It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Yeah, I'm not sure how much faith I would place in someone's report who admits to always lying. But if Mr. Kermit could take a picture for us next time he sees one, it would surely help to make his case.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
[Obseqious mode =ON]
I feel awkward in posting here...
I've kept very loose tabs on the drone for a while, but with so much to do, It's like a book that I keep picking up only to have lost my place and when I read up on it, I either get lost in what I'm reading, or I start all over and don't make any headway.
I attempted to book mark this page, as I tried to grudge along these threads, but I had a bit of bad luck recently with 3 HD crashes over 3 or 4 months, all due to the same thing.

So I have a request, and you can shame me if you want. I feel ashamed asking it. I really do.

Would someone mind giving me the cliff notes to what the heck has been going on with the whole drone deal? Moreover, I really want to know the nuts and bolts of how we caught the hoaxer, or whatever. I am not here to pass judgement, I just would really like to know. I promise not to question the material given to me.
I would really appreciate it if someone could do that. I know its alot to ask, but Theres 340+ pages,and I cant shake the ADD long enough to read them.

If you like you can u2u it to me, or post it here, it doesn't matter.

feel free to make fun of me, I deserve it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You can find the debunking of the pictures by clicking on my profile and scrolling down where I setup a library collection of major events.
The raj pics were debunked by 11 11 spf33 wiggins and SPRINGER Collectively back in august 2007..
The TY pic, of which only one was a hires and LMH kept rest, was debunked by Tovald and Marvin at OMF based on perspectives that change when one moves with a camera. That did not happen with th TY pics, all from one photo.
The Chad pic were found to be flawed based on a bunch of stuff like mirroring as found by Dr.Dil

The witnesses were never found totally about 20. The experts dropped out mysteriously too.
The lap a composite of art found in pre existing art in star trek, ancient tablets, adobe brushes, etc. examples all there.

The witnesses? Read wildalf.fortunecity.com also in my libray or click on my signature. You will do just fine. Even cliff notes, can be long at times.

The hoaxer?, somewhere imo between earthfiles and c2c and unknown country, the original source and continuing promoters of the drone for which the thing seemed to be a billboard for. cropcircles, also part of the business.
You make up your own mind.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist on this one.

SPECIAL SALUTE TO 11 11 and WIGGINS and yes SPF33

any explaining away on that work would indeed be a stretch and even fabrication
I dont care how many pages your work got buried in by the BS that followed, But I will not forget it! Arc will keep it remembered and in the Light!

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks, Sys, it sets me in the right direction.!
I have listened to the Earthfiles podcasts, as I can load them on the player and listen to them on the run, and I have a question about them if you dont mind.

In all this, and I ask this as respectfully as possible, does anyone trust Linda Moulton Howe?
I ask merely because her podcasts come across a bit awkward.
It sounds as if they may be patched up, you know, "Dont worry, we'll fix it in post" kind thing. Why is that? It might be something she does intentionally, but to me, it looks bad and raises flags, though I try to keep in mind that my knowledge on podcasts isnt up to snuff.

Anything else I would say about her might be construed as disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Remember, this is all entertainment, much like those newspapers you see in the supermarket. Try researching one of those stories and see what it will get you. A lot of current events put forth with a spin, their spin. Because its in the enquirer, TV, or a podcast does not make it true. Its flash and oneliners, with a woo factor. Fortunately, the net has serious forums, with multitudes of view poinst. stay away from the ones that have a ton of tours ready to take you to crop circle land or Kingtuts tombs, or a Roswell kiddie park. Use your own gut feeling, common sense and research, and you can wade thru the bull some of these people put in front of you. Never ever, make any celebritie a god head for your journey of learning or enlightenment, or buy into having your own dvd and woo book library.
A good foundation of classic fiction, literature, and science, will take you a lot farther and make you a lot smarter, and believe it or not, interesting.
If you are a male, and want a good mystery, get a good woman, I guarantee you will never figure her out.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Just because I haven't posted to the drones thread,trust me, I'm not new.
This is an odd week, have I been translating ignorance?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu

Just because I haven't posted to the drones thread,trust me, I'm not new.
This is an odd week, have I been translating ignorance?

Of course not! But your questions were on many minds as well, and I intended to help those just coming in as well They always do. I have a lot of LMH podcasts at the bottom of the library by the way. But What I stated was for the entire "Industry" as well as audience. To help as many while we still can. So nothing is forgotten, as has happened with many hoaxes that resurface elsewhere.
Cheers!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Good job, Sys. This all boils down to Show Bidness, really. Aside from the vested interests who keep pushing the story in spite of the facts, I don't know of anyone with any real grounding in ufology who gives the drone episode a second look. If one were to poll the established ufologists out there as to the credibility of those vested interests who still push this, one would get quite an earful. There are very few ideas in ufology that would produce anything approaching a consensus, but this is one of them.

No reasonably neutral observer of the past year's developments in this case who has a working knowledge of ufology's sixty year history will be surprised at how it has gone. This has all played out many times, with pictures that were amazing in their day, witnesses with compelling stories, or whatever, but aside from the Hills, Roswell and some other solid cases, they always fall apart under close and honest scrutiny. "Dr. Reed" had some amazing photos and video to go with his bizarre story. Bob Lazar convinced many people of is credibility just on the strength of his on camera persona. They didn't accomplish much other than to do some damage. Very effective rules of evidence and proof have been adapted from other disciplines, and they serve ufology well, when used. It ain't brain surgery. You just have to do the investigation with good sense and integrity.

[edit on 6/30/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thank you Double, in fact Those rules of evidence remind of the time i bent a ruler while playing around with it, and it smacked me right upside my head. I developed an early and healthy respect for anything that started with the letters Rule

I believe those toying with the rules of evidence, will experience the same thing I did when they try to bend them.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I went to a Catholic school for a few of my formative years. Healthy respect for rulers of the 12" variety here! Especially when brandished by a frustrated teacher wrapped all up in wool. Most people think the "Penguin" in the Blues Brothers movie was a wild exaggeration, as with most of the movie, but apart from the levitation, she was spot on!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Most people think the "Penguin" in the Blues Brothers movie was a wild exaggeration, as with most of the movie, but apart from the levitation, she was spot on!
Me too, scary sisters.. but had a great time getting in trouble too..
Rulers shouldn't bend your mind. Authority figures take no precident over better judgement.. no no no

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

CONGRATULATIONS Dr. and Mrs Dill

on the NEW BABY GIRL!!!!!

All the best for you and yours!

mark...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi tomi,

I know you will have the last word here anyway, so why not by answering a last question.

First of all, thanks for that funny PI story. As we saw, that quote of the lost reporter was just wishful thinking. Credits belong to our witchhunted SPF as I saw, who kept asking.

Now I wonder, if that editor, who you called several times, but who's name you don't remember said:
a) yes, we had a reporter who received these odd UFO pics or if she just said:
b) nobody here knows something about that, maybe that one journalist knows, that left us a while ago.

I bet, the answer is b), but I also bet, you don't remember for sure.

Good story anyway!

And a nice house! I only fear neighbors will tell each other now, that they alwys knew, there was something weird going on in there...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I want to know what kind of serious investigator does not record (or at least take notes) during an interview?? Sort of silly IMO for someone claiming to be a serious researcher to not document EVERYTHING!!! But then again we are dealing with the DRT.....the hard core investigatve unit that believes every photo is real and there are no liars in the 6 billion people on this rock we call Earth

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by Siddharta

I want to know what kind of serious investigator does not record (or at least take notes) during an interview?? Sort of silly IMO for someone claiming to be a serious researcher to not document EVERYTHING!!! But then again we are dealing with the DRT.....the hard core investigatve unit that believes every photo is real and there are no liars in the 6 billion people on this rock we call Earth

The Library records I saw indicate the Santa Cruz sentinel moved in november, 2007 staff cutbacks 8 were announced on June8 , but the reporter had left.
The conversation then as portrayed by tomi, would then place her conversation after the move not before as the editor or clerk explains the records were thorown out as part of normal procedure, having moved to a smaller location. ( Just what planet is this paper on?) The computer with the email records thrown out too? So we have an extremely stale and incredible conversation, 5 months at the least after the events., based on a clerk she spoke to several times but could not remember, because it was not important. Yet each time the same clerk answered the phone, I assume, yet its mandatory practice here in the United States, to usually give a name when answering a phone in most professions, or trnsferring to assignment desk. I still hope they practice that.
So Everything was left in Tomis head to remember, no paper and pencil necessary , just as drones are now parked in Whitleys head to bring out as needed. Which story do you want to believe?

But we are not done.
So the PI's travel to the home of the alleged reporter, not knowing if it is even the right reporter..unnannounced. Meet the parents, and tell them they are private investigators.The converation may have gone like this.

Parents: what is this about? is she in trouble?
PI: No we need to ask her a few questions and have her clear up a
few things for us on a private matter
Parents: well what is it exactly?, shes not home yet
PI: When she gets here, tell her its about that Capitola Pole,She
knows what we are talkng about
Parents; What?
PIs i Its missing and we can't find it, and we believe she knows
where it is
Parents: Oh I see, well , we certainly will tell her to call you
when she gets home
PIs: Tell her to call us at the motel, we'll be waiting for her.
Parents: ookay..we sure will.
Pis return hours later..,ding dong ding dong..no answer.
There is a car in the driveway. They leave
Pis return next day :nobody home..everything quiet.
Pis : thats very very strange, something is not right here TK .
Pis leave empty handed, in their smoking van, dripping oil on the
driveway and the muffler dragging.

Parents: peeking out the corner of the window :
Those Jehovas Witnesses never give up do they!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If somebody comes to my house and he tells me he wants to talk to my daughter about a big pole, I surely would not let him in.

I only wonder, why they talked to him friendly first. But maybe these are old people...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wish, Springer would allow a new thread about the "Comedy of the drones".

Maybe I would take some more time for those drawings than...

P.S.: I learned a lot of English thanks to the drones. I still don't understand that then/than... Maybe this would be another thread...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Hi tomi,
I know you will have the last word here anyway, so why not by answering a last question.

This thread.. "persistently ill and still does not die".

First of all, thanks for that funny PI story.

It wasn't meant to be funny. But thank you.

Now I wonder, if that editor, who you called several times, but who's name you don't remember said:

You don't read real carefully do you? I got her position at the paper, but the rolling of my luck with the questions I was asking her seemed to warrent a little reservation on my part, and I didn't intrude personally enough to get her name. I know her position in the paper, it is a high position and all of my inquiries concerned the receiving of information from Raj as well as the reporter who worked the story.

To make it real clear.. she "seemed" she said to remember something arriving to the paper in the form of a letter and pictures. She told me if anyone would remember it would be this reporter. That's when she mentioned the reporter and the story that was never published.

To be clear! There was no way I was going to further a chance to alienate this woman by badgering her for her personal details .. Something you folks have yet to suss...

[edit on 30-6-2008 by tomiuk]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

I want to know what kind of serious investigator does not record (or at least take notes) during an interview??
But then again we are dealing with the DRT.....

Do you ever get tired of your endless criticising and complaining...?
I took notes about all my calls to the sentinel, these calls however, didn't warrent notes because I was just getting information necessary from this editor to send to another person in a higher position there. So many details you assume don't exist...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

I wish I could say I was amused...

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355  356 >>

join