It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 415
<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ah, maybe we will have some kind of closure in this mess, after all. I will be very interested in the details of how this was found. To us ARC members, this area was a prime location to look in, but as we all know it's a long way from Capitola. Did the search begin in Capitola and spiral outward? I went there in Google maps and looked around in the street view, and it does not seem very obvious that "this is the place" from what can be seen that way. Did our researchers go and check out several dozen possible places in person? I'm sure whoever owns the bragging rights will be happy to fill us in.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Honestly, without the DRT I would have left and gone a long time before.

They manage this thingy like an Adventure Game. Now we were allowed to see the next room. Bad script, because we knew already, what would be found - but nevertheless they keep up a little thrill.

I enjoyed to read their thread, Nemo saying something about one more liar, who has to be excused with protection of his family and someone saying, Nekitamo would be the next suspect.

Friendly Nekitamo? Why should he? He wrote a script to search Google Earth and watched tv, when his computer found the pole. I suspect his wife! When he told her, he found the pole, she only reacted with a "Uhu...?"

Is that the reaction of a wife who's husband found the Raj-pole with a selfexecuting script on Google Earth? I mean, that was not WarCraft or something like that!

I still have my popcorn handy at my PC, although OMF gives me some hard times again, showing me that "Guest, you are banned"-sign again and again. I guess, it is some allergical reaction.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
“WE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING SOMEONE IN THE AREA WHO REFUSED TO TALK WITH US.”

Being that the Oscars are a mere few days away, someone should win an

"Ominiousity Award for Best Menacing Investigation on a Relentless Quest”

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

It looks as if there is some sort of proper locational coordination for things we can actually see and touch.

I call it the 'Dronies Triangle.'

A proven locus of mysterious happenings close to those three points of reference.
Why, the enigmatic 'Winchester Mystery House' and gravity-defying famed 'Mystery Spot' are right there.

Something must be going on.

Objects and people just seem to defy gravity or even disappear in the region, like the famed CARET Research Center and assorted passersby-witnesses. One minute they're there, next minute: POOF! Where did they go?

If nothing else, the hunt for the perps provides great stuff for future cable television or even the now 100% digital American public airwaves.

Hows about a reality TV show called ‘Celebrity Drone Rehab'

Or maybe an art show called ‘Airbrushing for Beginners'

‘Digital Photography vs. Film: Montages the Old-fashioned Way'

A cooking show - now, do we know of a certain chiciquita could take the place of Rachel Ray, someone bubbly and full of committed energy?

Droneappitite!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think Ivo recovered from his broken ankle enough to go and accept an award.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know, Sys,

I tried to contact the journalist, who wrote that article, and he was not at home! So maybe, there is some truth in it!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

At the California "Dronies" . . .

In anticipation of the Academy of Devotional Pitches, Fabricate Arts and Pseudoscience Awards presentation next Sunday,

I just wonder who will win the coveted "Best CGI Special Effects in a Continuing Drama" Dronie?

Predictions?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
@ Sidd yeah, I sometimes wonder if they should have a warning, like cigarettes, these topics may be hazardous to your thinking. That was so unbelievable, that I pinched myself to make sure I was not asleep!
@Klatu, Think they get the best CGI awards, They make beautiful maps.
I liked the isocoles triangle.
I tried to, but could not do it.
all I got was this funny raj pole to Chad place map

A.raj pole 155- 160 kennedy ave 0 miles
D.webmaster TkDavis 2.78 miles
E.Rochelle dr 3.77 miles
C.PI Frank Dixon 3.33 miles from pole
B.chad location 12.77 miles from Raj Pole
Everyone somes to be much closer to the Raj pole than Chad.
So How could they miss it?

Consider this tentative until I add an adjustment.
I guess maybe the Bartender at Chads really was unfriendly
It looks like a stick figure doing the mambo doesn't it?

]

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Once again, this episode has shown us that a picture is worth a zillion words.

I bet if we knew the whole truth, there would be a big wad of blue spaghetti on your map there, Sys. I still think a little honest analysis of IP addresses (and other contact info) early on would have saved us all a lot of headaches. Some pretty basic stuff that was either ignored or covered up. Makes it pretty hard for me to believe anything ever said by any of the gatekeepers involved.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi Double, Yes, I know you were there when It was pushed early on by the members, by users at OM, over and over again, as Admin and Ivo, claimed the had off board conversations with raj, had the ips, email etc..almost went into it then backed off saying only the ips were in same general area but even in face of this would not. Ivo still acting totally oblivious to the past and that everyone has the record.

Now Linda has no reason to keep TY Photos.
Lets see how she reacts to all of this, or will she ignore it..It never haapened, Like whitleys dream.

The odd thing I didn't include in the map, I found a T Davis, probably just a very very big coincidence, its a common name, that lives at kennedy ave, thats like maybe a city block down from the pole.

weird huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It is profoundly disappointing to look back at the behavior of the businesses and individuals who have had key data in this mess. Did these self-proclaimed "investigators" cooperate in a real investigation into the people making the wild claims? No, they did the exact opposite in promoting the hoax. All had strong motivation to hide the few facts known to them, either in the interest of herding eyeballs toward their particular media, feeding some demented fantasy about "disclosure," or maybe just for the attention. At any rate, it has served to separate the Stan Friedmans and the Kevin Randles from the posers and the clowns. I am really sick of the posers and the clowns, and I need to spend more time reading books by actual investigators. I buy as many as I can, just to help encourage that pursuit.

People are generally becoming more open minded about UFO encounters and related subjects. I just have to wonder what public opinion would be like without all the garbage making it more difficult to discuss the credible reports in an open and mature way. Who can blame a scientist or other rational type for thinking we are all a bunch of nut cases? It's hard enough to get past the initial wave of real weirdness that is an integral part of the UFO experience, without having to sort the whack jobs from the sane people. That's rightfully the job of investigators, but one has to sort the posers from the real investigators, too!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
The odd thing I didn't include in the map, I found a T Davis, probably just a very very big coincidence, its a common name, that lives at kennedy ave, thats like maybe a city block down from the pole.

weird huh?

I found that one, too, Sys. And I thought how small this world is... But if I learned anything from this, than it is this, that I have to see the laws of probabilities in a differnet way.

Everything is possible despite little green men in our neighbourhood.

But who knows... We always have to keep an Open Mind, because the aliens could only pretend to be none alien.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hahaha, Sidd, my brother I love your perception and wit, and analysis.
No wonder so many artists moved to Germany from new york. There is something indeed special there.
I was going over First we'll take Manhattan then we'll take Berlin.
Researching that had a profound effect at the time.
Maybe they almost took Manhattan, but sure enough, they will never take Berlin.

I am amused at the questions which seem to avoid direct discrepancies like above, and deal with what we already know, yet every attempt to explain the obvious even amongst themselves is met like this
SPF33 finally acknowledging at om

i'm simply saying the lighting on the drone in raj's pics 13-15 are confirmed incorrect, as much pic 16 and 17 have been shown to be, for the time of day and now known location.
even more simply said; now knowing the precise location of each of raj's photos, and the exif timestamps, the lighting\shadowing on the drone in pics 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 are incorrect for the location and time of day.

then a co team member, who else but Tomi, to the Drone rescue,
Could you post examples, because after a year and a half of arguing this point I would like to see exactly what shows as the true shadow discrepancies. I just want to see examples I can finally believe in Cheers !

Still confused by the difference between apples and orange Juice, and with disimulation,
to keep attention on pixels and extend the blather, rather than focus that all these people are clustered in one area. San Jose, including the Pis shocked to find so many poles in their own back yard. Pis she she herself brung on board, and had by virtue of her relationship with OMRT and admin and Ivo, access to those Ips. An abhorrent situation ignored wistfully, but at the core of our hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now much to do has been made about the pole discovery, but now that dust has settled, I don't why such a tremendous fanfare., considering August11 had and DRT had the Addresses of the Pis and numbers, brung up a looooonnnnng time ago. Heck he has my maps in his photobucket account.

It would seem logical, that they would practice on those first, just to eliminate the possibilty they were compromised.
In addition its just a VERY small grid compared to doing ALL capitola AND all of San Jose.
Why is this being spun into a Major event, for whats been a bone of contention by ARC for months and months now.
They had the data already!!. There is NO NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK. You DON"T even need a fancy algorithm.
So they post the finding, but leave out the the PI and numbers "anomalies".
who's kidding who here?! Why is that? Ask those questions instead of asking Raj to come forward or what algorithm they used. They had the info to find it a long time ago, they already knew and ignore the implications. I know what algorithm they used, even if they don't tell you....1+1=2.....Its in the public domain, use it too.I'm talking, at the risk of alienating friends, to those softballing these peddlers still paying these investigators.at OM and UCB.!!. You cannot investigate yourself
The Raj pole A sits between all of them BCD, you don't need fancy geometry or trigonometry for that. Just common sense!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Numbers is in Galt, California. Reconfigure your scenario to reflect that.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think you've just found your hoaxer(s). You mean to tell me that someone who insinuated themselves into the investigation used a script to find a telephone pole in google earth. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. This from the same people who brought back tales of private dirty roads and menacing dogs, surly chefs and on and on and on. No, I think your were right all along, Sys. I think DRT stands for "Done Right There".

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Now much to do has been made about the pole discovery, but now that dust has settled, I don't why such a tremendous fanfare., considering August11 had and DRT had the Addresses of the Pis and numbers, brung up a looooonnnnng time ago. Heck he has my maps in his photobucket account.

It would seem logical, that they would practice on those first, just to eliminate the possibilty they were compromised.
In addition its just a VERY small grid compared to doing ALL capitola AND all of San Jose.
Why is this being spun into a Major event, for whats been a bone of contention by ARC for months and months now.
They had the data already!!. There is NO NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK. You DON"T even need a fancy algorithm.
So they post the finding, but leave out the the PI and numbers "anomalies".
who's kidding who here?! Why is that? Ask those questions instead of asking Raj to come forward or what algorithm they used. They had the info to find it a long time ago, they already knew and ignore the implications. I know what algorithm they used, even if they don't tell you....1+1=2.....Its in the public domain, use it too.I'm talking, at the risk of alienating friends, to those softballing these peddlers still paying these investigators.at OM and UCB.!!. You cannot investigate yourself
The Raj pole A sits between all of them BCD, you don't need fancy geometry or trigonometry for that. Just common sense!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

No feat really I would have had it in a couple of weeks..I was only a mile and a half away in my google search from that pole location..Using your great map of course Sys...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
RE in the Droneteam thread "Topic: Part II: Pole Research Team?"

Does anyone here want to speculate why this HUGE time gap exists:

January 06, 2009, 06:18:58 PM was last post in a flurry of activity,

then thread stops abruptly and starts up again on February 18, 2009, 11:48:16 PM after

43 days of complete silence?

Kinda abrupt, or coincidental, or have some posts been withheld?

Or did everyone lose interest at the same time only to be goosed later on?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just saw the California Drone Truth on TV tonight:

It's really a SkyNet Terminator Drone!!!!

I saw it land and back up into an 18 wheeler!!!

ISAAC is a trucker with a bad mullet!!!!

And I still believe the mysterious three red dots are merely the Predator's shoulder cannon targeting device . . .

Neato!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I saw that too, came up out of the "toxic" pond. Seemed like it morphed, will have to watch again.

Instead of a pole maybe we should be looking for a toxic pond. Any ponds with dead cats, dogs, birds other pets scattered about?

new topics

top topics

<< 412  413  414    416  417  418 >>

join