It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communing With Extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hello All,

I consider myself to have been blessed by early-childhood contact with two extraterrestrial beings, Gabriel and Yeshua. Gabriel is of the tall, Nordic type of ETs, and Yeshua is of the small, gray-type of ETs. They are both extremely loving and concerned about the spiritual awakening of humanity, and they have shared their spiritual philosophy with me. They have also made it clear that everyone has the ability to communicate with their own ascended extraterrestrial guide.

This is an exciting time for me! I want to share in the joy of communing with spiritually advanced extraterrestrial beings, and I want to help bring their message of love and unity to the world. From my first meeting with my guides at the age of four, I have always felt their love and warmth towards the human species.

I suppose my purpose in sharing my experiences with you is simply to let you know that you, too, can be in constant communication with a spiritually awakened ET, and that we are all on a path toward reunion with the Universal Spirit. My heart reaches out in love to all who are reading this message, and I would love to be in email contact with you if you want to know anything about my experiences or what we can do together to bring spiritual healing to the world.

Blessings & Peace,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say
either say it here or u2u or what not

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I second!

Very interested in what you have to say!

[edit on 2-7-2007 by moonsdescend]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This sounds very interesting indeed

Does the ET replace the 'angel' that we have always heard about?
When they described angel perhaps what they really meant was a humanoid creature- grey or nordic.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thank you all for expressing interest so far. I did not expect to have so many replies in such a short time. This is quite a busy place!

I will start off by sharing the basic principles they have shared with me. As questions arise, feel free to post them, and I'll do my best to answer them. There are seven major principles Yeshua specifically shared regarding the way the multiverse works spiritually: (1) there is a loving Universal Spirit, (2) every single part of creation is a manifestion of that Spirit, (3) souls are reincarnated according to the law of karma, (4) ascended ET beings work with us individually to bring us into spiritual awakening, (5) it is possible for everyone to have communion with these ET beings, (6) all creation is inherently sacred, and (7) all creation will eventually reunite with the Universal Spirit.

Most of those are self-explanatory. The one that usually draws people's attention is number 5. Everyone can have contact with their own ascended ET guide. When Yeshua communicated this truth to me, I was ecstatic! It is too long to do here, but in my new book, The Fellowship of Yeshua: Communing With Your Ascended Soul Guides, I introduce the method Yeshua gave that assists people in making contact with their ET guide. I can't wait until this information gets out, and people start realizing the potential they have in their own hands for spiritual awakening!

Let me just outline some of the basic spiritual teachings I have received from Gabriel and Yeshua:

1. Everything is part of one Universal Spirit.
2. Because everything is one, objective concepts of good and evil do not exist. Instead, we should think in terms of positive and negative (i.e. more spiritually awakened and less spiritually awakened).
3. The human race was genetically engineered by Father and Mother, the most advanced extraterrestrial beings in the multiverse, for the purpose of spiritual enlightenment.
4. There are positive and negative ET beings.
5. Most of the angelic beings in the Bible are actually ET beings. Gabriel is one of those beings.
6. Yeshua incarnated as Jesus Christ. Jesus was, in fact, an extraterrestrial.
7. Through a process of meditation and communion with our ET soul guides, we can bypass cycles of reincarnation to be more quickly reunited with the Universal Spirit.

These are just the basics. I would love to answer any question you have so far.

Blessings & Peace,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchtheskies
This sounds very interesting indeed

Does the ET replace the 'angel' that we have always heard about?
When they described angel perhaps what they really meant was a humanoid creature- grey or nordic.

Dear WatchtheSkies,

You are spot on. Almost all of the angelic references in scripture refer to ET beings.

Blessings & Peace,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I can understand what your saying ( the OP )

I used to have a reoccurring dream when I was a child that I had met the creator
in a flying ship (not a ufo but a old sailing ship in the sky)
I was told in the dream of everything being connected as one with energy.
What you are writing here reminds me of that dream. I had it so many times that I had written it down, in case I never had it again.

Do your studies
follow the Zacharia Stichen books?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I can understand what your saying ( the OP )

I used to have a reoccurring dream when I was a child that I had met the creator
in a flying ship (not a ufo but a old sailing ship in the sky)
I was told in the dream of everything being connected as one with energy.
What you are writing here reminds me of that dream. I had it so many times that I had written it down, in case I never had it again.

Do your studies
follow the Zacharia Stichen books?

It's interesting that our experiences jive in that way. I believe that one of the most common methods of extraterrestrial contact is astral dream-state travel. I would not give up on the idea that you actually did meet an ET in your early childhood dreams. Children are much more accepting of such occurrences.

I have read some of Sitchen, though I must admit I am not extremely familiar with his work.

Blessings & Peace,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
From what I remember of his books narrowed down is Life on earth came from another source. DNA was mixed. From what I remember, I might need to pick up copies again to reread them.

If I did meet one I do not remember. But what I do know is that I have scars on my legs from childhood that run across my thighs that either I nor my parents know where they came from. I always thought they came from pants being to tight
, but was told they wouldn't make scars like it.

On the other note, it will be interesting to read more of your posts about this.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
From what I remember of his books narrowed down is Life on earth came from another source. DNA was mixed. From what I remember, I might need to pick up copies again to reread them.

If I did meet one I do not remember. But what I do know is that I have scars on my legs from childhood that run across my thighs that either I nor my parents know where they came from. I always thought they came from pants being to tight
, but was told they wouldn't make scars like it.

On the other note, it will be interesting to read more of your posts about this.

I certainly believe that the human race was genetically engineered under mandate of the Father and Mother for the purpose of spiritual awakening. Perhaps that is where I may disagree with Sitchen - I am not sure he focuses on spiritual evolution.

I also look forward to the following conversation.

Blessings & Peace,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Any thoughts on a good way to contacting our own spirit guide dude? Would be cool to have a sit down and chat with and alien =D.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would like to know specifically how you communicate with these beings. Do they come into your living room and chat with you over coffee and donuts? Do they speak to you via dreams? Or (like sleeper) do they talk to you with voices inside your head? Can you physically see and touch them? In terms of those who are ascended, how do you talk with them? Do you need a physical medium to make contact? You get the general idea. I'm interssted in both the nature of the beings and the method used to communicate with them more than the messages themselves. Thanks.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Spiritconnect...

Did you post this in the paranormal forum about 3 months ago only to have it removed for reason that you were selling something?

Do you or do you not offer this information free of charge?

Are you prepared to lay as much as you can here on this thread for free or will you give snippets and direct users to purchase something or join something (a fellowship?) for a fee?

I'm no debunker... just askin'

Thanks
~Prote

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hopefully the OP is not trying to sell their book but rather educate the rest of their species. I still cannot see why a person would charge for knowledge that is benficial for the entire race, even though the rewards you receive karmatically outweight the pitance received physically.

-Aza

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Azathoth]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
To the OP:

I have had a very spiritually advanced, perceptive woman (much older than I) tell me that I have some kind of "famillier" or "ascended helper". I was wondering if you have heard of this name she gave me:

"Jesfe" - pronounced like, "jessie"

I have a feeling with a name like that -- this "androgenous helper/guardian" might be very similar or one in the same to your Ascended EBE's.

If you can contact them (as I currently do not know how) could you ask yours if they know/have heard of this one for me? Sounds silly..I know...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That is actually really interesting. I had a really benevolent old lady in a dream say her name, but she had like, a random letter in her name (Kinda like Jasmine spelt Jnsmine, although I don't remember the name of the lady in the dream, but that was an example).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Spiritconnect...

Did you post this in the paranormal forum about 3 months ago only to have it removed for reason that you were selling something?

Are you prepared to lay as much as you can here on this thread for free or will you give snippets and direct users to purchase something or join something (a fellowship?) for a fee?

Thanks
~Prote

I second that!!

Whatever it is, I hope you aren't going to lead us into something similar as this:
nibiruancouncil.com... (

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Any thoughts on a good way to contacting our own spirit guide dude? Would be cool to have a sit down and chat with and alien =D.

In my new book, The Fellowship of Yeshua, I provide a self-hypnotic method for meeting ET guides in Appendix B. I would publish it here, but it is now copyrighted, and my publisher would not be a happy camper.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I would like to know specifically how you communicate with these beings. Do they come into your living room and chat with you over coffee and donuts? Do they speak to you via dreams? Or (like sleeper) do they talk to you with voices inside your head? Can you physically see and touch them? In terms of those who are ascended, how do you talk with them? Do you need a physical medium to make contact? You get the general idea. I'm interssted in both the nature of the beings and the method used to communicate with them more than the messages themselves. Thanks.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by schuyler]

Gabriel and Yeshua have evolved to the point at which they no longer need to manifest in physical form. Sometimes they do, sometimes not. My first meetings with them were at the age of four and seven, and at that time, I met them physically. Since then, I have communed with them in two main ways: (1) via telepathic meditation, and (2) via dream state astral travel. Everyone has the ability to commune with ET guides. It is not something reserved for specific individuals.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Spiritconnect...

Thanks
~Prote

I was online a few months ago, but not to sell anything. The only reason I cannot post specifics is because my book has been published, and the methodology is in that book. It is copyrighted, and my publisher does not wish the contents of the book to be floating around in cyberspace when he has invested so much money in publishing. I hope you understand, and I am willing to give as much general information here as possible. It is not my purpose here to sell a book, but to give as much information as is freely available.

Blessings,
The Fellowship of Yeshua

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join