It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 396
<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I was remiss yesterday in not putting up what caught my attention at the Paul Ty Diddy site.

As I mentioned this is not our hoaxter, but I was quite glad tha Doc Moreau pointed him out.
Like Jon Lebkowski, Monte McCarter, Bill Barker of Shwa , this Lad has a lot going for him.
If one ascribes to the notion of Indigo Children, Paul must be one of them,
as we truly are in an age of transition, and we need people like these to lead the way.
Its amazing the contrast between world as thru the eyes of The Lindas and whitleys and Alienware, and people like Fringeware, boingo boingo, and Paul Diddy. Compare them..and you may see your hoaxters.
I recommend spending some time at their sites and links.
Its worth it..Like ATS, you will leave better than when you came in.
www.pauldiddy.com...
www.blurb.com...
www.arts-crafts.ca...
isaac lap reference

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Prior post in transition. Bringing it down just for you.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Lets play spot the carat stuff in this video by Pendulum called 'Granite'. Interesting...but most likely just another case of someone using the images as the release date was November 26th 2007. (Although how long the video had ben in production is anyones guess.) I saw this today totally by accident while channel hopping...

Wayne...
PS is it just me or is that music really bad? (maybe I'm getting old lol)

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Pendulum - The Other side official video

Ok now I'm getting supicious.....the same design in this video of theirs..... The lights in lift...but more obvious is about 1 min 40 seconds, 2 mins 50 seconds the floting this apears to be almost like a 3d version of the carat designs..the rest I'll let you find yourself.

You know after watching a few of there videos they are starting to grow on me lol.

Wayne...

[edit on 8/11/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

Lets play spot the carat stuff in this video by Pendulum called 'Granite'. Interesting...but most likely just another case of someone using the images as the release date was November 26th 2007. (Although how long the video had ben in production is anyones guess.) I saw this today totally by accident while channel hopping...

Wayne...
PS is it just me or is that music really bad? (maybe I'm getting old lol)

Hi Wayne, I looked at this at the time, I even made a couple of shoddy animations but they were far too bandwidth-intensive to use as an avatar which was my original idea.

I also posted about the video at the time it was out, (to my blog and here at ATS on a dedicated thread).

Originally posted by the secret web

You know after watching a few of there videos they are starting to grow on me lol.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by the secret web]

I’ve always been partial to a little drum ’n’ bass......

(But I guess I’m just ‘down with the kids’!!)

Cheers.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi Wayne,

I have been offline the last days and just try to catch up.

I love those guys from Pendulum! I am just busy listening to all there stuff.

Thanks for linking!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome Back Online Sid!
Grettz fellow Arcers..
Ok..It looks like a collage of scenes to me on the first video and second the other side was of course use of vector. I loved the video. I canvassed their other album covers but found noting early .
It took Kris about 3 months I think to do his..from essentially scratch..So I imagine it took these guys the same amount of time if not faster as Kris was working buy himself.
So I would have imo say its an after use or post event adaptation.. The vectors were in use far long before when Dan Haberman made them at least several thousand down loads by the time caret went into full swing. Same as Paul Diddy, he saw he liked, he used. Yes they all do it and as Frank Sternbach of Star Trek. once wrote me saying same thing.

With Android,,we have use within 2 days of Isaac in Japan. He travels same ares as Todd and Tony... Only he used letters and LAP designs in that Bluetech .Todd shwartz, 7 hours after linda, Linda within hours after c2c. and fortune city was if not mistaken, also Tony savo. even before Todd, and is webmaster for both.
Am I correct? Huff reports that fortune city site may have been in use in use before with the anti gravity stuff.
So no matter how nice we try to take heat off Linda, and c2c. and Alienware and Caret site people.. it stays with them like a tight little circle. does it not?
Alienware does not put manufacturing date on these laps, such as the ripley smooth cover m15x model. But we know the had a bios indicator I posted of 3/2007.on a 2008 model in a review..so.they can say they shipped or "assembled anytime later which a tech salesman said to me correspondence in ebay message January..untrue. but bios is heart,,without it,,machine dead,,it does not lie . machine was already designed.. perhaps earlier than we think even now.,as was the stardock GUI , IF I am not mistaken.
Linda was already putting events together for the drone story before Isaac..admittedly working closely with the witnesses like Raj, Ty, and Steph and then our hero Isaac.
I find it ironic that yesterday on C2c She was discussing with an expert secret documents , area 51, disclosure, the cia , classification issues, and the usual pablum,
not once did she mention the leaked papers..

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I remember the drones, lol!

I got fooled over it, to my shame.

Brilliantly beautiful creations though that they were. the writing on all the structures, those pictures of engines and stuff- wow just mouth-wateringly gorgeous.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Although I don't understand, how anybody ever could believe in the drones, I don't think, you have any reason to be ashamed.

Your signature says it all! And even, if these words are from another person, you carry them on.

If somebody should be ashamed, than it should be those, who even forget friendship just to ride on on this "wave".
But others made friends through this story as well...

Long live the ARC and all people around it!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great signature indeed and

I was just inputting care hoax into our search box here at ATS, and I got an unusual result. I remember that whiterabbit of uk was the first poster of our grand thread. on June 26..2007
yet I get this

Is there a glitch or a post removed by the author or system?
If Linda put it out at 10 am or so in morning that would be like I guess 6pm or so uk time same day.
But it shows info for june 25..which is not possible..Given the sequence of events as we understand. when you click on the result no june 25..just whiterabbit29s first post.., no reflection on him I am adressing the odd date.

It may be absolutely nothing.but..to be honest..I had some thoughts earlier in the game about a uk connection.
which I shan't go into at this point..but may have some pucker value later.
just curious..

I have to correct a n earlier statement who has benefiited on the drones, I remember..Thanx to Siddarthur the first to find itt for us.. the people who won that contest back in August for their 2008 video. students at a school NCAD an art design school. Dealing with privacy and security.
Enda McNally, David Chandler and Michael Lathrop, from Ireland

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WEll I guess we cant find an answer to that whiteRabbit date one, even though it annoys me to no end.. perhps maybe Redstar11, who I believe, based on little I have, and I could very well be mistaken, hails from Manchester UK, same place as white Rabbit.and started the Raj thread ..No longer posts since Oct 2007..
He/she first saw it on that infamous Craigslist. The only oconnection to someone else here at the time was OnTheFence , who lists Red as a friend, but he is from from Canada.
If true from Manchester, I wonder how how Red was prompted to look SanFrancisos Craiglist.

At the same time within hours , Admin from UK was able to first post/mention it at OMF

well how did he post it 12 hours before numbers..and who told him about it..
Ahh
Heres his answer..

Re: How was the Raj craiglist post discovered? oct 18
I can't remember when the craigslist came into the picture - some time right at the beginning though. Maybe someone was searching ufo texts and came across it. Good point though! I am sure we can find a volunteer to trawl back through the history and see how it panned out - the information paper-trail.

IC okay well Gee..how about Red?

Yes weird indeed...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hi to all

I'm not sure if this helps as far as dates are concerned, but If my memory serves me correctly, I found the story on Godlike Productions, and then posted it here pretty much straight away. Wether that thread is still in the archives to try and trace where it came from I couldn't say!

Also Sys if you are linking the Manchester United emblem to the possible location of Redstar I know that they have a massive fanbase which reaches all over the world and in fairness I know a lot of football/soccer fans from this part of the UK hate them

Just thought I would add the time and effort you guys have put into this thread amazes me every time I check up to see whats been going on I hope that eventually it all comes to a worthwhile conclusion

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiterabbit29

Thanks Whiterabbit! Its an honor....I was interested in the June 25 date..how that happened..it was not yours I wonder How it got there as there is nothing Jun 25..Perhaps a mod can explain how that happens..
If you come across the actual manufacturing dates for alienware m15x..not the advertising in october or November 2007 ..but the times the were being put together.in factories .that would be good..we have enough indirect evidence they could not do all beginning after June26, 2007. That woud be a big help..in fact clinch it.Even if June 24! 2007..They buy the farm..
Arima in TW and China was their source. Now its flextronics..same as Arima..
.Only a few of us left here..and soon..we may be gone too.
Cheers Friend

Ps that soccer thing was funny..!

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The George, will be on TV , Sci Fi, Nbc and warner you know..on a new series hosted by George interviewing some dynomite witnesses names and fresh faces..we have never seen
before like these

www.thefutoncritic.com...

ABOUT NATURAL 9 ENTERTAINMENT

Natural 9 Entertainment is an independent production company based in Burbank, California. Natural 9 Entertainment produced the long running daily entertainment recap show called Reality Remix and has also produced a wide array of weekly series and specials for ABC, NBC, FOX, FOX Sports and most cable networks. In addition to producing Gimme My Reality Show, Natural 9 is producing the third annual Fox Reality Channel Really Awards. Carol Sherman is the President and CEO of Natural 9 and Jeff Androsky, 11-time Emmy Award winning Producer/Director, serves as President of Production and Development.

Never heard of them, but must be some really hi brow stuff here to have The George and The Linda on..or they are really running out of material.
www.foxreality.com...

reckon we will see a drone on it?
That would be lovely..

Ufo Hunters on tonight illinois case..supposed to be good!
no drones either!!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank You Zen Anarchist for copy of the delightful Photo sent to DRT.
I am assuming Robert or Headtek..based on post.
The reaction from Douglas was precious..so serious..
The missing ceiling fan was hilarious and the TeddyBear really a nice touch..
Is it French Origin?I note it says Le home cinema? Robert says he is German.or half German half Texan..or something like that, and speaks with French accent..If it headtek kudos..great humor..
Yes Zen that did make my flu much better.
That password remover only did half thats what happened. It wants me to buy the prg to do other half on that file. it must be 18 not 9 pages.

Photo of The Year
Great cut and Paste

Thanx again

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

You're welcome Sys, I've heard that laughter is the best medicine.
The picture was Headek's, it's a safe bet that Robert will never present anything but stories.

That's to bad about the password remover, I tried one of those trial version ones and it was a complete joke, instead of removing the password it would ask me for a user pass and an owner pass to open the .pdf. I only needed one password to open it in Acrobat.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Ahh you put in what you want in both fields, it just cant be same..its like you create it first time..thats all..I used bit torrents very risky..to get professional version. shhh.
The translation in in your PM again as I thought, very long political slant mixed with ufology and astrology and 911, just like several people we spoke of.

To better understand this mentality we have come to experience with the caret event..remember the old super saturated water and sugar experiments..put the string (event) and all the sugar crystals would accumulate as rock candy we call it. So it is with conspiracy saturated forums.
A group of filmakers in UK, who are familiar with fringeware, as well as cropcircle makers as art, and myth making and lends making reality..and do documentaries (good ones too) can be found by googling mirage men..i will add that link. They are doing a film just on this sort of thing.
Robert fits so well in there..just like the kid who turns tombstones in cemeteries in a small town on halloween..to watch the buzz about the satanists taking over the town with his friends.

Here is the info on the mirage men.

www.ostension.org...
What's this site about?
Some of my artwork - I'm a film maker and circlemaker - revolves around the idea of ostension, but the term isn't widely known outside the realms of semioticians and folklorists. Ostension is a nebulous concept at the best of times, so ostension.org is an attempt to map and clarify its meaning.
Folklorists have been using the term ostension since the early 1980's. This site attempts to describe what ostension is and explain what it has to do with contemporary / urban legends. Ostension encompasses a wide range of subjects including, crop circles, AIDS, mind control, ghosts, satanism, alien abductions, cults, etc.

Ostension.org is designed and edited by John Lundberg.

"Events provoke stories; but it is far more likely that stories provoke events." Bill Ellis - Aliens, Ghosts and Cults, Legends we Live. 2001.
www.miragemen.com...
www.offkilter.co.uk...
www.mythologist.co.uk...
www.circlemakers.org...

They will be covering people like Richard Doty and other notables of Serpo fame, and where Linda of coursed added to her repertoir of the Dupe Queen of Ufology.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Back to Alienware..
Alienware has ceased communicating with Fill0000.
It may have been a mistake for myself to have even mentioned it. I am still thrashing myself over that.
But thats alright. We learn..as we go..The acknowledgment of Intellectual rights..the trademark registration..helped.
We remember that the M15x was announced about the nineteenth, nov 19, 2007 at CEBIT, It was leaked by AW on Nov 16th. see link below.
But every system needs a manual.
And that manual for that machine shows a creation date of October 16, 2007. See link below.
www.notebookreview.com... leaked nov 13 2007
cc.msnscache.com...,d420ee0f Created October 16, 2007

It takes time to produce a users manual specifi to a product as different as the Alienware m15x is to their prior laptops the Aurora and ALX.

So, we now have June 26 2007 to that date above
just at 3 months..to see the LAP design , think abouts its use, Idea storm with Dell,
Tell their designer or supplier they want that, develop a GUI, a campaign, and lhave all done prior to launch it on Nov 19, 2007.

I think Not..I will go farther, even excluding tha 3/2007 Bios..Impossible!
These are our people, and the genesis, thats why they won't answer. But they don't have to .Their own handiwork speaks for them.
Now who else worked alongside them, as I do not believe this was "leaked", but worked systematically to weave their "product" as well.
Stardock, is already a given. If it was "theft" or a "leak", then Isaacs site would be out of business or down.. No, Isaac was a marketing tool. and partner in this to help sell "something", much the sameway AW helps EAs crysis, or superman, or some other game or movie in the works.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

For those curious as to the manufacturing and assembly of laps and desktops and whats entailed here is a tour given at the gigabyte plant in Taiwan.
techreport.com...
Ask yourselves whether given the time constraints mentioned and planning and design required before it even got to the above phase whether it was reasonably or remotely possible they could pull it off between June 26 and October 16 2007, when the manual was done.

In addition, StarDock in correspondence with me .has politely requested that all legal questions regarding the designs and intellectual ownership be referred not to its own attorneys but to Alienwares. Meaning they merely incorporated from Alienwares already pre existing possession.

Much like one giving a picture of your wife, and having an artist airbrush it on your car. His work, yes, but its YOUR wife...till death do both of you part.

Thanx to Robert for sharing his story , and claims to have seen a drone and once held a little one in his hand..Fascinating story . Certainly a lot more fun than speaking about lawyers.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have a question, if this is a hoax, how come the thread moderator did not post any sources to the confirmation of this being a hoax but the supposed experts?

top topics

<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join