It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments made by son?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy.
One thing i did notice is shortly after he does the NO response and you are talking about the route he seems to say something along the lines of "the wicked witch of the east is coming this way!" in a 'we shouldnt come this way really' tone.
Thats what it sounded like to me I think its the same part that another member said it sounded like "the wicked witch of the east is pointing at me!".
Listen closely and make your own judgement.
I find it a little unsettling although I cant see anything out of the ordinary like flying humanoids as mentioned. (I may be not as tuned in as others to these things).

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I thought I heard him say 'the wicked witch of the east is coming, she say, can you hear her?'

At about this same age my son would scream at me "es pee en, es pee en" and I had no idea what he wanted until one day I was flipping through the channels and when I got to "ESPN" he said "ess pee en" and smiled.

He had it right, I was just not getting it.Lol

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I took some stills of the video and have come up with these. Putfile External Link

I took these from the original video cut which is an hour long and 13 gig in size. I think that is as good as my little miniDV gets.

I think it very well could be a seed pod atop sometype of bush, etc, just like some others have said.

Observe50: It seems the end of the video that I put up is where I actually hit the stop button on the recorder. I do have video after that, however, it appears to be a few minutes after I stopped recording.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well i guess we are all just paranoid cause thats a tree if i've ever seen one!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not seeing a tree. To me it appears to be like some of the flying humanoids taken in Mexico.

It appears to look like a witch in black with the back arched on a broom or something.

I see what h3 is seeing and I'm not seeing hot air balloon. Dr. Love if you don't see anything come on down and borrow my bi-focals.

I don't mind being wrong but I think we need some expects here at ATS to check this out.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
check out the pictures in the op's last post. Its def a tree.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
looks like a tree to me

or some kind of large bush

definitely does not look like anything paranormal

and about your kid

i just think he's being a kid.

They tend to ramble

and make things up.

If your son had just seen the wizard of oz that would explain it.

Because i know that when i was really young like that I would claim to be a ninja after seeing a ninja movie.

Just normal kid stuff.

-KatieD

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
edited this for further down in post

[edit on 29-6-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here is the same video but I uploaded a 75 megfile instead of the 5 meg file. I see a little improvement to the quality of the video. The website most use some type of their own compression because it still isn't as good as my wmv 75 meg file, and sure as heck isn't as nice as my 12 gig one.

In any case,

External Link to Ifilm

Maybe someone can extract a good image from this one.

Take care,

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi there ,gotta admit your son almost convinced me before i got to 1.40-1.50 ..but i don't know if anyone else notice but to me it's a tree/bush ..but you caught it as you were driving past the tree at an angle ..well no expert but i have had my share in game drives and what we have in South Africa "The Karoo" and trees bushes appear out of nowhere ..difficult to explain but your video explained it to me.

As for your son i believe a child sees "things" we cannot ..spiritually i mean & that is why i watched your video ..ok though i think its a tree he could have sensed something as you asked him if you should go that way then he said "Yes" & a few seconds later same question's answer was "NO!" ..he changed his voice there ,also with "The witch is coming" the tone of his voice was more stressed out to whomever ..well all i am gonna say is trust your children..i have learned that way.

Cheers!

*Sorry i see page 2 someone did mention a tree .. and i will watch your new upload and go and look between 4-5min as stressed by someone as something else,but i recognize it as a tree between 1m.40s/50s as you drove..checking the other claim made here on page2 ..we just never know as i said i believe this was a tree but so do i believe in the paranormal issues*

*Watch at 2m32s/40s you see the same as 1m40s one ..tree again imo which looks a bit clearer*

[edit on 6/29/2007 by qonone]

[edit on 6/29/2007 by qonone]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
check out the pictures in the op's last post. Its def a tree.

Im the first to want to see a ufo or anything paranormal. But if you look at the video starting at 1:40 through 1:48 the closer the object gets in the video it has the classic shape of a hot air balloon. Then the two objects later on in the video have the same shape and also look like just launched hot air balloons.

I would like to know what time of day it was when the video was taken. The desert is cool in the morning and is ideal for launching hot air balloons.

I live in south Florida and in the winter when its cool in the morning there are quite a few hot air balloon enthusiast that launch close by my house and the objects have the same shape and silhouette as the objects in the video.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi etshrtslr,

According to my tape data, the video I posted was taken on 3/3/07 @ 2:46PM PST.

I recall it being fairly cool in the morning, but being the desert even in spring, it starts to heat up after noon. My son on the same day in a different portion of the video, states he's hot and to turn on the AC. My guess would be maybe 85 degrees tops on that day, but having windows rolled up and the engine spinning high rpm on the hills, it probably heated up pretty good.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Okay. I finally found a site that is just a host and does not display the video. You just download the WMV and play it. This site has a max of 60 meg, so I recompiled the video to ~55Meg.

If anyone is willing to download the mammoth file here it is.

External link to savefile.com

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was able to isolate a couple of captures from the video. If you want a certain time captured let me know and I will post it too.

Pictures

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow, this is really creepy. It feels like a horror movie or something. I'm going to enjoy watching this one. If I were you I'd ask your son if he remebers anything about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is what I got:

30 sec.-- your son says, The wicked witch of the East is coming

44sec. --- there is the witch again

1:20 --Daddy, the wicked witch of the East is here

1:26 - you say should we go up that way your son says, no.

1:28 -- you say, then we should go up that way, right
1:29 -- you son says loud and strong, NO

1:45 -- your son says, the wicked witch of the East is in them things
1:57---you son says, see do you hear her,that's why she's coming

2:04- do you hear her

2:22 -- can't you see her coming on her broom.

2:30 --- he says loudly, see she hears the music, I don't know what she is saying to me, Gene sa-simmons do you hear her, then you say something like sha-sham-E he says, gene sa-simmons, where's the mike ?

3:18 - he says again, the wicked witch of the East is coming

right after the Quartz rock (at the 4 minute mark) sounds like your son says, "you knew that before hand" The next thing he says sounds like, "little miss yellow ?fly here or flow---here (flower??) "see", then it sounds like he says something like "you can't get the machine" please, please, please.......please,......... please,........ please or something like that. From little miss yellow to please is hard to hear, wish you didn't keep saying sha- sham- e. lol It appears to me the wicked witch of the East was drawn to the music of Gene Simmons and wanted to take your machine. (music machine)

Some of his words are hard to make out.

That word you were using is wrong I believe it sounds like he was saying gene sa simmons.

I watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels, NICE FAMILY. I would think he (Gene Simmons) would be either fascinated or creeped out that a possible alien humanoid would like his music and want to take the machine from the car.

Why did you turn off the recorder at the percise moment do you remember?

Do you think anything could have happened at that time that you aren't aware of? Has your son made any comment when you just watched this together?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would really love to hear if there is anything before this and I can't imagine it ends there. Does your son continue after you turn the camera back on.

God you had to stop it right there, what lousy timing--- smack, smack.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Observe50,

This is what I hear in the audio. I have "?????" symbols where I have no idea what my son is saying.

There are probably some typos etc, in here, but bear with me. I didn't get brave enough to mark time frames down. It took an hour as it was to type it up.

Me: Now this is some...
Mitch; The witch of the east is coming
me: the witch of the east is coming
Mitch: Yes
Me: I think the only thing coming is alot of shake rock going up

this steep hill
Mitch: See, there is no rocks
Mitch: ??????????????.
Me: I don't know if you can make that out but that is some serious road
Me: Thats a steep hill I hope this is the hill we wanted. I don't know if it was or not. Too be honest.
Mitch: Daddy
Me: Yep
Mitch: The witch of the east is here.
Me: I think I need to put my rear locker in
Mitch: Why
Me: Oh, I don't know, should we go up that one?
Mitch: No.
Me: We shouldgo up this one then right?
Mitch: NO
Me: Its OK, we got the rear lockers in, we are fine buddy.
Mitch: Don't
Me: Damn this is a steep hill
Mitch; This is.
Me: Oh man that sucks, this thing
Mitch: Dad. the witch of the east is, is pointing [pulling, or pointing] at this thing?
Me: Woman...Woman (sing in a naturally great fashion AHAHAHAH)
Mitch: See, do you hear her, thats why she is coming, do you hear her?
Me: Am I clear on your side or am I gonna hit the big rock?
Mitch: Yes
Me: that is probably true huh?
Me: We've gotta go slow huh?
Mitch: the witch of the east is coming on her broom
Me: Shes the wicked witch of the Woah, big, big rock,
mitch: Dad.
Me: Woah:
Mitch: ???????????
Mitch: I don't know what she saying to me?
Mitch: DAAD!, she's coming, do you hear her?
Me: Sashami,
Me: [snort]
Mitch: See
Mitch: She's gone.
Mitch: ??????
Me: Ahh, thats probably gonna hit the diff isn't it?
Me: Whew...
Me: This is what they call off roading people. Eww, Eww, Eww. Ewhmm.
Mitch: the witch of the east is coming
Me: Aww, this sucks. (S word).
Me: I can't see where the frickin road is. I think there is a "f word'in" cactus right there.
Mith: I think the witch of the east is on the road
Mitch: and She is riding on her broom?
Me: Oh my god, look at all that quatrz rock over there. J_C. It's like as big as a house. That's cool. Lordy.
mitch: What about the accordian?
Me: Whats that buddy?
Mitch: Whats all this junk out here?
Mitch: ????????
Me: Sashima
Mitch: Geesh?
Me: I think we've made it dude.
Mitch: ???????
Me: I aint going over there, that's off camber
Mitch: Geesh. ?????????
Me: That's a tiny road
Mitch: Geesh???????????
Mitch: Geesh?????????
Mitch: Geesh??????????
Me: Weeeeeeee.
Mitch: Geeesh????????
Me: Holy smokes there is a road that goes way back there.
Mitch: Geeeesh???????
Me: I guess we can go take this road and maybe it will hit that main road [snort]

End of video.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's after one so I'll give you this and you can check it out. I will try in the area's I am having a problem with tomorrow.

Where you have your first set of ??????? it's at about 44 seconds. Mitch says, "See, there is the witch again."

After you say "Whoa" down further where your next set of ??????? are he says, "See, she hear's the music."

Down further I don't think he is saying Dad, she's coming, do you hear her. I think he is saying Gene SaSimmons, do you hear her.

Where you have you third set of ????? he says, Gene SaSimmons, where the mike.

I check the rest tomorrow my granson and I had troubles, this is interesting and you son is very intelligent for three.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I would really love to hear if there is anything before this and I can't imagine it ends there. Does your son continue after you turn the camera back on.

God you had to stop it right there, what lousy timing--- smack, smack.

By your command. Here is the 5 minutes "prior" to the Witch comments video. Link to external ifilms.com There might be some umm, bad language, at this time I don't even remember.

After spending the entire day trying to cut large video and re-watching. there is no doubt in my mind, that during the initial (1st) video, I am now offcially starting to freak. That was just to much after analyzing, regardless if the humanoid floater exists or not. The verbage (less mine, haha!) is quite scrary!

In a few moments hopefully the "5 minutes after, video" will be done processing on ifilms too.

I appreciate you hanging with me, somehow this thread spun into some crazy stuff, where it goes nobody knows.

Take care,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join