It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

Originally posted by fortwynt
I don't know more than a couple who use the phrase "freaked out" commonly...there's no way all these folks, who are allegedly from far different areas, would somehow all use this phrase....

Saying "freaked out" is sometimes the only way you can describe something. Would you like to try to come up with as effective a phrase?

Multi-generational phrase that one is.

Well I see where you are going with that, but the fact is, there are just as many equally powerful phrases as there are people....in fact there are some people who even when "freaked out" don't really express that they are particularly "freaked out", they might say "i was blown away", or they might say "it was very shocking to me", or "mind-blowing", or maybe "earth shattering"...."Freaked Out" is a very specific phrase that, again, out of a slice of people i know, only less than a handful use it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I might want to talk to him about coming to work for us at The Above Network, LLC!

NICE resume!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don't know more than a couple who use the phrase "freaked out" commonly...there's no way all these folks, who are allegedly from far different areas, would somehow all use this phrase....

Saying "freaked out" is sometimes the only way you can describe something. Would you like to try to come up with as effective a phrase?

Multi-generational phrase that one is.

Well I see where you are going with that, but the fact is, there are just as many equally powerful phrases as there are people....in fact there are some people who even when "freaked out" don't really express that they are particularly "freaked out", they might say "i was blown away", or they might say "it was very shocking to me", or "mind-blowing", or maybe "earth shattering"...."Freaked Out" is a very specific phrase that, again, out of a slice of people i know, only less than a handful use it.

If it is Isaac spreading these sightings, I don't think he'd make the mistake of saying the same phrase over and over. He's very intelligent, and an excellent writer (hoax or not), and to make this mistake would be very amateurish.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If it is Isaac spreading these sightings, I don't think he'd make the mistake of saying the same phrase over and over. He's very intelligent, and an excellent writer (hoax or not), and to make this mistake would be very amateurish.

Well first it looks like someone did make this mistake...
I don't remember someone saying it was Isaac...
Also don't forget as someone else said...Isaac is not real....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hmm, I sense damage control again, as Double said ou of thousands, a handful, on mufon, I would wager freak will cluster around drone. And look at the body and style of the reports.
My comment stands. AS for that Isaac would never, I disagree. Lightning can strike in the same place, as bad habits are hard to tame.If this is a crew, they are laughing just like the name Isaac means. Don't forget your copycats as well, and how wide open Mufon is for this nonsense as well as LMH C2C That doesnt even include the viralists, the jokesters, the anonymou researchers, and yes, the mentally insane. Since DRT like to play fast with the rules too , then reports like the above will be right UP all the way in their alley.
Doggone right, we will scrutinize every report, howver DRT is free to believe pick what best fits that belief. No one is buying it. The only people selling are DRT/Ovnis LMH and Whitley..
Anyone else want to buy a used drone?

edit confirmed

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Doc are you a hockey fan.Or a Devil fan..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

..."Freaked Out" is a very specific phrase that, again, out of a slice of people i know, only less than a handful use it.

We've got some very articulate posters in this thread, so let's put this to the test.. You are describing what best estimates now show is an 89 foot drone hovering over your head, do you say;

Mama Mia thats a big drone..
or What the ____ is that!

Now you try to describe this effect in a public letter;
I was beside myself in wonderment.. or
I amost ____ myself.. or
Freaked me right out...

any other suggestions?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Were I to experience that, I would seek medical help to get the computer monitor removed from my eye balls or the '___' pumped out of my stomach.

So, the reaction would be to having a monitor mysteriously implanted in my eyes... Or... hallucinating.

Either of those would surely freak me out.

Springer

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Either of those would surely freak me out.

Springer

Fer sure... it's a phrase that covers a myriad of drone episodes

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

..."Freaked Out" is a very specific phrase that, again, out of a slice of people i know, only less than a handful use it.

We've got some very articulate posters in this thread, so let's put this to the test.. You are describing what best estimates now show is an 89 foot drone hovering over your head, do you say;

Mama Mia thats a big drone..
or What the ____ is that!

Now you try to describe this effect in a public letter;
I was beside myself in wonderment.. or
I amost ____ myself.. or
Freaked me right out...

any other suggestions?

I was *freaked out

*startled
*amazed
*dumbfounded
*terrified
*unnerved
*unsettled
*shocked
*stunned
*panicked
*flabbergasted
*taken aback
*astounded
*astonished
*staggered
*traumatized
*dazed & confused
*hallucinating
*fabricating
*lying through my teeth…..

etc. etc. etc.

[edit to add]
*wondrous
*beside myself
*captivated
*stupefied
*enthralled
*mesmerised
*bewildered
*awestruck
*running in the opposite direction

[edit on 3-7-2008 by DrDil]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

en.wikipedia.org...

Pirates, my man loves the pirates and the Devils, ! Welcome!,, We're here runnin interference and runnin the clock till the buzzer sounds.

@springer: tha lasT thing sent: Wow
@Doc: I hear the last thing survivor witnesses say is the S or you know what other four letter one.., not mom or even oh god! usually heard in other human activities. Strange..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Chairman, do we have a price for brave women yet?

I think tomi earned one, because I just read at Ovnis the following about this forum here, where the dark forces are active:

Attention : les visites sur ce forum entrainent la pose d’un “Cookie” sur votre ordinateur; il peut créer une faille de sécurité.

I translate this as:

"Attention: the visits on this forum entail the installation of a "Cookie" on your computer; it can create a gap of security."

I think tomi should at least become a member of honour to the ARC for her brave courage, still coming here and risking a bad cookie attacking her computer.

I also would ask all honourable members to search for that cookie, catch him and arrest him and deliver him to the DRT! May cookie be thrown into the drone's den!

[edit on 3-7-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

en.wikipedia.org...

Pens first.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

See how ungrateful they are. We gave them all those free cookies, ATS cookies, the best on the net, quality cookies, first class gourmet cookies. and how are we repaid. With insults... What is happening here is a pastry war, and their site wants to send out cookies to visitors, but very few are buying, they cannot even give them away. They have poor recipe, never finish baking, like their projects, inferior ingredients. No wonder few visit the DRT bakery. They dont like what our Chefs told them, so they try to make a better cookie by themselves. But they can't. So they try a new DRT packaging, with swishcom, but they still taste terrible, because they lack the key ingredients of facts and honesty, and other spices.
Now tommy takes our cookies over there to examine and see why our cookies are so good. This is not bravery, Its being smart.
But try as they may to reverse engineer our cookies .. alas..they can never make the same cookies and have the wide variety we have.
They have plenty of dough, but all they can do is play and use fancy cookie cutters to make fancy shapes. In the end, all they have to sell are very lamentable cookies.
Bon Apetite!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, Sys, now I see The Plan!

Isaac tried to get the receipt of ATS cookies, so he created those flying doughnuts to make us think, he was premium quality.

After nobody bought his doughnuts he went French and I guess his next step will be some alien baguettes!

I am looking forward to the next series of "photos".

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Good news, I read Mur may be visiting the witness . As even though we already see the obvious red flags, no substitute for face to face. This is why mufon is important, and though the infrastructure for reporting flawed, once in motion they tend to work and protocols are there to prevent biased reporting for the most part. imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Isaac tried to get the receipt of ATS cookies,

I am looking forward to the next series of "photos".

ARC:
Someone left the drone out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to fake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh, no!
Oh, no
No, no
Oh no!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I saw one myself.

Nobody at droneteam.com contacts me, nobody from MUFON replies to my report.

Its huge and scary and theres this belief that its just make believe.

You dont have to call me a liar for me to know youre not going to believe what I tell you I saw.

sarc

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
I saw one myself.
Nobody at droneteam.com contacts me, nobody from MUFON replies to my report.
Its huge and scary and theres this belief that its just make believe.
You dont have to call me a liar for me to know youre not going to believe what I tell you I saw.
sarc

I fear, they don't believe you at all. That is rare! At least the droneteam is known for believing evrything...

Maybe some MIBs talked into them or your cookie smelled too ATS like...

*shrug*

One day will be your day! Lev will recognize you, I guess! Soon the day will come, be it in four years or - How long do we have to wait for that second date again?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

receipt of ATS cookies
And I'll never have that recipe again

Thanks tomi!

I see, I still have to learn a lot! Recipe is not the same as receipt... Hope I will get this one day!

Did I ever tell you, that "to be droned" means "to be drunk" or "to be high" in my language?

Just to exchange knowledge...

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join