It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
They probably had to stamp on him to put the fire out

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
LOL did everyone just go to the same website? lol

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
the odder thing is with it being Forth of July, how hard would it be to stash a couple huge devices INSIDE a firework that will be set off by a "skilled, offical" tech?

yeah they check them, but also could of hidden it well. Whos knows, good thing I watch fireworks from my front yard.

No me gusta death.

Also a chemical inside a firework, that reacts with fire. Who knows Im just a thinker.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

Man your working overtime today and your imagination. the security services will be on further alert now. We will just wait and see.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I think that's a fact, they were seen hitting the entrance square on.
Why they would try and take out the canisters i don't get, seconds thoughts perhaps?

All seems very unprofessional.

I would think people were running away from them, but knowing how people are probably they were running over each other and my guess is the terrorists wanted more people to get hurt so they tried to get those canisters where the people were running? That's my guess anyways.

This is really sad. My thoughts goes to the families of people who lost loved ones and friends.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
With regards to the Princess Di concert, bear in mind that the Muslim radicals have had a desire to spill Prince Harry's blood since they learned he was to be deployed to Iraq.

As his deployment was pulled, its feasable that they still see him as a viable high profile target.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
something seems very fishy about all of this!

everyone put ur conspiracy theory hats on, cuz it's gonna be a hot summer

A new world order can only come through chaos

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I dont think anyone lost anyone?
I dont even think there was anyone hurt, other than the scum that perpetrated it

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
New World Order ?

What are you on about?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
something seems very fishy about all of this!

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar .. and ...
sometmes a terrorist attack is just a terrorist attack.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OK, so it's obviously not live!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If he is going to wobble and nod his head like that at every speech I don’t think I’ll be able to watch anymore. lol

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's a link I found on the Ibiza incident, if anyone is interested.Ibiza

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
7 people were taken to the hospital from the incident including human torch man.

Well that was stunning speech from Gordo. He's not very good with the autocue yet is he?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
A new world order can only come through chaos

how?

Brown is not bringing in new legislation

again, not everything is a conspiracy.

The new Prime Minister (Gordon Brown) released a statement telling us to say calm and strong, completely different from what Blair use to tell us.

Raising security is what he will do, like increase police or even bringing out the army.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok people, well I have to go and head out to pick up the other half from a Justin Timberlake concert, lol.

Catch ya's later.

Mikey.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Well that was stunning speech from Gordo. He's not very good with the autocue yet is he?

he isn't a PR man like Blair, which is a good thing.

its good to have a new administration telling us to stay calm and not force in new legislation.

rumours are the army will be helping out.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lol nice touch Sky News! Showing the Home Office website and saying "they have just caught up with what we have been reporting"

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He has said he wants to bring in new tougher anti-terror laws including the 90 days thing.

This non-connected car fire at Heathrow... it must be connected surely? Do you think maybe there could be a D-Notice media blackout on further events?

and to guy who posted about Scottish Exec, yes I've read that too I was talking about liaison.

Gordon didn't look too good did he? Being PM certainly took it's toll on Blair I wonder if Gordon can hack it. I mean he takes over and all hell breaks loose!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
Sky Sources: High probability of further attacks

NO WAY will ya'll be able to pull off the Princess Di concerts, etc etc.
Not with all this happening ....

God were british dont you know. We can wear a top hat full 3 peice suite and overcoat whilst touring the Raj in 120 F and hunting tigers at the same time.

When we were in WW2 my grandparents were bombed to hell and back, we had rationing and were melting down our fences and prams and kettles to amke the tanks that the rest of the world wouldnt suppy till a few years before the end. We all had high tea and scones every afternoon as the bombs fell not much china was chipped or tea spilt.

Goddamn look at my passport out of the way Im a british citizen, its only a flesh wound I need to get to the cricket club. Jeeves pick my fingers up of the ground dear man and put them in the cool box till after the match.

Tell the Zulus that too:

139 British troops against about 4,500 Zulus

Guess who won? and we were having tea and cricket within 1 hour of the end of the battle.
Zulu British Battle

LOL all in jest with tongue in cheek but you would be suprised.

WE ARE NOT AFRAID OR DETERRED. Short of god himself invading Britain WE SHALL NEVER BE DEFEATED.

The Romans failed, Normans, Greeks, Vandals, Vikings, French, Spanish, Portuguease, Italians, Dutch, Germans etc etc etc.

Long Live the british way of life, we dont need to imagine 1000 virgins in heavan and blow ourselves up for it. We have heavan on earth in Britain, and we dont mind blowing ourselves up however only for the Queen, and only if its queensbury rules, not like these Peasant pretend Warriors

Kind Regards Old Chap

LordElf

(I am not nationolistic and despice much that the UK has done for empire etc, but I thought some humour and a rallying call against these scum is in order eh? You agree of course you do im British im right, have a jolly good day old chap.... tallyho!)

[edit on 30-6-2007 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
This non-connected car fire at Heathrow... it must be connected surely? Do you think maybe there could be a D-Notice media blackout on further events?

I still don't see it being that strange. Cars are on fire all the time, but you could be right. I believe this may be happening at the Royal Alexandra. Hours ago reports said it was evacuated and very little has been said since.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join