It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you raise your energy level?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisDeemian

Hello Chris, I have read your posts as well as others in this thread, and I say there area alot of ideas about raising your energy. I would like to comment on a something you said about TK. I assume you are talking about Telekiniesis....My question is what did you do to make the object you were working on move? What technique did you find worked for you to move the object?

thank you,

Michael Cote'

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I do an hour of yoga and sometimes 2 hours, 6 days a week. That keeps my energy always brimming. I don't know anything about psi but I would assume a spiritual workout will energize your body and mind and soul altogether.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I love this topic! You have 2 kinds of energy. You have your spiritual energy and your lifeforce energy.

To be perfectly honest you may not be able to raise your spiritual energy. Certain people have more than others just like intellectual capacity. Everyone has a peak. Your spiritual enrgy can be expended but it replenishes. Some can take lifeforce energy when they run out of spiritual energy. Most people haven't a clue about it and couldn't do it if they wanted to. Lifeforce energy is difficult to replenish.

As far as raising spiritual energy, you 1st need to determine what you have. If you know someone who has high spiritual pressure/energy you can feel it. Just being around them on a regular basis will help draw yours out. That's the easy way. Some people steal it. Some people will willingly transfer it to you which will open up your energy. Some access it through meditation. Once you release it, then you have to control it. Thhe more you have the harder to control. The more you have the more of a paranormal lighthouse you become.

I posted this in another thread. Most people 90%+ simply do not, can not and will not ever have enough spiritual energy to even sense anything paranormal. One percent of those might actually have enough energy to percieve a spiritual entity visually. As far as actually utilizing that energy to attack or defend oneself, well that's even less. Telekenisis I couldn't tell ya. Using that energy to effect the physical world is far different than using it on spiritual beings or spiritual energy.

A person with high spiritual energy who can't conrol it or knows how to release it can feel overwhelming the less energy you have. They can make you feel faint or pass out all together. It can feel like a heavy invisible blanket covering you or like your swimming 100 feet below the surface.

It's complicated and it's simple.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Stress-level raises untill outburst. Keep it clean please.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You need this

Kidding aside

I have been out of energy for along time, I eat good, dont do much exercise but, if you dont sleep good you will feel like crap all day.

I went to a nice resort in miami this past weekend and I slept like a baby, with tons of energy in the morning, you can eat healthy food and do exercise, but if you sleep bad, you gain nothing. I'm used to go to bed around 11pm and wake up all crappy around 8-9am. While I was on the resort in that nice bed with nice pillows for 3 days, I went to sleep at 11pm-1am and by 6-7am I was full of energy and ready to go.

I will treat myself and my wife on buying a nice matress and pillows, because it really changes your life.

As for you spiritual energy, go to places with alot of nature, dont take anything electronic or work related, disconnect from the "real life"
edit on 19-10-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisDeemian

I think you would be better off in the metaphysical forum then, but as for the question, I think another member posted that if you just envision yourself as brimming with energy that could work. Other than that, relaxation and meditation are always good at replenishing energy levels, and I know you said you don't like 'physical' advice, but eating right and exercising can and WILL work to raise your endurance both physically and spiritually. You can't really expect your mind to work when your body is hurting, right? You can try certain gems and crystals, too.

I'm sure a Google search will yield some good results.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
look, you can try yoga, or meditating, or excercising and thinkin good thoughts all you want, but the reality is, your health and energy starts with your diet. what you fuel your body with is the single most important thing for being healthy, and having energy so all of your body is workin optimally.

first, you'll have to detox and cleanse major parts of your body. i'm only putting these in a certain order because they are the most logical order to do them in.

1) colon cleanse
2) kidney cleanse
3) liver cleanse

and at some point, do a parasite cleanse program.

read about them, and after you complete them, you have to change your diet. something you need to cope with and realize is that, almost all forms of eating these days are for comfort, rather than health. once you get over that, raw foods (and even some meats) are all you really need to eat. "to eat is to live". we don't eat for comfort, we eat for survival.

you will also have to excercise, body weight calisthenics are all you really need, maybe some jogging if deep breathing is boring.

also, thinking good thoughts and helping people and all that junk works too x)
anything high in malic acid for the liver should be better than any energy drink.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still_Learning I'm sorry if i offend anybody but all this eating right stuff honestly, all you need if you are drained(and you will be even if you use elements energy) is either a good nights rest or a big meal...I tend to get the munchies after I've been training for about an hour or so.

Ok, so then don't eat right. When you get your munchies, eat something nasty and greasy and bad for your body. You can feel a difference. Yes sleep is paramount, but so is keeping your body healthy.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I'm not so sure I can allow your comment of spiritual energy being unavailable to 90% of the human race.

I know in my heart that every one of these people have it to the same maximum as all of us who interact regularly with the Otherworld. If a muscle is never used, it will atrophy and become a useless lump against the body.

As for the OP, my person message for you would be that when the spiritual muscle is flexed repeatedly, over and over, day after day, more weight upon more weight. You will begin to experience a different reality all together.

Make a practice for yourself, find a teacher, read books, focus your intent on growing your awareness and internal power. One day you will have a vision where you will be looking at yourself in your limitless golden form.

A glimpse of possibilities to come, hold the course and love your life to the fullest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join