It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It would appear I've been banned @ OM as well. By the time Nemo is finished there won't be anything left over there.

I haven't posted at OM at all today save once in the imaging analysis thread and I don't recall mentioning DRT in that post. Open Minds huh? Yeah, OK.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by nfotech]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You're gonna love this....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence55

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
What are DRT and OM?

You can read about the Drone Research Team (DRT) here droneteam.com... (droneteam.com).

OM is the Open Minds Forum (openmindsforum.com).

OTF you are so helpful , but to be more helpful, please do send him here. He did say both sides. Send him here for some fun too.
wildalf.fortunecity.com...
That alf is so craaazy

Thank you

A@info are you sure, the were only letting staffin for maintenance. That could be it.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onthefence55

Thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

Either I've banned too (and banned from even reading the forum!)--and I wouldn't have particularly minded being banned if both Shads and you had been banned too--or this has something to do with the site going down... Oh oh...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by s_q_t]

[edit on 3-6-2008 by s_q_t]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by s_q_t

Let's just say I had a message that I was banned. Then the site vanished. oops?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Its more a technical glitch , they were only letting in staff earlier. The problem I fear may be quite more serious than thought., but they did say tomorrow was the day actually. It will be all right. Don't worry. We have plenty of extra floor mats here to accommodate everyone.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

It is down....proboards failure

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

They may be havng tech diffuculties but i have been banned...i know cuz when i go there i get a 'you have been banned' message. Oh well onwards and upwards and back to more important things than arguing with idiots about drones.

Someone (nfo i believe) mentioned Lev as a possible perp in the drone saga. I feel the statement that the hoaxers are amongst the believers holds much merit!! Several suspects come to mind immediately and that name has been at the top of my list for a LOOOONG time!! Along with a certain ELO fan and believer i happen to have had a PM conversation with long ago where he mentioned something to me in confidence that i have always felt might (if true) provide motive!

So any thoughts from the ARC committee on these possible perpatrators??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Actually it's the database that went down. Those tend to be more sensitive to attack than web servers.

I have to reiterate my earlier concern with Proboards as a forum provider. The server's are not patched, are very vulnerable and I wouldn't host anything there I wouldn't mind losing. I'm surprised OM hasn't been taken offline before this given all the drama and how easy PB is making it to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow

They may be havng tech diffuculties but i have been banned...i know cuz when i go there i get a 'you have been banned' message. Oh well onwards and upwards and back to more important things than arguing with idiots about drones.

Someone (nfo i believe) mentioned Lev as a possible perp in the drone saga. I feel the statement that the hoaxers are amongst the believers holds much merit!! Several suspects come to mind immediately and that name has been at the top of my list for a LOOOONG time!! Along with a certain ELO fan and believer i happen to have had a PM conversation with long ago where he mentioned something to me in confidence that i have always felt might (if true) provide motive!

So any thoughts from the ARC committee on these possible perpatrators??

Same here, I went in and changed my avatar to the colonial marines drop ship patch and exited profile to a "You've been banned" message. I sincerely hope it's a mistake of some sort.

Lev is a good one but not completely a fit. There's someone else who has all the right stuff, I believe Sys would know who I'm talking about but I don't want to name names. I'm under threat of bull# litigation, you know.

I wish I could be there to see the look on their little faces when the attorney tells them there's nothing they can do. People love to throw the "lawsuit" hammer around when they have no clue what's actionable and what's not. I love it when they threaten people who have pre-law in the ol CV, too.

I'd be interested to hear what motivation an ELO fan would have beyond stuffing a bong...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheShadow

Well, they both seem to have bizarre attitudes. That could be just because they are nuts, but it might be something else, too. Lev's jealousy of Kris is irrational, at least on the surface. That other dude has some issues, for sure, but frankly I don't think he's capable of pulling something like this off. Not that I think it's the work of geniuses... Maybe he's not the queen, but just a drone.

Good to see you back around here, Shads. That other place seems to be run by crazy people at the moment. Maybe the CIA is putting '___' in their TEA.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Good thoughts ,The thoughts on who u2u them We can brainstorm then.
Process terminated

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

You know I really try to be a man of my word. I gave my word i would not let this bit of info out but damn it is tempting!!
I know ELO fan is not solely responsible but have felt for a long time he is complicit. Besides the secret info he told me which could certainly be BS (but could provide motive for trying to force disclosure), he arrived on the UFO forum scene (here [where he was banned in short order] casebook and OM) shortly before the drones arrived (recon and alibi?) and he has been one of the staunchest supporters of the drones being real (to the point of nearly getting psychotic in their defense), PLUS he lives in the area of the drone sightings!! Makes one wonder!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

As you know, I seriously share your suspicions about this character.

As I've stated elsewhere, I do think that the hoaxer would find it quite difficult not only to refrain from following the drone discussion online, but also from participating in the discussion--and perhaps the "investigation"--itself...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by s_q_t]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by s_q_t

As you know, I seriously share your suspicions about this character.

As I've stated elsewhere, I do think that the hoaxer would find it quite difficult not only to refrain from following the drone discussion online, but also from participating in the discussion--and perhaps the "investigation"--itself...

If he has a crew, then all that would be needed would be an occasional drop in. Just to savor the moments. Then disappear.And this is all highly speculative of course. Lets use someone like Arlington, quick grasp of what happened, gauges the scene, then goes. Using the excuse things werent going well, when actually he means quite well as long as controversy was kept going. He would need some one to run interference, like a numbers, example only folks., to keep the ney sayers back somewhat, and for some reason, is immune himself or herself from action by a board, like OM. Any other decent forum would have canned his arse by now. The same person as Arlington, could come back in the form of lets say a Jim/knowhow to do damage control, when its obvious that will not fly., and just support the pictures. Someone like an OTF would be a good candidate, above average intelligence, and resoning, but a manipulative reasoning, not the ordianry common sense you or I rely on.
I see more than one ..then you need the structure , a willing board ((and have you seen any board more willing than OM to promote this and defend LMH, and protect the Crew, and incorporate them in the "investigation")) and a promoter to push this like an LMH their medium to the general marketplace. But here the medium seems to be calling the shots. so we have a crew and a contractor. Lets hypothesize LMH or Whitley . What could their motive possibly be, is it the same motive the seek to protect at all costs by not releasing the pictures., as that would expose not only a hoax, but an entire industry.
I undesrtand everyones comment as speculative, and please bare that in mind, until we have more. But those were very interesting ideas Shad and Sqt , fellow seekers.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
All the reporters and supporters just dropped in for only one time or a few. Than they forgot about this history changing event, because they have to use the toilet, as everybody else. Maybe somebody pulled the flush...

Talking is silver, silence is gold. Someone who talks like a fishwife could damage this thing. Unless he talks such a nonsense, that nobody would listen to him anyway.

I rather look for those guerilleros, coming in, saying they are Albert Einstein and know this is true, than disappearing in the bushes again.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
If that's not enough can't they be paid for their time, can the ARC receive some funding ?

The ARC is just a gag, Chunder. We are not a competiting group to the dream team, but just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts.

I mentioned Eco's "Pendle of Foucault" a few times. The DRT invented the ARC and now it is alive. Instead of a snark they created a boo-jum!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by chunder
If that's not enough can't they be paid for their time, can the ARC receive some funding ?

The ARC is just a gag, Chunder. We are not a competiting group to the dream team, but just some people, who share opinions and exchange thoughts.

I mentioned Eco's "Pendle of Foucault" a few times. The DRT invented the ARC and now it is alive. Instead of a snark they created a boo-jum!

They sound like they are in a state of hysteria at the moment, and I thank Ovnis for spelling my name correctly. The fun is just about to start.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And I always feel flattered, when they call me "young reader".

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join