It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

What on earth are you talking about ?

Firstly I thought you were 1111 - if so why the continual charade ?

Secondly - "The inventory review is just a 3D render of the pieces used to create the 3D drone laid out on a planar surface with a texture on it." - where is there any evidence that's the case ? Why don't they have careters on them ? Wouldn't the parts have been made to look a bit less agricultural ?

Thirdly don't insult either my memory or intelligence, I'm fully aware the parts in the inventory review appeared in the drone images, strange how they appear far more exotic in those images than the broken fairground ride in the inventory review. Why on earth provide the links you did - are you deliberately attempting to mislead ?

Maybe the inventory review parts are real 80's tech and we have Isaac's hoax motive wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ATS - can't this be altered whereby posts don't appear on a new page until a second one is added ?

In an idle moment I found out that chunder is also a font created by this man !

[edit on 4-7-2008 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I hope we dont debate photos again, after we have already declared it hoax. If the things were traceable from the lap then hoaxed, then so is the whole LAP . We have already gone over the metascience just by Arthur, the only engineer with a verifiable trackrecord, seeing the esoteric, and I see nothing in the record indicating he changed his mind. One other person, recently she LMH ballyhooed and quoted said "it was mind boggling", Nothing else..nothing..a real scientific assessment. Its" mind boggling" because it doesnt work, except in the imagination and nowhere else, when something just looks like it might and then goes no where, of course it will boggle, and puzzle ,and stymie, Any propeller head can tell you that! Introducing work being done now on materials properities is not proof, That was the bait, that Isaac studied then used for the narrative because most decent sci fi authors do just that Research!. . Its becoming evident with the last drone report, They have no intention of stopping. Absolutely shameless and despicable is all I can say.

Now, I would like to know other influences on this besides the petrol pipe pig. The nodes and art brushes used and style have already been well covered and documented. Despite designs on the Borg ship panels, if you go to the actual prop, and push the buttons, the prop will not fly or transport anymore than when you plug that christmas tree it will take off like a rocket. Grow up folx. to ignore that is sheer folly.
Already i have seen the others conveniently forget the discussions held here,and conclusions reached early on between 1111 and wiggins, sp and others months ago on the Raj pictures. Today, And even with their own analysis they are faced with the reality of what the experts they loathe and ridicule so much told them and us: Tthe shadows..Its in the shadows! Now they make a 3d model, which somewhere back they said could not be done with all the intricacies, and hope to prove their case. It almost comical if it were not so sad. In the end, their own handiwork, will prove what they have already been told. Fake. I guarantee they will not believe it even then!

Anyway, on a side note, Its odd you mention agricultural, Chunder, as someone very early on stated it resembled a Japanese flo harvester, which I have been unable to find in my searches. They are only found in Japan. and I think at the time the lad was ignored. I've seen many off the wall parts that with autocad could do that, and as I don't like forgetting anyone, I hope someone can locate that flo harvester referred to, if only to to look at what they were talking about .
Thank you

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I hope we dont debate photos again, after we have already declared it hoax. If the things were traceable from the lap then hoaxed, then so is the whole LAP .

Anyway, on a side note, Its odd you mention agricultural, Chunder, as someone very early on stated it resembled a Japanese flo harvester, which I have been unable to find in my searches.
[edit on 4-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

Yes but that photo hasn't been proven a hoax, what if it was the start, the inspiration - everything flowed from that - maybe it is a Japanese flo harvester, that's the point, identify the parts and we would have the start point.

As you allude to there had to be influences in the design - I don't see anything that points to the inventory review photo being anything other than a real photo of something - something that would have to be very rare and / or secret. They are probably pre-requisites for the purpose anyway. These days you should be able to identify the rarest item, if then secret is there a hidden message ?

For me it's too much of a stretch that everything flowed backwards in a CGI world to the inventory review photo, why not also show the drone arms or "cage" in that image then as well, or some careters, would have negated the evolving complexity so it's a hoax argument.

Why bother looking for influences in images that are almost definitely CGI when the inspiration for the drone design is staring us in the face.

If that photo is real then why can't the parts be identified ?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Hey ALLis0NE . . .

I agree with you 100%

I didn't quite understand which photo in the inventory chunder was referring to, and I still don't . . . a tad confusing.

He also referred to this which is more farfetched:

"...manufacturers / Govt Dept insignia that is present in some places would have been removed in that case."

Because I am far from infallible, I checked the CARET document photos and LAP once more but I have not seen one single U.S. 'govt. Dept insignia' or a 'manufacturers' insignia. Unless chunder is calling the CARET logo an official Government insignia and feels that some of the alien writing is a manufacturers insignia, that is. That would be new, eh?

To my way of thinking, you answered appropriately and did not insult him at all despite his feelings to the contrary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sys, you are also correct to remind us that the original Isaac inventory parts were identified as a 'pipeline pig' with those projecting struts ending in round wheels.

Also, the curved rimmed parts with the bright alien language inside lettering that were hanging in space were identified as existing human tool designs. Exact shapes and curves and proportions, too. Red curved tools that were industrial bending bars or mandrels if I recall correctly.

Fairly recently, and it was on OMF (or on an OMF referred link) as I recall, someone pointed out that one of the EXACT pieces of the inventory parts was used on the Ty or Raj drone photo. The photo showed how the piece from the inventory fit exactly with the section of the flying drone.

I would not want to insult chunder but I too do wonder if he missed these sharp-eyed individuals who posted here and elsewhere with complete pictures and descriptions?

Personally, I don't believe that chunder would come back to ATS at this late date to challenge the HOAX designation without offering further proof that it is all real, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I meant the craft resembled that like a million other unoriginal things, the pigs to me could be pictures of just that. I dont think part is important as the pics of the craft that are hoaxed. if its a real solid model, thats that, if we show the parts to people that make and sesign thiose machines they will tell you thats what they are. In fact the guy Razimus got that from a co poster at another forum who seen and knew a worker that worked with that kind of stuff. It wasn't just a random look for a look alike.
There are little messages in the Lap, I have been saying that from beginning. Isaac said several disciplines worked on that. its like the games we played in Myst, remember those?. And like the anagrams that helped me. The same stuff Ghostraven used to like to give with his text puzzles, and like using dna sequences,,atttttt , engineertype elvisfff , even arlington "suggesting how to read the lines and relook at the magic marker crossouts on certain parts.
There was a time..I wanted to do that. Lord knows I did Chunder ask anyone here....to maybe redeem some positive quality in the face of all this.

But now my friend, ..that does not lead to truth, or a greater truth..other than that it is what it is, entertainment, like any other sci-fi piece.
Why would should we reward the hoaxters, after all of this, by solving their little games, keep the myth running, so it spreads, NO. and NO again. Give it to the game forums, they will work with that. Thats what this arrogant self called Genius wants. And we will deny him that pleasure, plus the fact he designed a lousy game imo.and that his vanity was his downfall, as it always is . The order of things has been disturbed, a natural balance upset, and we here , in the end will help restore it.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I agree 100% SYS..They just look to unoriginal and look to much like things that can be found in the real world......Even in the Solid Works (3d Modeling App) Things can be found there can be inspiration for the drones...

Rotary Distributor
www.solidworks.com...
www.sewaco.co.uk...

Air Turbine Starter Assembly
www.solidworks.com...

Then notice this one below and turn it backwards...
www.aircav.com...

[edit on 5-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

I agree 100% SYS..They just look to unoriginal and look to much like things that can be found in the real world......Even in the Solid Works (3d Modeling App) Things can be found there can be inspiration for the drones...

Rotary Distributor
www.solidworks.com...
www.sewaco.co.uk...

Air Turbine Starter Assembly
www.solidworks.com...

Then notice this one below and turn it backwards...
www.aircav.com...

Outstanding posts all around gentlemen,

This is good as to what was said, as it means more than just a few of us are grounded in reality felixible, and fortunately have been exposed to a lot more things out there in the real world than merely ufos and have what they need to determine within some paramaters whether what has been left at our doorstep is a real or an orchestrated event. Some arent going to wait for a call, or wait until the fire of one bush is put out, no its to easy just to keep on lighting them like a pyromaniac. Unfortunately for them our collective wisdom tells us , something is up and quite artificially contrived. whether by software, or by timing, or even the excuses used to substitute or bolster their reality.
The Douglas and Lev at DRT say to the effect but..but..they have have been with us thousands of years!.Well so have lying, counterfeiting and hallucinations.
here however, It may wind up being a few playing like those firemen caught setting their own fires .
All it took was studying the patterns, who is at the scene, and we certainly have more than a few here.and yes Douglas " Duh"

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And Allis0ne does not like to U2U...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
And Allis0ne does not like to U2U...

you have to put a zero where the o is. That happened to me. then used zero it was ok.
Good news, according to a very very reliable source, Lev, we are going to be part of a book deal that the Dark Side has in store. And that for everyone to be on the lookout for a hoax that will kill the drone story.
Then disparages the little lev as a demented teenager, and as any incapable of the cgi . He hasnt been to the CGI society forums lately of course, or even like Arlington, to the Starcraft forums of Blizzard either.
Well I hope the book deal is true, and they take a picture of my good side , I guess that would be my hiny, for the inside cover of course (Iam very shy).
The second part is ridiculous as thats been done. Right now efforts are being made to account for anomalies in photos as the result of the cloaking device, which none of the analyyzers on either side have ever seen, unless they are a Klingon or Romulan, and then..why has no one invited them?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Cool! We'll all be famous. I bet they sell several hundred books. I can't believe, though, they are still quacking bout the cloaking technology. Is there anyone out there with more than three or four synapses firing who couldn't tell right away it's Romulan? Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Cool! We'll all be famous. I bet they sell several hundred books. I can't believe, though, they are still quacking bout the cloaking technology. Is there anyone out there with more than three or four synapses firing who couldn't tell right away it's Romulan? Sheesh!

I can't either Double, This is terribly exciting, why the dedication foward in the book for us thanking everyone alone would fill pages! Think of the screenplay rights..I hope there is an agent in the house that can rep us fairly.

Imagine... all over the country, the entire global village even..yes..

Latest drone sighting ARC members only, Lets pause ,This is serious stuff here now.
i215.photobucket.com...

Yes CF you are so right, and for them to kick my little Lev in the pants like that was disturbing personally to me. after all he did for the Leviathan group, single handedly. Work was certainly on par with theirs, and if you dismante the thumper, you can get a drone from there too all his ideas too.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I thought there was a bunch of levs...Would that qualify for a Borg Collective
No cloaking device but they always bring on the same old drones...

But not that drone above..

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would love to buy a kit like that, just like those bionicals you buy for 3d work. Boy I would have a field day in 3d max and xgi and others stuff if I was into that area. But I am surprised that wasnt used to see the effects of sunlight and shadows given the striking resemblance.

My latest favorite mufon report for this week is Tony from Cuba, who reports a 1982 picture while he is taking a pic of Pedro and his faithful and endearing Burrito. and then a boomerang shaped one rivaling the McDonalds Arches .
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

There is only one inventory review photo.

The insignia / markings I was referring to are in the middle of the 4 "parts" sticking out of ring 14b and elsewhere.

I am not trying to argue this isn't a hoax. I am saying there could be an alternative motive for the hoaxer other than to mock. I am stating that I don't believe that image has been created and that it is a real photo - for a couple of reasons as stated previously - and the inspiration for the drones. I do not believe that image was created using the same methods as for the drone witness images or any of the quarterly review images. Maybe it seems logical to someone in the CGI field that whatever process is used to create the drone images is also used to create the inventory review image but it doesn't to me. To me it seems simpler and more logical that someone had this picture and used it for what followed. That being the case I find it intriguing the parts haven't been identified. No I do not want to open up the CGI / model / real debate again. No doubt someone will weigh in with how that image could have been created - unless there is specific evidence pointing to that it's in doubt and not covered by David Biedney's comments or any others. Everyone will have their own personal view anyway - I was just opening up an alternative way of thinking and possible means of identifying the who and maybe the why.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

You can post it at imageshack.us

There are a million sites you can host an image, and I would think that if you saw a drone you should do your absolute best to draw what it looked like.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Then how can you possibly call it a hoax if you yourself aren't even sure if the drones are real solid models or CGI creations or CGI-imported-from-models manipulations? Don't the actual pieces have to be established and characterized before you can say they are fake? If like some say, they are too detailed to be real models because human hands could not make something that detailed, then perhaps it is not human technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Seems as if we weren’t the only ones to question the motivations of some of the key ‘players’.

Greg Taylor on The Daily Grail web-site is also getting in on the act.

Cheers…..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

One more time:

The photos do not prove a thing. The drone episode lives or dies with the credibility of the witnesses and their accounts. Not one witness that was associated with the photos has been shown to even exist outside cyberspace. This include Isaac. The fact that his story does not connect to known reality at any point should be a big hint, even to the hardest of heads. There is no proof of any consequence that the photos are anything but fabrications. Yes, it is important to study the photos, but they are manifestly NOT "real until proven otherwise." Why do so many people insist on getting it backwards? Is there such low familiarity with science, forensic disciplines, or even legal proceedings here that it's all Greek to so many?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If like some say, they are too detailed to be real models because human hands could not make something that detailed, then perhaps it is not human technology.

From what I understand that is being worked on as I post..

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join