It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
Whatever happened to the dude who was going to RV the sukka? Did he accidentally predict something horrific (today's letter brought to you by P for Probe) for himself and therefore stopped?

Well judging by how RV #3706 experiment went, I would say noone on this site is qualified to acurately search him out. But it would be interesting to see what answers you get back, nonetheless. "I see a man, well he's only half a man, in fact he's a putz. He lives in a big, white house somewhere in Washington D.C."

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
blowfishdl -

For some reason I'm not able to pull up the photos....? Or is it just here on my end?

S

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just tried the Fortune City site again today to reference it against a font I just found, but today its giving me 'skip advert'.

Never having used FC does it always do it and I just missed it yesterday and clicked through it, or has the site changed because we've said it looks a bit suspicious?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
its just a crappy server.. you can go to the site itself and navigate there. photo 4 and photo 1 i believe (not certain pretty tired of pulling info to prove fake)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This hoax is getting even worse...

This guy is forgeting shadows, and camera focus effects.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
not necessarily crappy, i think they block linking to their pages when the client isn't having a referer from their site

anyway, here's one point that makes me think it is fake - the same point with every such story so far.

if i had taken photos of such a craft, what would i do? i *certainly* would put them online in digital raw format, or if taken with an analog cam, scanned on some pro scanner in a very high resolution.

why don't the people allegedly having access to the real stuff put the source images online, instead of altered/cropped/reduced trash? this makes me really wonder, it makes absolutely no sense. hell, i even like watching game screenshots in 1920x1200, and i definitely would want to be able to scrutinize these photos from a 20mb file, instead of only having a couple kb of data available.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
This hoax is getting even worse...

aye, this one is a horribly lousy attempt at jumping the bandwagon, but it isn't part of the "official" story and can be ignored imo.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
this hoax is getting worse:

no shadows, and fake camera focus.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A key point that I fail to understand --

What substance is the language composed of? We are suppossed to believe that these letters carry out actions on thier own?

The Test:

Print out the diagrams from your PC. Do they fly around? Do they do anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That picture has nothing to do with the "official" story. That seems to be a really horrible copy cat. You can't use one image to discredit a whole plethora of sightings from OTHER people. You have to deal with them one at a time and see if they can be linked to one another.

Just wanted to say.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i decided to let my all mighty 8 ball give some answer and i asked
me 8 ball
Is some of the drones real? most likly
Is some of the drones cgi? yes
Is the drone man made? my sources say no
Thats all of the yes or no questions i could think of

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Someone asked for the image source:

Source page...

[edit on 6/29/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
CARET
Commercial
Applications
Research FOR

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
The Test:

Print out the diagrams from your PC. Do they fly around? Do they do anything?

that's no test
for one, the diagrams aren't the actual "language", and second,

The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional. What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently.

if they were real, printing them out won't do nothing because they would not be in the original "format". take a programming language, you miss a . or a ; or even have a space in the wrong place, your whole program might break. the difference between such symbols "crafted" on a "drone" and a b/w print of them would certainly be much more different than the equivalent of a missing dot in a piece of code.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
here:
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

He tells what the craft is capable of (I.E. bullets bounce right off of it)

However.. He never even worked with the craft, how did he write a report on it? He just had the remains which were merely an antigrav generator, and a 3-d Image projection system (according to Isaac). I say busted.

EDIT- Also. he calls this a personal antigravity generator. If we had ANY antigravity generator before hand this would make sense, however in the science field that would be the ONLY antigravity generator, and calling it "personal" is just a way to market to kids.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

CARET
Commercial
Applications
Research FOR

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
HERES A REALLY GOOD ONE FOR YOU:
isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

Notice there is the remains of the next page on this scan. Appearing to be from a "booklet" of information (or report if you will). However you can clearly see it is just two pieces of paper because the left one overlaps on top of the second one and is at an angle, while the second 90 degrees.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Someone asked for the image source:

_o/ It was me, but is there a better resolution version, one that would let me print a high quality A4 from it? And do you know the person who made it? I need to ask a permission before printing it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reading back in this thread. good work 11 11. you are correct in my opinion with your assesment of the pictures of "et tech." Bad CGI.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

CARET
Commercial
Applications
Research FOR

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join