashu? why not buddha? in fact, don't these beings have their own, actual 'cosmic' name? i mean an actual identity as a whole in the universe?

and really, EVEN if your publisher has the copyright to the material to the book, i'm sure you'll only be violating it if you post here, the material from the book, word to word. but it's not a copyright infringement if you tell us, in your own words, something that counts as a personal experience of your life. like, writing a synopsis about a book won't get you facing a lawsuit by the copyright owners right???

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
so way are ufo sightings and ET interactions a very common in a few regions on earth, while almost non-existent in the others? does this mean a few races/regions/societies are more in need of spiritual guidance that others?

also, the name yeshua is the hebrew-aramaic name of jesus, jesus being anglizised. so considering this to be the original name of the being, (seeing as he identifies himself to you as yeshua), then shouldn't gabriel also be identified with the original name, which most certainly wouldn't be gabriel, but it's hebrew-aramaic name gavri'el? and why chose the hebrew names in the first place? why yeashu? why not buddha? in fact, don't these beings have their own, actual 'cosmic' name? i mean an actual identity as a whole in the universe?

and really, EVEN if your publisher has the copyright to the material to the book, i'm sure you'll only be violating it if you post here, the material from the book, word to word. but it's not a copyright infringement if you tell us, in your own words, something that counts as a personal experience of your life. like, writing a synopsis about a book won't get you facing a lawsuit by the copyright owners right???

To be honest, you ask a lot of questions that really are of no significance to the mission of Gabriel and Yeshua. I am not trying to be mean or negative. It is just that their focus is on spiritual growth. They do not really care what we call them as long as we listen.

Our ET guides do appear all around the world. No one "race" is any more special or in need of guidance than another. ETs and UFOs are simply more sensationalized in western countries.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
well thanks for replying. now how about you explain to me about the copyright part?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklord
well thanks for replying. now how about you explain to me about the copyright part?

Dear DarkLord,

If a synopsis is what you are looking for, why not read through the question and answer posts between me and the reader of the e-book version on this thread? He is asking questions as he reads through the book, and I am answering them to the best of my ability. That conversation is becoming better than any synopsis I could write.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey SprirtConnect !!!!

I have 2 simple questions for you.

a) What are all the ET's doing around our sun at the moment? There is a lot of activity there with their starcrafts.

b) When will the mass landing and full contact happen?

Many thanks if you can obtain an answer from your guides.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey SprirtConnect !!!!

a) What are all the ET's doing around our sun at the moment? There is a lot of activity there with their starcrafts.

Hi CyberWasp,

And thanks for your questions!

Occassionally, the craft of our guides (for those who use craft) gather either around the sun or moon. What is occurring now is a type of meeting to discuss their experiences with human channels, and how to more effectively carry out the initiative of grace.

Yeshua has not shared an exact date of full-scale contact yet. The new initiative of the Universal Council for Spiritual Awakening will begin in 2012, and I feel that full-scale contact will occur sometime after that initiative has begun.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritconnect

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey SprirtConnect !!!!

Hi CyberWasp,

And thanks for your questions!

Occassionally, the craft of our guides (for those who use craft) gather either around the sun or moon. What is occurring now is a type of meeting to discuss their experiences with human channels, and how to more effectively carry out the initiative of grace.

Yeshua has not shared an exact date of full-scale contact yet. The new initiative of the Universal Council for Spiritual Awakening will begin in 2012, and I feel that full-scale contact will occur sometime after that initiative has begun.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

I should specifiy that the Universal Council for Spiritual Awakening is a group of one hundred of the most highly evolved ET beings, including Father and Mother, who decide on spiritual initiatives to institute throughout the multiverse. A new one will begin in 2012.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yup, I am going down the book chapter by chapter asking questions about each topic.
Well, when I can get around to reading it.

More soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Roswell and two crashes: So two sides collided or came into conflict? Which side did the US government end up communicating with and how has this affected the military and our society.

There is an alien video out there presented by a guy named "victor" first off, is this authentic? And if so, "Victor" claims that the alien seemed best capable of communicating spiritual ideas and concepts. Can this be consistent if the aliens obtained by the US military got the Lucifer agents?

Ch 12:

Right: view, thought, speech, behavior, livelihood, effort, mindfulness, and concentration.

-- Each builds on the previous step.Does the next step flow naturally and with effort than the previous?

--You mention some "nots" in relation to this (greed, anger, harm to another). Would it be better to focus on what to try to attain? The right view way reads as a denial of something.

Right View:
"right view means to fully under stand the law of cause and effect, and not to be deceived by perceptions of reality and desires of the physical body...During this step we must learn how to recognize the inherent unity of all things."

--Ok, that is cool and all, a very big conceptual leap for sure, but still, how?
Without knowing what it is we are trying to obtain, perhaps only having those things we are to deny, how would we know what to focus on?

--Do this, try not to imagine a pink and yellow polka-dotted elephant.. you have to call it to existence in your mind in order to deny it. If I try to resist anger, I keep thinking "anger"

--Is there something inherent in the bad things anger, greed, etc that contains the kernel of truth that leads us to enlightenment?

Right Thought:

--How does one know choosing happiness is better than anger, abundance better greed, love better than fear, etc? The question of balance and imbalance comes to mind, but dualistically do not these opposites create each other in this relative reality and are therefore equally valuable?

Hehe, this reminds me of my advice to people who are bad at bowling. “Just hit the pins!”

“Just recognize the inherent unity of all things”

( I know you will getting to some practice in the book later on, but the mind churns!)

Right Speech:

“…means avoid lying, meaningless speech and abusive speech of any kind”

-- If believing is seeing, if we are creating our own little spaces here, does not lying become the truth… at least in our context? Do we decide what is real?

I find our spoken language to be very limited, it lends itself well for misinterpretation… the written language is even more difficult to express a real truth. In a sense it is a lie itself. Just a crude map to an idea or feeling; the map is not the place however. I am red/green colorblind. Please describe green to me... it cannot be done; I have no similar contextual experience of green.
Language misses the mark. (the entomological root of “sin” is to miss the mark)

--Then is it better to forsake language or speaking? Are you referring the to the physical utterances and key strokes we all know, or are you meaning “speech” more in the sense of any communication such as from all the senses and the “Extra sensory”? How do you communicate with Yeshua?

Behavior:

“… refrain from destroying life whenever possible” and no stealing, no envy, etc.

-- in the wholeness of things, who exactly would you be stealing from? Whom would you be envious of? We are all one, no?

Is it this we are trying to recognize? The act of unity? Or is it more “Hey, there is enough for everyone, you do not *need* to steal silly little soul"
?

Livelihood:
“avoid any action that would bring shame on you…be honest in all respects”

--so it does appear to get easier when then above structure is in place. Right behavior would not permit a “wrong” livelihood. It would be inconsistent, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
continued from above

Effort:
“Always do your best”

-- do we actually know what our best is?
I run quite a bit and for long distances. From experience I can say that what I think my best is (for a race, a pace, or distance) is not what it actually is... and I used to not know this (quite limiting... until this discovery). My mind thinks it knows it limits, but I find my body can do much more than my mind thinks it can…(So my mind thinks it knows the limits of my body, yet also knows it does not know its limits.. weird, huh).

Mindfulness:
“Keep your thoughts pure” and to focus on the goal

--I want to think that the whole 8-fold structure requires mindfulness. To try this 8-fold process out wouldn’t you have to apply a bit of mindfulness at each step with “where am I now? Where am I going? And is this where I want to be going? What is my response to the current situation?” I am not sure why this is number 7 and not number 1 or 2.

Concentration:
“always keep the mind peaceful, realizing the true Self in all situations”

-- is this focus? Focus not being a chore, concentration being an effort

--If one does know the true self, then is it a chore to keep “remembering” this?

-- if one knows one as all, then wouldn’t one recognize the chaos and distractions as unity as well and not be “bumped” from the state you are describing?

--You mention with practice that the 8-fold path will become as easy as breathing. How hard is it get to breathing easy?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok I can buy your story line, but are you sure you are not just replacing Jesus w/ Yesua and Gabriel with the keeper of the pearly gates? The out line you gives sounds typically fundamental christian philosophy turned new age. I am not being rude but it just seems like you are promoting your ego here.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Dear Catlantis,

(1) The government ended up communicating with both sides initially, then chose to side with the forces of Lucifer.

(2) I am not aware of a video made by a man named Victor? Is it on youtube or google videos?

(3) Each of the "rights" should work as a whole. Of course, it takes some time to nurture each of the points (actually, for most it takes a lifetime). Right view is foundational to the others. If our view of the world is imbalanced, meaning we do not recognize the All in the One, then we cannot correctly implement the following virtues.

(4) When I mention the "nots", I only do so because it seemed to me that a negative description sometimes highlights a positive reality. We cannot really know light until we have experienced darkness.

(5) There is nothing inherently bad in anything or nay emotion. This is the foundation upon which mindfulness meditation is built. When we are angry, meditating on that anger emotion actually takes energy away from the anger and changes it to forgiveness and acceptance. This sounds contradictory, but it is true as long as our meditation on the anger emotion goes deep, past the anger to the source of the anger. If we have right view of everything as One, then we see that our anger is simply the ego self reacting to being hurt or slighted. Then, the anger dissipates.

(6) How do we know happiness is better than anger, etc? Simply stated, by their effects. We know these things intuitively. As people the world over, even non-spiritual people, and they will give you the same answer. We naturally know what is better, but because of wrong view, we often choose those things that are not beneficial.

(7) The essence of Unity and the real human understanding of Unity are two different things. All things are part of One Course, but most humans do not recognize this truth. That is why people steal, lie, etc. Once a person realizes their true nature as part of the Whole, they are able to live at peace with one another because they realize they are living peacefully with their own self. After this realization, there is no reason to want or need anything. Everything is already ours. Taking and receiving is no longer a part of our vocabulary.

(8) When we make our own realities, we are not lying. We are creating truth.

(9) The written and verbal language forms do not express fundamental spiritual truths well at all. Words should only be used as signposts to Truth. Words themselves are only important for giving directions. Words cannot be truth proper.

(10) We can only ever do our best in the NOW. Wondering if what we are doing is really our best in some future (which does not even exist in reality yet) is illogical.

(11) Concentration = maintaining focus in the NOW. The present moment is the only reality on our lives. The past and future are irrelevant. If we focus wholeheartedly in the present moment, everything is as it should be. Going deep inside the self in the present will allow us to see the essence of our own selves and the essences of every person and object around us. All of us have experienced glimpses of our true spiritual essence, our internal divinity. Concentration, or focus, in the NOW will allow us to constantly maintain that divine vision of reality.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok I can buy your story line, but are you sure you are not just replacing Jesus w/ Yesua and Gabriel with the keeper of the pearly gates? The out line you gives sounds typically fundamental christian philosophy turned new age. I am not being rude but it just seems like you are promoting your ego here.

Quite the opposite. I am attempting to overcome the ego by realizing my true essence (and yours) is spiritual and unified.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I dont trust you, you actually have not said anything that people dont already know. You said there is a universal spirit, yes GOD 99% of people believe in GOD. Jesus and Gabriel are extraterrestial of course they would be they are not from the earth and they are not human in the natural sense. Say something thats profound and unique, until then your are just guy trying to sell stuff.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
I dont trust you, you actually have not said anything that people dont already know. You said there is a universal spirit, yes GOD 99% of people believe in GOD. Jesus and Gabriel are extraterrestial of course they would be they are not from the earth and they are not human in the natural sense. Say something thats profound and unique, until then your are just guy trying to sell stuff.

OK~

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hiya SC,

1.) Government sided with the dark side?? Any insights?

-- if all is heading to balance, then is Lucifer, too, headed that way to come in to balance? Is he the "ultimate" prodigal son?

3.)

2.) Here is the video: www.youtube.com...

4.) so there is a kernel of the opposite in everything. Just as in the ying-yang.

5.) "When we are angry, meditating on that anger emotion actually takes energy away from the anger and changes it to forgiveness and acceptance."

--does this work in reverse? Does focusing on something like acceptance change things to intolerance?

6.) "We know these things intuitively"
--I am guessing there will be exercises describe later to know how to listen for this?

7.) "One Course"
--What is this?

8.) So, not a lie when you decide to be something you are currently not, when you decide to think and act like you are what you are to become?
"We are creating truth"
-- then is truth a dichotomy? Always constant always changing, static/dynamic, created/uncreated?

9.) Yup. It is often an assumption that the people you talk with have a similar experience set when they use the same words when they probably do not have that experience set.

10.) Please describe the NOW. Is this something different from the concept of time we have.. Do you have a perception that breaks the concept of before and after? Another dichotomy?

11.) All of our tools are in time... spoken/writen language, music, and to a certain extent agreements. Are say to always be in the moment and forget the world, or try to dip into NOW every *now* and then?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis
Hiya SC,

1.) Government sided with the dark side?? Any insights?

-- if all is heading to balance, then is Lucifer, too, headed that way to come in to balance? Is he the "ultimate" prodigal son?

3.)

2.) Here is the video: www.youtube.com...

4.) so there is a kernel of the opposite in everything. Just as in the ying-yang.

5.) "When we are angry, meditating on that anger emotion actually takes energy away from the anger and changes it to forgiveness and acceptance."

--does this work in reverse? Does focusing on something like acceptance change things to intolerance?

6.) "We know these things intuitively"
--I am guessing there will be exercises describe later to know how to listen for this?

7.) "One Course"
--What is this?

8.) So, not a lie when you decide to be something you are currently not, when you decide to think and act like you are what you are to become?
"We are creating truth"
-- then is truth a dichotomy? Always constant always changing, static/dynamic, created/uncreated?

9.) Yup. It is often an assumption that the people you talk with have a similar experience set when they use the same words when they probably do not have that experience set.

10.) Please describe the NOW. Is this something different from the concept of time we have.. Do you have a perception that breaks the concept of before and after? Another dichotomy?

11.) All of our tools are in time... spoken/writen language, music, and to a certain extent agreements. Are say to always be in the moment and forget the world, or try to dip into NOW every *now* and then?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by catlantis]

Dear Catlantis,

(1) Everything is heading toward balance, though at differing paces.

(2) There are opposites (i.e. hate / love, etc.) but they are parts of the Whole.

(3) Mindfulness meditation only works toward balance. It cannot work toward imbalance.

(4) I meant "One Source."~

(5) Everything is in constant flux, even personal truths.

(6) The NOW is simply the present moment. Think about the past. The past happened in a NOW. Think about the future. It will happen in a NOW. Everything that is, is NOW. When we realize this truth, there are no regrets and no anxieties. The NOW is all that is really real.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ch13

Guides tend to communicate telepathically.
Nothing like a physical meeting one on one to get you thinking though…

--How to distinguish imagination from intuition?

Basic ways to meet your guide:
1.) Physical Realm
2.) Astral realm
3.) Dreaming
4.) Scrying
It seems you experience most of your stuff in the Astral.
--Can you consciously project at will?
--Is there any forgetfulness of the experience when you come back?

--Do you seek your guide, or does he seek you? In your model, is there a difference?

--You recommend “practical guide to astral projection” is there any other reference material you found helpful?

--Have you heard to the people at www.gnosticweb.com by a “Belzebuub” do you know who this is? They offer a free astral projection course.

Ch 14
--In what to expect when meeting your guide, you are writing that the guide will chose the method and manner of meeting best for you, how much say in the matter do we have in this?

--Can you point to modern day writings that are a result of this manifestation? Do you know of any? Or are you the only one?

--in Channeling the soul of the other merges with you? Do you lose your since of identity?

--You mention time dialation in the event of a physical meeting. How does the Ascended ET move along the time axis?

-- Ah, I see you are referencing Chakras. So they will chose to come though what they think is best?
--How does your map of the purpose of each chakra point correspond to the traditional meanings?

-- you mention the word “initiation”. This has scary connotation for me, do you mean the practice you will be describing later in the book?

-- has anybody who has gone through this process had a “bad trip” ?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh come on people, this bloke is only trying to sell something here. At least a couple of you guys have called him on that. All spiritconnect has done is rehash an old story for todays culture. Spiritconnect, you need to get some toilet paper to wipe off all that bulls**t from your chin mate.

The quicker that people realise what this idiot is trying to do, the better. May I suggest you take your hokey s**t elsewhere spiritconnect. Most of the people on here want to discuss relevant topics, not some hokey, made up, rehashed religious BS.

I thought these forums were for discussing topics related to Aliens and such, not to promote some joke of a book.

Sorry if I have offended anyone else on here, but I hate people that promote BS idealogies all in the name of profit. And thats the end of my rampage for this thread.

Goodnight people

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weapon X
Oh come on people, this bloke is only trying to sell something here. At least a couple of you guys have called him on that. All spiritconnect has done is rehash an old story for todays culture. Spiritconnect, you need to get some toilet paper to wipe off all that bulls**t from your chin mate.

You can always tell a Brit!

In this case I agree with you Weapon X, this thread is full of shameless book-plugging. I'm giving him ***** for effort though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join