It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just when you thought it was safe...dn dn dn..

!!! drone on dudes !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi fort you are correct we must balance past experience and still keep an open mind.
We know we will always find sightings on mufon and nuforc and other agencies. The quality of the sightings are usually not the best. so we make extra allowances to query further. In this case , the first pic was 85 folled by 14 and 15. Meaning there were 28 shots in between what he captuured d on film He stays basically in the same small area where the tree is. No other shots of the object are shown. We dont know if he left and came back or what . The impression based on his words were he was shooting from that same spot as the tree is always there. The clouds , and very heavy clouds at that, suddenly are gone, . He ststes burst for 2 pics. at first! that would be like 85 and then an 86. but no we have an 85 and a huge leap to the last two, which would appear to be the ones shot in succession..the last two not 85 and another. So we have to wonder, what really happened between 85 and 114. Why the confusion. Why the missing clouds, and were the clouds moving so fast he was able to catch the best shot first, not last as he says. Unless the film decreased, in number display, so that 115 was first, 114, second and then 85.
That would not account for the clouds disappearing so fast, while an allegedly flying or moving much faster object suddenly captured, near the same spot.nor why he would on the first two NOT be aiming where the dogs were barking, ie more towards the groundlevel.
However.again its not that we say fake..we just want to look at the background or scenery, and whether the actions ae consistent with what is being reported. Its the very first step, the at first glance.
More questions would of course have to be asked and resolved.
We expected anticipated something like drones way back, but this is nothing like that, but now rings are treated as such by LMH so that would in essence include a greater class of sightings whether round, spherical, or whatever. It lends a faux "legitimacy" to the old drones, and volume :there is strength in numbers, and volume often hides sin. Even whenthough they are totally different. So, With thousands of all kinds of uavs, military and civilian, even RC.s I would not exclude that possibility. But then I would certainly NOT match what we know to be hoax with anything appearing later, because its round and flys fast, something even the old drones did not do..they were slower, and better manners as they would stop and pose to let you take a picture, and then wink and vanish..poof!
So, we do this , Case by case..as we took chad raj steh and TY until we saw the sneaky patterns, flaws, and yes, still ongoing scheme. This after all right now, the equivalent of the Christmas seaon for UFos and the Business surrounding them.
Thats my opinion., the last statement a fact.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yeah you're right sys...there are many questions. Kinda looks like a buzzard with a real shiny piece of bling around it's neck...but hey, that's just me.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The fotos are real and they clearly show birds.

This should make us think, because only a year ago they still were insects...
Their evolution is far beyond our imagination.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks sidd My eyes arent what they use to but I see them chicken hawk wings now.. Great, that raps that one up. So We now have a real photos identified object, a chicken hawk, or those vultures that frequent the south, like here, and clean our roads of roadkill. A fine an example of Public servant and feathered friend. I'm not even going to ask again what happened to the clouds. Birds comprise a significant number of reported sightings, their aerodynamics, and oily sheen on feather reflecting lights, give them a metallic appearance when the sun or light is just right, their formations in flying v also contribute to false sightings.

Thanks and cheers.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I'm not even going to ask again what happened to the clouds.

They simply changed within 8 h and 15 mins. That's all.

Edit to correct my mathematics....

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

I'm not even going to ask again what happened to the clouds.

They simply changed within 8 h and 15 mins. That's all.

Edit to correct my mathematics....

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Siddharta]

Ahh I can imagine then , so he must have left the spot then and came back 8hours later in the afternoon, for the last clear shot. yes the clouds would be gone by then, and that would mean perhaps the deer , if the same deer device or bird waited around. But I don't know, I think we need more proof than that Sidd that this is a bird. That thing seemed to have a lot of character, I can feel it. Maybe the first 2 are real birds, I will grudgingly give you that, but that last one, the one with character, may be a drone. After all, how many birds do you know personally, stay in the same nesting area? I only know about chickens. Maybe the photographer, and his dog and faithul companion, Sparky, who we don't see, did not realize time went so fast because, these drones can affect time too, or so I'm told. Plus they are still at same tree.
Lets not be so hasty and write this off, after all I can change my mind, can't I? We need to look into this a lot more , maybe the whole summer even, and not worry about all those other sightings. This one, "feels" like something. I know I can, everyone should look at it and place their hands resting top the keyboard, or monitor, tell me they dont "feel" that special "something"

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

"dont "feel" that special "something"

You will soon

www.swellcast.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Yea that new flash animation graphic adds a ton of credibilty to the drone teams body of evidence! WoW very impressive....if that doesnt prove the drones exist nothing wil!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomiuk
www.swellcast.com...

Haha!

That was the most subtle case of surreptitious advertising I have seen for a long time.

Reading that R like an A it reminded me to:

Gimme DAT, gimme DAT, gimme DAT ting!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Perhaps the hunters were trying to shoot 'air deer' in those mountains.

And as for those distant UFO's:
In me gut dey iz boids.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I finally did get that photo of tomi,

and she seems to be entering a strange ring craft here:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Well, I do like Daytrading, but in reality, I just helped Tk out by setting up his website, that's all.. sorry if this disappoints you. I never claimed to be doing anything else on this investigation. Hope you find what you are looking for... todd

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I love their Joomla template on their front page too, just like Neo and Tony use. I think it was tough on Neo though, he takes terrible care of that site. At least ,They are staying in the issac caret tradition. Keep up the good work! But sadly, I was hoping they would use something like SPF's flash animation and GUIs do. Thats asking too much I think, maybe when the drones arrive things will get better.

addendum
k Todd, hope the markets gets better, and stay out of hedge funds did you do the new DRT site too?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Looks like the prototype image for the very first stargate movie...

@sys, geez everyones got me doing this@ typing that character..
Perhaps the dog should be the one to sniff the pictures for birds..Might produce faster results..

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

How does that exactly prove the real case in this saga....

I thought that is what you were all about....

Are you advertising here or something

Well it just looks like your moving everything to a different place..What is your point...People move their sites all the time.....

www.swellcast.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

Oh, Dr. - How could I have missed that?

Mea culpa!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

The shadows on that funny looking R don't look very convincing. CGI, methinks.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That's Eco one more time: It never was a viral campaign, but now it has become one.

D.R.T.

Desperate Rich Twisted
Disagreement Recommission Temperance
Dead Right There

I know, we had a similar game already, but it is some fun in a closed thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
D.R.T.

I know, we had a similar game already, but it is some fun in a closed thread.

How about a:
Drone Revival Thread
?

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join