It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 394
<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

cgi.ebay.com...

Great find Sys!
That's quite a coincidence there.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
As for AJ..in Japan at the time since the 23rd of June , he prob keeps the actual creation dates on psd files, on his laptop, not his server..which show later dates after actual creation., as he did with the "kind of blue" art piece you can see at my profile. I have been unable to find him in any ufo forum, or talk about c2c, but plenty in other areas game development , and his art and the AYA animated series , a matrix like series about jacking into anothers dreams. Quite nice. He runs Massive Black.. two studios one in SF and other in Shanghai.illuminated.com... people , backed up by GNN, guerilla news network, and other artist-activists, while was shooting in Japan. Keep that link as it has links to others I have been using. He can't afford to bite anyone, as these are the type people that cater to his services, alienate one, and you may alienate all. (no pun intended)

Ps..I do not get points for you clicking on my profile..

hope it helps.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

So let me get this straight --- he has two studios, designed some of these paintings in only 2 days?? Very very unlikely.. His studios could be the thinktanks that created this whole hoax. What better art project than to orchestrate this whole thing? If he has an art studio in San Francisco, that is pretty close to the area where the drones were first sighted, was it not? I think we need to look into the employees at his studios and find out if they have any relatives or family members in the area of the drone sightings. No way could he created some of those art pieces in only 2 days. He had to have access to those illustrations before they were posted on C2C if he released paintings with the LAP in it only 2 days later.

This is the direction we should focus on, as well as the Alienware link. I think Massive Black and Alienware are the coordinated effort behind this whole thing. I believe this will be the end to our search.

Great work, you guys!

[edit on 10/23/2008 by pjslug]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
2 days dev time is a heck of a lot and it's perfectly within his skill levels to produce such work in that time..in fact far less. These guys have a pretty damn fast turnover of art

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have seen him operate quite fast, with designs of course he has previously worked on like that metroid corruption..his style is actually quite repetitive..until fhe adds that june vector lAP node. That marked a small departure..from his usual circles..and spirals.
We have no idea what happened between june 23 and 25th in Japan
Thats why I will put him on hold..while we sort the alienware problem, but He and Massive already worked with All these people I am sure..It was a busy summer. And there is an aftermarket for his work obviously on laptops, phones, pdas etc..as well as the cute posters for his friends. Which is why he would be sought after as well.
I have to rule out first..stardock. at the moment..

www.stardockdesign.com...
Maybe thats why they didnt answer..or couldnt,
if it was a job for Alienware..

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Plymouth, MI and Miami, FL - (November 05, 2006) – Stardock Corporation, the world's leading desktop enhancement company, and Alienware Corporation, a leading manufacturer of high-performance computer desktop, notebook, media center and professional systems, announced today the results of their joint partnership for the third annual Stardock GUI awards. Over $12,000 in cash and prizes were offered to winning participants of the Stardock GUIs, including an Area-51 m5750 notebook from Alienware. ....the AlienGUIse Xenomorph Theme Manager theme made exclusively for Alienware by Stardock Design.

www.stardock.com... worth reading as whole to appreciate the partnerships..and process discussed earlier
www.alienware.com...

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
very interesting, stardocks have the CGI 3d rendering skills, could andrew jones be somehow connected to stardocks?

We have the alien language and lap, and the drones, don't you just have that gut feeling that the drones were made by a 3d cgi hoaxer perhaps in stardocks, and the original lap design by someone such as andrew, for the alienware area51 promotion?

A flash from the past, did anyone manage to find the reason why there was a drone picture on the website 50.com? or was it 38.com or 60.com? i forget, can't find anything on google atm.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ahh fil..you can find that and then some on that aspect on paranormals 7/29/2007 blog post which broke down some of the affiliations with microsoft/xbox/halo and the marketing with www 27 site..by matt asher , whose web marketing company is based in Florida.
The summary was strong enough that LMH felt compelled to request her time line be posted as a sort of "equal time".., which since then has been demolished over and over by members of Arc, not to mention the actual revelation of locations., to her discredit so justly deservd .., ..It would be nice if paranormal could revisit and update that..I will request that in fact..

theparanormalreport.com...

But here in our case , a year later we can look and pick out the relationship between the gui and alienware whic claims copyright, especially as it was asked what the new intended use by yourself was. Copyrightholders are always finicky about that..they want uses that will work synergistically with theirs..Using it on a line of new kimodes or diahrea medicine bottles.. might not...
But Andrews works quite well, and any gamemaker would also, as that is synergistic with theirs..
Stardock stated.on its current gui theme ..its the official alienguise , still used in Breed campaign even now., made by them ..or why would they post another GUI makers work on their portfolio ?

That leaves AW and SD and we have the email..saying they believe they do too! I believe them too! before I would believe Linda any day.

It may have been given to Andrew later (simultaneously really, its so obvious) to work with, embellish..because of his broad audience appeal among the younger crowd..musicians, music tech heads artist..and jet set....etc.Much the same way Isaac worked the ufo crowd, .But only they and only they ,have made use of both, besides Isaac .
Only AW and therfore SD in partnership, would have legal claim, as Andrew denied creation on his dvd.., and even Isacc had waived claim as he was merely passing on the info, worried only about the IRS, there telling you the audience its a business matter, which would include therfore no enforceable claim, as he was not supposed to have any to begin with.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We are sorry to see our friend Lev close down the Livyatan blog..
He (they) provided us endless hours of nifty art and amusement, and really took the drones from a mundane sightings way way into the netherworld of demons.
On top of that he had some great non drone material dealing with the recent accelerator projects at cern, and well..His site reminded me of the once great Omni magazine that had great art and topics..
I think he could have taken it farther (sans drones and attacks on us, as well as that last mis step on a cow patty with the Atto - Daniel email), to a really successful blog..Hope he reconsiders that.
In the meantime We can dedicate this song as only he would appreciate as an epitaph, ..to the death of the blog and of course Caret and lets make it a mass burial..and that unfortunate city site too.. RIP.

Lev we hardly knew ye..Here is Amazing Grace..Performed by Drop kick Murphy..Just for you.

At the same time I welcome Zen and Fil as the latest Draftees into The ARC . Their initiatives and perspectives are really helping us wade thru this matter.
Kudos.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
some great finds there sys, it does very much seem this is a partnership, I don't see why they don't want to admit it when it is plainly obvious on the websites, ah well, legal matters tied in with it somewhere i guess.

I hope for a final email from angela tommorow, if not, she has decided not to continue. Maybe they read this thread, or been told to keep quiet.

This is almost damning evidence the whole thing is faked though, so much for caret.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Aye Matey!! Bloody damming it is..
One thing for sure those Irish Lads and Lassies folx know how to have a good time don't they..bless their little hearts.
Didn't that last contest video use of the drones not long ago come from those parts too, I didnt know alienware was out there as well, can't blame them for that..I am thinking of some plaque for the other players involved, a wooden plaque perhaps, , commemorating the efforts to keep this alive at all expense, including the truth, something shellacked or varnished with a hefty coating of Epifanes paint, like this story was, it has a rather long durability, yet it too must succumb to nature and time.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It has been good SYS, an interesting case with many changing paths. Just as I think you once said a long time ago, the answer is in the LAP, and that was indeed true at the end as all research and inconsistencies that derived from the drone cases left us with dead ends, false locations, false witnesses and false reports, but the LAP led us too the answers.

I gave the ebayer an email the other day, he says he is the manufacture of the gel skin products, as much as it seems to connect Andrew with alienware, it seems it is only coincidence, but since he's touring china, and this product most likely will come from china, perhaps he just got noticed.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Strange Fil..those words echo so much of Moonking who once posted here, A great Guy, almost nabbed Isaac himself.. he said same thing its in the LAP..I honstly don't know what would have happened if it had been any otherway.
For sure we would prob..counting pixels, chasing shadows, which unbelievably, some are still doing, but won't send it to a real lab. So eager were they to believe its real..bypass Aw, never once thought of following up as we have. And of all..You indeed have brung prize home. In a big way have given me peace of mind..This may be the best we can get, but we can move on knowing whose game it was all along. Its an honor and a Godsend to have you and Zen come along at this time..

ahh..China, that land of mystery! and where The laptops are manufactured, I'd be will ing to wager a dozen donuts to one, That the final design and packaging material were there a long time before June 26 no mystery there anymore with what we have.... Ironic that GUI winner of AW/SDs designs Jing went to work for HP as a visual artist in Shanghai.
Hmm same place as Andrews school which went thru a little upheaval of its own, as you recall with those characters tape worming profits and stealing customers. But thats another story..
still I had hoped AW steps up to the plate and tells us the rest ..perhaps I am old fashioned..honorable endings ..that sort of thing..perhaps I have misjudged Yusney and Nelson..I thought they would be different..Perhaps they are more Alien and less Earthly Traditonal and values oriented ..than I had assumed...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
looking inside their machine we know the bios date is 3/2007 even though this one came off the assembly line in 2008. Initially built by Arima whic was gobbled up by flextronics that very September of 2007. Arima was in fact going Bankrupt..Flextronics now supplies all of Dells MB as well as some for HP..
That would explainn the delay between announcements and actual delivery last year.

We also know the Lap is based on the clevo/sager model ie they only order to specs and get it branded their way.
www.xoticpc.com... who really makes the alienware?
www.notebookcheck.net...
aliendl.alienware.com...
www.chinapost.com.tw... flextronic acquires arima
bankrupt.com...

So there may be alternate paths here to info needed..
Also If interested in real Laptop alternative
Try Mtech ..Yes gamers you have a choice!
www.m-techlaptops.com...
where they discuss some of alienwares use of cheap parts like uniwill.
Hmm maybe I can email them..as they seem to know a lot about the business. Nothing like a competitor giving one.helping hand.

Fil I forgot to point out some nice skins and finishes non drone related you can use for system that won't break the bank.
xoticpc.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have to agree, planning for this must of started way before june 26th, there is so much work and planning too cover there just isn't enough timespace to find caret, then base these area 51 laptops off it.

Interesting with the bios chip, but yes, probaly done way before branding. Hmm.

So objective now is to find out when the production dates began. Alienware may have answers with that too, and or clevo.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

I've been busy this last week, just checking up on what I missed.

fill0000, did Angela ever confirm if they have the copyright on the alien language? if they do were you able to get a date when it was copywritten?

As for the ebayer, do you think Andrew Jones knows his artwork is out there on laptop skins? or did the gel skin maker just borrow some of Andrew's work, similar to the way Andrew borrows from Isaac's documents?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Hi Zen, check U2U. Were currently still negotiating copyright details, perhaps it will take some more time.

With the E-Bayer, I didn't ask the questions that openly, I just got the picture by some of his other skins that he isn't obtaining copyrights, but just reproducing the images in gel skins, and shipping, yes slightly illegal, but he isn’t the first or last to be doing this on EBay, its really common. I see it likely he will have some contract or account with a printing agent in China, why he put Andrew Jones with the alien ware laptop; I'm not sure, although language differences limit me with questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Keeping it real, look no CGI.
What is real? What is Normal?

IMHO finding the truth is something that each individual must do for themselves. To gain wisdom through qualia, talking does not get much done in the practical world.

ufo.egrd.net...

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Who is this guy AlienScientist on Youtube all splashing the ATS logo and weburl?

Whats up with that? Eh...................

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi Atto! what link are you referring to..
I know..
his bio according to self is here
www.youtube.com...
I thought you knew who he was as you linked about 2 months ago ,to his first of Dozens of videos on you tube and meta cafe.Busy fellow..
He has some nice videos and some of the areas were touched during caret. materials science anti.. grav etc..I think it may be part of an old group with new name. as I recognize the voice from somewhere. Vids are nice I detect a slight political slant..just slight..but definitely ..not cheesy..
Atto ....you dont think that alien scientist is the same alien scientist Stephen Marshall , writer, film maker, alien chaser and co-founder of GNN guerilla news network, internet intrepeneur, ..and associated with the illuminated film backers that Android knows is it? and who also had this blog in Japan once under the name alienscientist. blog.alientimes.org...
..He's quite good.
here if same is an interview with michio kaku in 2001 on changing paradigms..vacuum energy etc..great read.
futurepositive.synearth.net...
You think there is a connection of some kind?

I noted alienscientist also went by the name area51 employee , and if not mistaken Truther..I have to doublecheck that..would you know anything about that, I dont want us to get sidetracked here is my concern, yet stay flexible..

On a side note..Atto I have a small fishing canoe and one paddle I am painting for a very very special person.. for trip up a creek in brackish water.. do you recommend Epifanes or the deca..ohh I forgot.the rest of the spelling ..But how much shellac should I get.. and how long to cure before coats..?How many coats do you recommend?.

Thanx!

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have just been informed that The internationally reknown Drone Academy run by Dr. Von Shtern, of Finland, Prof. Emeritus, has closed its doors

Rumors run rampant as this news rippled thru the Academic and pseudo scientific community. One real scientist however appeared not upset , and was almost heard saying "as far as I am concerned they can all shut down for taking my ideas and not giving credit, and others trying to get me to give up my papers to them under guise of disclosure. Even old colleagues I was like a father to, yes a father!!......They can beg me now!!..I don't care..I am still here..they will be gone...My work is real... it and me are here to stay. .Dr Romanski has spoken..

Others think The closure was due to , I assume, a lack of enrollment. This is a sad moment for all higher education and wistful thinking, when all droneheads are seeking to further their careers. I hope the disenfranchised students attending can find a reputable school to transfer their credits to perhaps Canada , Wa and Oregon, as well as California. I am sure they have the most liberal transfer and matriculation policies on Earth, perhaps even the entire Alpha quadrant, and have counselors on standby , who can apply those credits and enthusiasm, to another major like crop circles, yeti cryptozoollogy, etc, perhaps even with advanced standing.

"These are just the kind of students we want and will be a credit to the student body" said Long Asupay, Admissions Director at the prestigious San Jose Propeller Head Academy"

Well, Here at ATS we are ready to help one and all, May I strongly suggest, You buy textbooks and dvds at huge discounts on ebay and amazon, instead of the school bookstore, notorious for gouging students.., also plenty of term papers can be found everywhere at the fraternities and sororities on campus.

So now fellow ATsers, thats two great players, that have crossed over into the elysian fields of ufology..all I can say is Believe, Follow the light..Stay in the light....(Poltergeist circa 89)
Farewell.

Now back to the living..Alienware is supposed to be making some announcement on their aliennetwork site for 11-03, or Monday.
At the same time I established contact with some other manufacturers, that I cannot divulge. on the issue of production dates.

10-4

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 391  392  393    395  396  397 >>

join