It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
11 - note the strategically placed white bottle of blue-capped bleach on the RPG stand

The letters don't do anything on paper because Isaac said they require the substrate to be the carrier and conditioner, so in effect, he was wrong. The language is the interface and software (since it can be modified by the user, albeit not easily, but same with some software) since it requires programming and interaction, and the substrate (the black crap its written on) is the hardware that carries out the programming.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
With correct english I believe research would actually be the last word.

sorry, i should really stop posting but i'm bored

you are correct ofc, but as with every acronym, the creators are fiddling to make a nice sounding acronym ... caret sounds better than cafetr (cafeteria?) doesn't it?

edit: cafert even.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Lamâshtu]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
This puts the writing seen on the Roswell debris, and why it was on there in the first place, in a whole new light.
Compare:

This is HUGE! I hope Isaak is being very careful.

It looks more like Chinese letters here.

You gotta admit, it's close to the Drone letters.??

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've, for most of the day, been looking over freely available fonts that have symbols that are exact or near. Several fonts do have symbols that match some of the pieces given a bit of nudging or pokery, but nothing specifically that I would say its x + a few from y.

It looks more to me that someone has an interest in producing font families (their job?) and has created a set of symbols based on either learned symbology (things from say Star Trek languages, computer games, fiction etc) or taken pieces that seem to fit from the variety of fonts available.

While Isaac said there are billions of letters in this alphabet, matching up the pictures, it doesn't appear that way, unless all of these drones are exactly the same in 'program' and therefore the letters don't need to be changed. It does seem a little odd to say there are billions, combinations perhaps, but not letters. As someone else said, you can't make something up and then have everyone else know about it without telling them and not everyone has the same idea of something as someone else might.

But I'm human, so my tiny brain can't possibly comprehend it anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

As freaky as this is gonna sound, I have something odd that happened after reading and replying to this thread yesterday...

Last night in bed I kept hearing weird # outside. First it started raining, whole hot # in a handbasket sort of rain, pouring, and then a dog started howling like it'd caught its knackers in a car door. Just after this I hear 'window open'. I thought it was next door so I just ignored it, but it did sound EXACTLY like the really old, 1920s metal frame window we have downstairs which creaks like a bastd when you open it and close it, even the handle makes a grinding noise its so old and painted.

So, I gets up, and go poke my father - suddenly it all stops, nothing, NO RAIN, NO DOG. He moans at me for waking him up and goes back to bed, and so did I. Nothing ever come up the stairs, so I guess the window was the neighbours, but bloody hell!

About twenty minutes later I hear what I have to call the most weird buzzing noise I've ever heard in my life. It sounded partially like a wounded bee, crossed with an electrical transformer, and a generic 'electric hum'. Again, I poke him and he wakes up - NOTHING.

I'm sorry to say that while I believe in UFOs and the rest, I'm not in any way going to open the curtains and poke my head out or ever going to get a camera and turn the lights on. Sorry, I've seen too many movies were people say "That suspicious deathly scream, which was was it coming from? I'm going to investigate". I WANT to believe, NOT be probed by a fugly grey mutant dwarf. Belief is one thing, actual physical anal probing proof when its happening to me, is another.

Makes me shudder just to think about it to be honest. I've kept well away from doors and windows all day truth be told.

After the second time, it did it again just once more with teh same results (poke "huh, would you stop poking me, I can't hear a thing!"... silence).

Weird, and probably just conjectual, but IMO odd.

If an E.T. wanted you dead you would probably dead already. I do not feel that they would mean us harm, unless for a very, very good reason. Let me ask you a question. Do you really believe these bogus stories you find on the internet about a highly developed, more intelligent being than yourself coming down from the sky and harming, killing or eating people. I have read pretty much all of those stories, and tell you it doesn't make sense. It is what I like to call disinformation, because the more you read it, the less you know. It doesn't inform you, but the opposite.

It is funny, though. Because, what you are experiencing I have a feeling many others will be experiencing in good time in some way. I think what you were experiencing might be called higher vibration brain patterns. This dimension and other dimensions are made of frequencies. Sometimes are brain can partially switch frequencies. This is when people who see stuff that is not of this dimension or hear stuff not of this dimension. Those on the other side are testing you, as we all will be tested one way or another at some point in our life. Either that or your bat-# crazy, which I doubt because you write and sound like a normal, healthy-minded person.

Just don't be so paranoid, that is when you run into problems. And yes every single person on this earth is being monitored. And no, don't get all paranoid and think this is a bad thing. This for the betterment of humankind and our progress as people. This world all throughout history has been under constant monitoring. By who, that is a question for you to answer, maybe look inside yourself for answers. I can't tell you everything. What fun would that be? (jk)

To tell the you the truth, tomorrow you should probably get out of your house. Get some sun. Stop thinking about this drone and reading the net. Take a walk in the park, and let your mind relax a little. Hope you feel better and remember no fear!

PM me if needed for help

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Pictures are worth 1000 words.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Now that is a GOOD piece of image analysis!

Well done. I don't think anybody else here picked that up.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Whoever did this put a remarkable amount of time into the language primer documents. I happened to run across this thread from another message board: Think tank for Isaac document

The documents appear to be a flow chart of some kind. There doesn't appear to be any progress in deciphering the code, and it may just be a dead-end, but interesting nonetheless. I'm not sure what to make of it at this point. What do you guys think?

Edit: Link doesn't seem to work
lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by EZapata]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by EZapata]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes been to that forum thread. Some good information, but no revelations. It was interesting over that the amount of charachters was found to be very limited...

Has anyone tried to: Print the language pages and place them in a 3D shape, cube, octagon or other geometric shape to see if any pattern develops? This would be like the movie Contact.

language primer

[edit on 6/29/2007 by greatlakes]

link   

Originally posted by Springer
Here's another interesting correlation that relates to the "Game Viral Marketing Campaign" theory:

There is a series of games (and books for that matter) called "Myst", it's a wonderful set of games and one of the pioneers of beautiful environments on the PC/MAC.

There are a couple similarities that are striking between the Myst universe and the CARET/Drones.

The circular symbol, the one similar to the HALO logo, (can't find it right now or I'd link it) is almost identical to some symbols used in one of the puzzles in "URU" the last Myst game.

In Myst there is a race of scholars called the D'nai, they discovered that there language when written on the proper parchment created worlds (called "Ages" in the game). All they had to do was describe the world in writing in one of their "linking books" and it was created. If that wasn't enough, once the book was complete they could go to the world they just created by placing their hand on the linking page of the book.

Let's review the similarities:

Myst - Written words/symbols = "magical" power/technology
CARET - Written symbols/words = "magical" technology/power

Pretty striking to me. Obviously this could be pure coincidence but it's interesting none the less.

schuyler I only have the IP info on GR I have nothing on Isaac.

Regarding the possible connection, I would think this is a group effort if there is a connection. It seems Isaac has been more successful than GR if they are in cahoots though.

Springer...

[edit on 6-29-2007 by Springer]

I'm a Myst fan and it's D'ni, not D'nai.

I don't go to the Myst Community forums anymore but, I do go to the Uru/Myst Obsession forums. I posted a topic over there that talks about the Halo symbol.

Talking about Halo AR Symbol

link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Pictures are worth 1000 words.

so, i've been kicking back, watching your posts, considering what you have to say, in my head mostly disagreeing...but this post is enough for me to ignore anything you have to say from here on out.

look at the high res image, and realize this was addressed weeks ago;

i14.tinypic.com...

Mod Edit: to turn image to link and restore thread format

[edit on 6/29/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Gotta love SPF....He lays in the brush like a wild leopard waiting ever so patiently for the unsuspecting prey to walk by.......And with one feld swoop..down goes Frazier...down goes Frazier.
Well met SPF. I watch your every move on that udder forum with great interest and respect.

Becker

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
clearly CGI when it's blown up like that.... Oh! your image is too large for threads...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
So everyone should read this because its a pretty logical point...

All of the scanned "official" documents are very rough looking. Included in these documents is a picture that is exactly the same as this.
Document:
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Photograph:
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

I doubt he was able to steal an original photograph of this! If he did, and it was not sized down at all to be in the documents, the scanned in image would NOT be able to appear that huge and that sharp without some distortion!

[edit on 29-6-2007 by blowfishdl]

I've read the past few of your posts and have to disagree with a few things.

first off, just because he may have created this whole thing up doesn't mean he had to goto Kinkos and scan it all with the finest copying material on the planet. If you read the story it says that he shoved them down his pants, it's a damn wonder if he didn't iron the documents because they look pretty unwrinkled to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you Spf33. I was just about to post the high res image to prove 11 11 wrong. This is my first post, but I have been reading these forums and many others since this 'Drone' affair started.

As for 11 11 I have disregarded anything he has to say a long time a go.

I am currently still on the fence about all of this. I am going to wait and see if 'Issac' releases anymore information before I make my decision.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey is that pic supposed to be real or fake, sorry lost the thread this afternoon, catching up. That looks very real to me see now im wondering again. anybody want to debunk the picture above my post for me.

all respect to you

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes, it is possible that inter-dimensional E.T. use letters and symbols as a way of writing of a type of program to make the machine. To try to conceptualize how this would work, makes my brain hurt, especially with an infinite number of character to choose.

That doesn't seem like science to me, but more like magic. Maybe E.T. are actually wizards. Could it be somewhat like a highly evolved form of geomancy? That's my first impression after seeing the Roswell markings and the markings of this possibly cleverly planned hoax. Maybe it's a hoax based on real truth. I don't know. Sounds good and very diplomatic to me.

I wonder if any of these characters could be considered sacred geometry and shapes. I don't know. I would say that since the characters on the device are mirror imaged and perfectly symetrical, that it is in fact sacred geometry on this device.

Maybe, I'll try to write them on a piece of paper to see if it levitates. I do know one thing. Looking at these pictures make me want pre-order Halo 3. That game is going to be the shiznit! If this is viral marketing, it's the best ever without a doubt!

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry for the /sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The picture Spf33 posted is one from rajman1977. It has been around for awhile now. According to rajman1977 it is real.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The picture spf33 posted is clearly a HOAX as the shadows don't match with the telephone poles... I think that's been brought up before..

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
clearly CGI when it's blown up like that.... Oh! your image is too large for threads...

ok tell me why seriously casue it looks like two wires innertwined if you follow it back to the pole you can see its two cables twisted. anyway looks like to me. tell me something to sway me on that picture alone, I do think most of the pics are fake but this one buys me for now.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join