It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 414
<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Mhm... Looks familiar somehow. Must be a new habbit...

Heh, heh, I’ll see your OMF ban and raise you DRT forum & Ovnis-usa!!

Cheers.

(Edit to split post and display new page).

[edit on 14-2-2009 by DrDil]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am sure they know they can't isolate the internet from themselves. It only draws attention as to why they would hide simple information that expose the full extent of the hoax and who was funding it and them.
Tens of thousands of dollars funneled thru the group DRT , across the Atlantic to fund ground operations in the U.S. DRT organized as a website site in May 2008, but whos parent group Ovnis was formed on May 27, 2007, during appearance of the drones, both owned by the same person. Yet that according to their own key member says "their is no leader" no one incharge, in the DRT, such that "no one in charge" then channeled the money to the US for payments to PIs, who reported back exclusively to "no one charge" and no one particular.

This parallels, but not necessarily is, very much like the use of other websites in other hoaxes, such as EA did when it used the International Marketing CARET via the subgroup Ammo Marketing in Ca, who have have done work with AW and many others and pioneered the use of communities such as ours.
This would account also for the unexplained use of the letters on the laptop.
How far back can this money trail go that its tentacles can reach both sides of the atlantic and even Pacific, and have interests, the same as AWs, Warners, Fox, and c2c.
Let's speculate shall we?
It can go possibly past Fox and Warners to the very people who would have a motive in licensing and spread the good news around about their projects, like the Halcyon group, who have the entire Terminator franchise and licensing rights, as well as interests and history in other projects that include gaming as well.

www.thehalcyoncompany.com...

ABOUT THE HALCYON COMPANY

The Halcyon Company is a privately financed, media development, production and financing company, headed by co-CEOs Derek Anderson and Victor Kubicek. The company is designed to create, acquire, manage, publish and maintain the creative integrity of each and every project delivered by The Halcyon Company across traditional and non-traditional channels of distribution. In May 2007, Halcyon acquired all of the rights in relationship to the Terminator franchise. These rights include the right to produce any future Terminator films, as well as all future merchandising and licensing rights, certain future revenues derived from Terminator 3:Rise of the Machines, as well as certain rights in the television project The Sarah Connor Chronicles and the sole right to produce all future Terminator projects in any new or existing media. In 2009, Warner Bros. will distribute the highly anticipated re-launch of the franchise, Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. Halcyon recently secured the highly-coveted first-look rights to the works of science fiction and cyber-punk writer Philip K. Dick. Through this unprecedented agreement, Halcyon will have the first option to develop in conjunction with Electric Shepherd for film adaptations, as well as television and other media projects, based on Dick's vast body of works.

COMPANY BIOS

Victor Kubicek
Derek Anderson
Randolph Paul
Cos Lazouras
Russell Binder

Every bio is worth reading, as well as the the people over them.
Every bio is about accomplished marketing strategists and business men.
Why it then was no problem to secure arrangements with the people mentioned here.
Victor Kubicek, is the youngest person ever to hold a seat on the Wall Street Exchange.
So,
Money is not a problem here for them nor fox and warners, as it might be for lets say LMH by herself, or the others collectively even.,.Her contribution would be inkind..access, like c2c, which is what they do best, irrespective of how ridiculous , and there is no dispute they continue promote each other.
I think it was Outrageo that hinted at a group go around selling their wares here and there in parts or in whole. That always stayed in my mind.
We know C2c and LMH pushed it..We know AW and Fox used it. Ammo never responded, AW caught lying, Dell was used in their promos, Linda in a vice holding Pix, C2C played dumb, , Fox played it with newscorps La papers.
Its a mangled mess, because it is a bungled mangled mess, the moment the experts at ATS, already immunized by the Serpo affair, opened fire relentlessly with ILM expert Biedny , Wayne, FXModels, Mufon, and 1111, forcing a retreat to OMF, Ovnis, and DRT. The only ones to this day still push that bungled mess to distract from the financing and the remaining pieces of the puzzle as a marketing group is supposed to do.Its better to appear silly, gullible, and even cultlike, as well as withold and hide evidence that will shorten the ride, than reveal who is buttering their toast on both sides.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oops. Pressed the "send"-button twice...

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just to be fair: I am allowed to read OMF today. So maybe it was just a Friday, 13th-syndrom... Or Isaac was just messing around with my IP, when I tried yesterday.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No apologies necessary as its obvious they all have their lips zipped.
So no need to worry about what they do now, as whats been done is on the record.And will remain there my friend.. . . Their survival TOGETHER depends totally on absolute silence with the location pf raj pole and financing. They cannot go foward, nor move backwards.
So, In the meantime what can we still do while they struggle for "face saving answer, ? Go back again, to the beginning, loose ends like Arthur who by this time surely must know what has happened, but has said nothing. Strengthen each point of known lying we know of, , we know who the players at the local level are.How did reyes for it so quicklly and core members notified or invited, yet nothing mentoned to the constituents. How they all joined omF within one week before Ovnis very creation, controlled and or steered the OMRt before there was even a DRT.
Things that seem trivial, but are part of the puzzle and will stick out as soon as you see it.
There is more to had there, for the taking, then there is peeping and seeing their current squirming or attempts to change colors. That leopard cannot change its spots to stripes. Its too late.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No apology from my side, sys.

I crosschecked, when I saw that I was banned as a guest yesterday. And it was, as I said. Somebody was messing with my IP - no doubt there.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

I think it was Outrageo that hinted at a group go around selling their wares here and there in parts or in whole. That always stayed in my mind.

Well - not precisely, but close enough. It was in last year's Hoax Meme thread, I believe.

In any case, as the saying goes, "...where there's money to be made..." ...you know the rest.

The deeper the potential trough, the more motivated our drone-bovines step right up to fill their insatiable stomachs (and wallets).

In the meantime, the whole
fiasco some are facing on other boards speaks volumes.

There is no surer indication of a hidden agenda than when critics are silenced.
I''m just waiting for the end-game now...

p.s. Happy Valentine's Day, Linda...
:shk:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Star for you just seeing you again, OutRageo, I miss Schuyler, he is on Paracast I saw the other day. They like him very much.And DocM , drops in like the tooth king some times hehehe, wants the 2 dollars back..JK

You know, This is good omen as I see Sidd and you. I know I drove you all crazy with dope fish, but that was Woys doing. Had a much nicer twist then these other people really.
. Says he has a new one now.

Being we are pegged as the "Dark Side", I will put this up while the Picard and his Federation of Untruthers continue their scientific research. Making sure of course, here we don't make the mistake at the end.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Famous Quotes

I am in the "Open" camp and believe that if more people see the image analysis then they can do their own comparisons on the original images to come to their own conclusions. Who knows how many new people will come by here later to help, making them struggle to find things we kept secret will only slow down the progress. OTF 2007

Imitators trying to duplicate these objects will surely come in the future, there is no stopping that. And for that reason I think that each new sighting should be scrutinized as much as these And you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job of it! Ivo 2007

Hmmmmmm Sys 2009

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Just to be fair: I am allowed to read OMF today. So maybe it was just a Friday, 13th-syndrom... Or Isaac was just messing around with my IP, when I tried yesterday.

---
Not sure what exactly I'm reading here or whats being referred. I'd like to suggest OMF is one of, if not the most well respected UFO Site around the web, in my opinion.
Thanks,
Decoy

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

---
Not sure what exactly I'm reading here or whats being referred. I'd like to suggest OMF is one of, if not the most well respected UFO Site around the web, in my opinion.
Thanks,
Decoy

Thats YOUR opinion and he was stating a shared experience, and by no means unique, and is entiltled to HIS. Its all about sharing experiences and helping sort out facts, something very difficult to do at OMF as of late.
And if I may suggest, It has potential of being a lot of things, unfortunately, its not what you say it is at the moment and is at risk of losing what goodwill it did have, imo of course.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

---

Hmm -- OK. Thanks for the thought. This channel has undergone some changes, but I respect it's whole value. If OMF has or is undergoing changes too, I'm not aware of what changes. But I'll learn a bit later tonight.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Peace friend, as OM does have in the form of Jake, DragonHeart, Mur and others to prevent it from freefalling. So it wasn't a smear at OM, just a couple abusing their power. It doesn't take a lot of people to make a site crash.

Regards
Sys

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
kudos to Bruce Simmons for keeping the Terminator Issue alive at ScreenRant
and the use of borrowed material.

It seems Joss Whedon and Josh Friedman had bad nights Friday 13th. A small nightmare even Freddie Kruger would find amusing. Joss was responsible for Serenity too back in 2005, before going on to Terminator.
Thats where one of the fonts in the LAP was seen a door, caught by Marvin at UCB. Click on my Profile
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think Bruce hit it on the head when he said disconnect, and lack of TV promo.
Josh friedman thought he could "blog" his way to success like he did with Snakes on a Plane...Looks like the snakes in front of the TV were in hibernation.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Ratings:
It looks like the Friday night curse did bite The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Chronicles was the lead-in for Dollhouse and it’s numbers weren’t too hot. It brought in only 3.7 million viewers. The previous week, Cops brought in 4 million viewers. Ouch.

For now, Chronicles will air its final and probably last episodes in this time slot and once done, Prison Break will take its place to run out its final six episodes.

But I would be remiss to not mention something that is on my mind about this latest episode of Chronicles. I don’t know about you, but just what the heck was all that noise in the mid-season finale about UFO’s and taking liberties with a modified version of the California Drone? Sarah saw a UFO coming down on her when she was shot, and then suddenly Sarah wakes up in a hospital? They completely skipped the UFO we saw. If they continue with those kind of disconnects in their stories, this show is going to hurt, and hurt bad.
screenrant.com...

I think we know what happened Bruce, but don't anticipate an answer from them either. Had they kept it and that whole Sarah reading the Bible, Abrahams/Isaacs . even Josh's name..the software and the cafe waitress similes, the mirrored selves confrontation between Sarah and Abraham..eventually, then someone might make a real connect down the line as to that original Isaac story. Enough to, Yehwah forbid, insinuate co-hoaxer.

Thanks Bruce, for keeping the question alive, even though you might be thinking of something else, I'm sure.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I mentioned earlier about going back and seeing whats in order and whats not.
And since Woy is preparing a chefs surprise with the help of 2 coders and attys, I thought I might get a snack myself, and check up on our own Todd Schwartz, and his webmaster Tony Savo. As you recall They set up 2 websites, as I understand, aliendrones.com and Isaacaret.com at same time as the fortunecity one.

I recall That Nemo was the first to mention that it had been hacked and that aliendrones was 404 or inaccesible.

i was able to find a reference to the 404 at cassiopia forums

The site was created 6-26-2007
Note the date of the mission statement
Is there something wrong with that picture?

:

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hehe, that's a good one, Sys.

Trying to find proof at the wayback machine or at Schwartz' "replicant" I saw this:

"digitalsea, Unregistered
Is the same 'CARET' program that was carried out at the Pine Gap station (Asutralia) in the late '70's early 80's? I remember meeting a Canadian medical scientist around 1980- told me of seeing some interesting 'alien' craft out there (pine gap).
Posted 2007-07-23 04:48:10"

Ach ja! "Asutralia"! I never had heard about Pine Gap back than, but luckily an insider appeared here and gave us some... information.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi Sid,
It would be so schroedingers cat like if we snagged that one..
Yes I am curious how 2004 isposted , reminds me of a script and they forgot to change date in their haste. Much like linda rushed answers 30 days late, and had answers less than 24 hours after Isaac came out. That sure sounded like the Fishman didn't it..I would not be surprised he has duplicate for everything in Au like all those famous names and business , making it sound he is connected, but is not.. Even a duplicate hoaxter, I recall.
These are amazing people aren't they? Hoaxters, hustlers and counterfeiters.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A little more than a year ago, the drones passed the Fake Beyond All Reasonable Doubt point of no return. Now we are at a point where the preponderance of the evidence points directly at Hollywood. Show business connections just keep popping up, and really who else would be crazy enough to still be putting money into the drone hoax in '09? And to what conceivable end? To discredit those who pushed the hoax? That was accomplished long ago. Maybe, if we are lucky, Hollywood will learn from this debacle not to mess too much with ufology. Or maybe not. Hollywood doesn't seem to learn any faster than the rest of us. Ufology is a hall of mirrors, and those who are arrogant enough to think they can master it are all humbled sooner or later.

Will we ever find out exactly how it was all managed, or even where the infamous Raj pole is located in three-dimensional reality? I doubt it. At some point, it will lose all relevance and no one will care. I don't think that point is far off. Who but us "unbolters" pay any attention at all?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good News Double, they have relented and released the address. Thanx and well lets look at these and connect the other dots and see whats what.
200 kennedy ave, campbell, Ca..which is right in San Jose as we thought. This is essentially, San jose,. Denise mapped part using mapquest.
here is a view of the adres, at , before and after.
ciommercial use area, residential is much farther up.
Does not look like Rajs inlaws front porch.
200 Kennedy Ave, Campbell, ca,
as per DRT site

what Rajs front porch and cozy inlaw's area looks like
industrial/commercial and very active

at 284 industrial ends at railroad tacks.

152 looks like it.
168 kennedy.

the pole?

So I doupt Raj was having dinner in a parkinglot with the inlaws and his squeeze. He lied, and of course why are all these clustered like this in that Red bullseye.

A is the Deer creek Rest where Chad was.
B is the highly controversial numbers location st San jose
C is the Raj Pole location
D is the Elan Villge where an R Satarayana was tracked.

I have left out the PIs as not to inflame situation
But this really makes the Experts here, 1111 Biedny, Wayne, Wiggins, look great, including fxmodels and mufon. We can certainly take their word next time can't we. instead of wasteful bickering for 2 years?.
There is another c2c report that comes right from that red bullsey area too. But thats off topic right now.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 411  412  413    415  416  417 >>

join