It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 416
<< 413  414  415    417  418  419 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I just saw that Syllvia Browne the famous psychic lives in Campbell too, right on Winchester ave. Didn't whitley unintentionally refer to shirley as a Sylvia in a podcast?. Sylvia has been on LMH program before, why hasn't she come out saying she heard neighbors see something, if not herself. Why hasn't Linda or the PI's talk to her.
Shads made an interesting observation. Numbers elo 10358 are same numbers in the telephone pole. Back to sylvia, campbell according to meetgroups has a good number of ufo and psychic and spiritually sensitive residents. Yet no one "sensed or saw anything.
Didn't Sylvia get a flyer?, how about a phone call? maybe phone calls are not covered as part of PI expenses
why so quiet?

how about some of these people also located there?
from wiki
Although not a major high-tech city like many of its neighbors, Campbell is the original home of eBay and of its creator, Pierre Omidyar.[2]
Thas right Chairman of the Board of EBAY and one of 400 richest men on Earth.
He would know something wouldn't he?.

greenarrow is kennedyave and redaquare where MrEbay is at red square

Campbell is home to the Pruneyard Shopping Center, a sprawling open-air retail complex which was involved in a famous U.S. Supreme Court case that established the extent of the right to free speech in California. The larger of the associated Pruneyard Towers, built in 1970, was for many years the tallest building between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Today the Pruneyard Shopping Center is home to Democrat Mike Honda and the south bay offices of the FBI well how about these guys too.

Notable residents
Dave Meltzer, editor and owner of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Don Hahn, baseball outfielder; played for the Montreal Expos, New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals, and San Diego Padres in the late 1960s to mid-1970s
Lars Frederiksen of Rancid, Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards
Craig Morton, quarterback for Denver Broncos
Joe Staley, right tackle for the San Francisco 49ers
whos gonna intimidate a right tackle from the SF 49'ers, or a quarterback from the Broncos.

D

Yes lets do as some say and Look at the "Big Picture"

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

A is the pole and B is Sylvia
That is very interesting, less than a mile..and the numbers on the pole just as funny.

numbers uses 10538

this was 5183, just a blurr i'm sure.
Numbers traveled "2hours" allegedly to take this picture.
I bet he thinks this was meant for him. Thanks shad foir pointing that out.
maybe it was. I'm surprised avalon and Tom Vance didn't do it, hes much closer than Numbers, and a better photographer. But then that would mean losing control, and they can't have that.

Maybe the drones "nest" is in the creek or park nearby.
Lets go fishin boyz
bring a crystal ball with you too sounds like the twililight zone there.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So it was a joke by ELO?

At least it would be funny, to call that pole the ELO-pole.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Some early dronie spy video has turned up. I think this was pre-DRT, back before the polished act was ready for prime time. Everybody got to start somewhere.

failblog.org...

Practice makes perfect!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Good gosh, I hope she didn't break her neck!

What was that lady poledancers name?

You know, that Anglo gal?

That's it - no more pole-ish jokes from me.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That was not a joke at all, klatu.

Have you seen that mattress in the background? Tomi used it as an avatar for some time. This is a vendetta-video, she sent to everybody, who was on her black list. All the witnesses got it, that is why they are silent now.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Ah So, Sidd,

I simply didn't realize...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
That was not a joke at all, klatu.

Have you seen that mattress in the background? Tomi used it as an avatar for some time. This is a vendetta-video, she sent to everybody, who was on her black list. All the witnesses got it, that is why they are silent now.

To someone she even gave the kiss of death, "beso de muerte" ,and another threatened killing.

Very scary stuff, but the right people have been alerted, one never knows about these things and how they turn out.
But lets talk something more pleasant
f life and the living. Hard to tell the difference sometimes. I was curious haw TK is a Private investigator for over ten years, and suddenly has this website came to life , for this investigation exclusively.
I have not found any prior to the drones coming.
Nothing advertising divorce, runaways, iventory control, polygraphs, tracking deadbeats, you know, the main bread and butter for a PI business.
Has anyone else found anything?
Makes one wonder how thy were located themselves, except in the old telephone book yellow pages that the "nice UK lady", with the dirty matresses and blood all over her had handy in the UK, and with numbers vast experience of course, that's how maybe they were probably found him. A pi without a website can't be too expensive after all. what do you think?

I wonder also why Joe Firmage , who Sidd brought to our atention months ago. Joe, the amous entrepeneur, UFO contactee, and disclosure advocate, was never consulted or contacted.and , and who lives right down the road from one of the PI's , listed on our map. Its as if the PI's had been dropped into the middle of the Bronx, an alien environment, and everyone spoke a different language Yet we know its their sandbox., act act like they don't even know each other.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I've never heard of this, and I've been following the drone saga since it started.

Are you saying that Tomi and maybe other DRT members actually threatened people? What was the reason? Who are the "witnesses" you are referring to that then went quiet??

That video seems more funny (if painful) to me than anything else. You sure you have it right??

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Are you saying that Tomi and maybe other DRT members actually threatened people? What was the reason?

Haha! No, sorry! After such a long time, I should not forget, that many people don't understand our insider gags.

The DRT are just some nice people - maybe from another dimension though.
The only threats in this long time dragonfly roleplaying are the threats, to close threads and ban avatars.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I've never heard of this, and I've been following the drone saga since it started.

Are you saying that Tomi and maybe other DRT members actually threatened people? What was the reason? Who are the "witnesses" you are referring to that then went quiet??

That video seems more funny (if painful) to me than anything else. You sure you have it right??

Ohh real funny stuff anonymous, real funny stuff.
Here is another painfully funny one .

tomi01uk
I.B.N.A. "In Us They Trust"

Re: #8 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #308 on: 02/13/2009 at 19:15:33 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on 02/13/2009 at 19:08:43, Denise wrote
on't start Valentines Daywith round of lies Tomi,
How can an organization with no leader get tens of thousands of dollars! That can buy more than 2 pi's and a lot of valentines!

Tomi:quote
If I told you I would have to kill you..
and that would be too many sock puppets to get away with

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aren't we just laughing?! we're all just a regular bunch of jokesters, I have not thrown in other veiled threats, after all we're all "family" just having a grand time of it.

And for the record No one here is saying that because these addresses are so close they are the hoaxters , but that the coincidence certainly does not make it look good for investigators who started a website immediately after the writers strike ended in Feb 2008, and or staff living so closing and not having seen or heard anything in over a year , and living in that same region, does not reflect very well on an investigation, unless they were ordered NOT to look in those areas by their employer, the DRT.
Only in a script can we take license like that.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Where's Denise? Anyone know Denise? Denise you here? Denise.....?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi katterfelt , I don't know where that little banshee is at the moment, but probably up to no good I'm sure, jk She emailed me and said she was getting a turkey ready or something, special stuffing, or something like that.

Welcome back!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Tomi:quote
If I told you I would have to kill you..
and that would be too many sock puppets to get away with

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aren't we just laughing?! we're all just a regular bunch of jokesters, I have not thrown in other veiled threats, after all we're all "family" just having a grand time of it.

Note to self: Must stop threatening to wack sock puppets..
Obviously, some take casual Sicilian dinner conversation too seriously..

[edit on 23-2-2009 by tomiuk]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It should be about time for the next drone revival to start, as we are about to hit March, and if the timing is not right, all attention will be on other competing appearances and events also cropping up.

Hurry Hurry, we're waiting.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Maybe she will mention the drones on c2c?

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss mysterious aerial objects, bat death syndrome, Mars hot springs, and red rain cells in India.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by gorgo]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
She started talking about bats, then I went to sleep, so could'nt say if she talked about areal objects, but she did drone on and on. Put me to sleep fast.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thats two of us. Gorgo, you may have stumbled on to something here.This may be a good way for folx with sleep deprivation to throw out those medications. Just tune the radio to when she's on, or down load some podcasts and play them for a guaranteed snooze.
Some good has too come out of this dilemma, and they are in one, make no mistake about that, and of no small consequence either.
I don't see how the PIs can reconcile their obliviousness to things like the famous Sylvia Browne, a former guest on her show, they living right there. and other celebrities, at the complex itself.
Having been policemen for umpteen decades, they know every knook and cranny, of that area, and even neglecting to mention Mars knew one of the Pi's already. Are we to assume they lost all that past knowledge when they took the "case" on?, leaving all those missing children and runaway wives on the backburner.

The Pis in turn are investigating a person who "refused to talk", which implies that everyone else did talk. What did they say, I wonder?
PI: have you seen anything flying around the neighborhood like this at any time?or know that pole personally?
Local Yokel : Hmm We saw somebody with an ELO shirt 2 years ago obsessed with that very pole, even put flowers at the base, I thought an accident happened there or something..But no nothing like that..just millions of crows that stare at you when you walk by the poles..strange..

...(Remember, this is all almost 2 years old now and really fresh fresh on everyone's mind) but we'll never know those kinds of responses.

Why not go the prankster route after all there is a great technical film and game academy up the street called IDT. Any flyers passed there, who's passing them out, Numbers?, Unfortunately, certainly not Mars, as he , despite living in San Jose too, had to ask for one, as he likes collecting these things. So we can assume, he was of enough help already.

and wasn't invited to help.

www.internaldrive.com...
Green Raj Pole, and Red the Academy.

Even now, they can stop and say, 'hey we will never solve this, but its likely a some motivated school kids with high end software'. See, I found them a nice out..but...

No, because thats NOT what this script called for if "Abraham" had anything to do with it. Its not just the pix, its the story, the narrative that "extraordinary piece of art", as the writer sees it, that counts.

Of course they are paid to keep mouth shut. In a manner of speaking, they all are actually.But rest assured, the DRT knew everything from Numbers to Mars, to the Pi's, and of course, Linda.
Its not just her Mum, they are all Mum on these facts. Facts, imo, that point to one thing only. Collusion.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
To make it look like they are actually conducting an investigation they say they have posted a flier looking for Raj the photographer.

Now I bet they find a new witness who says he saw the drone in the flier.

They’ll keep it going some how.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You can get a crack or meth head to do it for 5 bucks around the corner, and with the economy the way it is maybe even real actor, to do a stellar performance, perhaps even like Raj, or Stephen with his "What the sexual intercourse" remark a A class act.! Maybe even as good as Numbers and he DRT. I'm sure with Numbers at the scene in control of the ground situation as usual. 400 flyers since 2-17, [which by the way is TKS anniiversy of the site, belated Anniversary wishes!!] That's it, do it themselves, and cloak it under privacy protection! What a concept!!
Yes, 39, 000 people in Campbell, highways crisscrossing everywhere, those bright sunny days, whythe phones should have been ringing off the hook last year in 2007, especially 2008 when it went of on TV, and then UFO hunters, and of course Radio premiere networks flagship , c2c, even if he did fib a "little" about the location. At least Silvia, Linda's friend would have known something herself, next to GROUND ZERO actually, or thru the grapevine at least, in Campell. Look what one little sighting at night did for the mothman prophecies, but Just google the meetgroups. There is no shortage of believers in everything else EXCEPT THIS..That should say something about the area, and most of the people, They are not idiots. Again, not a peep. The "vibes dude," were just not there. The FBI headquarters there would have had that pole taken down long ago, at least replaced.Maybe Nekitamo and the algorithms are what they were waiting for, heck you can track a missle by its shadows now!!
On a more somber note, I hate seeing so much plastic being handed out polluting a nice area, not to mention trees cut making the flyers.

Especially since the drones didn't leave any threats to the environment behind themselves, Spf33 should be pointing a finger and telling them right now..shame on you.., Get off the Planet!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 413  414  415    417  418  419 >>

join