It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

ok tell me why seriously casue it looks like two wires innertwined if you follow it back to the pole you can see its two cables twisted. anyway looks like to me. tell me something to sway me on that picture alone, I do think most of the pics are fake but this one buys me for now.

I'm not talking about the wires, it's the lighting and shadows on the pole that don't match up with the CGI drone.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
ok ,,, not having a edit button is very annoying lol.... I did not mean to quote a poster lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Any more hi res of any of the others? That image does have EXIF on the digital camera, so its been unedited afaict.

On the: Do you really believe these bogus stories you find on the internet about a highly developed, more intelligent being than yourself coming down from the sky and harming, killing or eating people. I have read pretty much all of those stories, and tell you it doesn't make sense. It is what I like to call disinformation, because the more you read it, the less you know. It doesn't inform you, but the opposite.

A: No, I'm of the belief that they are either already a pre-existing entity that probably lives under the earth's crust, in the oceans, or are dimensional beings, possibly related to what people would term daemons.

I used to get a lot of 'nighttime visitors', more commonly called Shadow People, while I was a bit shaky in my faith (and for almost all of my life I suffered from sleep paralysis up until then). Now, I don't know if its the salt and iron (some sort of reaction to it) or the bible but they keep away.

As to taking a walk, alas if that were only possible. I spent a majority of my day in bed due to illness, but I can type, so I like to frequent forums as a means of talking to, and being in contact with other people. At least here you get a bit of everything.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ok i see a shadow difference it appears but if the sun is at the 2 o clock to the picture position the shadows are extremely close i think. not arguing just seems to me if the suns in the right place those shadows could be correct.

Edit becasue i dont know who said what.... so I removed the quote.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

look at the high res image, and realize this was addressed weeks ago;

i14.tinypic.com...

Thank you spf33, I am new to the whole "Drone" deal, saddly enough the whole "isaac" thing was my intro to this entire hoax. And sorry, I did not know a high resolution image existed...

...can someone give me a link to ALL the high res images for this drone? I would reallly like to look them over and find the flaws...

The image I used to debunk was straight from EarthFiles:
www.earthfiles.com...

If I would have known there was high resolution images, I would have used those to debunk.

After looking at the high resolution images I see more evidence of CGI. I will prepare my information and reply shortly.

Drone = Hoax. No doubt about it....

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Pictures are worth 1000 words.

indeed

s150.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ok i see a shadow difference it appears but if the sun is at the 2 o clock to the picture position the shadows are extremely close i think. not arguing just seems to me if the suns in the right place those shadows could be correct.

I'm some what of an artist and work with shadows and stuff, from my POV it doesn't look right. just my 2 cents..

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
also, the high res one says minolta dimage x, anyone knows if those info can (easily) be faked?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
[
I'm some what of an artist and work with shadows and stuff, from my POV it doesn't look right. just my 2 cents..

Thats cool im not saying your wrong just appears to be real to me. but i know nothing about photography or picture manipulation. Am I right though that the power line under the drone? is a twisted pair cable? Casue some pics have the portion of twisted cable circled like thats fake to or something. Thx X

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Thats cool im not saying your wrong just appears to be real to me. but i know nothing about photography or picture manipulation. Am I right though that the power line under the drone? is a twisted pair cable? Casue some pics have the portion of twisted cable circled like thats fake to or something. Thx X

Yes your right on the cables... 11 11 was wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
also, the high res one says minolta dimage x, anyone knows if those info can (easily) be faked?

Yep it can. We've been trough this in the previous drone threads.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lama - as far as I'm aware, some image programs can overwrite it (as we saw with Adobe Elephants) or you could blank it, but afaik there is no program that could edit it, unless you hex edited it, but that might kill the photo data and I doubt there are many places to find the relevant EXIF information for you to change it to a different camera.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dont start telling them your an artist, they will wanna see your birth certificate and every school/college you went to since birth. Besides..I tried them that pages ago..they will ignor any expert opinions..

Originally posted by XPhiles

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu

Yes EXIF data can be edited, there are many EXIF editors available. If a camera can create EXIF data, then a program can edit it and creat it too.

It will never be a sure fire way of proof.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Dont start telling them your an artist, they will wanna see your birth certificate and every school/college you went to since birth. Besides..I tried them that pages ago..they will ignor any expert opinions..

lol that's ok, I do have an art page on BTS if they want to look at it... And I do have some pictures I keeped since 3rd grade, I could scan them if anyone wants to look at them

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yep it can. We've been trough this in the previous drone threads.

bah, i know way not enough about this for an ex-dtp'er
should have started with digital photography earlier ... or then again, maybe not heh

edit: google is nice at times

google: "how to edit exif information"?

www.colorpilot.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Lamâshtu]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
what's this?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sorry for the one liner: You mean the purple streak? Or the weird lil plug thing sticking out of the 'wire'?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
Sorry for the one liner: You mean the purple streak? Or the weird lil plug thing sticking out of the 'wire'?

sorry, was a bit sloppy making that circle - i mean the purple, slightly bent thing off the left side of the "arm", looking like one of the cables.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Some metal finishes tend to gleam 'horizon colours' when the sunlight hits them, which is what I think is causing that. The probability is that the piece is made from fiberglass if its real and then has been vacuum metallised coated in chrome finish.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join