It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you raise your energy level?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have had few problems with having a lack of ebergy but I heard that when you perform a lot of TK or other psionic skills you supposedly "drain" yourself from energy.
I wonder how to pull energy from an external scource. But that is not the biggest problem, a bigger problem is where to pull it from?

My second question is wether it is possible to directly channel expernal energy to perform a psionic skill.

Thanks

- Chris

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I dont know if those are spelling errors or what you said there....

But are you talking about trying to Raise your energy levels. The best way, is to sleep good, train hard and get better endurance, lose a few pounds, tone up and thus you may get more energy from doing it. I lost pounds myself and I have alot more energy.

But if you talking about raising power/energy and being able to concentrate it into a ball and shoot it from your hands like some Dragonball Z # I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Simple - remove 3 things which bother you or make you worried from your life daily. In just a few days you will resolve most of the stuff and/or develop a plan how to resolve biggest problems.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Konigkaos, if you would have looked around you would have noticed that this is a PARANORMAL forum. I'm a topsporter and I don't need more endurance. I'm talking "refilling" your psi (or whatever term you have for it) energy.
I've heard many people say they had problems with moving things after a lot of practive.
I'm trying to find a way to DIRECTLY restore the level of my energy. And don't tell me to drink aquarius, because I'm not talking about physical performance.

I would like to restate my question like this:
- Does anyone have serious advice on how to absorb energy from a scource and use it to directly to restore the amount of energy you had before.

Thanks in advance

- Chris

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perceive yourself as someone with a lot of energy. Lack of energy is usually result of inner conflicts, even depression and so on, but you can change all that if you change your thinking. It all depends on what you think. Now, being some sort of energy vampire is not as good as resolving problems within.

Think about this - sometimes people move mountains when they are motivated, they don't ask how to increase energy level, they just do it out of motivation, zeal, hatred, love, passion and so on. Provoke any of these and you will be unstoppable.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Meditation can help greatly. As someone else said, a diet can be very helpful. If you eat cheeseburgers and french fries all the time you are going to feel drained. Eat healthy and drink lots of water (like everyone should be doing). Lots of veggies and fruit and a good deal of protein as well.

Your energy level simply is what it is. Getting in better shape and meditating are two things I can tell you for sure. If your body is in good shape, your spirit will be in even better shape.

Reconnect with your body. Find out what it needs. Ask it if you are missing anything from your diet or life and if you listen closely it will tell you. My body told me I need to eat more protein.

Ask and you will find an answer.

It all lies within.

Keep your mind quick too by reading.

Mind, Body, and Spirit. If all three are balanced you will have a great amount of energy...with some left over to send good vibes to others.

You need to be LOVING as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't/can't do things like TK, but I'm telepathic, empathic and possibly, clairsentient. My experiences haven't drained me. I'm really not sure on things like telekinesis, though... I'd think that perhaps that could be draining, although, I'm probably saying that because it's not something that I can do.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Stop eating and drinking junk food and drinks.
Too much sugar or salt will make you feel lazy.
Eat some white meat or fish and some good clean veg for a week or so and drink just water to clean your system out.

Since we started growing all our own veg I am so much healthier and have a lot less headaches too.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies. I think this will deffenitly help me, sb2012 thanks for your view, I never looked at it that way. But it does fit my general beliefs.
You have no limits exept those that you give yourself. I very much agree with biggie, I think the latin (or greek whatever) saying was "mens sana in coropre sano", a healthy mind in a healthy body.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
To MinHawk, like sb2012 said, the limits you have are the limits you give yourself, I moved my first object within an hour. It is really not that difficult as long as you believe (or know actually) that you are limitless, try watching some movies on the topic to convince YOURSELF (I love "what the bleep do we know"), it helped greatly for me since it sort of proves (maybe explains is a better word), that (and how) TK and other paranormally classified skills. I got started with psipog.net after that, really helpfull.
I suggest you give it another shot, it is really much fun to do.

- Chris

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would start by studying those who have done so already and given us the maps to do so.

All theology book writers (Christ, Buddha, Muhammed, Daniel etc) and a study of their lives.

Edgar Cayce had alot to say about this subject as well. For practical applications i would start there.

a study of Dan Millman books as well as the celestine prophecy books would help as well.

Meditation never hurts eather.

Good Day

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Perceive yourself as someone with a lot of energy. Lack of energy is usually result of inner conflicts, even depression and so on, but you can change all that if you change your thinking. It all depends on what you think.
[edit on 27-6-2007 by sb2012]

This is very very true, this is the best way, also what biggie smalls stated, Meditation, and don't take part in anything negative, including emotional states

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am glad you find it useful. Attitude and thinking are most important, removing unwanted stuff is too, if that is the cause. This involves anything from problems, items and even unneeded contacts and so on.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
SB2012's suggestion was quite thoughtful, but so too is the one about physical aspects. In Yogic training and meditation practiced in Buddhism one is often advised to take a wholistic approach.

Your mental state is affected by your physical state and by your emotional state. You can't separate the issues so easily.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
pranayama dude, one word, whole lot of a difference

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Chris, I've never seriously tried, although there were a few times several years back that I tried a little. Are there certain things you can do which would make it easier? Any information on how it should be done? Stuff like that?

Funny thing is, I never tried with telepathy. I just realized I could talk to my spirit guides one day - like something opened up. And recently, this year, I've realized that I can talk to animals (particularly birds) by using telepathy. That didn't really require any effort from me - just that I do it... so maybe you are right. Still, though, I'd think that perhaps certain people are probably more inclined towards certain things. Not that anything is impossible, just that some things might be harder.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Me, I guess I win a contest and go on a date with Jessica Alba, and she falls madly in love with me.

We rush to the grocery store for a buch of jello packs and put them in the hot tub.

then star gaze with my celestron 14 inch.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by RUFFREADY]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Usually, if I need to increase my power level, I just look around for a piece of glowing, floating fruit, or something that looks like a medical cross.

Sometimes, after I beat up a particularly tough guy, he disintegrates, and his energy flows into me!

Really weird.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian
I have had few problems with having a lack of ebergy but I heard that when you perform a lot of TK or other psionic skills you supposedly "drain" yourself from energy.
I wonder how to pull energy from an external scource. But that is not the biggest problem, a bigger problem is where to pull it from?

My second question is wether it is possible to directly channel expernal energy to perform a psionic skill.

Thanks

- Chris

I've tried this and it works:-

Sit down back straight.
Try and clear your mind from all thoughts and desires.
Breathe in through the nose deeply pushing stomach out for 6 secs.
Pause for 3 seconds then breathe out through the mouth emptying all the air and pulling your stomach in for 6 secs.
Pause again for 3 secs.
On each breath in and out mentaly say lifeforce, pranayama or chi or whatever feels best for you.
If you struggle breathing drop the ratio to 4sec in, 2 sec pause, 4 sec out, 2 sec pause.

Do this for about 7-8 hours in one day and the next day you'll be full of energy. It takes alot of willpower to do it because your mind-chatter/ego will try and get you to break the meditation and pursue more mundane or superficial tasks. Very important is silencing your thoughts because they use up vital energy. Try it out and let me know how it goes.

[edit on 27/6/07 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thank you all for your helpful ideas, I really appreciate them.

Yesterday I had an idea, started a thread on it here.
Do you guts have any opinion or tips on this one? It basically focusses on lowering the tresholds between your conscience mind and your endless potential.
Would you guys please take a look at my plan? I really don't know if this is the way to to it or if it even works... Maybe its just my overactive imagination again. Maybe not.

Thanks guys

- Chris

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join