It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Who cares? About most of the people who want to understand this cares.

That was kinda a rude thing to say, Lets keep on topic and not flame someone for ASKING a question.

Infomation is obtained thru questions and even odder questions.

-

are fireworks Illegal in UK?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Eyewitness: Occupant was shouting “Allah”

link   

Originally posted by infiniteETA only have links to the Provisional IRA, thats it.

No link to Al Qaeda

Ahh I did not know about that connection. Thanks for the education

Sky reporter near to the seen has just said that profile checks are being performed on ALL passengers currently on board the planes at Glasgow before police on the scene board the aircraft for their own checks.

link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

Is that a serious question? only to under 18 year olds.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nope, that’s why us in the Republic of Ireland drive over the border and buy fireworks and bring them back, lol. They are illegal here in the Republic.

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
How are the European and UK Muslims reacting to the London car bombs and the Scotland airport explosion/fire?

Deadly quiet or dancing in the streets?

Umm well they are also living in the uk, therefore they are feeling the same as everyone else.

They are probably feeling worse, because now they have to endure dirty looks from people thinking that these terrorists are the same as them, which they are not, because these terrorists are not real muslims, they are messed up indivduals, who go against everything in islam, but call themselves muslims!? how pathetic, so they are truly the enemy of muslims, more than ANYONE else

[edit on 30-6-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
any word on Manchester?

COBRA should be out soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Who cares? About most of the people who want to understand this cares.
That was kinda a rude thing to say, Lets keep on topic and not flame someone for ASKING a question.
Infomation is obtained thru questions and even odder questions.

As a UK resident I think Im allowed to voice my views on what I think about radical Muslims in this country and I really dont care what they think.
If they paid a little bit more attention to OUR culture instead of us being told to understand THEIR culture then maybe a lot of this wouldnt happen

Fireworks are not illegal and are easily purchaseable anywhere

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Who Cares ??

It's a valid question from a long time member who is in good standing.

DD - at this time there have been no statements issued and no gatherings - no protest gatherings and/or no 'happy' gatherings.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
Not heard anything about the Royal Alexandra since the evacuation news broke

Anything on the BBC about this? Perhaps Sky have just neglected to fix the report (or I just missed it) as the only news about the hospital that is being shown on the screen is about the burnt terrorist being taken there. Could it be a news blackout on the Royal Alexandra?

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

As I mentioned earlier, one of the individuals was wearing a suspicious vest. From MSNBC.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It was a very serious question, as you can make explosives from them. even a detenator out of them. also was curious about model rocket engines.

thanks for the feedback, So where are they legal for persons 18 yrs and up? and what kind are legal? In the states most states only let the fountain fireworks to be sold other states ( next to others ) let M-80s, bottle rockets and sometimes a lil bit heavier of items.

-

Member no question is a dumb one. theres only dumb answers.

-

They say there isnt a attack supposed to happen in US, but it seems everyone is strapin eyes on the backs of their heads and Gladlocking most important targets, is this just protocol? or is their any kind of threat?

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
UK Terror alert level raised to “Critical” the highest level!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I apologise for my abruptness

I lost a very very good friend in the London Tube Bombings and am still not over it

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

As a UK resident I think Im allowed to voice my views on what I think about radical Muslims in this country and I really dont care what they think.
If they paid a little bit more attention to OUR culture instead of us being told to understand THEIR culture then maybe a lot of this wouldnt happen

Fireworks are not illegal and are easily purchaseable anywhere

The guy said muslims, he didnt say anything about radical, you dont seem like a nice person.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How come I can't find anything pertaining to the incidents at Manchester airport and Heathrow?

I've heard from numeours ppl incidents there happened, but how come I can't find any link or any news site?

link   
Just thought I would point out that the Ibiza "bomb" was a false alarm, so no need to go looking for connections there.

link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

I'm not surprised by that news.

We have no choice but to increase it.

link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

I would hope this is COBRA deciding to be prudent and play it safe rather than acting on any new intelligence of imminent attacks.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
SKY NEWS: Home Sec “Critical” level means an attack is expected “IMMINENTLY”

The terror alert in the UK has been just raised to “Critical”

Is something else on the way?

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Mikey84]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No news at all about Manchester. No smoke plumes visible either as I live only a few miles from the airport. No news either about the hospital evacuation. Seems to be a lot of confusion and disinformation floating around.

Here's the burning man under arrest. Despite his failed attempt to murder several innocent civilians he is now having his self-inflicted injuries treated in an 'infidel's hospital!'

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join