It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 401
<< 398  399  400    402  403  404 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
PJ It looks awsome, I will have our library add a set as well to our collection. Despite the information age, there is a lack of good material like that.
Thanx again
Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Okay Sys, as always I have been following this from a far. The newer Sarah Connor Chronicles images are very interesting, but I am not sure the images tie them to being creators of the 'Drone' meme. Maybe...

First, I quote this interesting tidbit from a forum devoted to the TV show
Discussion: A titbit on the "Drones" as studied by "Abraham"

Have a look at the CARET program at isaaccaret.fortunecity.com....

It's a disclosure report on the drones that we saw in tonight's ep. There are photos and diagrams galore. The project was carried out in a city very close to me.

Oh yes, there are "3 dots" galore when you look for them.

One person got a closeup up picture of a drone and found writing with terrestrial data. It turned out that it was data pointing to this page:
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

Someone on the TSCC staff has been obsessing. Time for you to obsess too. Have fun.

Seems that if Fox were the creator of the Drone meme, that there would be more of a connection.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fox Broadcasting greenlit production on August 28, 2006, after Warner Bros. Television hired David Nutter to direct the pilot.[28] The series was among seven new TV shows picked up by Fox on May 13, 2007 for its 2007-08 television season.[29]

The first Drone pics were posted here May 6, 2007...
Drone UFO pics on C2C

The show was definitely in production, and the original images could be a part of the back story I guess.... But Fox, and especially the creators of this show have already been caught 'borrowing' the work of others in regard to marketing, so stealing the Drone Meme would not be a stretch.

Terminator Ad Looks Like a Rip-Off, Makes Sarah Connor Chronicles Even Worse (NSFW)

We like Terminator as much as we hate companies who rip-off the work of artists without even crediting them. This is apparently what happened with the poster used to promote the bland Sarah Connor Cronicles TV series: some blogs are reporting that the Fox channel's poster was allegedly copied straight from a striking montage created by someone else before the series were even announced. Compare the full images after the jump (NSFW).

I am not sure if that helps clear anything up. It seems like the 'Drone Meme' is a catchall viral campaign... Transformers, Halo, Terminator, Alienware... Some of them borrowed the imagery, some have nothing to do with the meme besides a rough guess at it's origin.

I feel like Terminator could possibly be the source, but I think it is much more likely that they stole the imagery and idea like everyone else.

So far I think it is a close race between Alienware and Fox... who stole the meme best.
DocMoreau

[edit on 19/12/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
yep, i covered the drone from day 1, then kind of left it after the hoax threads swayed me..

Being in the uk and only catching terminator, season 2 episode 13 i was intrigued that the drone was in this episode..

Was this a viral marketing campaign from fox from day 1?? if not, the guy who made those images should be on the phone getting payment from fox for showing his images...

hoax, viral marketing campaign or not, good to see terminator using the pics for the show...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
reply to post by Sys_Config

Okay Sys, as always I have been following this from a far. The newer Sarah Connor Chronicles images are very interesting, but I am not sure the images tie them to being creators of the 'Drone' meme. Maybe...

First, I quote this interesting tidbit from a forum devoted to the TV show
Discussion: A titbit on the "Drones" as studied by "Abraham"

Have a look at the CARET program at isaaccaret.fortunecity.com....

It's a disclosure report on the drones that we saw in tonight's ep. There are photos and diagrams galore. The project was carried out in a city very close to me.

Oh yes, there are "3 dots" galore when you look for them.

One person got a closeup up picture of a drone and found writing with terrestrial data. It turned out that it was data pointing to this page:
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

Someone on the TSCC staff has been obsessing. Time for you to obsess too. Have fun.

Hi Doc,

I’d personally place no value whatsoever on the above as it is merely referencing a bizarre coincidence relating to the perception of an Earthfiles reader.

An email sent to Earthfiles last year:

"Date: June 17, 2007
To: [email protected]

I looked at pic number 5 (in Earthfiles sequence of Chad photos, 5 has writing on tail section) and rotated it 180 degrees, and then googled the " +x yx7+ " writing on the craft. You must leave a space between x and y. This is the first thing comes up!

PDS_VERSION_ID = PDS3 /*** FILE FORMAT ***/ RECORD_TYPE ...
M p 3 ð 2 ¿ [ ¢ / ˜ o ï ' ¡ ® ‘ Þ ’ 3 u Z t µ é V y Ä § O ó f 1 ¾ o j x Ž _ ¸ o 9 Ý $ Ü ... R •8Æõ yX7+ Û½1hÐ(è¤íÿ몲?8ê»w9ëAHó&@Üo€v ”æ0Ë“Œ ¶zæœ,`Žeê ý… ...
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov/.../clem1-l_e_y-a_b_u_h_l_n-2-edr-v1.0/ cl_0060/lun262/lhxxxxxx/lhxxxxxd/lhd0437d.262 - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Notice the starbase.jpl.nasa.gov in the URL above.
Thank You
George Pettit"

That’s the ONLY connection.

The following image shows the original highlighted in yellow, the same image rotated 180 degrees in the red highlight and the background image is the rotated image enlarged.

Basically the, "+x yx7+" text is referring to the following:

I suspect it’s all in the eye of the beholder (and perhaps LMH's desperation).....

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey Doc Moreau, great post I recall that, but have always had warners more in the back of my mind on this, because of Whitley, which even in itself could have been coincidental contract signing. What is fortuitous as we look closer on AW is that with foxes ScC we have known time frames when they started filming and when they finished. The trailer if I am not mistaken, was shown on July 2007 at comic con.Filming had to had taken place before that evntful june 26, 200, which we know did.. Dellwho calls the shots for AW, and whos production/net the designs , why invite legal problems, when someone already had a website with them.Android, who we know now has worked with Dell did it only 2 days after in Japan.which is just before July 2007.
Fox pushed the PIs story in March or ma 2008 (ratings time again), after the strike ended in February,. and the LA times which is the only paper covering the schedules for when the series was purchased, who purchased etc also ran with it. The progression of this has not been haphazrd, and from the Chad release onwards, quite linear and systemmatic.
These things are so close together, film and laptop productions, and now copyright vafter only a month and a week, that only AW seems to display, that its its difficult for me to inagine them not having prior knowledge, and working to promote this, especially if the film started in Jan 2007, and along with the dates you have added.
It doesn't appear as a copy cat from Isaac, and foxs using material is more , imo, sharing, than stealing. Though they do that to.
It actually looks to me as Isaac is an Arm of this, and not an Interloper. nor the real beginning, as he acted as the fixit man, for Chad, Raj, and Ty, pulling the whole thing together for that June 26 date.

Lets not Forget, the incredible spped that LMH acted with in posting it the info, then delaying the isaac answers to questions that for the most part had not yet been asked to near the end of July, showing Isaac answering literally the same or next day he had posted his "expose".
The strike was not yet on, but it does not sound like she was being taken in, but rather her own plan to control seemed to fall apart about then, and after comic con, thats when she with held the evidence of possible hoax from the public
Are we really surprised by all this?
IMO, I think not.

Hey DrDIl..boy is there a Dr in the house..Saw ya at Screen Rant Great Post, Brucee was very very happy , at least relieved, to read Dronehoax.com..Everyone who visits usually is..

I went to EF to see what the commotion was on the Erath sighting was and
a description of a ufo over the Erath courthouse.
Indeed my fears were confirmed.
The sighting composite by three sharp policemen, who's names are confidential were
eerily familiar.

credit due..to earthfiles.com
I compared with known ships from the Alpha and beta quadrants, and it seemed to be
a new class of Klingon war vessel, a scout ship most likely that may have come from a nearby station like that below.
nearly a mile in length. Even the borgs fear it.

klingon ds9
General description

According to starfleet databases.
.www.ex-astris-scientia.org...
Ty'Gokor is the best protected place within the Klingon Empire. It is not known whether the design is employed for other space stations at other locations too.
Vor'cha, Negh'Var & Various Gallery Known stationsNo name given
AnnotationsTy'Gokor was featured in DS9: "Apocalypse Rising" where more than one station of this type could be seen. Class specifications
Diameter: 1.6kmHeight: 2km

I always knew that they would find Earth, even if we tried changing the spelling to Erath.
Klingons are no dummies.

Perhaps they flew over the courthouse to file a complaint against Isaac for borrowing letters or something. They take great pride
in their language unlike Earthlings who continually butcher theirs.
who knows, but we most certainly should be glad they did not vaporize the Erath county courthouse.

Of course thats based on a presumption its them, if its not. Then we may be in trouble. I hope we still have a treaty with them, so there may be no cause for undue alarm. To be honest it reminded me of one of levs too.

who knows, Sci fi Fox and Warners may have have found a wormhole into our space thru Earthfiles.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This guy is a moderator on the MUFON board.

Just had to copy, maybe he can give us a physic reading on who hoaxed the drones?

"i am a contactee, meaning in my case that i am in constant telepathic contact with extraterrestrial intelligences. i know that these "voices" are real and not delusional because they have told me to look up and witness spacecrafts before. furthermore, at times the "voices" can give me information about someone else that would normally be considered "psychic", and before experiencing these telepathic "voices" i never exhibited or tried to exhibit even the slightest bit of "psychic" powers.

jonathan"

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgo
This guy is a moderator on the MUFON board.

Just had to copy, maybe he can give us a physic reading on who hoaxed the drones?

"i am a contactee, meaning in my case that i am in constant telepathic contact with extraterrestrial intelligences. i know that these "voices" are real and not delusional because they have told me to look up and witness spacecrafts before. furthermore, at times the "voices" can give me information about someone else that would normally be considered "psychic", and before experiencing these telepathic "voices" i never exhibited or tried to exhibit even the slightest bit of "psychic" powers.

jonathan"

Do Tell!
Gorgo this is great, we have batteries of remote viewers, but they can't see past their noses..but if this guy is guy is legit, heck..we can dispense with the drones
.lets go for the jackpot..Why Fore at OM is one too and has not been able to find that sweetspot.
lets go for the lottery!
I havent seen remotes win lotteries either, let alone find their socks when misplaced..
But this guy..with help from ET s ...well... too big to ignore!
Just in time for christmas too!
with the money we can build aliens a landing pad like they did in Canada and other places I believe., complete with rest rooms even..
Lets have a talk with him!
Mufon should be proud to have an asset like that, but sadly don't utilize him like we would. The SC one here is at 34 million!

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
@ DocMoreau:

Great post and content, Doc! Agree with your assessment 100%. Meme rip-off time. Tends to obscure the real perps though.

@ “Ringing Cedars”

As ARC ombudsman I investigated pjslug's insightful recommendation for the "Ringing Cedars" collection.

I would direct you to the ATS thread started by one ‘meadowfairy’ entitled "Rare alien movie with important message...."

here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you really would like to know what the “new age movement” is all about, and want to quickly delve into that mindset, start by visiting that thread.

Some interesting points disclosed by ‘meadowfairy’ there are:

"I have a bit of telepathy when i eat raw fruit and vegetables from nature"

"Recession? Start laughing when you read these books!"

"When you read Anastasia—you can feel this energy "opening your heart" and "rearranging your brain cells", and the result for thousands of readers has been a desire to start rearranging their entire lives—and all their priorities!"

Well now...I am still trying to wrap my brain around another past suggestion on THIS drone thread that there is really no such thing as ‘gravity’, that it's all only ‘magnetism’ attracting things throughout the Universe.

After all, that's only science, and the power of one’s belief system is at least as valid.

Believe away!

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The SC one here is at 34 million!...post by Sys_Config

Hey Sys:

Wonder how many Alienware laptops would THAT buy?

(chuckle)

Have you found out anything else on your new m51x yet?

[edit on 20-12-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I haven't looked at the stuff Klatu so I don't know..I had our library order some yesterday. Lord knows we need some kind of good reading in these dark times..

Hey, yes There are a slew of files in formats I dont recognize and they didnt sell the lap with any software like office or other but had titles like export certificatete etc..My regular computers fan went out and luckily I am using the m15 as I type. I will down load some reading utiliies I saw on Bit torrent.
I will review better then. I want to do this before I crack it open internally and see the correct fcc and other parts numbers. I want only the parts that go specifically to this lap and no other , like a generic.
That quanta bios is one..to the best of my knowledge you cant use that on any other. The drivers all point to mid june and before. The creation date which could be an install date on the gui theme go to August 2007, and is copyrighted to AW not stardock. No one else I know of has copyrighted and appied for trademarked. These were most logically in process much before. These imo laps were on design table and ordered before Isaac came, not after. We already know AW is stonewalling and lied based on their 1st email. We know these outfits as well as movie makers have their own creation departments, as well as using independents like Android and Massive black, to do their designs. In fact Arima and Quanta have their designers too. Why create legal obstacles, unless Isaac had provided them the material already and or is part of the marketing himself. That makes for a more reasonable and logical conclusion that Isaac stole material and was giving it away free and AW and warners helped themselves, redo shot episodes, since January 2007 to include pictures and narratives.
Neither do I buy the scenario that Linda was duped by government agents.
It seems anyone can.
Not after her behaviour was more of an after the fact helper and facillitator, already enumerated and condemned dozens of times not only by myself but by I think the rest of the net community, except those still actively pushing this even after the Warner/Fox movie came out. Heck even the Serpo guy Victor Martinez connected with disinfo people himself, said it was a crock. This lady is a Standford graduate, with a masters in communication, not a waitress at a bar and grill, given a pad and pencil and asked to be a reporter. But even waitresses learn quickly who their customers are and when to look out for the best tippers. It seems she may just be looking out for the latter.

We saw what happened with Jaime Maussan, and his "journalistic" standards, in a host of cases, and the same with Linda, even when confronted with facts. www.ufowatchdog.com...
She knows what the standards are. minimum. check your sources.
Did all all that education, years of training, awards for excellent , just suddenly go down the toilet in this case? Apparently so.
en.wikipedia.org...
What we have here is no different then the curious magazine racks at the supermarket with prurient stories of bat babies, and Jesus on toast. Maybe there is a niche for those things, but I don't think its ours. or is it?
give em what they want..like a salesman, if you can sit on it..sell it.

As soon as I crack this open, I will post here and my profile.
I am not going to let these grinches steal my christmas, while they are in some boardroom celebrating and drinking eggnog.

So Enjoy the holiday and loved ones till then..

Cyas

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sweet! I wonder if there will be candy inside!!

Happy Holidays all & Happy drone hoax hunting.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

One's personal experience of the knowledge in a book does not make the knowledge any less valid. The misinformation lies in the interpretation. I think the way he phrased some of that is a bit off-key and conveys the wrong points, as well as attracts skepticism. For a more realistic synopsis, visit the actual webpage, and even that doesn't begin to describe what is contained in these books.

But I can point you to my own review here:
eBay review

[edit on 12/21/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Every generation needs its Carlos Castaneda. For me, the Seth books provided invaluable insights into What's Really Going On. But I long ago gave up on sharing my wonderful discoveries, because other people don't want to hear about it. They may not have any need for it even if they could get their heads wrapped around it (which was the central challenge of my early twenties). Everyone's journey is unique, so I says, Whatever works for you is just great! Bon voyage, and all that. You might also be interested in the Findhorn adventure, if you have not already investigated that.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Double my friend,
I loved castanedas first book, tales of Don Juan, it tied very much with my cultural background that has a lot of Santeria blended with Christianity.
Remember the power spots in ones house, thins that empower or drain energy..that certainly recalls Fenshui.
Lord knows when Jane Roberts did hers, that whole reality changing thing sounded much like the "its a secret" people today.
I must say I would be less than untruthful, if some of that did not rub off on me.

Now, as for this thing before us, Something says keep reading the wiki, and imdb reports on these films foisted on us. Those timelines. That 13th episode or trailer. Thinking July 2007 at Comic Con, the August Copyright ..then November when Alien busted out, and Warners had to stop.
Our answer is in there., oops, may be there..hehehe.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi all first post
long time follower here good job on Sys and the rest

first of a request
Sys could you post for us that isaac/alienware wallpaper ?

second
surfing for this particular wallpaper i visited alienwares make a wallpaper website www.alienware.com...

there is part of the LAP which can be used to make a wallpaper
intrestingly enough it is called 'crop circle'
hmm
screengrab here img354.imageshack.us...

edit
in the accessoires section of that site you can also use the LAP glyphs to put in the wallpapers
jlx

[edit on 21-12-2008 by jlx79]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
this is the screenshot with the august 10 creation date..off my laptop.

i215.photobucket.com...
gee I missed that part of AWs site.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
thanks !

and sorry if the site has been mentioned here before

i just thought the LAP seen as corp circles by alienware was kinda intresting

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And welcome! great find..if you go thru my profile name and scroll , it maybe down a ways, or on next page, I have I believe the other where they assigned functions..like cpu vid keyboard etc....

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING INTO THE CARET DRONES FOR SOME TIME, HOWEVER I WORK IN THE CIVIL ENGINEERING INDUSTRY AND THOUGHT THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE "ALIEN TECHNOLOGY" IT LOOKED FAMILIAR ? ANYWAYS THE ARTIFACT POSTED BY ISAAC SHOWS AN AMAZING SIMILARITY TO PIPELINE PIGS WE USE IN THE PIPELINES ALL OVER THE WORLD. SORRY TO RUIN EVERYONES HOPES ON ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.

TYPE INTO GOOGLE "GEOMETRY INSPECTION TOOL PIG PIPELINE" AND HIT GOOGLE IMAGES.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OMBUDSMAN ALERT

Well, the Coast 2 Coast website today (24 Dec) had listed, under it's HOT TOPICS section, what we here picked up a while ago about the Sarah Connor Terminator episode with the ersatz drones.

Here is the link that C2C provided:

Better late than never.

Comments, folks?

And ...I am Wishing a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all ARC members, ATS contributors, and to our most excellent host, Springer!

Dress 'em up, light 'em up, and the drones would make GREAT flying Christmas wreaths...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by klatunictobarata]

top topics

<< 398  399  400    402  403  404 >>

join