It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you raise your energy level?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Chris there are two issues.

One is how to do it. Pranayama is something which I practiced as a teenager. It opens all sorts of amazing psychic abilities and if you want to mess with that then fine.

These distractions are interesting and can lead you down all sorts of dead end paths. Some of the results can become harmful, like depression euphoria or psychosis. Why take the risk of harming yourself ?

The second issue after you have a method is your goal and the philosophy which guides you ?

I think it is important to have some guidance from a philosophical angle too.

The original Yogic masters did not just practice these yogic methods in isolation. They practiced all these yogic disciplines as part of a spiritual path.

Yoga really means "union"

Union of the body mind and soul.

If you don't know what you are doing, then you start supercharging your brain with no clear understanding of what you are activating.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sice there are only theories, ideas and thoughts on these topics. I'm dying to find out how when where and why this works. My deepest rooted belief is that we are great beeings, but stil in development, getting out of depression is not problem I've been there and now know (for my self at least) how to get out of that state. I'm not afraid of risk, I just want to know why my potential is hidden and locked away. I love quantumphysics, it showed me and proved to me how great the potential of the human mind is, but its locked for some reason, one of my theories is that we keep reincarnating on this world untill we have learned for which where brought here to learn. I welcome the unknown, don't reject it becouse of potential risks.
But as always I appreciate your oppinion.

- Chris

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Would you allow monkeys to operate nuclear reactor?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Are monkeys walking nuclear reactors?
Do they have the potential to control and use it?
Where monkeys given the goal of opening the doors of a nuclear reactor?

I think you're missing the point of your own greatness, if it was not meant for you, then why is it yours?

- Chris

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes we surely are great when we kill and terrorize others all the time. This is what i meant, we are uneducated and unaware, so it's better for us we can't use hidden abilities yet. Imagine what would army do with them or some greedy banker.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I think I see what you mean, you say that we are not ready for this yet? As in we cannot handle the responsibility. Interesting point, didn't look at it that way.
But what if (just an idea) knowing your potential makes you a better person? After meditation I often experience that it is easier for me to identify with a person, understand him/her (not in an empathic sense). Don't you think that knowing and beeing in contect with your pure self, your pure potential would provoke a sense of enlightment?
Just thinking here, thanks for this view, I over looked it...

- Chris

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Trees and plants are a good source of energy. Using a visual meditating technique to extract psi energy from them. Like building a psi ball only it's reversed. Just visualize a energy around the tree and form it into a glowing orb then visualizing it coming into you through the crown of your head and throughout your body. You might want to give the orb a color like white or blue, green etc. might help better. It doesn't have to be certain specific colors like the chakra.

The only reason colors are used are because visualization is more potent and powerful. In example; your having a hard time remembering a math problem you visualize a simple object and link it to it, such as a tree, apple etc. When you need the math information you visualize the math problem in your mind alongside with the red apple that links to it and it will come to you. It's sort of like spotting a friend out of a football stadium crowd because he/she is the only one with the big red sign saying, HERE I AM!! Oh and don't vampire off people and animals you don't want to go there.

Also, I like your sig. I have audio sounds that can help you into those frequencies but they are on cassette tapes. Going into beta and extra alertness mode is wild! One night driving home late I was so sleepy I could hardly keep my eyes open. Well I popped that tape in and in a few minutes I could feel the adrenaline the pounding. I had enhanced vision too very strange. For best results get the audio and glasses that will really buzz your noggin. Goodluck!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sean, thanks for your advice. I'll try it and see what happens ^.^
Wbt what tapes where those? Any particular manefacturer?
I use hemi-sync but it more gets you out of physical waking rather that going to Alpha, I'd love to try those...

- Chris

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Chris, Sure I can give you some info about them. I was going to U2U but, others may be interested too. These sets of cassette tapes I bought from a magazine (don't remember the mag) Many years ago 1989. From my surprise it was from a place local in another town that was near where I live in Drain, Oregon. They was put together by man by the name Dr. Tim Lowenstein, Conscious Living Foundation. I'm not sure if this business or person is still around or not. He could very well be because his tapes work! I have yet to find anything as powerful as these tapes.

Google the information and you might come up with something. On the back of the box of tapes the address is...

Conscious Living Foundation
P.O BOX 9, Drain OR 97435 U.S.A
Phone (503) 836-2358

Now that area code may have changed over the years you could try 541.

As far as the tapes they are great heres what is in the set I have. It's 8 tapes double-sided...

#1.
BETA Brainwaves (Alert)
Side 1: Voice cues for 13 to 26 hertz
Side 2: No voice cues

#2 Alpha brainwaves (Calm)
Side 1: Voice cues for 13 to 8 hertz

#3 Theta Brainwaves (Dreamy)
Side 1: Voice cues for 8 to 4 hertz

#4 Delta Brainwaves (Sleepy)
Side 1: Voice cues for 4 to 1 hertz

#5 Time Shifting
Side 1: Travel to the past
Side 2: Travel to the future

#6 Centering
Side 1: Centering
Side 2: Field Independence

#7 Intuition
Side 1: Precognition
Side 2: Merging

#8 Creativity
Side 1: 3D Modeling
Side 2: Main Framing

Another note: About these tapes they are not the annoying humming tones you may have experienced or are used to. These are sounds of water brooks, ocean waves/seagulls, monks singing humming and chanting; only they have the underlining hertz needed to get you to these brain phases. You won't hear any annoying constant buzzing, it is beyond your conscious hearing subliminal like. The only thing you will hear are natural sounds as if you was napping outside next to a stream. The voice cues are to train you to know the difference. The no voice cues are used to see if you can tell when you switch from one phase to the next and ultimately being able to switch states of mind yourself with no help. It varies person to person you may see/feel results immediately or over time.

-Sean

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sean]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
when you are making psi energy or psi-balls you gather the energy from either your hands or from your stomach extending up your body, down your arms and out your hands. The truth is there is a better way to create psi energy that is not only more powerful, but will prevent you from losing any of your own energy. The answer is simple. Instead of channeling the energy from your hands or stomach, you channel it from the earth. You imagine the psi energy coming up through your feet, then up your legs, through your torso, down your arms and out your hands. You can also channel this energy from the sky and bring it down through your head. A good way to make this work is to imagine a cord or root (like that of the roots of a tree) extending from either the base of your spine or your feet going deep down into the earth's core. Then imagine sucking up the etherical nutrients from the earth through this cord/root system coming up into your body. Try to imagine it as vividly as possible, use all your senses.. try to see in your mind white/blue light coming up, hear the crackling of energy, feel the tingly sensation... it works best if you imagine this energy coming up while breathing in. If you want to bring the energy down from the sky, just imagine pulling the energy of the cosmos into your head the same way, but do it while breathing out. It will take at least 5-10 minutes of visualising this before you feel anything happening, just try not to hyperventilate (take too many deep breaths) as this may make you feel a bit tiredsome. This is actually from a channeling energy meditation technique so it can be used for meditation, although the proper technique i got this from is much more detailed and involves working with the chakra's.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks sean!
I checked out their site, pretty nice. Does your box have a specific title? There are many different ones, would be nice to find the right ones

Thanks alot, I'll try and find somewhere to get them.

- Chris

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Planning. I find this also increases energy and makes you awake. Plan something, good if possible ... Just the fact you plan something of interest can make you awake, alert and more intelligent.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thank you really much for you reply Eonnn, I'll try this method right away. Does it matter what color or sound you use to associate with this energy (I personally use different colors for differend purposes)?

Could you tell me some of your results with this technique? And would it be possible to draw energy from anything, like a crystal or so?

Thanks

- Chris

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Chris, It's called mind shifting 130H and the tapes are 131H-138H. Remember these are made in 1989 when all this stuff was first coming out. I'm not sure if they are available still or not. When I bought these tapes even then it cost me $195 dollars I believe. They are really good though like having a professional walk you through the steps.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian
Thank you really much for you reply Eonnn, I'll try this method right away. Does it matter what color or sound you use to associate with this energy (I personally use different colors for differend purposes)?

Could you tell me some of your results with this technique? And would it be possible to draw energy from anything, like a crystal or so?

Thanks
- Chris

No, it doesn't matter what colour you use to associate with the energy, however the colour is supposed to relate to the colours of the chakra's. The lower chakra's of the body, the ones functioning at the lowest energy frequency, are red, yellow and orange. So if you want a high frequency energy then its probably better to go with the colours green, blue, purple or white. As for the sound, you can imagine the sound of water, or the crackling of electricity, or a gushing sound of wind. You can also imagine the note that correlates with the colour you are using. Red = C, Orange = D, Yellow = E, Green = F, Blue = G, Indigo = A, Violet = B, not sure what note white is. So if you have a guitar or piano, play the note and hum to it, then try to memorize the note so you can produce it while experimenting with psi. I know this because these are the sounds which correlate with each of the 7 major chakra's, and each chakra has a specific energy colour. These notes are also used in reiki healing sessions.

Well i use this technique as a meditation technique, it helps to clear up any energy blockages in the body. Usually while doing this I then do something called "connecting to the source" or "connecting with god's energy" and when i do this, I feel an intense tingly sensation all over my body that feels almost orgasmic. I often will feel this sensation without even trying to connect to the source, because my miridians (energy lines of the body) are so clear that it is much easier for the source to enter my presence. It's sort of like that feeling you get when you listen to a piece of music you really enjoy, and you really get in the moment and get really into it, then you feel that tingly sensation up your spine and in your head. It should be noted though that this is not just a meditation technique. This is also very similar to what they do in reiki healing, they channel the energy from outside themselves, into their body, through their hands into the patient.

As for the crystals, it is believed that they hold some kind of subtle energy, and you can extract the energy from them, but my personal belief is that the energy in these crystals is directly proportional to the amount of energy you put into them. There are crystals you can get which have been attuned, where someone has focused higher frequency energy into them so if you do get some crystals then try looking for these. There are 7 levels of attunement, level 7 being the highest. But yeah, im usually pretty good with feeling subtle energies, to the point where i can tell if an energy is negative or positive, and with crystals i don't feel any energy coming off them at all. This isn't to say they don't contain energy, everything in this universe is made of energy, its just that some things have more energy than others. The best places to get energy from are the earth and the sky, sun or moon. You can also imagine getting the energy from the centre of the galaxy.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Eonnn]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
why take energy from the earth when you just said we are a walking nuke reactor just observe your own energy the chakras are energy vortices of different frequencies into this world so you emit energy you dont need to pull in energy that will make you vulnerable to impure energy . lets say you took in alot of energy from trees taht will make you also more susceptible to outside not so healthy energy.

just feel your own energy body just feel it until you are more and more aware. then you will feel the deeper bodies . no need for visualizing . dont concentrate just passively look at the neergy with time you will wonder how you did anything differently. the key is learning from the moment not from far off visualiztions ,, with what ytou have now feel any tenseness in your energy?? just be aware of it its signaling something. hope this helps

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
alright kid look....or adult I don't know I don't care

what you want to do is instead of using your own energy directly get a little help like buy some crystals, or a lot more easy and free....drain from the earth around you, like the elements, sun, moon, earth, light, dark, but in your case earth or sun might be best for you right now, I'm sorry if i offend anybody but all this eating right stuff honestly, all you need if you are drained(and you will be even if you use elements energy) is either a good nights rest or a big meal...I tend to get the munchies after I've been training for about an hour or so.

Hoped I helped a little

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
it is important to go on your path and meet the real people you like. have subtle conversations with them, and they won't drain you down.

To have only ear for those who truly speak to you.

they are the ones who build you up and put you in your power; then for the rest it is all about constructive thinking.

negativity drains you while the form of optimistic thinking keeps you in order which result in great boosts of energy, to keep you going on.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
why take energy from the earth when you just said we are a walking nuke reactor just observe your own energy the chakras are energy vortices of different frequencies into this world so you emit energy you dont need to pull in energy that will make you vulnerable to impure energy . lets say you took in alot of energy from trees taht will make you also more susceptible to outside not so healthy energy.

just feel your own energy body just feel it until you are more and more aware. then you will feel the deeper bodies . no need for visualizing . dont concentrate just passively look at the neergy with time you will wonder how you did anything differently. the key is learning from the moment not from far off visualiztions ,, with what ytou have now feel any tenseness in your energy?? just be aware of it its signaling something. hope this helps

yes, to be able to unlock the energy from within! so you don't need to lurk at others.. not that exchanging energy is a bad thing, just if it's in both ways.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Agreed with wigit on your other thread...that is what I learned too..also various visualization techniques that I read of or just came to me. As long as you don't take it from others, you can take it from anywhere, even the sky...everything around you is energy, everything within you is energy...visualize the energy from sky and plants, even rocks, coming towards you, being drawn towards you, going up and through you, energizing everything on it's path...from feet to head, exiting through your head, your hands, your mouth when you speak, your heart chakra...my experience in feeling energized is that I had to release it. If I didn't release the energy to the outside, let it flow *through* me, I wouldn't feel really cleansed and uplifted. Singing is great. Truly. Sing a biblical hymn praising God with uplifted hands to the rising sun, see the sun as a symbol of the center of all life, of All That Is. Visualize the world as energy, and you as energy within it, at the same time - It'll knock you over, promise. You'll be floating on cushions all day! The ancients must have done something right...

Meditation and right eating (cut down on starches, sugar, salt), maintaining physical health (your physical state of health...not everyone is a Cypress tree. Some people are like Baobab trees) is step one, living in harmony with yourself and your decisions, is step 2. To maintain your energy, all those negative states of regret, guilt, anger, fear, skepticism/cynicism/disbelief...have to go (as much as you can), those are the major energy eaters. Treat people well, you wouldn't believe how much energy it drains you of to be mean, unkind or disrespectful. If you gain any energy from these, it's feels negative. Positive behaviour actually energizes you as well....you don't really have to do any acrobatics or strenuous mental gymnastics...it's just living according to positive principles that have been written since who knows when.

No, I haven't perfected living like that yet, but I have noticed significant progress when I changed my lifestyle...

I get the feeling you're trying to intellectualize and cerebrally understand the entire process....because at your 'level', all this you must know.

Whatever you find, let us know!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join