It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communing With Extraterrestrials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I agree with you Horrificus if their is knowledge that will help humanity into acsension or communication with other beings to unlock secrets of the universe it should be for free for it is all our knowledge...

To keep this knowledge in the hands of a publisher and not shared freely for all humanity in itself portrays greed and selfishness on a humanity scale let alone having to pay for a book to get this knowledge seems more like a materialistic agenda.

Very disappointed to see people use ATS and its users to cypher monetary gain.
There are plenty of open minded people here who are searching for answers to better understand themselves & the universe and it's sad to see some people still don't get it... Have some respect SPIRITCONNECT....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth

To keep this knowledge in the hands of a publisher and not shared freely for all humanity in itself portrays greed and selfishness on a humanity scale....

Your statement may actually speak volumes about the quality of said knowledge. While the OP may be sincere about his technigues...unfortunately, his methods don't support him...classic example of being one's own worst enemy. To come on a board of this magnitude in that way...well, in my opinion, the Abduction/Visitation community already has enough issues without this.

So be it.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by frailty

I have been have very in depth lucid dreams for over a year now that have helped me spiritually awaken and look at the world in a new light. I have done extensive research on the contents of my dreams and find that a spiritual awakening of global proportions is a definite possibility in the future.

In my dreams, I talk to either two "aliens" in a pyramid-shaped ship/UFO, two Indians over a campfire or two old people in a shopping mall. I believe that they may be the same entities in the different settings and forms. In a shopping mall dream, they said their names were Alpert and Cherone (sp). I guess metaphysical types would call these manifestations "spiritual guides."

They have taught me much about many different subjects and told me many things too many to list even partially on here. That being said they told me I had to do use my own research and my own person discernment to reach my own conclusions about what the world and what may happen in general. They have also given me useful tools on how to look at things from different perspectives and with an open mind.

A couple things they have told me that I think may be. Everyone should use their own personal discernment in thinking what may or may not happen in the future and what is the true nature of the world is. They haven't told me many specifics about what the specifics of what may happen in the future as far as course and timing of any possible events.

The have said that they are Elohim, which I didn't know what that word even meant when I had these dreams. They have said on earth they would be considered "ancients." I suppose that it is a possibility that ET's are in fact a group of angels guiding humans on the path of evolution and spiritual awakening. They said that their home base in this located around Sirius and Osiris, which I thing was a joke because through research it appears they are the same thing. These entities have a good sense of humor and like to play a trick every once and a while. They also make some good tea on their ship.

Here's the gist of future going on that they have told me. They have said that something "big" was going to happen, which is something that they have repeated in multiple dreams. They have said that this was going to be a very positive experience for humans in general and a very psychological event. They said that people who are close-minded and fear will be the biggest problem. They told me fear and hate are bad words. They have intimated that the "end times" may mean the end of time. I am still trying to figure out how this would work. They also have said to me that this would be a "mid over matter" event if it does happen. This is the gist of what they told me without having to delve into discussions I've had with them that I deem somewhat personal in nature.

These dreams and in depth discussions have helped me better understand history, current events, philosophy and science much greater than my college educated brain would have ever comprehended before them. I feel truly blessed to have these entities looking out for me and teaching me so much. I think everyone has spirit guides, that some religions would call them "guardian angels." I feel that everyone on the earth are special and on their own specific spiritual and personal journey to better understand themselves and the world.

Dear Frailty,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experiences on this thread. I would like to mention something in relation to your dreams: don't give up on their reality to quickly. One of the ways we are able to communicate with ETs is via astral dream-state travel. It is very possible that you are actually meeting these ET beings on their plane of existence.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Thanks for responding Spiritconnect

I feel your sincerity, but please understand that when you start a new thread, as a relatively new member, and immediately reference your 'new book'...well, it's difficult not to interpret this as 'promotion'. I believe this is why your credibility was challenged from the get-go. Guess I may as well tackle the next issue for my own clarity, if nothing else.

When discussing your 'methodology' for contacting ET, you said in boldface:

Originally posted by spiritconnect

It is too long to do here, but in my new book, The Fellowship of Yeshua: Communing With Your Ascended Soul Guides, I introduce the method Yeshua gave that assists people in making contact with their ET guide. I can't wait until this information gets out, and people start realizing the potential they have in their own hands for spiritual awakening!

However the second time you referenced this exciting 'methodology', and your new book, you said, again in boldface:

In my new book, The Fellowship of Yeshua, I provide a self-hypnotic method for meeting ET guides in Appendix B. I would publish it here, but it is now copyrighted, and my publisher would not be a happy camper.

So the reason for not posting your contact methodology here on ATS is because it's either; too long...or it's copyrighted...or possibly both?

This seeming contradiction may be easy to explain. I point it out only because this is the type of discrepancy (however small) that won't pass the smell test with many here...it's guaranteed to crimp your credibility...and you could be awhile overcoming the disadvantage. Personally, I have to admit that I may be a little over-sensitive to hoaxes & charlatanism right now.

Look forward to following your thread...see where it goes.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Dear OBE1,

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions, and I think you are right. I need to be more careful the way I word things sometimes. Both reasons are true, and I should have places them together (length and copyright). Thank you for helping me realize this.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
I'm sorry. You lost me as soon as you started talking about Jesus.
Maybe you could leave the religion out of the equation too.

Well, my message is all about spirituality. If you equate spirituality and religion, then I cannot leave religion out of the equation. The whole purpose of The Fellowship of Yeshua is to grow spiritually.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
Sounds like a "plug the new book" thread to me.

"spiritconnect" what was wrong with your old account, "spiritconnections"?

spiritconnections Profile

And in this thread, as of January '07, the book was "soon to be published".

Contact With Extraterrestrials

Now that the book is published, it's time for some promotion!

EDIT: And this is his site - The Fellowship of Yeshua

[edit on 3/7/07 by thebox]

(1) I am using a different email.

(2) It took longer to publish than I expected.

(3) That is my website.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
Sorry but I got to know this thread just now:
Please tell me who is it that all the people like yourself how have contact with ETs mentioned Jesus and never other prophets or teachers.
I have read a lots about channeling and encounter with ETs, not one of them have been in contact with a ET that claimed to have been reincarnated as Buddha. Mohammed, Moses and so other.
It seem like only ETs that have lived in the skin of Jesus are around now...why is that?

Thank you for answering.

Actually, Yeshua has incarnated as Buddha, Lao Tzu, Jesus Christ, and will incarnate again in the near future. Lest you think I just came up with that to answer your question, it is in the book (I am afraid to mention the book anymore^^).

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by peyo670
you have a ph.d in what and what is the fellowship of jushua... that sound like a sect...

ps.sorry for my english

A PhD in Pastoral Counseling, and The Fellowship of Yeshua is a multiversal organization on populated planets dedicated to bringing spiritual awakening to sentient beings.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by catlantis
Ok, I am breaking my lurker status here

I got the book. I am a sucka this way

I will read it, as it does seem interesting. Hope it is not a wasted $9

Apendix B is a self hypnosis script. Basically, get recording software (I think he mentions goldwave); and record the script and play it back at your convience.
Standard self-hypnosis stuff. It does mention stuff related to ships in stuff. But the environment painted seemed much like what Robert Monroe would call "the park".

For free info on how to attain this state you can check out:
www.geocities.com...
and check out the do_obe.pdf

Also
www.astraldynamics.com...
has Robert Bruce's freevstuff on astral projection (basically the precursor to his astral dynamics..)

And for entraining your brain to a particular state:
www.bwgen.com This is shareware, purchasing the product allows you to load other people's presets... but you can create your own with out it.

You wil find many tips and techniques in these to induce a state helpful for such "experiences". All good free stuff.

As for physical manefestations of talking with ET at your local brew pub.. I dunno... I have only been interested in this from a lucid dream perpective.

Dear Catlantis,

Please let me know what you think when you finish, or if you have any questions along the way. I would love to be of any help possible.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
HI SC,
This is what I have so far.
Ch1 -2

Ascended soul masters here on earth. The identity of the currently *living* ones not available via your sources; however Gandhi, Mother Teressa were ET acscended soul masters.
This concept is a common belief in many belief systems. Some say the ascended master Babaji (from SRF) has been on earth and will remain until work is completed.
What is the purpose of your source telling you this; yet hiding the identity of that individual(s)?

Why hypnotism? Is this a better state for "taking it in" or relaxing the other sensory organs due to interference? TV can hypnotise me very quickly...

Like attracts Like. This is another common idea out there. How closely does your model tie into the Abraham model? (www.abraham-hicks.com ... free stuff there too
)

Thought is creative? And this is how we manefest our realities or universe? Sort of thought -> word -> action?

The 7 levels or planes. This reminds me directly of the astral planes. Or Monroe's 7 Rings. Are you describing the same dimensions? You have physical, emotional, mental, intuitional, spiriual, emergent and divine.

There is a concept out there called belief systems. They exist as like attracted like *objects* out there in the planes.. be they religious, societal, or what have you. Does your guides tell about these?

What level does these imbalanced ET come from?

You write that all is one and that recognizing that is what the help of the guide is for.
But is not contrast important too? To experience in this or another realm the bounty of choice? Being able to call something bad or good so that we can define ourselves?
Or is the message here to recognize that we are living in a field of contrast (relativity) and what you are talking about is a preference over a judgment?

"Spirit is more powerful than imbalance" So no matter what we do, we will *get there* regardless? So sit back and enjoy the ride and have fun? I am cool with that.

Ch 3
Only good kind of ET come to you using these methods in the book? Are you sure? Is there going to be a certified ritual later

We must break down dualism.. everything is one whole and guide here to help us learn the "other" is in fact our self? Is not the process to get there important?

What is Abduction:
1.) fearful perception of a helpful experience by et
2.) Imbalanced ET take you against your will
3.) Government does it for research purposes under the guise of et

So most of them are #3? You write that #2 is not common... but what if you are or have negative or fearful thoughts.. will that not attact #2?

Feel love towards your ascended guide will help remove fear and road blocks? So John Lennon was right "All you need is love?". Check in, was he a master?

UFOs at WMD sites and natural disasters? Is this true? I have a vague recollection of hearing this.

So the time/distance travel magic of ET is telekensis? Is there more in the book on this? Has your guide(s) guided you in this instruction? Can you do it? Will we be doing it soon? How soon?

This is as far as I have read. Interesting, but nothing new yet. Will there be new stuff here? Or just rehash (rehash is not always bad

Also. Ask your guides about CARET.
I wonder if the remote viewers here are doing that.

more questions later, perhaps.
Cat

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dear Cat,

Great questions! Let me try to answer / address them in the order you asked.

(1) Yeshua verified that there are currently embodied ETs working on our planet for spiritual awakening and social embetterment. He will not give specific information in order to prevent personality cults from arising.

(2) Yeshua gave the hypnotic method because it allows us to bypass our egos and work directly with the subconscious mind.

(3) I am not familiar with the Abraham model.

(4) You understand correctly that thought creates reality. It is particularly powerful if the thought is voiced.

(5) The seven planes are the seven realities of existence. Humans exist anywhere on the first three levels, depending on their level of spiritual awakening. Yeshua naturally exists on the sixth plane, as does Father and Mother, but he works with us on the first three planes. As we continue to awaken spiritually, we progress to successive levels until finally merging with the Spirit.

(6) Imbalanced ETs exists on any of the first three levels of existence. They have not yet bypassed the third level. Some ET beings from all ET races exist at the third or lower levels.

(7) Continue reading to understand Yeshua's philosophy of good and evil. There really is no such thing as good and evil. There is only balance and imbalance, which relates to the distance between complete knowledge of universal oneness and supreme love. The more balanced a being is, the more they understand universal oneness. Vice versa for imbalanced beings. Good and evil are only perceptions we create with our ego minds.

(8) Yeshua gave the words of the hypnotic induction purposefully to draw positive, balanced ET guides.

(9) Negative expectations concerning ET "abductions" work hand-in-hand with thos scenarios actually occurring. The first and second reasons for negative abduction experiences are like two sides of the same coin.

(10) I am not yet able to move via telekinesis, but Yeshua assures me that the time is soon coming when Fellowship members will awaken to this ability. I am still just a pilgrim on the journey^^

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ch4

Belief you have vs the belief of the ascended et.
Can a belief be adopted for a particular piece of info or wisdom and the discarded once that
is obtained. This could make the "frequencies" of the interaction easier.

If the whole "thing" is one thing, then is not any belief you have then all belief; being that
all is one?

And what about the concept of karma? if my all is one, then hitting another is hitting myself
then what would be the need for karmic law as we think it is?

Is there a difference between karma, then and cause and effect? Is karma complete in the single
action? I am the one hitting and the one hit. All done?

If all is one, then am I not my own ascended master? Perhaps lost in a fog of forgetfulness
or illusion of separation?

Universal spirit:
is essence, potential and manefestation, akin to though word and action?
It seems to me that many religions and philosophies teach of dualistic world.. but
this indicates that a more subtle tertiary one exists... comes in 3. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
before, now and after, here there and inbetween, subconscious, conscious and supraconscious,
father, son, holy ghost, mind body soul (list goes on and on).

So Idea, cause and effect? and ever changing, always constant? Moving through time and eternal?
So this Universal is absolute?

Ok, you mention reality at a sub-atomic level, then write that the ETs have been able to
bring and use the principles and laws of the microcosm to the macro?
Have they a unified field theorem, or just a bridge? Can they make the macro laws apply to the micro as well?

Father, mother and Creation

Are you talking about a principle here or actual entities?
Perhaps a collective which is itself an entity?
Are there branches in the heirachy from Unversal one to one, or one to many. Is there other
nodes at the father mother level which do not fall into the similitude of our father mother?

The concept of time is brushed here. Is hundreds of millions of years of evolution viewed from
a perpective of the the creation as an instant? Or can it be?

You show the plural-ness of the godhead in genesis. Also, there are quote from the bible that say
something akin to "Ye are all gods". Is then the purpose of the father/mother/creation to
help us into a god-hood? Would seem to fit the metaphors here.

Fate:
Free-will: What if I choose not to have freewill?

Here is a question I have been mulling over. If a gift of free-will is given to us. Would it
not be a waste to use this freedom to in turn choose slavery? Or servatide? Or somebody else's
belief system?

You mention the karmic system here again. If not done above, could you explain this.

You are talking about "no accidents". Nothing good or evil happens, as you never know what the
given purpose of any "accident" would actually be; or what growth it may cause.
My question is not the standard one, but why are these things hidden from us?
In a way it is like you are saying "you are god, and you are playing peekka-boo with yourself"

If all is one.. then is all experience like white light? White light is the total of all visible
light mixed together.
And if balance wins out, then all that is, without separation is nothing? In Mathematics, we
take 0 and divide it into 2 parts 0=f(x)-f(x) then we take those two parts and use them
to "crystalize" at junior level calculus proof. Many students have problems with this concept.

How does one break the entrenchment of a belief system? In this case you write "we must progress
beyond simplified moral systems to an understanding that the Universe works to bring the
best for Itself"

Afterlife?

If all is one, then it would seem there is only life.

Again, the karmic system is mentioned on this sub-topic. Please explain.

Are you talking about a planning/staging area for the next incarnation? With the
benefit of comunion with mother/father?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Worship

You mention rites called spirit meditation. You mention you write to this later, so I will leave it.

Destruction of Ego

I have always thought that the ego is sort of a force that enforces things that the being believes itself to be. To change the ego, change the belief.
Old belief systems break down, but new ideas of self arise.
With that, the realization the ego is *not* the self comes along; and the self is not limited... very liberating.
Is this the ego you mean should be destroyed?

Could it be the case that you shed your ego, and then include your self into a larger matrix of unity.. only to find that that larger network, does itself have an ego?

You mention emotions as being able to control you. I look at them more as a guide post.
Your example "think of a time when you were angry and you allowed yourself to become angrier"
Is not that just "Like attracts like"... and your emotions are indicating your experience, not the other way around?
The tail spin phenomenon you are writing about is a good example of the like attracts like principle
(or as some would call it, law).

I would not call what you are changing an emotion, but choice, in this case of anger. Perhaps an unconscious choice; but I think your emotions are doing a service... Afterall it does no good to blame the fuel light on your car when you run out of gas... You can either stay where you are or decide to get more gas... the fuel light is just doing what it was designed to do.

Maybe this is a subtle difference to what you are writing about; but the real issue is how you decide what you are in the situation... and another ego is born

It is hard question, but you could read your passage as being numb or lifeless after the destruction of the ego.
But then again, I look at the ego as a tool. (just another belief system there
)

Additional teachings:

Cause and Effect:
You list it as a tool of the universe. I agree. But I do not think it is karma. Please see 1st question about Karma somewhere above in the previous post.

A Spiritual Break from Dependence

You mention focus here. Please elaborate on the very important tool called focus.

Is dependence when the being forgets who is bringing all this about for herself?

The impermancence of the Physical Body

Why do we age? What is the purpose of having a body in which to work and only be here for
such a small, small time? I see other entities on this planet living much longer than humans.

Death and Resurrection of Christ

Hey, did Yeshua's followers know that he was a master while he was living? So the rule for being
incognito while a master on the planet does not always apply?

Any info from your chanelling about the CARET stuff

[edit on 4-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dear Catlantis,

I am so glad you are bringing up these questions. Now this thread is going in the "right" direction. I will try to answer all the questions you addressed to me in the order to wrote them. I hope I do not leave anything out.

(1) A person cannot simply dispose of a belief system. If something is truly a belief, it can only be changed, not discarded.

(2) All beliefs (and everything else) are parts of the One. Everything is flowing back to conscious reunion with the Universal Spirit. Some beliefs are more useful than others along that journey.

(3) Karma concerns reactions, not experiences. For example, getting overcharged for something at the store is a pre-ordained experience. Karma only comes into the picture when we react to that experience. How we react will determine the experiences our soul chooses to live through in the next incarnation. Experiences are pre-ordained by the soul, Father and Mother. Reactions are based on free-will.

(4) If the individual soul was fully conscious of its real nature (i.e. of Itself), then we would be our own ascended master. However, just because all is One in the overview does not mean we fully comprehend and accept it in the now. Acceptance of oneness is more than simple knowledge of oneness.

(5) The only constant among Spirit manifestation is change (i.e. a series of events).

(6) Our ET guides have discovered how to manipulate matter on a macroscopic level based on sub-atomic physics. I am no physicist, so do not ask me how this works. I have no idea. I have simply been told that they "travel" based on this sub-atomic understanding applied to the macroscopic universe.

(7) Father and Mother are actual beings. They are the two most spiritually and physically evolved extraterrestrial beings in the multiverse. Every other being is spiritually and physically "beneath" them in terms of development.

(8) In Spirit perception, everything exists in an eternal NOW. It is only the manifestations of Spirit who experience time as a series of events. Through the conscious reflection of each manifestation, the Spirit thereby understands concepts of time and change.

(9) There are no "gods' per se. The biblical reference to gods simply points to beings of a more developed nature spiritually and physically.

(10) When a body dies, the soul arrives before the presence of Father and Mother. In union, the soul, Father and Mother decide what experiences to live through in the coming incarnation. Now, in this sense, the soul is practicing free-will, but in our incarnations, we live through experiences as pre-ordained. Our reactions to events within an incarnation are based on free-will. The soul knows what reactions it will have, and thereby is able to plan a life-time series of experiences. The soul is, in effect, its own keeper and teacher, though we often lose sight of that truth in our incarnation.

(11) We are not aware of our soul's pre-choosing because we are wrapped in physical bodies with ego minds. The soul must be embodied to continue its learning via life experiences. If there is no flesh, no brain, etc. the soul will be unable to learn necessary truths in order for reunion with Spirit to occur. You may wonder why, if the soul already knows what it needs to learn, it decides to reincarnate. This is because knowledge and experience are two entirely different things. We all know a stove is hot, but unless we touch that stove, we cannot know the intensity or reality of the burn.

(12) The part of our ego that includes a concept of "the other" should be destroyed. There is no other. When the soul finally gets to the point of true understanding concerning this concept, enlightenment has been attained.

(13) Emotions do serve a guides sometimes. But they should also be watched and kept in check. I think this is a common sense truth. If emotions control us, they need to be restrained.

Cont'd.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
(14) Some of Yeshua's followers recognized him as an ET being, but only because he gave that information to them. He kept the information from most of his disciples.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

[edit on 4-7-2007 by spiritconnect]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
To the OP:

I have had a very spiritually advanced, perceptive woman (much older than I) tell me that I have some kind of "famillier" or "ascended helper". I was wondering if you have heard of this name she gave me:

"Jesfe" - pronounced like, "jessie"

I have a feeling with a name like that -- this "androgenous helper/guardian" might be very similar or one in the same to your Ascended EBE's.

If you can contact them (as I currently do not know how) could you ask yours if they know/have heard of this one for me? Sounds silly..I know...

During my next meditation, I will definitely ask. It's not silly at all.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

Thank you so much, any help from anyone about this avatar would be apreciated.

The event that I shared with the woman whom I am most assured could be considered a "Shaman" or "Medicine Woman" is as follows:

I remember "waking up" and feeling like there was somthing in the room I needed to look at--like an "alien" or ghost or somthing. I discovered though I had fallen into sleep paralaysis. This is somthing totally new to me, i've only read other's accounts of this phenom...

It wasnt "terrifying" but more of a bizare/goosebumb/hair raising experience.

This happened about 3-4 times I think, and each time I violently fought against it and eventually was able to move. I don't think any of this was conscious though; because at one point I got out of bed and tried to turn the light on, and the chain for the light didnt work. I eventually succumbed to the paralaysis and fell on my floor.(i was using my entire being, will, and might to keep myself moving/standing...i was fighting QUITE HARD)

This never actually happened...It was some kind of dream within a dream or some wierdness.

The most bizare thing though, was the sound.

I remember coming out of sleep into a more lucid state by an increasingly loud buzzing sound comming from within my skull. It reminded me of a deep bass tone, getting louder and more "intense". As it got louder, it locked my mental concentration in along with it, increasing it as well! Undecided

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, it snapped and would stop. I would drift off back to bed. This happened 4 or so times that I can remember. This was happening in between the sleep paralaysis

[edit on 4-7-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

To the OP:

I have had a very spiritually advanced, perceptive woman (much older than I) tell me that I have some kind of "famillier" or "ascended helper". I was wondering if you have heard of this name she gave me:

"Jesfe" - pronounced like, "jessie"

I have a feeling with a name like that -- this "androgenous helper/guardian" might be very similar or one in the same to your Ascended EBE's.

If you can contact them (as I currently do not know how) could you ask yours if they know/have heard of this one for me? Sounds silly..I know...

During my next meditation, I will definitely ask. It's not silly at all.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

Thank you so much, any help from anyone about this avatar would be apreciated.

The event that I shared with the woman whom I am most assured could be considered a "Shaman" or "Medicine Woman" is as follows:

I remember "waking up" and feeling like there was somthing in the room I needed to look at--like an "alien" or ghost or somthing. I discovered though I had fallen into sleep paralaysis. This is somthing totally new to me, i've only read other's accounts of this phenom...

It wasnt "terrifying" but more of a bizare/goosebumb/hair raising experience.

This happened about 3-4 times I think, and each time I violently fought against it and eventually was able to move. I don't think any of this was conscious though; because at one point I got out of bed and tried to turn the light on, and the chain for the light didnt work. I eventually succumbed to the paralaysis and fell on my floor.(i was using my entire being, will, and might to keep myself moving/standing...i was fighting QUITE HARD)

This never actually happened...It was some kind of dream within a dream or some wierdness.

The most bizare thing though, was the sound.

I remember coming out of sleep into a more lucid state by an increasingly loud buzzing sound comming from within my skull. It reminded me of a deep bass tone, getting louder and more "intense". As it got louder, it locked my mental concentration in along with it, increasing it as well! Undecided

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, it snapped and would stop. I would drift off back to bed. This happened 4 or so times that I can remember. This was happening in between the sleep paralaysis

[edit on 4-7-2007 by MystikMushroom]

I apologize for not replying sooner. I participate in many message boards. In my meditation with Yeshua yesterday, I asked him about Jesfe and your experience. Yeshua told me that Jesfe (he "pronounced" the "f" as a "p", as in Jespe) is a newly initiayed ET guide working in the same initiative as Yeshua and Gabriel. Yeshua recommends that you meditate and try to achieve regular communication with Jespe. He also said that he would train Jespe further in the techniques of assisting humans realize spiritual awakening. Let me know how it goes.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Dear Mystic,

Yeshua is sending Jespe to you during your dream-states upon further instructions. Let me know how the meetings go.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Chapter 4 you mention the locations of the father and mother:
This sounds very similar to Mormonism with their concept of God and his wife (wives?) living on a planet orbiting a star called Kolob. Apparently everything emanates from this location, and salvation progresses out from that place. It sounded very similar to what you were writing.

Do you have a Mormon background?

If not, what are the chances that Old Joe Smith was also visited by ascended ETs? Any idea?

--Also I will check with the Joseph Smith translation of the bible to see how close it comes to your reading of the Sermon on the Mount.

--How did the artists depicting the Christ events know about the "UFO” objects?

Looking at UFOs and the bible art, the phenomenon seems quite common. Was this info handed down? Was it common knowledge to everyone at the time of the paintings? If not, where did they the idea of the objects come from. If so at what point was this info lost to the society?
I am not sure if modern Christian art depicts some of the same type of objects.

This section of your book reminded me of Erich von Daniken’s and maybe some of Graham Hancock’s theories.

--What makes you sure you are communicating with Yeshua who was once Jesus and formally Lao Tzu and Siddhartha Gautama?

How can you be sure it is not just a manifestation of your own belief system? Or simply something you want to see?

--Can it be that you are talking with and are also *not* talking with Christ? Can that paradox exist in the multi-verse?

--You mention the crash at Roswell as being an accident (did I read that correctly?). Was it really a serendipitous event, as you mentioned it had its benefit or was it was a *real* accident? (How often does that happen?).

Given the crash had some good “pr” for the cause, wouldn’t have been better to just come out and present themselves instead of teaching truth through the veils of lies and other disinformation that has arisen in the wake of whatever Roswell event occurred? This is just very confusing to all of us down here

--Also there is mention of two crash sites in relationship to the Roswell story. Is this consistent with what your source is relating?

--Why has Yeshua chosen the form of a grey? What utility does that have over another body?

--If revealed to the Christians (in particular) on this planet wouldn't the form of grey pose an unnecessary problem of species "profiling"?

--What can you tell us about the reptilians?

I seem to recall reading that the different species tend to predominate different regions. Nordic tend to appear in the Nordic areas, Grey in the US, Reptilians in South America (foggy recollection of reading that). Certainly the image of Quetzalcoatl, the plumed serpent, perhaps adds credence to that?

Anyway, more later, I am sure.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Dear Catlantis,

I am loving this question/answer format! Following are answers in the order of questions asked:

(1) I do not have a Mormon background. I grew up Free Will Baptist. The Mormon concept of God is far different from that of Father. As far as I know, the Mormon God was once a human on earth. Father existed first in another universe. The Mormons also teach the only way to become a god is to marry and have as many children as possible. The Fellowship espouses no such claim.

(2) Medieval artists included UFOs in their works because many of them were still aware of the true story of Jesus' birth and ministry. However, compared to all the works depicting the birth of Jesus and his ministry, those containing UFOs are certainly in the minority. The knowledge was nearly gone in the Middle Ages due to editing and revision of the original biblical texts in the first few centuries of Christendom.

(3) No person can ever be sure of anything. My experiences are reality to me, and believe them to be true. But how does anyone truly know anything?

(4) Yeshua is the same being in all multiverses. He can travel to and from multiverses at will. However, his specific mission requires him to perform initiaitve work only in our universe. He has incarnated as the Christ figure on many planets including our own.

(5) Yeshua has a sibling named Lucifer. Lucifer does not agree with the current spiritual initiative of Father, Mother and Yeshua, and actively works to stop it. The Roswell crash occurred because of the interference of Lucifer's workers with the craft of Yeshua's workers over New Mexico. There were two crash sites, one of the craft of Yeshua's workers, and one of the craft of Lucifer's workers.

(6) The reason Yeshua and his fellow guides did not "appear" to humanity at the time of the Roswell crash is two-fold: First, Yeshua felt that fear would overtake humans if they knew of Lucifer's work, and second, it was not yet time for a full-scale contact to occur.

(7) Yeshua manifests as a gray-type ET to combat our preconceived notions of good and evil, and to help overcome our innate fear of the other. He does, however, have the ability to shapeshift into other forms.

(8) Reptilians are typically the workers of Lucifer, though some have joined forces with Yeshua. NOT ALL reptilians are imbalanced.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join