It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communing With Extraterrestrials

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
edited no point anymore, OP was banned.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Pericle]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think that there will be no more discussing this with the OP for he is banned. People will fall for anything these days.
Next....

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've always enjoyed the term "Snake Oil Salesman" to describe people like this. It would seem he studied L. Ron Hubbard and decided to emulate him and share in the wealth (I mean this literally). No doubt his recounting of his life and the abuse are pure fiction. His being "banned" here won't slow him down much. I expect to see yet another cash generating Cult show up under this persons larcenous guidance within a few years.

Rolls Royce dealers take note.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi thesneakiod,

I think that is a valid question and probably a healthy one to ask.

I do think if you did buy the book, you would find it a waste of money as every topic is being covered in this thead.

My original thought was that he was plugging his book (which he might be doing, and is certainly trying to "spread his word") and thought that if I bought it and outlined it, there would be no questions left up in the air as to what was in there. And that nobody here would need to buy it, if actually interested in the content.

It was indicated by many posters that "paraphrasing" the ideas in the book would not be a breach of the copyright.

I did not cover the begining theory as closely as I am for the actual techniques; but I do not think there is anything in there that has not been covered in the thread.

I am only about 1/4 through the last chapter. This chapter is listing the different "rites". If you would like me to out line each of the steps more completely, I will... but I think there is enough here to do them.

Left after the last chapter is the afterword and then some apendices. And I will treat them the same. Posting my notes (created as I read) and some simple questions.

As mentioned, I do not think there is anything in the book that is necessarily unique, and if you check my 1st (or 2nd) posts, I have referenced some extremely good *free* resources that list similar techiques.

What has surprised me is the author's willingness to answer questions, and not being upset that I am revealing his book.

As for timing on account creation, I created it during the GR thread, being a lurker for awhile before.
Beyond that, I guess you could check with one of the admin to see if we are using separate computers.
I do not know where the OP is posting from (I have read that he is in Korea or somthing). I am posting from the west coast of the US.

Personally, I am interested in lucid dreams (having them enough to wonder what is going on) and OBE (only a handful of occurances).
I am interested in the work of Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce. Also interested in the chanellers such as Cayce, the Seth material, Ester Hick's Abraham, and Walshes "CWG" series... which much of the material presented here seems a mirror of.
I would consider the stuff presented here in the "hibee-jibee" category.. very strange philosophy behind it (same feeling with the Bezebuub material www.gnoticweb.com .. and that guy has free courses on the astral projection... coupled with "gnostic" christianity.

If you think I am doing something wrong here, I will desist, I just thought I was doing the comunity a service by making the book superflous.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If you view his video he looks like a kid operating from his bedroom. (I'm sure we all had an image in our minds of what he might look like - but this certainly wasn't it!! I was thinking more a 50 year-old than a 15 year-old)

It would teach him a lesson if the cops knocked on his door and questioned him about his alleged sexual abuse!

I think he may have got some inspiration from snake-oil Greer as they both offer an 'Ambassador' status in their cults!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Anyone else think that catlantis and spiritconnect are pugging this book together, or are in fact the same person?

Does it really matter? Why don't we just have a nice discussion here because this aspect has no importance really, if you decide to buy the book, fine, if not, again fine.

I believe it does because those that tend to perpetrate such frauds (hoaxers and liars) are doing so at the expense of those that are seriously eager to understand their spiritual self. What kind of damage could such a lie do to someone that feels cheated by what they thought were actual advancements in self understanding? When they find out their teacher is a fraud?

It will push them further away from any true growth and they will become increasingly cynical of all types of similar approaches to self-help.

So the Doc gets cocky...and now comes the photo proof of his alien encounters via a giant UFO over a field. This photo has recently been proven to have been falsified. A combination of two different photos from two different sources. A manipulative lie from such a spiritually conscious and loving individual? Say it isn't so?

Could the good Doctor truly have his own best interest (bank interest) at heart?

Originally posted by spiritconnect
Anyone who takes the time to read through the posts on this thread (not even my book), will realize two things: Gabriel is Nordic, yes. But Yeshua is a gray-type ET. There's your ET of color.

He was right I did confuse the biblically named Yeshua with Gabriel the Nordic (sigh) he claims to have been chatting with...but my point was that as usual it's the ascended humanoid saint (which resembles us the most) that is always describes as a Aryan. Sometimes even BEYOND Aryan as having the sharpest features, whitest skin and the bluest eyes.

Please don't get me wrong...It's not that I couldn't believe in the possibility of giant Scandinavian peoples that are chummy with the beings of the universe but it's usually all we ever end up hearing about and usually those saying it are frauds.

I just started to wonder if our own perception of alien humanoid saviors is slightly and subconsciously tainted with an inherent racism. I doubt most of the spiritually evolved folks that push these lies out there can even perceive of say a giant benevolent being that looks...African, Mexican, Asian, or even Arabic.

Could be a consequence of all those old sci-fi flicks since honestly thats really all we ever saw from those classics.

I'm sure Gabe the Nord looked just like the floating Jesus on his blog. That is the image he chooses to promote and that is what made me initially wonder about his intentions.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, this guy apparently got his "PhD" from Sedona University/University of Metaphysics for $990. It is a home-study school. The PhD lasts a year. Looking through the curricula, much of SpiritConnect's stuff comes from the ideas presented there. He has been on nearly every UFO board shilling his book. On one of the review sites he even reviewed his own book and gave it ten points (the max) saying how good it was. he has also posted his fake photograph on his own blog with the same story about it he posted here.

Just some background material for your information.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
External Source

"Complete Metaphysical Business Course", written by Dr. Paul Leon Masters - Greatly increases your chances of success in the
Holistic, New Thought, Metaphysical field.

I hope this is not contagious
Thanks for the link. Suppose they are accredited?
Most assuredly Ivy League.

...and I thought today was going to be a boring day off.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have communed with UFO's

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I have communed with UFO's

Okay! Well, then. Let's make a chalk mark in the "communer" column. Are you raising your hand just to be counted, or do you want to talk about it?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I communed with some strange beings in a Commune once in the early 70's. Does that count? I left my body and flew around with a raven. Some would say it was caused by the Purple Microdot ('___') that was being passed around. Seemed real to me and was quite fun. Even now Raven land near me and stare at me a lot. Since they are carrion eaters maybe I should be nervous.

Seriously, I often wonder how many visitations are actually lucid hallucinations of some sort. There are ways of accidentally ingesting hallucinogens. My mind remains open to proof however.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I believe it does because those that tend to perpetrate such frauds (hoaxers and liars) are doing so at the expense of those that are seriously eager to understand their spiritual self. What kind of damage could such a lie do to someone that feels cheated by what they thought were actual advancements in self understanding? When they find out their teacher is a fraud?

It will push them further away from any true growth and they will become increasingly cynical of all types of similar approaches to self-help.

So the Doc gets cocky...and now comes the photo proof of his alien encounters via a giant UFO over a field. This photo has recently been proven to have been falsified. A combination of two different photos from two different sources. A manipulative lie from such a spiritually conscious and loving individual? Say it isn't so?

Could the good Doctor truly have his own best interest (bank interest) at heart?

Yup, that is correct. It does matter. Integrity matters.

I admit I am impressed what you might call his "internal consistency". My main question for myself was "does he believe this for himself?". For if he does believe, I am in no place to deny another's belief; even if I do not subscribe to it.
To find this out it is better to ask questions than to combat statements; at least I think so. (I do find other's belief systems interesting).

If he does believe and tries to make a buck from it; well.. if that is the case... and it is the sort of thing that benefits all humanity, it should be free. (How can the idea of "we are all one" be limited to a select group of people? That is the first warning sign)
I also think that if you really believe something, the money is not important. Cults gain their power by membership, not indivual onesie-twosie sales... I would have expected him to give the book for free; he does give study guide for free, however (it was really hard for me to watch that youtube vid for some reason... had to break the viewing up into chunks...)

I thought it would frustrate him by paraphrasing his book... and perhaps call him out sooner... or determine that he is a guy who has "these" experiences and learn something about his belief system, and in turn learn a bit of how the human mind works. (I think I read a couple moments of frustration from him, but from the other posters)
Oh well, it appears to be a scam

If he is just making a buck, and is just going through the motions, then grr. Posting confirmed hoax ufo.. GRR. That lacks integrity.
It appears that this is the case (although people can get so lost in their own belief systems as to make something true to them.)

I think when he started defending his purpose of profit (people pay for the bible argument) motive, his intentions became clear... true "ego-less" existence as he has been claiming would not have cared to even defend.

Also, the book does not really deal with the communications of the ETs directly. And does not mention the Lucifer stuff he was writing about (thought there was a logic problem in his description, oh well, can't ask him now)

Anyway, sorry if anybody got annoyed at my paraphrasing and questions. I was just trying to paraphrase his book for reasons stated above. And who knows, maybe there was a technique in there that the Hindus or Tibetian dream yogis have not covered; still have not finished it, but uniqueness does not seem to yet be present in the material, and I do not expect it to be.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by catlantis]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[edit on 20-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritconnect
Dear Mystic,

Yeshua is sending Jespe to you during your dream-states upon further instructions. Let me know how the meetings go.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne, Emissary
The Fellowship of Yeshua

He is very much alive it would seem. At times, it seems as if a higher entity embodies me and I am able to sort of sit in the "rear seat" and spout amazing things.

This is the text/audio if who I belive "Jesfe" to be. I wrote this initially (as I am a prolific writer) under a very strange-feeling trance-like state. I then re-read it at a later date, and decided to record it with my own voice.

I believe I am a "channeler" for whomever/whatever this is.

I am going to be posting this not only as a bulletin — but also as a blog post here, as well as a “freebie” ad. Why? Because I feel this information, these realizations that I have now integrated into the larger part of myself are true and need to be shared.

Many people make millions via feeding on the suffering of those around them. Ideologies such as “self-help books” and nonsensical “religions” preach a path to happiness, only to allow one to become a follower, a tool of said approach.

The answer to why we suffer, why we struggle has been shown to me in my own life. I have proved this for myself, tested and re-tested my own personal hypothesis; and now offer this information free to you.

Why would I do this?

I do this because I see myself reflected in the eyes of those I know and care for. I see myself in the nature I am surrounded in (and often times distanced from). I see myself in all that I gaze upon, and I realize that no amount of “money” could do more for myself than perhaps cracking a door you already had inside you all along for exploration.

Many of you have already experienced events in your lifetime that seem “extra-ordinary”. Thinking of a friend suddenly results in them calling you. Wishing for a lucky break, and it suddenly happening. These are not random quanta by any means.

I have studied the books of many so-called “masters” of mind. I have researched and put into practice the archaic principles of shamanism and theology.

I have explored more possible routes to enlightenment and perpetual joy and learned one thing:

There is no set path. No path is the right path. The path that is the best for you is the path you cut for yourself. Your mental machete, your own essence of who you are determines what is best for you.

I call what many followers of religious sects and ontological ideologies, “followship” — not “worship”.

By placing yourself below a “master” or a “messiah” you are essentially denying the true divine nature and extraordinary power you hold within your personal story of life.

I know this because as I have said, I have tested this personally — and found my own essence to the be most real, most raw and tangible element in my existence.

Your truth is your own. What someone tells you is happening does not become “real” to you until you experience it — it’s all speculation and hearsay. The direct felt presence of experience is the most real thing you have, and you must not carelessly unload it to another.

We are inundated each day with books like “The Secret” or “The 5 Agreements”. Perhaps your personal tastes are those of Jesus or Buddha. These are nothing more than raw ingredients–flavors and pieces of a much larger, comprehensive puzzle.

This puzzle, and the purpose of this message to you is very simple. To start dramatic and seemingly “magical” changes to start happening daily in your life you need only read and ponder the following steps.

1. Where do thoughts come from? They ultimately come from our emotions and feelings. How we feel influences how we think, and thus our very thought processes themselves.

2. Our thoughts color our perception. What we think (and deeper behind –how we feel) change how we react and interact with the world at large. What we think from moment to moment dictates how we respond and move to the next set of circumstances we are faced with.

3. Our thoughts therefore directly influence our perception of the world at large, outside ourselves and even more to a degree within our own minds. The consequences of the actions we take are directly tied with our perception of the world at large.

4. Our perception influences our reality. This is the final and last step of the progression of mind. If we early on can control how we feel, we shall control what we think. If we can control what we think, we can change how we perceive. Once this is established, our reality at-large will begin to shift into alignment with ourselves.

It is so rudimentary, simple and fundamental. There is no set path, no set core of values to follow. Simply an outline for how to change the world around you to how you wish it to be.

Worship and “followship” have their place. Both are stepping stones for some to allow them to realize that all along they have been misplacing their energy and emotions to/for someone else.

The 4 steps I have outlined are not easy by any means. It’s much more simple and easy to resign to following the “leader”. It’s much “safer” feeling as well. But once you start to take control of your reality around you, you will (as I have) begin to understand that this life we chose to exist in is full of an infinite potential of possibilities — if only we can open our minds to accept them.

Thank you for reading.

Link to audio MP3: Jesfe's Message

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritconnect

I always have dreams of extra terestrials helping me, saving me giving me medicine, even had types who are blonde,and green types love having sex with me weird, would liketo communicate with someone to get information with and exchange dreams.
[email protected]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Hey man, i found this site because i was just searching for strange scarring, i have been finding weird scars and needle marks on my body. When i find these things i always have a very very weird dream the night before, like im being sucked to the bed and something in my mind is screaming "dont wake up" but its such a weird deal. And this morning i just found two scars that might be just like yours, they are on my upper thigh one either leg, both about 2 1/2 inches long and in the exact same location on either side. They look "healed" but i squeezed one of them and little droplets of blood came out, so i guess they are fairly new. I know im being visited but guys, should i be worried about it??? Please Respond. I barely get any sleep anymore. (Stupid i know... :/)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a pitch for his book, wait for it

O he got banned LOL

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Reign02]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join