It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
How about a:
Drone Revival Thread
?

I always knew, you are a Drone Killer! You should be a member of the ARC, even if you suspect the Japanese to be aliens!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
*** Simulated post to make post visible. *****

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here is another One reported to Mufon yesterday, July2, very detailed and described as a drone. Its right from Murs state, PA near Prussia. The claimant said he remembers it from June 30..of LAST year. No pics . I believe like the others he also says Freaked out...okay..here it is.

I was driving from the King Of Prussia area last June going to Reading on Route 422. June 2007. It was late June I believe June 30th. I was driving around 12:30am from Montgomery County to my home in Berks County. As I was driving towards the Limerick area on 422 I saw a strange light towards the right of the highway, where the Limerick powerplant is. It was dark out, but i always look at Limerick powerplant because of it's size and I moved to berk county a year before and still am not used to seeing this giant powerplant near the highway.
At first I thought it was a plane fyling low, seeing I am told there is a airport right near there. But what struck me as unusal was the object was very low and flying about the height of powerlines and flying beside and lower then the height of the powerplant. The closer I got to the object as I drove on 422 and got closer. ( the area of 422 curves around and gets closer to the powerplant area) the more I realized it wasnt a plane but a UFO.
It wasnt flying fast or high. As high as those high Powerlines over highways. It was fyling along side the powerlines very close. The whole experience lasted about 2 minutes from me first seeing it until I got closer to it , until it passed over me and over 422 and I continued to drive on 422.
It looked like a drone craft or something.
The first thing I thought was it looked like something out of Star Wars.
It was low enough that I could clearly see it and know it was nothing of this world, or at least nothing that any civilians have seen.
The other things I thought about were:
Why is this thing flying along side the powerlines.
The UFO made no noise whatsoever.
I passed the area where the powerlines and overpass are on the highway of 422 headed west the same exact time the UFO flew over 422 going across.
It was only as high as powerlines and made no noise whatsoever.
it silently glided through the air.
It was round and had several lights in the center. Like 3 infront. and had these weird side wings. It looked like only one wing on the side. To the left side of the circle center. It would actually be the right side of the UFO but coming towards me headed over route 422 it was on the left side of the craft.
I dont know anything really about UFo's so my descriptions are out of sci-fi movies. The first thing that came into my mind when I saw it and realized it wasnt a plane when I was close enough was it was a UFO and looked like something out of Star Wars. Then the words I've heard before DRONE, just came to mind. Small, one wing, round with lights, slowly gliding rather low, with no sound.
I told family and friends, and everyone believed me.
I was freaked out when I was driving afterwards, and immediatley called various family members on my cell as soon as I passed it on the highway.
That's how unnerved I was.
When I got home I hardly slept at all and was very freaked as I know it was no plane.
I have wanted to report this story for a while but didnt know where to report it or what sites are out there. This was just about a year ago.
About 3-4 months ago I saw a news story on AOL of a UFO and a picture of it a guy had caught on film in broad daylight over a light post/powerline and it was featured on AOL. As soon as I saw it online I realized it looked very simular to what I saw at night here in PA last June.
Then I heard on the news people seeing UFO's in PA the past couple of days and found this site. I still wonder if anyone else drving on 422 last year in late June saw this same UFO as there were a few other cars driving west bound while I was.

Yes Raj, err I mean sir ,Maybe dozens ,but are too "freaked out" to report it. unlike yourself., Its our lucky day you did. but it would be nice if you gave the silent and next to the pwerlines line mention a rest. Thnx for reporting a year later, and we are fortunate to have citizens like you take prompt and deciisive action as you did and telling your 2 families , and repeating to us same details twice so we get it right.

Excuse me but I see another person coming in now please take a number mam.
In the meantime the DRT is here to help and protect you as long as you tell them a good story. Just go with the nice young men over there.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow getting closer and closer to me every day....I wonder when the first drone sighting will happen in W.Va. Couldn't be TOO far off! Lots of powerlines and trees here!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Always thought Desperate Retard Team was more appropriate!!

No offense to the mentally challenged intended.....they can not help it!!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That's got "maintenance" written all over it, in some weird alien script straight out of a video game. But what the heck, it could be true, I guess. I couldn't find any other info on the site. Are these just postings from *sigh* anonymous people?

[edit on 7/2/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
That's got "maintenance" written all over it, in some weird alien script straight out of a video game. But what the heck, it could be true, I guess. I couldn't find any other info on the site. Are these just postings from *sigh* anonymous people?

[edit on 7/2/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

Hey guys, Yes Double, I am having a blast.
Going to Mufon is like turning on "Saturday Night Live" now, I swear.

I'm waiting for the husband and wife teams like Mckenna from WV , I know Fortwynt will have a blast too. We can call this the Pole Cat Drone, , and if one comes the 4th, the fircracker Drone.
At least we do have a place to look at for reports, but this sifting process is for the birds, no pun intended.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I have to admit that I'm tempted to go over there and post my own "sighting" full of sly references to the loopier aspects of the saga beloved by the Dementia Rehash Transvestites, but that would be wrong. Wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What we're back to electric lines and power poles..I thought we were still on snow

Also remember AOL took that drone pict down from the new story but kept the other picts that it had up....
This one also contridicts the other drones that made noise..I guess there goes the propulsion aspect that made noise since this one did not make any sound..
Yep it does sound like its right out of sci-fi show..

@Doubles..Seems like that would be wrong..Funny yes...But wrong...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
What we're back to electric lines and power poles..I thought we were still on snow

Also remember AOL took that drone pict down from the new story but kept the other picts that it had up....
This one also contridicts the other drones that made noise..I guess there goes the propulsion aspect that made noise since this one did not make any sound..
Yep it does sound like its right out of sci-fi show..

@Doubles..Seems like that would be wrong..Funny yes...But wrong...

its like double duty maintenance
I

From the 2002 sighting,"My wife freaked out because we were still about 40 minutes from takeout"

From the Lake Tahoe sighting, " I was definitely a little freaked out but my husband didn't seem very bothered by it"

From the Capitola sighting, "At one point a car stopped to look as well. No one had any idea what this thing was but everyone in the car was visibly freaked out by it

From the Washington sighting march 3008 lexus drone "I was just too freaked out, and I suppose that I went into some kind of shock.""

From July 2008 Polecat Drone Latest I was freaked out when I was driving afterwards

Someone give me a break
NEXT!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That's a lovely compilation Sys, JUST LOVELY! *bellows laughter* BRAVO pointing out the absurd (more than coincidental) similarities in statements....out of ten people I know, I don't know more than a couple who use the phrase "freaked out" commonly...there's no way all these folks, who are allegedly from far different areas, would somehow all use this phrase....

also just the overt structure of the accounts seem way too similar....almost explaining every detail to a fault....like a fiction writer might embellish the surroundings to the reader.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

As official ARC ombudsman, I do hereby determine, because it just feels real, that henceforth will these specific thingy sightings (or whatever the case may be) listed here by SYS - that use the freak-speak descriptive narrative - be properly identified as:

"The Freaky Drones"

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Attention DroneMart Shoppers!

A notice on Noory's C2C site shows this table of contents listing in the July issue of the official C2C publication:

After Dark -- July 2008

Featuring: "Cyber Lives: Digital reality"

AND . . . ta-da:

"Linda Moulton Howe talks about the early days of C2C, and the mysterious drones."

source: www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, just for the heck of it I put the words "drone freaked out" in Google and looked around...

I found this blog:
www.nata2.org...

This is the description of the author:

Hi. My name is Harper. I am an engineer and software architect involved in social networks and the open source software. I am very happily employed as the CTO to the awesome skinnyCorp in Chicago, IL. We make some really cool stuff. This is obviously my blog. I write about everything from being a professional yoyoer to hacking the newest Internet appliance. Be sure and check out my homepage at harperreed.org. If you are so interested, my resume is located here. I love getting emails and what not so feel free to contact me through here.

At the bottom of the blog is also this quote from him:

am going home soon to read scifi and get roommates.

So I looked more into this company called "skinnyCorp".
www.skinnycorp.com...

skinnyCorp creates communities

Communities huh? Like DRT maybe?

Then I looked at their "ideas" and 0ne of them is called "Threadless" which creates different designed T-shirts.

Their other "idea" is called "Naked and Angry" which is based off of designs created by the audience.

Naked & Angry exists to create high quality clothing from fabric patterns submitted and chosen by the brand’s audience.

In my mind, things are clicking, but it could all be a coincidence. This guy is an "engineer", a "software architect", a "hacker", and he uses Flikr to store images. He runs a company that makes communities, and t-shirts, with odd designs. Which reminds me of those drone t-shirts you can buy.

After looking at some videos from skinnyCopr, it seems to me they are not a small company, and they have lots of time on their hands.

...possible leads? Or just odd coincidences?

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
I don't know more than a couple who use the phrase "freaked out" commonly...there's no way all these folks, who are allegedly from far different areas, would somehow all use this phrase....

Saying "freaked out" is sometimes the only way you can describe something. Would you like to try to come up with as effective a phrase?

Multi-generational phrase that one is.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The guys resume screams Isaac to me:
harperreed.org...

The books he read also makes me wonder:
harperreed.org...

Hmmmm......

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ya know what's really freaky? You can go to the NUFORC and use the search feature there to check all the reports for words like freak freaked or freaky. I did that last winter. There are like 35 reports out of the thousands in the database that use any form of freak in any context. Try it. It's good freaky fun!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What greater signature can a person have that what they say and how they say it.

Welcome back Allisone, What happened to You, no..don't say..welcome back.That was great to follow that up. I am awaiting some letters back from several peple in the 'skins business" coincidently as well.

.That skinnycorp does indeeed " yodel ' for a look.

lets see what happens if we all look at it, a kind of parallel processing, actually didtributed just like Seti
and see what happens. Creates social networks hmm .

Great reads EEdoc smith Skylark, and several of mine and Sidds favorites. No wonder the love -hate wih this person if its he. And I have a small cluster of suspects that are from Chicagp in fact..Great work ALL ..lets see where this leads.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
The guys resume screams Isaac to me:
harperreed.org...

harperreed.org...

Hmmmm......

He read Siddartha.

But I am missing Eco...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

harperreed.org...

The resume is pretty standard for a strong techie, but his reading list is outstanding! Whoa.. it is obvious he doesn't spend his time reading and posting about drones in the forums all the time.

Nothing more attractive than a man's mind and his books sometimes

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join