It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Did I ever tell you, that "to be droned" means "to be drunk" or "to be high" in my language?

Well that explains alot.. doesn't it

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to wish all of my fellow Americans a happy 4th of July tomorrow.

I have a gut feeling that there will be many more sightings up in the sky this weekend beginning on Freaky Friday.

And I wonder why the drones remain in the United States?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Yes, I might say something to do with "freaked out" as well, but not necessarily. I have no clue how I would react to something like that. Sys and Double have very good points, and it seems like too much of a similarity to just be a coincidence. Good find, guys!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
And I wonder why the drones remain in the United States?

Well, if they really were created by the U.S. military reverse-engineering teams, now you know why... They don't want their "recipe" leaking out of the kitchen.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Yes pj, but I wonder if these drones are STILL in the 'lets play with the technology' stage after all of these years? And why? I thought we humans were smarter than that.

Another thought.

Since you are in So. California and I am near Fresno, we BOTH should predict more drone sightings now - since there are many new fires burning in the state.

Didn't that one witness say on the record that she spoke with a forest ranger who said that the drones were used to spot forest fires?

Well, we sure have plenty now, right?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As I haven't the patience to read a 300+ page thread, if this has been found to be a hoax, what are people still discussing? And Mod's, would it be possible to put a quote or something on page 1 of threads like this showing how it was found to be a hoax? I was following this thread 6 monthsish ago but have no clue how it was found to be so. Would just be nice to see something on the first page so people wouldn't have to go through immense amounts of text.....

Unless of course what IS on the first page has been there all along, in which case, DOH! lol

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Hi Zen,
page 1 has the hoax designation on both sides of title when you come in and even on post. We are looking around for the hoaxter(s). If you want a quickie tour for how we arrived at this sad conclusion. click on my avatar nick and scroll away. We are also shooting for the Guiness record on posts, and should hit 10,000 by Sept.-Oct

cheers

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Your first sig link leads me inexplicably to my own user page and the second is a 404. It's my own fault for not bothering to look at page one.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I think I found the problem. Seems our cookies give Nemo gas:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post again but if it isn't going to be shut down then....

To me the most intriguing part of the drone saga is the fact the items in the inventory review, the one image that has yet to attract any claims of manipulation, have not yet been identified.

To me this indicates that either -

1. the image has been manipulated
2. they were very rare and / or very secret

Assuming no manipulation (which to me is a logical assumption as surely the manufacturers / Govt Dept insignia that is present in some places would have been removed in that case - unless we are to assume that they are also careters (a caret character)) then it is possible that Isaac had access to something rare or secret.

Rare suits the scheme quite nicely but surely it would have to be VERY rare not to have been identified by now.

If secret then how does that fit in with Isaac's profile or motive ?

Is anyone able to point out anything that indicates manipulation of the image ?

Just seems to be a bit of a conundrum to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
To me the most intriguing part of the drone saga is the fact the items in the inventory review, the one image that has yet to attract any claims of manipulation, have not yet been identified.

What are you talking about??

It was pointed out a while ago by "11 11" that everything in the "inventory review" can be found on the drones. Then everyone realized that if the "inventory review" was a picture taken back in the 80's or whenever, why on Earth are the pieces flying around in 2007?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

img170.imageshack.us...

The inventory review is just a 3D render of the pieces used to create the 3D drone laid out on a planar surface with a texture on it.

Did you some how forget???
Or are you purposely trying to forget?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by Siddharta

I think I found the problem. Seems our cookies give Nemo gas:

www.youtube.com...

That Python connection makes me wonder, if poor Isaac is just Brian...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
one of the things that intrigues me is the number of graphics artists and musicians that have been involved in this saga unlike anyother. It reminds of of the audikt project started in 2004 and which even sp mayhave been involved along with a host of other bands and artists around the globe ,that collaborate just like terra nine (who never explained or got back to Sidd ,what was up with the raj and and other curious anomalies in names)collaborated on its album with others. Note that one olbum cover can be desogned by other previously unrelated artists ,. in turn many fx artists may contribute to the background , as well. audikt.com.... I am still reviewing the covers on these.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
(who never explained or got back to Sidd ,what was up with the raj and and other curious anomalies in names)

Correction! I had a very nice conversation with Michael Westcot and I really like his music. It seems very strange, but still coincidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You wonder eh?

Well they duck in and out of clouds and theyre extremely hard to draw.

I wish people wondered more about what theyre for and less about hoaxing.

It irritates me that people get into Hoaxing but avoid looking at the sky themselves.

sarc

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

[edit on 7/4/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

@double that is one awsome spray , we need at least a 6mo protection does it the come in collar form?
@Sidd, I know you recall the anagrams and when i had done them, they yielded lava, andaluz, cactus, arthur, some of the names which showed up on the very musicians samples on I jigg. Also, remember Sid mead when he said their was something arabesque about them, and lo and behold, arabesque distributors are the marketers for terra nine , That is some coincidence, I agree. Fx Riot a musician, aka 45 letters, even woy, I believe was mocs into black metal, lev, black metal, as well. I wonder, what is going on here at times, droneonline, also..very good musicians..this is not to say they did this, please, not even by innuendo, especially my good friend drone who has been a great help and inspiration to me, as was Kris from a visual point. But, rather ,why is there this strange clustering attraction to this saga to artists like spf33, whose own work preceeds, rivalsif if not exceeds that of the LAP. Then, musicians, particularly Indie and experimental like terra nine and T2 ,as the music never really made it out, until fx prepared his interprative piece some time ago.
There seems a combined message here on taking on the "system, like green peace, climate activists, and anitiwar sentiments I see popping up, like arlington , and even, our old friend Woy, from Virginia, who sadly, is not with us, though I still have great admiration for the work he did.
These are the questions and thoughts that keep returning, to me personally in this.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
You wonder eh?
Well they duck in and out of clouds and theyre extremely hard to draw.
I wish people wondered more about what theyre for and less about hoaxing.
It irritates me that people get into Hoaxing but avoid looking at the sky themselves.

You just won an audience in my U2U room, so tell me, what you saw and we will see, if it will be Larry King, LMH or just a little wildalf...

Maybe you give it another try and draw one - or in the LMH style: Which of those things does look as your's?

(I know: In Sesame street you are used to ask: Which of those things looks different. But this is not Sesame street but real life!!!)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I made a photo reconstruction of what I (and a lady also) saw, but I can't post that here because I don't have a photo-server.

Where can I post it so the picture will come up here?

sarc

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
I made a photo reconstruction of what I (and a lady also) saw, but I can't post that here because I don't have a photo-server.
Where can I post it so the picture will come up here?
sarc

No problem, kermit,

just send it to wildalf@web.de and I will do everything else. Just do it, and stop trolling!

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join