It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 413
<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well put, Sysco. Them that should know better have become volunteer disinfo agents, even as they accuse us of same. The PTB love it when they get free help in making the UFO field look even sillier. Heh, it would be amusing to know the actual count of the posts in various forums where someone with the audacity to question the reality of the drones is labeled a disinfo agent or some kind of "spook." It was funny the first few thousand times.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I just got banned fro OMF for saying "Nemo and Elevenaugust who are running ovnis-usa are responsible for the hoax".

They actually think they can stop me from posting on their forum LOL!!!

So much for "Open Minds"...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I can't say they created but certainly helped breast feed it. Imo they are a maintenance crew, just like their French association, Ici Maintenant, started in 2002. Its like an unknown country I guess..

Ovnis was created on 5-27-2007, (network solutions) very timely along after the witnesses made their appearance. with Nemo as owner, who claimed to have been influenced by Serpico's Victor Martinez, a writer on the so called inside who acts like an intermediary with that entire aviary, and Ebens, and stuff as well and disclosure thing with Doty and them. Whats interesting and ironic s Victor called this thing a crock himself in one of his releases. We know they Helped Linda coordinate this mess and still are.
Josh Frieman called it a homage to Chris Carter of x files. We know X files had an episode dealing with alien writing on an ancient ufo in Africa. Thats when he got sick in the episode. Then the ufo vanishes at the end. The material of reverse engineering is so old its not funny. Chris Carter if mentioning materials would have gotten that from his brother , Craig Carter, (see wiki) who is a Master and Lorsd, at MIT working with materials and their properties at the nano level. There are many sources to contribute to the storyline, as well as terminator.
It was a horrible, just Horrible, "Homage" put to the screen., if that was the case, without even saying homage as when they do homages, odd isn't it?.
I hope Chris called them up and said BS, and never mention his name like that again.
Chris researched yes, but never inserted himself in the UFO community, wheras these clowns like Josh, and others admittedly have.

There was money to back leviathan, which started in Aug, 2006, money to back the PIs for a year to date, money to back Ovnis, money to pay all these groups, push just this one thing. caret, to the exclusion of everything else in ufology, the rest of the time they just interview each other, like special guests. Jeez.
I don't want the puppets, I want the King Pins.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, it was an interesting study last night. After more than a month after the Rajman-pole was found, the leader of the „Research Team“ appears to post an advertisement for his forum. But it does not lead to new informations or findings. He only tries to tell the readers, that all those experts are none.

To prove this, he shows pictures of drones. Again we are told, that nobody ever created such a beautiful drone like Isaac et al. Marc D’Antonio is not an expert, because his drone is not half as beautiful.

If he really was a researcher, than he would know, that Marc created this picture in a short session of a few minutes, just to show, that this is not such an unbelievable creation as spf tried to tell the people back than. Either Nemo does not know this and should not call himself a researcher – or he knows it and is just a lier. No other possibility.

On the other hand he uses one of Kris’ drones in his banner at Ovnis... Well, he probably just wants to see, if somebody realises the difference...

This was, what I was trying to say last night at OMF, when they deleted every post and finally banned me again.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You know what........never mind any of this.

I'm done commenting on the drones.

The only people who believe it still are retarded sheeple, and I just lost all care for them, I hope natural selection takes them out of this world for being such idiots.

Nice knowing you all.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That certainly captures everything!!

I am sure too they all have a picture of the drones in their family albums as well as on their desks at the office.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

The only people who believe it still are retarded sheeple, and I just lost all care for them, I hope natural selection takes them out of this world for being such idiots.

Nice knowing you all.

Best Regards.....

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In referencing the game Deus Ex I noted their metaphor to their city on the hill..

Thomas Aquinas was a thirteenth century theologian. The phrase 'city on a hill' refers to a model society and is a reference to the Bible, Matthew 5:14. From the New International Version:

Now when [Jesus] saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them, saying: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.... You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds."

Don't stay away too long, besides I am translating the message logs from French to English on their attempt to counter the CGI argument. An attempt that had to be yanked back, as the answer became obvious.
I will give you first Dibs when I am done. You will have a great time reading . It was you I thought of when I found it. I hope that S email works.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what if the craft manipulates the electromagnetic spectrum and is constructed from materials that operate on principles unknown to current science.
besides what good is an expert when he is the only one that truly understands what he is seeing and you dont.they could tell you anything because they are a so called expert even so called experts come upon things they cant understand and so they use there imaginations to fill in the gaps and make connections that may not be factual like the expert navigators that thought the world was flat or the priest and wise men that said the earth was the center of the universe the word expert is useless in the research of ufos because no one could say for sure the characteristics or capabilities of alien craft and if they are as intelligent as claimed could influence the perception of an expert and show them what they expect to see because they dont want to be discovered!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by da guardian
what good is an expert when he is the only one that truly understands what he is seeing and you dont.

We saw it, before the experts verified it.

Want to add to Allisone:

Your last post made worth it!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I still check this thread fomr time to time so thought I'd add this:

If everyone understood what an expert in any field was talking about 100% then everyone would be an expert. Sometimes to fully explain something would take more space and time than is available. If an IT expert said to me not to install a certain hardware combo, then I'd not do it, as he's taken a lot of time to learn his stuff in depth and most probably has demonstrated his expertise on many occasions.

My knowledge in the world of 3d is well doumented and easy to track down, If I was the only person to have proved the drones a hoax then ok its open to debate. But every person of note in the entire 3d world who looked at them said the same thing...HOAX in big 6 foot high red flashing letters. So either we're all in on a massive conspiracy or we're right. There is no middle ground.

Which a person belives is up to them at the end of the day. But some times common sense hads to prevail no matter how hard a person 'wants to belive' or fill in the gaps themselves. Every fact I put forward over a year ago to bust the drones were easy to check, there was no making stuff up to fill in the gaps. You know what? I wasn't the only person to bust the drone hoax from the world of 3d. That alone should tell you something.

Wayne...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Holy Mackeral,
Its amazing, the experts start to leave, and the Die Hards start coming out of the floor boards. Geez..He's a prophet!!
Star for that Allisone.
Agreed Sidd, it was timely by All...they can't give facts or answers so they discuss Denises mammograms...or something, off topic like that or conjectural like De Guardian..the xperts don't mean anything, well, then he should let the local butcher, do surgery, on his kneecaps..who needs the experts?
Welcome Wayne!
That was funny.. Well said. .

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You know guys, it was just a matter of time those mass bannings at OMf of members asking incovenient questions, usually by ATS and ARC members, would take their toll on somebody's foot.. Those last ones of 1111 and especially Sidd most recently, point out the need to not just be more careful, but to have some kind of protection in place.

Don't learn or wind up the hardway like Ivo5000. If you are a player and an Admin in this racket, get it. You can threaten or kick out good people in total confidence at the first "hard" question posed in a thread about a hoax, especially when your side has lost and still keep a straight face. So if you are forum admin, or moderator, helping promote just one hoax or a fancy buffet line of hoaxes, , get on the phone right now and order this great ankle insurance. You'll pat yourself on the back and thank me I told you so later

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Cats are one of the few animals that like to play with its food, and actually kill for sport and enjoyment, as well as food.
Can't say we didn't give them a sporting chance.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Mhm... Looks familiar somehow. Must be a new habbit...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

They must not have had a very open mind.

Hey Sys, can you please send me the link to that Cat and Mouse animation? It won't let me save the link. Thanks, PJ

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Thanks!

[edit on 2/13/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Jeez, Sidd, looks like that place has a bad case of clownfish poisoning. What a sad bunch of wankers.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
@sidd!!
I wonder if they sell brain insurance for injured minds. like the broken ankles, , what good is a box if it is open at both ends?

@pj glad you got that, I just saved picture, then ported to photobucket and put here.
@Double That clownfish poisoning is serious stuff, just like puff fish poisoning.
I note in the discussions elsewhere, the Guns of Tobruk are turning towards LMH our circus poodle.

Thats where and when the circusmaster first appeared and also where and when the show stopped.
The Chad, Raj, Steph, Ty, elephants were curious, but the cotton candy was horrible!

But watching Isaac, the three legged Giraffe run , is much too sad to post here.

The best part was watching the human microphone swallower swall one studio microphone after another. That was amazing!

Not everyone was happy..
One little boy was sad Drones did not appear, but one of the clowns told
him , while his fingers crossed, the drone fairies were on strike. Whats a strike the little boy asked? Don't worry about that said the clown ...just follow the next rainbow to the end and and wait. One would appear.

The clown then gave him a real treat, a box of lindas very own homemade cookies.

Boy, was he happy then!!

So easy to please children, thank goodness.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Know what, guys?

I think they knew that I am still reading at OMF!

Some agent must have told them!

Maybe they have got close contacts to Palo Alto...

top topics

<< 410  411  412    414  415  416 >>

join